Welcome to Gaia! ::

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Dusk groaned when she heard him in her head. 'Get out of my head bug. If you want to talk the do it face to face.' She put simply. She then put up a metal block to keep him out. It was easy for her to since she was a mind reader.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dharkom~ "Okay." He came out of the entrance of the sky-walk and used magic to paralyze Dusk. "Hello."

Hiro~ He tried to help her but he froze. Some force kept him from moving.

Anna~ "Hello there." She walked up to Hiro. "So you're the one who beat up my brother… Though I must say… You really are a stud." She giggled. "My name us Anna… And your name is?…"

Hiro~ "You're getting nothing out of me." He said in a nervous tone.

Anna~ "Don't be like that… I promise not to hurt you." She pressed her chest against his. "…Much…"

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Dusk then used counter magic so she could move again. She was glad she had those spell books memorized. She then used the same magic on Hiro so he could move. She then walked behind a pillar and blended in. She then walked right up to Dharkom and punched him. "That is for being in the way during the mission. This is for saying you were going to rape me." She kicked him where it hurts. She then walked behind another pillar and made it so she wasn't blending in anymore. She would be greatly amused if he fell off the sky-walk. "Need a hand Hiro?" She asked him.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro~ He broke free of Anna's control and ran over to her. He drew his scythe and faced the demons. "I could use all the help I could get."

Dharkom~ He yelped in pain and held his crotch. He knelt down then slowly got up. "WOW!!! THAT WAS AWSOME!!!" He smiled. "I want you more and more."

Anna~ "So.. Your name is Hiro." She giggled. "Put down that toy. Someone could get hurt."

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Dusk looked at Dharkom like he had eight legs. "Yep you are going on the crazy list. Any normal person would back off or be cursing profanities at me." She shook her head. She took out her pistols. "Come any closer and I will shoot you dead. I am giving you the opportunity to leave and live for another day. That goes for the both of you. Hiro when you get in a pickle trying using magic." She then handed him different kinds of grenades to use as well.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro~ He realized he could do magic. He also accepted the grenades and held his scythe firmly. "The choice is yours."

Dharkom~ He then noticed that the other soldiers were coming to help, he set up a barrier and prevented them from interfering. "You know it takes more than a couple of pea-shooters to put me down… But… I suppose I have time for a little fun." He drew out a sword, but then it started to extend. He raised it in the air and brought it down, the sword became more rope like until it made aloud crack sound like a whip.

Anna~ She held her hands up until two blades came out of her gauntlets. "Hope you're ready for me big boy." She charged at Hiro.

Hiro~ He felt nervous but he tried throwing blue fire at her, she blocked the attack. Hiro went on the defensive and used his scythe to block her attacks.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Dusk laughed when he called her guns peashooters. "Sorry but these are custom and made for maximum damage. Also can you hit want you can't see." She stated as she blended into her surroundings. She then changed her ammo clip and took off the silencer. She had changed it to explosive rounds. "Jordan see if you can break the barrier." She shouted. She then started reading the demons mind so she would know where he would attack not that he could see her. She started shooting her explosive rounds at him.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dharkom~ As Jordan tried to break through the barrier, he fought with Dusk. When he heard gun shots, he used his sword-whip to but the bullets into pieces as they came at him. He seemed graceful when he used his weapon. "Nice try." He conjured lighting in his hand and tried firing it at Dusk.

Hiro~ He was locked into combat with the demon girl. She was pretty good. He tried using sharp winds to keep her guard up while he would attack her from behind. However, she was too quick for him. He was punched in the stomach and slid across the ground.

Anna~ She laughed. "Not bad Hiro… Not bad at all… Why don't you just give up and be my stud." She tried using her body to seduce him. "You know you want this."

Hiro~ He shook his head and ignored her tricks. He still had some innocence in him. "Sorry, but no." He pulled out his gun and tried shooting at her, she deflected his shots… Hiro then charged his next shot with fire magic. He fired it but she blocked the shot, but it burst into flames. While the fire caused her to stager, he came up from behind and tripped her. When she fell, he placed the blade of his scythe against her throat while using his knee to pin her down.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Dusk easily dodged the lighting. She put the silencer back on and took out some throwing knives. She put a spell on them. They would explode on contact. Even if he blocked with his sword the explosion would break it. She then threw them at him. She then rolled and shot at him from behind him.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dharkom~ He used his sword to block the knives, but they exploded. While it did not destroy the sword, the bullets did hit him and it disarmed him. He fell to his knees. He chuckled. "Wow.. You really got some spunk in you." He slowly got up and turned around. He made the bullets come out of his skin though his wounds did not heal.

Hiro~ Though he kept her pinned down, she seemed to moan. He looked down and was shocked to see where his knee was placed. Hiro pressed his scythe down harder. "Stop that!"

Anna~ "I'm sorry… But… Wow… Though we just met, you want to get it on." Hiro started to studded. She could feel he was hesitating. "Let me help you with that."

Hiro~ He lost grip of his scythe and she grabbed his hand. When it was brought to her, he gasped as to what he felt. He staggered back, that's when Anna pinned him down. "GET OFF ME!!!" He tried to fight her off desperately.

Anna~ "Don't be such a scary cat… It's about time you learned to be like an adult." She giggled. "I promise to make this the most enjoyable experience ever." Hiro shouted for help.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
"Spunk doesn't even cover it." She then looked over at Hiro about to get molested. She threw a fireball at Anna. The only way she could escape from it was by getting off Hiro. "Leave him be. Hiro just get her angry by calling her things that way she will try and kill you instead of rape you." She shook her head. She then created a barrier of her own around Dharkon's sword so he couldn't get to it. She then shot his foot. She was still pissed at him thinking he could rape her.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dharkom~ He noticed a barrier around his sword. He then watched as Hiro managed to get Anna off of him thanks to Dusk. Then he grunted when he was shot in the foot, but then looked over at Dusk and laughed. "Not bad." He used magic on his vision to get a good look at her. He laughed as he got up on his feet. "Time to get serious."

Within that moment, Rina came through the entrance and jumped at Dharkom. She flashed and disappeared into his body. He grunted and moaned in pain… However, he started to laugh and whoop loudly. As gazed at Dusk, he laughed and shook. "OOOOOOOOOOO!!! YEAH, THAT'S HOW DADDY LIKES IT!!!" His body started to grow a mix of fur and scales. His bones snaped into place as he grew claws and talons, his ears changed shape as fur enveloped his face. "IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!" His voice grew deeper. Whatever clothes he had on ripped to pieces as he grew larger. His mussel then extended into that of a wolf.

User Image

Hiro grew scared as Dharkom's body changed. When it was done, the demon let out a demonic roar mixed with a howl. He looked over at Dusk and smiled.

Hiro~ He stood by Dusk and held his scythe tightly. "Not good."

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Dusk watched him change. "Perverted demon. I feel sorry for your hell hound. It has to merge with you." She stated. She looked at Hiro who appeared to be scared. She herself was unfazed really. She took her gun and shot Dharkom in the crouch. No matter the form it always hurt there for men.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dharkom~ He flapped his wings hard, this sent him in the air and dodged the shot. "She's used to this." He responded. His voice was deep and mixed with growls. "Besides, she loves it." He then flew at Dusk. Hiro tried slashing at him but he was pushed aside by one of Dharkom's wings. He tried to slap away Dusk's gun and used his tail to wrap her tightly.

Hiro~ When he was pushed back he was forced to the ground by Anna. She then used a paralysis spell on him.

Jordan~ "Dammit." He focused harder to get rid of the barrier.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Dusk growled when knocked away her gun. "Hiro use magic to get out of that situation." she shook her head and she found herself getting wrapped up by his tail. She took out her combat knife and used it to stab his tail. "Jordan use something that goes boom."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff