Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro~ He placed his ear over Iris' chest and listened to her heartbeat. He started to calm down. He hugged Iris. "Thank you." He whispered. In his mind, he knew he could not avoid this forever.

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
"Your welcome Hiro. Stay like this as long as you need to okay?" Iris said softly. She couldn't stand seeing anyone in pain.
gosmos88

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro~ He nodded. He stayed close to her until he fell asleep.

Meanwhile.

Kayor~ He used magic to keep an eye on Iris just in case. Based on what he saw, it seems a familiar looking boy was growing attached to her, it appeared his name was Hiro. Despite him being a Nephilim, he was still a kid. Oddly enough, Kayor didn't see anything bad about Hiro. He was with his unit, they stayed put until they were really needed.

Lucius~ He managed to gather a crew of angels to form a portal from their base of operation do a weapons facility. They were already stripping the place of any important tools and machinery. He took this chance to bring Lilly with him to see Kayor. He slowly walked up behind him and cleared his throat. "So... Was your mission a success?"

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Lilly hugged Kayor from behind as Lucius talked to him. She had missed him even thought they weren't away for too long really.
gosmos88

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayor~ He was surprised by Lilly but he hugged back. He got up and looked at Lucius. "Well... There's been a change in plans."

Lucius~ "I specifically asked you to kill them when the parasites took care of everyone in the base."

Kayor~ "It seemed unwise to just go ahead and destroy them.... My sister volunteered to go in, save that human and act as a spy. So far..." He was punched in the face.

Lucius~ He punched Kayor and grew angry. "You disobeyed orders and you put your own family in danger.... AND FOR WHAT!!!" He looked down at Kayor. "If they find out who she is, they'll kill her." He then saw traces of Kayor's spell. It seems he was watching over her. He saw that they were on a train. "I'll go down, kill them all and bring her back."

Kayor~ "No... I have been watching over her and even listened in.... She's going with them to a weapons testing facility."

Lucius~ He stopped. ".... Is that so?" He then helped Kayor on his feet and brushed off the dust on his clothes. "Perhaps your plan may be of use after all." It was surprising to see how he was already in Kayor's favor.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Lilly freaked out when she saw Lucius punch Kayor. She was a bit scared. She then fell to her knees holding her head. The memories of her parents death suddenly ran through her mind. She was trembling.
gosmos88

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayor~ He quickly went over to Lilly and held her close. He placed her ear against his chest. "Focus on my heartbeat." He gently rubbed her head and encased her in his wings to help calm her down.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Lilly was struggling with the memories. She was having a hard time hearing his heart. She was shaking like a leaf. She then felt his wings around her. They were so soft. She reached towards them and then managed to hear the sound of heart. She listened to his heart. She slowly then began to calm down as the memories stopped flashing in front of her. Tears were flowing down her face though.

(What Lucius isn't panicking and wanting know what is going on with his sister?)
gosmos88

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
(Lucius knows what is going on... Just watch.)

Lucius~ He looked down at Lilly. "You need to understand... The humans must be punished for what they did..." He turned around. "Unless you embrace the truth, the pain will always keep coming back... I will ask you again, show no mercy to humans... Avenge our parents."

Kayor~ He glared at Lucius. "You're supposed to be her brother. Start acting like one."

Lucius~ "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IRIS' BROTHER, YET YOU LET HER THROW HERSELF TO THE WOLVES!!!... Your parents would be ashamed of you."

Kayor~ He grew angry. "You have no right to talk about my family like that."

Lucius~ "Is that a challenge?" He pointed his spear at Lucius. "Need I remind you that I am of higher rank than you... And if you pull off something like that again without my approval... I will personally ensure that you can never be with my sister ever again.... Understood?" Kayor looked down and nodded. "Good.... Once Iris has discovered everything we need, once I approve our findings... You will kill everyone in the base. Leave no survivors.... Is that clear?" Kayor nodded again. "Good." Lucius then left.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Lilly looked at Lucius. "Humans didn't kill our parents brother.............." She told him. The memories started flashing through her eyes again. She then looked at Kayor. "Don't listen to him please.......... He can't keep me from you. He has no right............ No matter what he says I will be by your side.............." She stated. She was struggling.
gosmos88

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lucius~ "Yes they did... A human killed them right in front of me... I saw it all." He walked away.

Kayor~ He looked back at Lilly at held her. "He can never keep me from you." He hugged her tightly. "I love you." He then tried kissing her. He hoped it would help her calm down.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
"I saw their deaths brother. I was there. I was there when they were killed." She let him walk away. She was struggling very deeply. Lucius he was only making it worse with his words. She felt Kayor's arms around her. She listened to his voice as he then hugged her. Then there was his kiss. She focused on his lips. she then calmed down once more. "Thank you Kayor........."
gosmos88

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dharkom~ It was soon night. He knew everyone should be asleep. He took the chance to use the key to unlock his cell. He then freed Rina. She ran over to him and licked his face. "Let's get out of here." He whispered. He quietly sneaked through the base and to the entrance... However, someone was there waiting for him.

Jordan~ He stood his ground. "I figured you'd try to flee... Now." He drew his katana. "Since Dusk is not here, there's nothing to stop me from killing you." Dharkom smirked and stood his ground. Jordan readied his sword and charged, but something knocked him out. He fell over unconscious.

Anna~ She managed to come to Dharkom's rescue. "Missed me?" Dharkom hugged her and asked how she got here. "Well... I sent a unit to raid a hidden weapons testing facility, we barely managed to kill off every human... But then the angels arrived. I barely managed to escape with my life... Fortunately, I managed to get the locations of a few more bases before escaping."

Dharkom~ He patted her head. Good girl. Let's get our of here before the rest wake up." He grabbed Rina and flew off with Anna.

Meanwhile.

Hiro~ He laid his head on Iris' lap. He gave a peaceful smile as he slept.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Iris smiled and ran her fingers though his hair gently. She had a small smiled on her face. She watched him sleep. She wondered what he was dreaming about.
gosmos88

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Fang~ He watched as Hiro slept on Iris' lap. He allowed the two to be alone. He went over to Dusk and jumped onto one of the seats. He then looked out the window. Part of him was impressed as to how fast they were moving.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff