Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ YES XD]

After Tomoe he’d never once thought about marriage since then, but now things have changed. He had fallen back in love with someone finally. Now it seemed like a big deal to him, but it was a shame it couldn’t be legally.

Typical men, both had no real idea where they could do such things, this is why most women did this planning. Feeling the other rubbing his back and shoulders and he sighed out. Feeling his bones pop at the others touch, which felt nice.

“That’s a good question”He said. “Sadly the dojo, the Aoiya and the river. If not we could always rent a hall?”He suggested.

The funny part was their first kiss was at the dojo and the first time they made love was also the dojo. Oh if anyone else ever knew that?! Well Kaoru did catch them kissing and pretty much kicked him out at that.
(I thought their first time was in Kyoto? I am so confused!)

Sano had never planned on getting married. He wasn't attracted to women, and had it been any other guy, he wouldn't have considered it. But something about Kenshin made him want to him want that commitment, even if it couldn't be legally. Though he hoped eventually it could be legally.

He smiled when he heard the other sigh. He knew that he was always stiff and sore, so he liked being able to help even this little bit. Hearing the other he smiled.

"The river, you too huh?"

He thought about how all their peaceful, quiet moments had always been at the river, and how that was where he proposed. It was too bad that Kaoru probably wouldn't allow it at the dojo. Well, maybe she would, but Sano was way too scared to ask her. He sighed and rested his head against Kenshin's.

"If we can't think of something, I guess a hall would do."

Sano smirked and kissed the other gently.

"What should we do for the ceremony?"

Traditional or Western? This certainly wouldn't be an ordinary wedding!
[Really? I don’t remember, I’m probably wrong. I know they had their first kiss at the dojo.]

Kenshin pushed his hair to the side, so it wouldn’t get pulled out and gave the other a range. It did help this gesture to the redhead. It was a sure sign that soon he couldn’t hold onto his sword.

“Yeah”He said, with a soft smile. Gazing at the other, the river held some good memories. The redhead would never ask Kaoru to do that in the dojo. Even now he still felt a bit of tension between them two. Though he hadn’t seen her in awhile. She hadn’t seen his face.

Nodding as he heard the other,”Anything is fine with me”He said, as he smiled. Then he blushed, seeing the others smirk and had brought him into a kiss. He returned the soft kiss and heard him. “Oro?”He questioned. He wasn’t familiar with Western style tradition, “I don’t know much about western style ceremonies, Do you?”He asked.

[It would be funny if it was western styled XD]
(I don't know. River sound good?)

Sano smiled when he saw the other push his hair to the side. He watched the way it caught the starlight and glittered, taking in the lavender scent. He ran his fingers through it before continuing to rub the other's back.

He wasn't sure about the dojo. Something about how Kaoru had kicked him out, and how every time they went there something went wrong, it gave off a bad vibe for Sano. He didn't think it would be a good place to marry the redhead. Hearing the other say anything was fine, he sighed. He didn't want the wedding to be 'fine' for the other, he wanted it special for him.

He smiled when the other returned the kiss and kept kissing along the other's cheek. He shrugged when it came to the ceremony.

"Westerners sort of just make a bunch of vows to each other, give each other their wedding bands, then the officiate or priest says they are officially married."

He guessed they didn't really need an officiate or priest since they weren't getting legally married anyway.
[I’m cool with it XD]

Feeling the other continuing to rub his back and it felt nice and felt the other having ran his fingers through his hair.

Even Kenshin can’t look the same way at the dojo again, he felt uncomfortable there. He also felt like he lost that bond he had with Kaoru, having felt like she was a younger sister to him. He still thought of Yahiko as his son, he did things a father would for the kid.

“Ah okay”He said, with a smile.”I didn’t know you know a lot of Western culture”He said, with a light chuckle.
(Coolness. Yeah, Western sort of wedding would be cool. No Kenshin in a dress, though.)

Sano smiled and pulled the redhead close, tucking his face into the other's neck. He rubbed at the knots and joints along the other's back, making his way down to the other's hips.

He was sad that Kenshin had lost that bond with Kaoru. It was sad that she first couldn't see past her falling in love with someone other than her, then for her to get weird about him having sent people to look after her. Sano had been by the dojo to check up on her. Enishi had moved into the dojo and they were becoming extremely close. They openly held hands and kissed. Sano never mentioned what happened with Katsu or Kenshin's scars. He didn't feel it was his place.

Hearing the other, he tilted his head to the side.

"I picked a few things up as Zanza. So, what do you think? Traditional or western?

He knew the redhead was big on vows. He smirked at the idea. He tried to think of who would take who's name. Himura Sano? It sounded odd. Sagara Kenshin... He liked the sound of that!
[Oh yeah totally XD Just kidding. Anyway do they both wear tuxes?]

He rested his head on the others shoulder, as he rubbed his head against the others neck. He lightly groan at the feeling,”Your so good with your hands”He said, softly.

Kenshin didn’t find it weird that he cared about her, it was the kind of guy he was. Even if she never wanted to see him again he wouldn’t mind it, despite his own feelings. The redhead hadn’t had time to go see her from work. Even their conversations were awkward, because she makes it awkward. He was happy for her and Enishi, but it was a little to much for him. Even he tried to be discrete his affections towards Sano, especially around others.

“Ah that makes sense”He said. “Western sounds interesting”He said.

Sano knew Kenshin well enough to know he was big on the vows. They were big on who takes who’s last name. “What about our last names?”He asked, curiously. He blushed a bit at what he said. One of them would be taking on the others name, if not keeping their own name or jointing it.
('Kenshin the Ginger Penguin' is all I can think of when you say tuxes. How about they were the traditional garbs for grooms in Japan?)

Sano grinned when the other rested his head on his shoulder and blushed a bit at the rubbing. An evil grin flashed across his face when the other said he was good with his hands and he had to shake his head out of the dirty thoughts. Clearing his throat he moved along the other's lower back.

"Glad you like it!"

Sano had to admit, it was a little weird watching Enishi and Kaoru kiss like that. He felt like he was watching something he shouldn't be. Sure, Sano and Kenshin got a little cuddly when others were around, but it was usually hand holding and snuggling, not kissing and getting all riled up. Last time he was over at the dojo, he felt so awkward he slipped out, and doubted if anyone noticed.

Sano nodded when the other said that a western wedding sounded interesting. He leaned in close and rested his cheek against the top of the other's head.

"We could just make vows to one another, and have that be our ceremony?"

There were plenty of vows he would make to Kenshin. Hearing the other, he frowned as he thought more on it. Himura Sano or Sagara Kenshin? Sagara-Himura or Himura-Sagara? He smirked and whispered into the other's ear.

"'Sagara Kenshin' sure sounds good!"

He kissed the other's ear. He would understand if Kenshin wanted to keep his name, but he liked the idea of passing the name on to someone important to him, even if it wasn't a child. And Kenshin was very important to him.
[LMAO. Kenshin has no soul so he’s a soulless penguin. Sure.]

Of course Kenshin being oblivious to his own words and how that could be taken. Though he will admit the other was good with his hands in both ways. If only he could see the others evil grin and how embarrassed he’d be for saying that.

When he did see the couple they were all over each other. It made Kenshin blush and made him uncomfortable. There was a limit to being touchy and feely.

Feeling the others cheeks resting against his head and sighed in contentment. He nodded, hearing the other mention their vows.

He himself had a lot to say about Sanosuke and it made him smile at the thought.

Having their names jointed was a mouthful to say it would just be simple if one of them took the other’s name.

Lightly he gasped, feeling his hot breath at his ear and he blushed. He then gazed up at the other, still red in the cheeks. He smiled,”Sure sounds better than Himura Sano”He teased the other. “I do like the sound of that”He said. He knew how important that last name was too him.
(I can't really see either of them in anything but traditional garb. Oh Kenny!)

Kenshin completely oblivious to what he had said and Sano couldn't help but snicker at it. He kept rubbing, working out the knots and kneading the flesh.

Sano had to admit though, when no one was around the two of them, he and Kenshin were all over each other. They were always hugging, kissing and even making out. Even Natsu knew when to curl up in the corner. Sano snickered at the idea and sighed at the thought.

When the other said that 'Sagara Kenshin' sounded better than 'Himura Sano,' he couldn't help but laugh. When the other said he liked the sound of it, he grinned.

"Well, 'Sagara Kenshin then?"

He smirked at the redness across the other's cheeks. He leaned in close, their lips a little apart as he teased the other.
[LMAO true XD that would be funny seeing the penguin get up. It’s already bad Kenshin is a soulless ginger X’D]

The redhead groaned a bit more, feeling the other working the knots out and he kissed along his neck in a loving manner.

When they were alone, being all over each other didn’t do them justice they were like rabbits in heat. The pup was smart enough, that she didn’t want to see them, especially in that sort of mood.

Kenshin was perfectly fine, letting go of his name and held no attachment to it.
“I know how important the last name is too you”He whispered, and smirked. He then kissed at the corner of his lips, teasing him now.
Sano shivered as he felt the other kiss along his neck, leaning his head to the side to give him more access.

It was true, they really were like rabbits. There were days they barely left their apartment. Or even their bedroom, for that matter. Sano grinned at the thought.

Hearing the other say he knew how important the name was to him, he raised an eyebrow.

"What about your name? Isn't it important to you?"

Sano blinked, a bit confused. When Kenshin kissed him teasingly on the corner of the mouth, he turned and kissed him properly, passionately.
Kenshin smirked a bit, hearing the other shiver, when his lips had kissed along his neck. Feeling the access to his neck he lightly sucked on the flesh. Leaving a small hickey.
The funny part is the redhead never got bored of doing it. He blinked, seeing the other grinning? “Oro?”He murmured.

Then seeing the other raising a brow, to what he had said. Hearing the other ask about his last name he shook his head. “Not really, I don’t hold an attachment to it”He said. He doesn’t remember what his real family was like. He can’t recall what his parents looked like or his sister at that. He did of course remember his first name and last name. “Only reason being is that I can’t remember my real parents of what they look like or anything?”He said. He remembered the night of being on the wagon with the slave traders and everything up to that point. The only thing he remembered about his family was that they died of cholera.

Feeling the other kiss him properly he smiled a bit. He returned the kiss as he deepened it.
(LOL, dirty boys! It'd be funny if they had toys!)

Sano kissed along the redhead's neck when he felt him do the same. He gasped when the other sucked on the skin and game him a hickey. He nibbled at the other's ear and kissed it, teasing. Considering they were rabbits and were always going at it, he always found the other incredibly sexy and he never got bored. They tried new stuff all the time and liked turning the tables on each other. When the other blinked and oro'd, he grinned.

"Just thinking about we can't keep our hands off each other!"

To emphasize, he ran his hands down the other's back and squeezed the other's backside to prove a point. He chuckled. When the other mentioned that he didn't have any attachment, mainly because he couldn't remember his parents, he frowned. Even he remembered his mother. His dad was still alive, though they hadn't spoken since Sano came out and said that Kenshin was his lover.

When the other deepened the kiss, he slipped his tongue into the other's mouth, enjoying the sweet taste.
[Most definitely XD lol ]

He shivered a bit, feeling the other kissing along his neck. He smirked a bit, hearing his gasp, when he gave him the hickey. Gasping with a small groan, feeling the nibbling at his ear and he blushed, feeling the kiss. Even if they weren’t going at it, he wasn’t bored around the other. When your with the “one” you can have fun doing nothing with each other.

Seeing the others grin, he blushed. Hearing the other he couldn’t help but grin a bit, “Well it’s hard not too…”He said, with a light laugh. As he caught what he said, oh those puns.

Feeling the others hands running along his back and he gasped, feeling the other groping his backside. Maybe the reason he couldn’t remember was because he was always surrounded by death and the back of his mind blocked out the traumatic experience. The worst thing for a kid was to lose their parents and keep it together. He couldn’t he cried, which was expected. When captured by the slave traders, his demeanor changed.

Meeting Hiko changed his aspects and he slowly reverted back to his usual self, which was being a kid. Feeling the other slipping his tongue into his mouth he groaned a tad, as his own tongue duked it out for dominance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff