Shy Friend

26,600 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
tsunke ano
xxxjezzahxxx
OMG really sus it all out coz a lot i have crafted were just not worth it. sad
ya, the last time i crafted something i lost 1.5 crying OMG what on earth did you craft and what was the price each time id like to know to see if ive crafted it i might remember how much it cost.Did you get your ugly dog item lol smile

Winged Unicorn

26,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Devin 200
xxxjezzahxxx
tsunke ano
xxxjezzahxxx
ya, the last time i crafted something i lost 1.5 crying
OMG what on earth did you craft and what was the price each time id like to know to see if ive crafted it i might remember how much it cost.Did you get your ugly dog item lol smile lol actually you crafted my last alchemy item too. It was Prize Collection '10 and i should have calculated the cost before i tried to make it emo
and ya, i got the ugly little dog rofl

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
tsunke ano
xxxjezzahxxx
tsunke ano
xxxjezzahxxx
ya, the last time i crafted something i lost 1.5 crying
OMG what on earth did you craft and what was the price each time id like to know to see if ive crafted it i might remember how much it cost.Did you get your ugly dog item lol smile
lol actually you crafted my last alchemy item too. It was Prize Collection '10 and i should have calculated the cost before i tried to make it emo
and ya, i got the ugly little dog rofl OMG that thing was such a rip off but i didn't have the heart to tell you it was a crappy item,by now you should be a bit more into the price of everything.ive crafted over 1000 items now but most of them were mine and it certainly opened my eyes,i will not get sucked into it ever again il just craft for ppl. smile

Winged Unicorn

26,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Devin 200
xxxjezzahxxx
OMG that thing was such a rip off but i didn't have the heart to tell you it was a crappy item,by now you should be a bit more into the price of everything.ive crafted over 1000 items now but most of them were mine and it certainly opened my eyes,i will not get sucked into it ever again il just craft for ppl. smile
impressive emotion_jawdrop 1000 items. i originally wanted Prize collection 10 for myself, but then i realized how stupid it was emotion_facepalm i now realize you have to be extremely rich to do lots of alchemy.

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
tsunke ano
xxxjezzahxxx
OMG that thing was such a rip off but i didn't have the heart to tell you it was a crappy item,by now you should be a bit more into the price of everything.ive crafted over 1000 items now but most of them were mine and it certainly opened my eyes,i will not get sucked into it ever again il just craft for ppl. smile
impressive emotion_jawdrop 1000 items. i originally wanted Prize collection 10 for myself, but then i realized how stupid it was emotion_facepalm i now realize you have to be extremely rich to do lots of alchemy.
LOL well im happy someone else besides me thinks that way because it took me nearly 3yrs to save up 290mill and when alchemy started i lost it all because i didn't know what it was so i went head 1st into it and have never recovered from it.Everytime i think of my gold gone i feel sick,i have lots of items but none are selling and when i do sell 1 it's for a 1/4 of the price it should have been so yeah you have to be rich. sad

Winged Unicorn

26,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Devin 200
xxxjezzahxxx
tsunke ano
xxxjezzahxxx
LOL well im happy someone else besides me thinks that way because it took me nearly 3yrs to save up 290mill and when alchemy started i lost it all because i didn't know what it was so i went head 1st into it and have never recovered from it.Everytime i think of my gold gone i feel sick,i have lots of items but none are selling and when i do sell 1 it's for a 1/4 of the price it should have been so yeah you have to be rich. sad
that is alot of gold to lose crying lol the most gold I've ever had is 13mil

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
tsunke ano
xxxjezzahxxx
tsunke ano
xxxjezzahxxx
that is alot of gold to lose crying lol the most gold I've ever had is 13mil
I spend quite a chunk of my wages on gc so ye im not to happy with myself for spending it all.(never again ) sad

Tricky Fox

xxxjezzahxxx
May You help me?

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Foxtrot Fallout
xxxjezzahxxx
May You help me?
Hello with crafting yes,you have to send it all to trade,items,formula and enough gold to cover 4 tries for levels 9 and 10 2 tries for lower and i will send back whatever gold is left.Thankies smile

Tricky Fox

xxxjezzahxxx
Foxtrot Fallout
xxxjezzahxxx
May You help me?
Hello with crafting yes,you have to send it all to trade,items,formula and enough gold to cover 4 tries for levels 9 and 10 2 tries for lower and i will send back whatever gold is left.Thankies smile

Thank you kindly. <3 I have 2 things to make. ^o^ Once the first is made, I'll send you a 2nd trade.

Tricky Fox

xxxjezzahxxx

sweatdrop trade sent

Newbie Noob

xxxjezzahxxx
Whoahh
xxxjezzahxxx
heart BUMP heart

I sent trade for crafting : Formula 9 : Rose Porridge Locks 3nodding
Hi hun can you finish ur part of trade.Thanx smile

I just completed my part of the trade, sorry for the wait. My Internet is really slow, so just send trade when you're done and I'll accept the trade later c: and thank you very much heart your avi is pretty

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Whoahh
xxxjezzahxxx
Whoahh
xxxjezzahxxx
heart BUMP heart

I sent trade for crafting : Formula 9 : Rose Porridge Locks 3nodding
Hi hun can you finish ur part of trade.Thanx smile

I just completed my part of the trade, sorry for the wait. My Internet is really slow, so just send trade when you're done and I'll accept the trade later c: and thank you very much heart your avi is pretty
hUN YOU HAD 2 BLOW UP'S BUT BECAUSE IT WENT TO ALCHEMY B4 I WENT TO TRADE I CANT REMEMBER HOW MUCH GOLD YOU SENT,WAS IT 400,000 THANKIES.oooops sorry bout the caps just realized when i put my head up lol. smile

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Foxtrot Fallout
xxxjezzahxxx

sweatdrop trade sent
Ok hun im just finishing the lady below you thankies. smile

Tricky Fox

xxxjezzahxxx
Foxtrot Fallout
xxxjezzahxxx

sweatdrop trade sent
Ok hun im just finishing the lady below you thankies. smile

Let me know if it fails more than 2 times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff