Welcome to Gaia! ::

freedomwitch's Partner In Crime

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery didn't back up in the slightest - if anything, she leaned a bit towards him, hoping he wasn't going to simply leave her. "Oh, years and years then, until I dream about coming back to this place with all the books and your dingy attic and no air conditioner," she said teasingly, with a bright smile. In all seriousness, however, she meant every word. She would be perfectly happy spending years abroad with Nicholas, now that she was slowly adjusting to what life as an immortal meant. She didn't want to speed through it like a human would, she wanted to take her time and enjoy every single thing she could. And then go back and rediscover it all again.

Looking up at him as he came closer, she wondered if she should do what she wanted, which was throw herself at him shamelessly again. But she'd already done that and...she wanted to know if Nicholas would ever be willing to do anything. So Avery stayed still, leaning against the doorframe with her hands clasped behind her back, looking up at him curiously. "How long did you want to travel for?" she asked, hoping he didn't mind she'd said so long.
User Image

"I could do years and years for ye love," Nicholas said smiling to her and reached out to wraps his hand and arms around her waist. He pulled her closer to him and bent his head to slowly press his lips against her soft skin holding her close against his body. He took a deep breath of her and a soft sound of pleasure from just holding her and breathing her in. She fit so perfectly against his body, he relaxed holding her as close to him as he could.

"We could spend as much time any were and every were until ye get bored and we can move on,"
he told her, moving his lips against her skin smiling as he trailed his fingers up her back. He pulled back a bit to look at her looking for some sign of...something. He wasn't sure what he was looking for as he searched her eyes but he knew if he allowed himself he'd get lost in the and would be willing to stand there with her forever just looking at her eyes.

"Avery,"
he said breathlessly as he looked at her changing the subject for a moment from their travel plans. A hand moved from her back up to cup the side of her cheek his eyes never wavering from where they were looking at. "I want ye," he said slowly closing his eyes and shaking his head, true he wanted her but it wasn't what he wanted to start off with. "I am in love with ye," he amended running his thumb along her cheek bone as he opened his eyes once more to look back at her.

"It's almost an ache in me knowing ye'r with Elliot,"
Nicholas admitted to her his voice dropping and quivering with nerves as the words left his lips. "I hate myself for not making a move sooner to be with you, I just..." he trailed off unsure of how to go on telling her why he hadn't made a move for her until now.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

A small gasp escaped her when he pulled her against him and her arms went around his neck reflexively. She did smile at his words about traveling however they wanted, but before she had a chance to reply to any of that, she shivered a little at the touch of his hands on her back. Leaning into him, Avery looked back at him, wondering what he was looking for and hoping she wasn't lacking somehow. Was he looking to see if she was scared of him or something? That would be silly - she hadn't been scared of him since their initial meeting, as odd as that sounded.

Avery blushed deeply when he suddenly said he wanted her, not having any idea what to say to him other than she wanted him too. But when he paused and thought, and then said he was in love with her...she stared up at him, stunned. He...he was in love with her? Swallowing thickly, it wasn't that she had to think about the fact if she loved him back. It was simply that his admission had caught her by surprise. She didn't know why he'd waited so long to tell her, to do something, and she was curious. But in the end, it didn't really matter, she supposed. Even though her blush, she smiled, nervously at first.

"I...I love you too, Nicholas," she admitted, her own voice a bit wobbly. "I only...I was only with Elliot because I...I wanted you and I was...lonely," Avery admitted, her grip tightening a bit. "I don't want to be with him, I want to be with you," she said, her voice faint but firm. She pulled him down to kiss him, her lips pressed against his in a promise.
User Image

Hearing her say that she loved him too made him smile like a little boy who'd been told a complement. He couldn't hide how relieved he was to hear her say that to him,and though he knew she'd been lonely he'd just been scared. In short that was all it amounted to, he'd been scared from his boyhood and the view of the people to see a lady and her employee together holding each others hands as lovers would. He was scared for a lot of reason and most had to deal with the era he was born in.

He kissed her back making the same promise that she made to him. He didn't know what else to say, to her that wasn't already a given. He wanted to be with her, it would take him some time to fully get use to the idea that they were in a different life time and that him loving and being with her wouldn't matter to anyone. The hand that was cupping her cheek moved to cup the back of her head as he deepened the kiss. Savoring it, like it would be the last kiss he'd ever share with her. A part of him worried that some where along the line she'd fall out of love with him, he worried that if that day were to ever come she would turn to start hating him because she could never leave his house. He never wanted it to come to that, never wanted her to come to hate him in any way.

"Avery," he said purring her name slowly as he pulled a little from her lips. "I can't.... I don't want to move fast," he told her, as much as he wanted her to lead him into bed or fallow him to his room and lay her down, he couldn't. Not yet. He wanted to take his time with her, as much time as she would allow him to take. "I want to do this right with ye," he admitted, he didn't want to rush things with her, have everything in the heat of the moment before burning out. He wanted to make her and him last for as long as he could manage in their now sheared long life. "I don't want to rush....us?....to fast" he added more so asked her if she understood and was alright with it. "Well ye bare with me love?" Nicholas asked her curiously, would she be alright with waiting a little long for him. It wasn't that he wasn't going to touch her any more it was just he wanted to woo her more.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery couldn't help but shiver a little as they kissed, feeling like she fit against his body perfectly. There was no awkwardness, just desire and a certainty where they were supposed to be against each other. She knew there was no way she could ever grow tired of him, or stop being in love with him. And the notion that she could possibly hate him was just ridiculous to her. If she hadn't hated him when he forced his blood through a kiss, kept her with him and made her something more than human, she could hardly hate the vampire she'd fallen in love with.

Keeping her arms around his neck, she looked up at him and listened to his slow words, a small smile on her kiss-swollen lips. Avery understood what he meant about moving fast. They were immortal, after all, or nearly so. And she was finally starting to get the hang of slowing down, of not having to frantically cram in every moment of living into a short human lifespan. This, what she had with Nicholas, could go on and on and on. As much as she wanted him now, wanted to tug him into the room behind her and shut the door, she also wanted this to last. Maybe another woman, or even just a human, would have refused, or made a fuss. Knowing what he meant, though, gave her plenty of patience.

"Of course I will," she murmured, resting her head against his chest and nuzzling him just a little bit. "I've been 'bearing with ye' for eight years, any more won't hurt me," Avery said with a small laugh, holding him close. Silly man. Vampire or human, he really was. And he was hers, just as she was his now. That in itself was a relief. As long as she had that, it didn't matter how long he wanted to wait for anything.
User Image

Nicholas kept holding her, in no rush what so ever to let her go, in fact he never wanted to let her go. Even when he fell a sleep during the day he wanted to hold her in his arms and keep her close. Some where in him he knew that if she hadn't hated him not she never would but he'd always wonder if maybe she might. After all forever was a long time.

Chuckling he kissed the top of her head and she nuzzled into his chest and agreed to wait for him just a while longer. "Hey, ye makin' fun of me there love," he grinned to her as she used his words laying his cheek lightly on top of her head. He'd always been her's, and he always would be hers. It just took him awhile to claim her back to being his.

"Lets leave in next couple of days"
he said changing the subject back to traveling. He'd claimed her as she did him and the both knew they belonged to each other, both said out loud confessed their love for one another it was all that mattered. "Let's start our travels together sooner," he said it didn't matter if they didn't have a place, they had the money for a hotel until they found a place to live while visiting where ever she wanted to go first.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Blinking at the sudden change of subject, she nodded against his chest, more than eager to be going somewhere now. "Well, why don't we just start at Austria and work from there, since we both wanted to go there?" Avery suggested eagerly, tilting her head to look up at him. She knew he'd bought a plane, though hadn't a clue who would fly it, but at least that was one worry dealt with. Traveling was horrid enough without the added stress of figuring out how to do it with someone who'd go up in ashes.

She knew they didn't have to worry about money, at least. Her thought process was about the same as Nicholas' - who cared if they had somewhere to stay right away, they could certainly afford hotel rooms until they found somewhere. And for Avery, that was part of the fun of it. Whenever she had gone somewhere, never very far, she hated planning things out to the last detail. She grabbed a room with her friend when they were too tired to drive and they'd found local bars or restaurants to eat at. Why go somewhere new and eat at a chain place you could find anywhere, was her reasoning.

"I can start packing tomorrow," she promised cheerfully, hugging him tightly for several reason. Most of which simply involved not wanting to let him go, literally or figuratively. It would be fun to leave, to just take off and go somewhere. Especially with the heat here. Not that it was too bad anymore, being wrapped up in Nicholas' arms.
User Image

"If that's were ye want to start, I am good with that love," he said smiling looking back to her. He was glad she agreed, spur of the moment planning was always what kept the fun in life. He'd lost the spontaneous from his life and that was why he started getting bored of it, at least until he met Avery and she changed that for him. He wasn't worried about the traveling during the day, he'd spent some money to modify the plain so that he could sleep and not worry about turning to ash as for the pilots well that was something to figure out, there had been some one suggested to him that had that didn't mind dealing with vampires and their familiars. He'd have to give the man a call and see if he was free the they wanted to leave.

He was happy to let her hold on to him, just as he was happy to hold onto her and keep her close to him. As for food well he didn't know any where nice to eat but there had been talk about a couple of places welcoming vampires and their familiar to dine there. Avery and him could look into it. He kept watching her as she hugged him and spoke to him about packing.

"Or we could buy ye new clothes when he land"
he grinned to her, yes he wanted to see her body again, wanted to touch her and all of that, he was still a guy. But seeing her with out clothes wasn't his only reason for suggesting no to bring clothes, the other part was because they wouldn't have to worry about the bags if they got lost or something even if they were on a private plane. Plus with out worrying about if they had everything they could just leave to catch their plane.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Austria it is then!" she declared with a grin, glad he was so easy-going when it came to this. Having a private plane made things so much easier, she knew. A friend flew often and Avery had heard horror stories of delays and cancellations and the waits, all of it. Nope, this was much, much better. "You're going to spoil me," she remarked with a short laugh. As if that could happen. She sincerely doubted it was possible for her to take him, or anything that came along with him, for granted. It was just too good to be true, in all honesty.

She smirked up at him when he made a remark about just buying her clothes and raised an eyebrow. "I see," Avery replied with a snicker. "Well then, if you want, I'll go get dressed into something appropriate to wear in public and we could leave right now," she continued, actually serious. She didn't care if they didn't pack or not, not if it meant they could just go and take off and do what they wanted to do. Be free from the dark, depressing city and all the problems. The woman wasn't an avid packer anyway - she'd bring what she needed, usually forgot something anyway, and would just go buy it if she couldn't live without it. Like a toothbrush. But while some women would have packed suitcases, she was good with a duffel bag. If that.

Avery hadn't thought about food or anything like that. She sort of hoped that now, when he did need to feed, Nicholas would just feed from her. It was something she'd suggested a few times, always with the same negative response.
User Image

Nicholas grinned back to her glad that she was so happy with their plans, that's all he had ever wanted to do for her was to make her happy. In his mind that was all she deserved, be it with him or with Elliot or some other vampire or familiar or human. Her happiness was always a factor in what he'd offered her, and why he gave her, her freedom, that and he didn't want to be any one's master even now he wanted to be their equal nothing more."And would that be so bad if I was?" he asked her still smiling at her. If it made her happy and smile, or laugh he'd sell the world for her. Or buy the moon.

"I'll have to call the pilot see if he's free," he told her, he was willing do go now there was still enough time to get to the plane before sun rise. But he'd still need to find some one to fly the plane. "But I'd be glad to go when ever ye're ready" he added, if she wanted to pack and wait for another night that was fine with him, or if she wanted to buy what ever she needed once they landed that was also fine with him. Either way as long as she was with him he didn't care. "I'll go call him now, while you change?" he told her slowly, reluctantly letting her go so she could dress and he could call for some one to fly them to Austria.

He looked down at her as he slowly let his arms go from around her, though he didn't let go. He wanted to make sure she didn't mind him going to call.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Brightening when he said he'd go call the pilot, Avery knew he was still reluctant to let her go. It was obvious since he kept asking if she wanted him to go call and wouldn't take his hands off her hips, even as he pulled away a little to go. Not that she minded, as she didn't want him to let go of her either, ever. But standing around wasn't going to get them going anywhere and she wanted to get out of this place. Tonight, if they could, since Nicholas was so willing.

Avery pulled out of his grip gently and gave him a smile. "Go on, go call. I'll change and pack my toothbrush," she added teasingly. She almost leaned up to kiss him, and then stopped, instead pushing him gently from the doorway with a small laugh. Of course she didn't care if he went to call. He was hardly telepathic, after all. However, some perverseness her her keep the door open as she stripped down and pulled on more-modest shorts, a bra and a T-shirt so she didn't flash everyone they saw. She wasn't that uninhibited yet. But she wasn't joking about packing a toothbrush. Grabbing an old backpack, she stuffed in some necessaries - thanking god female familiars no longer had any need of tampons or pads - and said toothbrush.

Coming out into the living room, she tossed it carelessly onto a chair and sat on the back of it as Nicholas talked on the phone. She sighed when it was clear that the pilot wasn't able to leave that night and shrugged before he could apologize, getting off the phone. "It's fine, one more night isn't going to hurt," Avery assured him with a smile. "I can just get on the computer and find us somewhere to stay then, if you want me to," she suggested, not going to let him feel bad because the poor pilot wasn't able to fly.
User Image

Nicholas gave a smile as she practically pushed him out of her room to make the phone call. He walked backwards watching her as best he could before the walls interrupted his view of her. He'd been half tempted to go back to her room and be with her, he so wanted to have her in his arms again. Though he kept going moving to the phone and dialing the number for the pilot.

"I am sorry love," he said even if she'd told him they could wait, he noticed how disappointed she was at hearing thy couldn't go that night. "No, wait we'll still go together," he said as another thought popped into his head. "Ye might not like it love, but Elliot knows how to fly" he told her his eyes going to her. "He can take us and then come back once we've landed, and when we're ready to come back we can call him to come fly and pick us up were ever we are," he added walking towards her and kneeling beside her.

"We will go tonight and start our travel together, I'll just have to ask Jianna to borrow him for a day or so." he grabbed her hand in his and looked up to her. He wasn't going to get her excited about going on a trip only to let one pilot say it wasn't possible. "Will ye be alright with that?" Nicholas asked her curiously he was going to take her away even if he had to fly them himself.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

My. That couldn't be awkward if she asked her father and brother to come with them, too. But the idea had merit, definitely. She blinked down at him in surprise when he knelt next to her and held his hand tightly. "If you think it won't be terribly awkward, then I think it sounds like a fine plan. Or we could just get that darn pilot out of bed next time we need him and have Elliot take him to the plane to get us so we won't have to keep stealing him from Jianna," she suggested with a chuckle.

A thought occurred to her and although she knew it would never cross Nicholas' mind - he didn't seem the sharing sort - Avery couldn't help but laugh at it. "I hope you don't expect some sort of menage a trois, Nicholas," she said teasingly. Unable to help herself, she bent down to kiss him. "Because while I might have some rather loose morals, I don't think I'm quite that adventurous." Jianna, she knew, would have leaped at the opportunity, which in itself was funny to her. Vampires seemed to have a lot less constraints when it came to sexuality and relationship boundaries, probably because they lived so long. When you were human, you were curious. When you were immortal, you could indulge that same curiosity without any consequences in the end.
User Image

"We could certainly do that," Nicholas chuckled and nodded his head he hadn't thought about that for when they were ready to come back. He looked at her and smiled, he'd call Jianna and let her know they were leaving and he would need to steal Elliot. He was sure she wouldn't mind if he told her that he'd finally made his move on Avery and he was taking her away for the two of them to be alone for a while.

He kissed her back using his free hand to cup the back of her head holding her closer and savoring the touch of her lips. "If that what makes you happy," he told her, he wouldn't be totally happy about sharing her with anyone he didn't care who it was. But if that was what she wanted and what would make her happy he'd do it. "But other wise no, I will not share ye, I did not share ye when we met and I will not share ye now." he added smiling all the more to her. "But for now I am going to take ye away from the city" he told her bringing her hand up to his lips and kissing it.

He stepped away slowly from her, just enough so that he could reach the phone and dial the number for Jianna. "Aye it's me, I need to borrow Elliot for a day or two," Nicholas said into the phone once it was picked up.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery had to laugh in surprise when he actually agreed to a threesome with the other familiar 'if it made her happy'. Well, now she knew how far he'd go to make her happy and certainly didn't intend to actually make him do that. "Well, I'm not a sharing sort of person either, so having you all to myself is fine with me. I certainly don't need another man - or woman - in bed with us," she purred, kissing him back happily. There. If for some reason he wasn't sure if she'd go to bed with him or not, there was his answer.

Keeping perched up on the back of the chair, she watched as he called Jianna, a bit curious as to what the female vampire's reaction was going to be. Avery hoped she was going to tease the hell out of Nicholas, if only because it'd be so typical of the nosy vampire.

"Oh, you do, do you?" Jianna asked, curiosity already dripping from her tone. "Of course I'll let you have him, Nick, but you have to tell me why first. I'm dying now, since your animosity towards my familiar has been so obvious. Do tell, do tell," she urged him cheerfully, by no means going about this tactfully at all. It just wasn't how she was, if it wasn't life or death involved. No, this was just sex and her friend, and as the two had never gone together before, she was dying to know now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff