Welcome to Gaia! ::

freedomwitch's Partner In Crime

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery kept squirming out of his grip whenever he kept teasing her, before she just pushed him behind a bush and had her way with him. Seeing the pub, she grinned and nodded, having already worked up an appetite and wanting to try the local food too. There weren't too many people inside and no one paid them much attention, other than to glance over to see who was coming in. There were a few older men who were obviously local fixtures, a few younger folks in a group in the corner, and some people in the corner keeping to themselves.

Finding a booth, Avery ordered enough to make the server raise her eyebrows in surprise, but she probably assumed the familiar was just ordering for both. Nicholas looked a bit more human than he had when she first met him. She attributed it to him drinking her blood almost every night now, at least a little, and just being generally happy for once. He was certainly smiling a lot more, which made her incredibly happy. "I missed seeing you smile like that, all goofy," she confessed, once they were alone again.
User Image

"Ye haven't seen me in six years love," he reminded her, they'd only been back together for a week or two. Of course she'd miss his goofy smile, he just missed her and was glad that she was the one to keep him sane after everything he'd went through. He closed his eyes and smiled at her kissing the top of her head and hugging her against him while they waited for her good to arrive. "How ye liking Ireland so far?" he asked curiously smiling at her and letting out a content breath as he held her against him.

His smile grew as a realization he'd had years ago popped back into the fore front of his mind. She really was worth what every he'd been through the last fourteen year of knowing her.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Don't remind me," Avery remarked to his statement about not seeing him in six years. They'd been terrible. Not because of Elliot or where they'd gone. But she'd been too depressed, too worried, to enjoy any of the sights or sounds of anywhere. It had been horrible and she didn't really want to think about it. She leaned into him and smiled when he kissed her head. "And I love Ireland so far, even if I haven't seen much of it yet," she added with a nod. "I can't wait to explore around and get to see more of it, it's such a beautiful place. I like how it's not completely massive cities like so many places."

She brightened as the food came, or at least some of it, and happily dug in. She wasn't worried anymore about eating in front of him, as they'd settled that long before. "And this food is delicious," Avery added happily.
User Image

Nicholas nodded and smiled agreeing with her remark about not mentioning their time a part, admittedly he probably had the better deal out of the two of them, he was comatose for most of it. She was the one that suffered the most since having to worry about him and what was happening. He was sorry for having her put through that. "I am glad ye like it," he said truly happy that she was enjoying herself even if they hadn't seen much of it yet. It was still nice to know that she wanted to explore more and was enjoying the food. He nuzzled into her and kissed her cheek.

"I am glad ye'r enjoying ye'r self" Nicholas said watching her eat and enjoying sitting there and keeping her company.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"How could I not? I get to drag you around with me the entire time," Avery remarked cheerfully, her metabolism definitely kicking into overdrive once her body realized she was feeding it. She really didn't have a clue what half of it was, but it was all delicious. "I almost regret not being able to get drunk anymore," she added, working on a pint the server had brought her. Familiars' bodies didn't process alcohol the same way anymore and anything she put in was converted to energy, rather than absorbed. So, no getting drunk, which was a good and bad thing, as she'd never been a 'I'm going to be sick' drunk.

She paused and glanced up when someone from the group of people her age - or people who were the age she looked, at least- came over and sat himself in the booth seat across from them. "I've never seen a girl eat so much," he remarked.

"That's a bit rude and I have no idea who you are, so get lost," Avery ordered, sizing him up and wondering if he was a familiar or just an a**.
User Image

Nicholas chuckled at her comment watching her happily as she kept eating the food she ordered. A part of him was tempted to pick at the food she was eating, mostly so he could remember the flavors of his boy hood. But passing solid food through his body was always a b***h and depending how he helped it go through would take a long time to find its way out. No he'd just taste the food on her lips the next time he go to kiss her and more.

He raised an eyebrow at the stranger that joined them at their table. He watched the strange man carefully, waiting to do or say something until the stranger did more then just insult Avery. "If ye'r really curious about her eating habits, well ye can imagine the answer when I tell ye this," he said smirking both in pleasure at the thought and in warning to the stranger that he better not over step. "I work her hard all night long," he offered and looked back to Avery giving her a wink. "Now ye heard her, if ye'll excuse us." Nicholas said trying to be as polite as he could looking from the stranger to the table he'd originated from.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Well, she certainly didn't expect him to say that. Avery choked slightly in surprise and gaped back as Nicholas winked at her. Did he just...he did. And there went that smug face again. It wasn't exactly embarrassment, more just amazement he'd actually gone and said that to someone. "It's a very hard job," she muttered, unable to resist.

"Well, it's tough working for Mr. Moore, but someone's got to do it," the man remarked, ignoring their comments entirely as he sat back in the chair. Avery gave him another sharp look. He didn't look like a familiar...maybe a wanna-be? Elliot had told her about William Moore, a very old, territorial vampire, but one who wasn't very dangerous as long as he wasn't irritated.

"He knew we were coming," she replied testily. Jianna had taken care of that personally.

"Sure, and now he's wanting to meet you two, hearing ye'll be stayin' a while," the young man said agreeably.
User Image

Nicholas couldn't help but chuckle to her reaction at his comment and laughed even harder at her own agreement. It was a very hard job and she just kept making it harder and harder. He looked back to the young man and nodded. "Ah, ye'r in training then boyo," he said nodding head head in understanding. "What happen to his last familiar?" he asked curiously raising an eyebrow at the stranger and holding Avery against him.

"Aye then we'll see him but not tonight boyo, we've got plans she and I" he told the man running his hand down Avery's back. The little teases that will only get him into trouble when they got back home. "We'll meet him tomorrow once we wake," He told the man looking at him challenging him to disagree with him. He wasn't going to give up some more alone time with Avery to appeasev some old coot vampire, especially the one that had made Nicholas.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Old b***h is getting bored of life here in the Emerald Isle, so Mr. Moore is training someone to replace her. Personally, I think they're just getting tired of each other," he remarked with a shrug. "He didn't think ye'd come tonight anyway. Show up tomorrow at the nightclub next town over, it's a new place he owns. Someone'll take ye to him." Getting up, he winked at Avery suggestively before going back to his own table to finish his fun for the evening.

Grumbling, she went back to her food, humming a little at Nicholas' hand. "I don't know why he'd want to see us," she remarked, not knowing that was the vampire who made her partner.
User Image

"Aye I am sure she is." Nicholas said and nodded his head watching the familiar in training leave their table and return to his own. He grinned and looked down at Avery as she grumbled about the old vampire wanting to see them. He bent his head and kissed her neck slightly amused that the strange man winked at her suggestively he nipped gently at her neck and let his eyes close as she spoke about the meeting with the old vampire. "Probably wants to make sure I'd made the right choice with taking ye as my familiar and lover" he purred softly into her hear with an underlying tone of lust and want with the word 'lover'.

He let his hand keep moving against her skin as she hummed sliding it under her clothes teasingly. He knew he was being bad and they could get caught but he was feeling adventurous after catching the suggestive wink the stranger gave to Avery and both their earlier comments of why she ate so much.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery paused in her eating when he kissed her neck, leaning against him a little and purring, almost wanting him to bite her right there and then. "Is that your master, then, the vampire who made you?" she guessed, not knowing why else a vampire would care who he took for a familiar. His tone of voice made her shiver a little, as did feeling his fingers on her bare skin. She resumed eating, a little slower this time so she didn't spill anything thanks to his wandering fingers.

"Nicholas, you're being very bad," she purred in his ear, although that was hardly a complaint. More like a statement of fact, truth be told.
User Image

Nicholas moaned softly to her purring and kept nibbling her neck and ear teasing her as best he could out in public and still letting her eat her food. "Aye he was once," he answered nodding his head and nuzzling it into her. "After a certain time I left him be and went on my own," he added breathing her in and grinning as she shivered to his touch and the warmth that came from her.

"You love it every time." He purred into her ear chuckling he wasn't going to apologize he was just going to try and pull back on taunting her.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery nodded, finishing up one plate and beginning to work on the next. She had a feeling she'd need the calories to burn soon. "At least you didn't part ways on bad terms. Jianna was telling me a while ago that that's pretty common with vampires and their progeny. And vampires and their familiars, too." She wasn't worried about she and Nicholas moving apart, though. The pull she felt to him was too strong, and she was sure it was the same for him. Nope, not every familiar left their master - look at Elliot, after all, he seemed perfectly content in his life for the moment. Maybe she'd need some space after a few hundred years, and then she'd come right back to him. But now, she couldn't imagine wanting any.

"I do," she admitted with a moan that was barely audible.
User Image

"True, though we didn't leave on totally good terms either,"
he said remembering that they'd fought before Nicholas left to fend for himself. Though about what he couldn't remember it'd been so long again. "Jianna told ye about him?" he asked curiously after a thought, he hadn't contacted Bill in ears and he knew Jianna has been friends with his old sire part of how they met but also it would explain why William was expecting to see them.

"Good because I plan on very bad to you"
he moaned back to her grinning. He loved it.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"No, I just guessed since I don't know why another vampire would care you who take for a familiar," Avery admitted. "I do know Jianna offered to let him know we were coming into his territory, she said it'd be bad form to just show up." She hadn't a clue about the history between Nicholas and his sire, just that the vampire was his sire. He hadn't spoken at all about the older vampire and neither had Jianna, so Avery was in the dark as far as this went.

Shivering at his touch, Avery sighed happily, and a little lustfully. "Good, I expect it after this," she remarked quietly to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff