Welcome to Gaia! ::

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Dusk quickly shut off her mind reading powers when saw the white coat on the man. She did this for her sanity. People who are really smart thoughts run a mile a minute. She had her headphones on. She wondered if anyone has ever figured out that she never has the headphones plugged into any device.
gosmos88

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Arthur~ He walked over to the group. Rick introduced them. He also eyed the Hell Hound. "Did you managed to tame that?"

Hiro~ "Well… In a way. Dusk had to declare herself as the alpha in order to stop it from attacking her…. It turns out that these animals can behave like humans."

Arthur~ "Interesting… As long as he does not cause too much trouble, you can keep him here…. Now. As you're aware, we fear that this facility will be attacked. We still don't know when it will happen."

Markos~ "We'll keep an eye out for you." He patted Dusk's shoulder. "Besides, we have the eyes of a hawk right here. She'll be able to spot them miles away of they decide to attack."

Arthur~ "Hawk eyes?…. Is she a Nephilim?" Markos nodded. Arthur seemed relieved. "That should make things a little easier for us." Most of the soldiers were surprised to see more Nephilim. They started to have a boost of confidence now that they have more super soldiers on their side.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Dusk raised her eyebrow at Markos patting her shoulder. "Yes I am a Nephilim. If you need know my abilities just ask and I will tell you. Iris and Hiro are Nephilim. Rick is as well. Markos is the only normal human among our small group here but he is quite dependable." She said]d looking at him.
gosmos88

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Arthur~ He smiled and nodded. "As long as you're all here, I know that we will be safe…. Alright, resume your posts!" The soldiers went back to their duties. He then looked back at Dusk and the others. "One last thing… Our protection is of the utmost importance… I have nearly completed my latest experiment. This could turn the tides of this war."

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Dusk looked at him. She was curious to what this experiment was now. "What is this experiment might I ask?" She asked him. She wondered if there was somewhere here she could get a combat knife since hers is broken. She needed a new bladed weapon of sorts at least.
gosmos88

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Arthur~ "Well… We've been trying find ways to use angelic and demonic magic, the only thing we could achieve is to use it by infusing it in our bodies, and thus came the Nephilim. But we've wondered if it was possible to invent a weapon that would use it… As part of our experiments, we've been trying to get hold of angelic weapons and demonic weapons. We tried to use them but it seems they can only be used by that specific race, Nephilim can use them since it responds to their magic, but their true potential cannot be unlocked… So, we're trying to develop a similar weapon by our own hands."

Rick~ "So you're trying to invent a weapon that uses magic?" Arthur nodded.

Markos~ "I've seen the angels and demons use devices of their own that acts as an extension of their magic. From what I hear, he's trying to develop a similar weapon that responds to humans."

Arthur~ "From our observations, angelic and demonic weapons are tools that allow them to use specific spells without using their own energy. If we humans could find a way to replicate them, we'll be able to fight back…. It seems that the demons caught wind of our plans and have been targeting our facilities… They don't want us to fight back."

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
"Yeah I could see that. Demon like to the top of the food chain really. So if we were able to fight them off they wouldn't be able to use their souls. Why couldn't they have kept this stupid war among angels and demons. They had to drag us in." Dusk said shaking her head. "Do you have any experimental blades you want tested. I recently had my combat knife broken so I'm just asking."
gosmos88

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Arthur~ "They dragged us into it because our souls are used as a source of energy… Many speculate that neither side cares about what happens to us." He sighed but then looked at Dusk. "I may have one…. Do you have any experience with swords or only knives?"

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
"I have experience with both. Whatever you can find I would appreciate it. The demon had snapped my combat knife like nothing." She told Arthur. She wondered how Dkarhom was doing. She hoped he and Rina were doing okay.
gosmos88

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Arthur~ "Wait one moment." He walked off for a moment then came back. He gave back with a small wakizashi. "This is one of our few successes from our experiments. While it can't use magic, it can however absorb it. After observing how the angels and demons take souls, we tried to figure out if we could do the same.. In a way. If the blade as much as touches an angle or demon, their energy is absorbed and transferred into its wielder. We've still yet to develop a weapon that could contain and use magic." He handed the blade to Dusk.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Dusk whistled taking the blade. "Hello handsome." She said to the blade. "Arthur you just made my day if not my week. It is lovely. I will put it too good use. I will give you feed back as well if you like." She said grinning ear to ear. She put it on her hip. She was quite pleased.
gosmos88

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Arthur~ He smiled. "I would like that… But I am only happy that this blade now has an owner… And a skilled owner at that… It is now time for you to take watch, I thank you again for your assistance."

Meanwhile.

Dharkom~ Anna managed to bring him back to hell. The leaders were angry at Dharkom for his failure, but they were willing to give him a second chance.. And due to demon laws, with Nyx's death, Dharkom was promoted and given his own unit to lead. Anna then shared some vital information that would be of use. It appears she discovered the location of several weapons testing facilities across the world, they were trying to develop weapons that could use demonic and angelic magic. Dharkom was surprised by this… Anna then became upset that the angels got hold of a facility after killing off her unit and nearly killing her.

Anna~ She shared that one location was in Russia, specifically in Moscow. Since Dharkom was in that area, he had the chance to observe some of the tactics Russian soldiers had. Dharkom also knew that Dusk was there. "I ask that you allow my brother to lead the attack… And I wish to accompany him." Dharkom was grateful for this…. The decision was made and Dharkom was given permission to lead an attack.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Dusk nodded. "I will make sure it's well taken care of as well. I take care of all my weapons. If you take care of them they will take care you in my opinion." She nodded. She took made her way to the highest point she find and stood watch. She took off her sunglasses. She kept on the look out for anything.
gosmos88

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rick~ He noticed that Fang ws going to wake up. He followed Dusk and helped her carry Fang outside. Markos then went outside to take his spot on guard duty.

Hiro~ He believed it was best for Iris to stay inside, at least until Fang was told not to attack her. He also asked to stay by her side just in case.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Dusk came back down when she was told Fang was waking up. She took him to her vantage point. She wondered how he would like the view when he finally woke up. She was high up so nothing would obscure her view. This way she could see when they came and inform the others.

Iris stayed with Hiro as he wanted her too. She put her hat over her ears to keep them warm.
gosmos88

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces