Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
x iceeu2 x
IIwizardeigesII
Are you online? I have a couple things I need crafted leading up to erebus moon.I have all things required and enough gold to cover a couple craft costs.
Hello hun yes thats fine send it all up to my trade area,and i am sorry ive been doing avi's so i didn't even think to look at my notices and pm's.Thank you smile

Already went with a different alchemist,sorry.

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
IIwizardeigesII
x iceeu2 x
IIwizardeigesII
Are you online? I have a couple things I need crafted leading up to erebus moon.I have all things required and enough gold to cover a couple craft costs.
Hello hun yes thats fine send it all up to my trade area,and i am sorry ive been doing avi's so i didn't even think to look at my notices and pm's.Thank you smile

Ok hun np good luck and i hope it doesn't blow up too many times or none at all would be better.But It's for erebus so plz be prepared for a few failures it is one of the worst items to craft ( sorry i had to tell u ).Bye now smile icee

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
x iceeu2 x
IIwizardeigesII
x iceeu2 x
IIwizardeigesII

Ok hun np good luck and i hope it doesn't blow up too many times or none at all would be better.But It's for erebus so plz be prepared for a few failures it is one of the worst items to craft ( sorry i had to tell u ).Bye now smile icee

...A few? In the past the max attempts was 8 with 2 being the lowest.
Mine just took 13,13!!! failed attempts.
13 million wasted on this piece of $#@% formula.
Total cost including all components including the ridiculous price of gold caches: 52-53 million gold to craft. Might as well have made mini wings.

I am furious. emotion_donotwant ******** alchemy,i'm never touching it again.

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
IIwizardeigesII
x iceeu2 x
IIwizardeigesII
x iceeu2 x
IIwizardeigesII

Total cost including all components including the ridiculous price of gold caches: 52-53 million gold to craft. Might as well have made mini wings.

I know how you feel hun mine took 27 tries omg i was so sick coz it sent me broke then the nxt day i crafted the same bloody item erebus and it crafted on number 2 how do u figure that,i was so pissed.I try and warn as many ppl as i can but most don't believe me hun.If you happen to craft again ask me 1st coz ive crafted just about everything there is okies.I feel so bad for you it's just not good enough stupid high prices for everything then get slugged again when it gets crafted.Good luck in the future hun and don't forget to ask me. icee gonk

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
x iceeu2 x
IIwizardeigesII
x iceeu2 x
IIwizardeigesII
x iceeu2 x
IIwizardeigesII

I know how you feel hun mine took 27 tries omg i was so sick coz it sent me broke then the nxt day i crafted the same bloody item erebus and it crafted on number 2 how do u figure that,i was so pissed.I try and warn as many ppl as i can but most don't believe me hun.If you happen to craft again ask me 1st coz ive crafted just about everything there is okies.I feel so bad for you it's just not good enough stupid high prices for everything then get slugged again when it gets crafted.Good luck in the future hun and don't forget to ask me. icee gonk

I made a fausts bottle in the past and it was 8 fail attempts@800k each fail.
This erebus will be the last thing I have to do with alchemy.
According to trigars info,he's done 3.
8 attempts
2 attempts
5 attempts
mine@13 fail attempts
yours at..a ridiculous 27 attempts

I feel so bad for you,here I thought I got the worst of it. emo
Good luck in your crafting,alchemy isn't fair.

Shy Friend

26,600 Points

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Could you pls craft my ogre bone?

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Free Killz
Yes hun send everything to my trade and il get it back to you in a minute. smile

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
x iceeu2 x
heart

can you craft my heros heart and demon's curse?

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x
heart

yes make sure all gold sent is for blowups they are terrible.I will take screenies in different angle's so you know they have blown up.send bloods then demon's seperate.Thankies smile
x iceeu2 x
Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x
heart

yes make sure all gold sent is for blowups they are terrible.I will take screenies in different angle's so you know they have blown up.send bloods then demon's seperate.Thankies smile

yeah, i heard, i'm nervous, can't believe i have to get 5 bastards hearts crafted too >.<
i'm sending you 4 attempts
edit: i sent you a trade

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x
Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x
heart

yeah, i heard, i'm nervous, can't believe i have to get 5 bastards hearts crafted too >.<
1st done no blowups 1,500 left
x iceeu2 x
Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x
Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x
heart

1st done no blowups 1,500 left

went better than i expected eek
Thank you smile
i sent you a trade for the curse
after you craft the curse, keep it and i'll send you the formula + crafting costs + other components so you can craft b*****d's heart 3nodding

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Free Killz
Hi hun your bone is ready for you to pick up.Thankyou icee smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff