Welcome to Gaia! ::

OMG! we r in 3rd place behind barton and...durem *EWWW!!!* we have to keep playing games again and again to get higher scores! if u r really bad at a set of games, dont play it! we only want to send in our best scores! come on! *chants proudly* GAMBINO! GAMBINO!! GAMBINO!!! WOOOOOOOT!!!! lol
come on, ppl! post here ur overall score!!! we want to improve and win!!! LETS GO GAMBINO, LETS GO!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!
we need some spirit! come on and post here!!!

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image_ ~ - GO GO GAMBINO!!! ISLAND PRIDE!!! - ~ _

I'm actually happy with third place. It's better than 4th place we got last year in the water balloon fight ^^
my overall score is 8.54 if we all get something close to that, we'll be unstoppable!!!!!!
*gets on megaphone*

Get your sorry asses to the games and win this thing Gambino. Do it for the missing Gino~!
WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!! heres some spirit! *chants* GAMBINO! GAMBINO!! GAMBINO!!! CHANT WITH ME!!! GAMBINO!
yea and mine is 8.99

COME ON GUYS!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click Lance To Become A Superhero
if we win, we'll all get awesome prizes! who wants a prize?!? I DO!!!! lol
awesome score! tell ur friends 2 post here what there score is, and to try to do better if its not that high.
8.58 baby. Going to get it up too >3

All my friends are in Durem. I'm gonna kick their a**~!
u know, a lot of ppl dont know its the average score of all team members that is the final team score. if someone gets a really bad score and doesnt make it better, we lose because of them! tell ur friends to replay every game and get good scores!!!
DehModernDrSeuss
8.58 baby. Going to get it up too >3

All my friends are in Durem. I'm gonna kick their a**~!

same here! we're gonna show them whos the real champs!
My overall score is currently 9.66. If a game comes up I know I'm bad at, I close the window and start over with a new set of games. I'm trying to improve my scores for day 1, 6 and 7 right now, since they are my lowest (got a 9.9 for day 4 and 5 heart )

I find this thread VERY helpful in upping my scores. Thank you very much Cristaly!

I just wish I had a tablet so I could be even better at the pick up games...those and the vacuuming ones are my worst, and the shooting games :p
amazing score! yea thats what i do, 2. i shut it and start over. wow! i think my bst is 9.6 on day 3! great scores let this team win!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff