Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Friend

15,900 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Hi hun what is the formula,i may have an idea on how many tries it takes oh and the level as well.Thanx hun jezzah smile

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Hey Jezzah, I have a formula that takes 750k each attempt. I have enough for 1 attempt maybe 2 depends when you respond xD

Shy Friend

15,900 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Ok hun on my way up to trade now. smile

Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x
Hi hun,yes thats np send everything to trade and enough gold to cover at least 4 tries and whats left i send back.......Thank you icee

Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x

can you craft my blade of the night sky formula?
i have all the components 3nodding

i sent the first trade 3nodding

Beloved Shapeshifter

x iceeu2 x
Hi hun what is the formula,i may have an idea on how many tries it takes oh and the level as well.Thanx hun jezzah smile

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Hey Jezzah, I have a formula that takes 750k each attempt. I have enough for 1 attempt maybe 2 depends when you respond xD

Oh thanks! Its Cream the Kitten. I already paid like 2 attempts with another person and gave up :c
x iceeu2 x

sent the second trade 3nodding

Shy Friend

15,900 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Thanx hun it's ready and waiting for you,plz come again. icee smile

Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x

x iceeu2 x

Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x

Thanks 3nodding

Shy Friend

15,900 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Well hopefully they don't treat the next tries as ur 1st attempts hun.I have done a few kitties but they all had different amount of tries i think you have to be lucky thats all.Ok sweety just send it all to trade and label what its for,Thankies icee smile

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Oh thanks! Its Cream the Kitten. I already paid like 2 attempts with another person and gave up :c

Shy Friend

15,900 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Your welcome hun. icee smile

Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x

Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x

Thanks 3nodding

Beloved Shapeshifter

x iceeu2 x
Well hopefully they don't treat the next tries as ur 1st attempts hun.I have done a few kitties but they all had different amount of tries i think you have to be lucky thats all.Ok sweety just send it all to trade and label what its for,Thankies icee smile

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Okay I really hope so, I just sent a trade. Thanks Jezzah ;-; I hope it works

Shy Friend

15,900 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Hi sweety for ur sake i hope it works to,i feel terrible when they don't work horrid things.So il get started now. smile

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Shy Friend

15,900 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Hi Eevee, how many trades will there be??? i think maybe 3 or 4 isn't it. smile

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Shy Friend

15,900 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Hi Eevee can you finish the trade off plz hun.Thank you smile

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Shy Friend

15,900 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Hello eeveeeeeeeeeee lol u need to finish the trade off hun.Thankies smile

x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Beloved Shapeshifter

x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Hey! I tried messaging back but you have your PMS set to friends only! xD
Sorry I was mowing the lawn! I finished the trade and its just 1 Trade! Thank you Jezzah I really hope it works ;-;

Shy Friend

15,900 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Sorry hun i always forget i have it set to private,ok il go try now GL smile

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Hey! I tried messaging back but you have your PMS set to friends only! xD
Sorry I was mowing the lawn! I finished the trade and its just 1 Trade! Thank you Jezzah I really hope it works ;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff