----------------✖
User Image

Ŧristan Alexander Greigerson

I'm on the verge, I'm on the verge
Unraveling with every word
With every word you say, make me believe
That I won't feel your tires on the street
As I'm finding the words... you're getting away

Tristan rolled over in his bed with a groan, the sun was shining through the crack in the window, and was interrupting his sleep. He tossed and turned for a few more minutes before he finally opened his eyes, looking at the clock on his bedside table. 7:30am. He slowly sat up, seeing his black and white cat sitting at the end of his bed, he smiled at her as she purred. "Morning Jazzy", he said with a yawn. He rubbed tiredly at his eyes as he swung his feet over his bed. He stood, and padded to the bathroom to shower. He came out a few minutes later, and got dressed. He lived in a nice little apartment, it was only a one bedroom, but that was all he needed. He walked out to his kitchen to grab some breakfast, then grabbed his motocross gear to head to the track to practice for a few hours.

I come undone, oh yes, I do
Just think of all the thoughts wasted on you
And every word you say, say something sweet
Cause all I taste is blood between my teeth

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
User ImageEmily Katherin RodgersUser Image

Emily was in a happy state between awake and asleep, trying to get in the last few minutes before he alarm would wake her up the rest of the way. She was right, only a mater of moments before her alarm went off. The sounds of two middle age men on the radio filled her ears, she always put the radio to something she hated to motivate herself to get up and turn it off. Slowly she sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes before yawning a bit as she stretched her arms. She got out of bed and walked over to her bathroom, washing off her face first before getting in the shower. It only took her a matter of a half hour before she was dressed and ready. After she left her room she walked down the hallway and to a door. She knocked on it rather loudly. “Come on Adam you sleep to much…I’m going down to the track so I’ll see you later.” She told her brother, before walked down the hall grabbing her stuff before heading down to the track.

User Image
User Image

Tristan walked out of his apartment, making sure to lock it behind him. He walked down to the parking lot, and got into his Honda Civic, putting his moto gear into the back seat. He started the car, and drove to the track. Once he was there, he parked in the dirt parking lot, and got out, grabbing his stuff out of the back. He changed his sneakers to his boots, setting his sneakers on the passenger seat, then got out of the car. He locked it, then walked over to the picnic table, setting his bag down as he got ready. Once he was, he grabbed his helmet, and went to get his bike. Putting his helmet on, he started his bike, and did a few laps around the track to warm up.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Throwing her bag in the back of her pickup tuck, Emily then walked to the cab of her tuck and got in. She fumbled with the keys a bit before putting them into the ignition and revving the engine. She took the short drive from the house her bother and her owned to the track. When she got to the tack she parked in the back of the parking lot, away from all the other vehicles. As she got out her somewhat wet hair bounced a bit with her natural curls. Moving quickly she grabbed he bag and jacket before walking over to the bike storage. She found her bike and started to get her equipment on before heading out to the track leaving her bag in the spot she stored her bike. When she got out to the tack there where a few people already out there, making her sigh. She tied her hair up before putting her helmet on, making it hard for someone to tell if she was a guy or girl now. A few seconds later she was off and warming up on the track.

User Image
User Image

Tristan went around the track, not paying attention to the few others on the track. Once another guy came on the track, he smirked beneath his helmet, he wondered if this guy was any good? He went along side the guy, before he went faster, going over a hill, he did a trick, a cliff hanger. He landed the trick, and glanced over at the other guy. He always liked to challenge people he'd not seen on the track before. It was just the nature of motocross, being competitive. Like any sport.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
User ImageEmily Katherin Rodgers[/uUser Image

Emliy watched the boy ahead of her and laughed slightly. She thought he would fall off his bike sooner than later, but was pleased that she had a challenge. When she noticed that all the other riders where off the track she thought it would be good to bump things up and give them a show. Quickly she pulled ahead of the other rider and as she hit the next hill she mimicked his lazy boy. On this trick she put more emphasis on stretching her arms father back than the other rider, causing her landing to not be as well executed. But she picked up the speed as she hit the next hill she did the same Hart Attack move the other boy did. Instead of pulling back like she did last time after she finished mimicking him, she sped forwards to the next hill. As she hit the next hill she preformed a Can Can, and landed the move smoothly in Can Can position. After slowing down a bit she moved back into the regular riding position and hung back, waiting for the boy to catch up. The was her signature move, and she didn‘t expect the boy to be able to do.

User Image
User Image

Tristan looked back at the other guy did the trick. Seeing him wink, he raised his eyebrow slightly. He moved to the next hill, and did a Lazy Boy, also landing that with ease. By now, the other riders had stopped and moved off the track to watch the two compete with doing tricks. At the next hill he did a Hart Attack, landing that, too. He glanced back to see if the other guy could pull the two tricks off.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emliy watched the boy ahead of her and laughed slightly. She thought he would fall off his bike sooner than later, but was pleased that she had a challenge. When she noticed that all the other riders where off the track she thought it would be good to bump things up and give them a show. Quickly she pulled ahead of the other rider and as she hit the next hill she mimicked his lazy boy. On this trick she put more emphasis on stretching her arms father back than the other rider, causing her landing to not be as well executed. But she picked up the speed as she hit the next hill she did the same Hart Attack move the other boy did. Instead of pulling back like she did last time after she finished mimicking him, she sped forwards to the next hill. As she hit the next hill she preformed a Can Can, and landed the move smoothly in Can Can position. After slowing down a bit she moved back into the regular riding position and hung back, waiting for the boy to catch up. The was her signature move, and she didn‘t expect the boy to be able to do.

((OH crap I messed up my last post. I was trying to get the format cause I lost it and acedently put up this post...Sigh))

User Image
User Image

Tristan only laughed as the other guy mimicked his tricks. Seeing him do a Can Can, he shook his head, speeding ahead to the hill, and put his foot over the other side of his seat, then brought it back before landing the trick. He was just waiting for the other guy to crash his bike. He sped up again and did Dead Body, laying as flat as he could with his feet through his handlebars. He took his feet out and sat on his bike again, and landed the trick. This was one of the harder tricks to do.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emily frowned a bit when she saw him, he was more talented than she originally thought. Taking a deep breath in she charged the hill in front of her and got enough air to do the trick. She got herself into the Dead Body position, but when she tried to get her body back on the bike to land it her hand slip. When he hand came off the bike it caused her to loose control of her bike and come down a few feet away from the bike. She landed hard, flat on her back. ‘Crap…my hand just had to slip…’ She thought as she laid on the ground. After a few moments of laying still and figuring out nothing felt hurt, she sat up and looked around a little.

User Image
User Image

Tristan looked back to watch the other guy try to do the trick. Seeing his hand slip, then come crashing to the ground, he rode his back over, and turned it off. Getting off, he offered his hand to help the other guy up. He took his helmet off, "You Ok?", he asked. He liked to win, but he still felt bad when someone got hurt. Though in a competition, he wouldn't stop, but this was only practice. His green eyes looked at the other guy, at least nothing was broken.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emily looked up when she noticed the other rider stop and come over to her. Hearing his question she nodded and took his hand before standing up. “Yeah…Just a bruised Ego.” She said, her voice obviously very feminine. Then she took her helmet off, her dark hair falling down to her shoulders. She was surprised by the boy, normally the riders she trained with including herself wouldn’t stop even during practice. After she got her bearings again, she walked over to her bike and turned it off. She was waiting to see the riders reaction about her gender, guessing that he probably made the same mistake most riders did.

User Image
User Image

Tristan frowned hearing the other 'guy' talk...ook, so it wasn't a he. As the other ride took their helmet off, his jaw dropped slightly seeing the rider was female. He shook his head slightly, looking to the riders on the sidelines, their jaws were also slack. Though they quickly recovered, it was someone for them to hit on. "At least your ok", he said before he went over to the picnic table. He opened his bag and grabbed his water bottle, taking a sip as he set his helmet down on the table. The other guys were now going over to try to hit on the new girl.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emily started to talk her bike over to the sideline when she noticed the boy‘s start to walk up to her. With a shake of her head she continued to walk over to the side line, and when she got there she left her bike and walked into the storage area to get her bag. When she came back out the boy‘s where waiting for her. Giving them a small smile she walked past them and back to her bike taking a seat on the ground. She took out her phone and checked a few text messages before taking her water bottle out. When she heard one of the boy‘s use a cheesy pick up line she rolled her eyes and took off her long sleeve riding shirt. Underneath she was wearing a tank top, the sudden show of skin made a few of the boy‘s babble a bit trying to get her attention. “Why don‘t you hang out with your buddy who won?” She said wanting them to leave her alone. “It‘s like they have never seen a girl before.” She mumbled under her breath before sipping on her water now starting to ignore them.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces