Total Votes:[ 41 ]

User Image
Ŧristan Alexander Greigerson

I'm on the verge, I'm on the verge
Unraveling with every word
With every word you say, make me believe
That I won't feel your tires on the street
As I'm finding the words... you're getting away

Tristan frowned a bit hearing Emily, and shook his head. He didn't want to do that, not here in this house. He glanced around the room before looking back to her, "We should probably go downstairs", he said. The others probably heard them moving around upstairs, and were wondering why they weren't coming down.

I come undone, oh yes, I do
Just think of all the thoughts wasted on you
And every word you say, say something sweet
Cause all I taste is blood between my teeth

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
User ImageEmily Katherin RodgersUser Image

Emily didn‘t want to nearly to that, but she wanted to cuddle and kiss. But she heard him and nodded a bit before getting up from the bed and changing clothes quickly before picking up her sleeping son and heading to the door. “Ok, hun…Sorry I was just trying to cheer you up.” She said softly before opening the door and walking out before heading down stairs.

User Image
User Image

Tristan nodded his head to Emily, before he followed her out of the room, then downstairs. He walked into the living room, mumbling a 'hello' to everyone before he went and sat down. Everyone said hi to the couple when they came down before they started to talk again. Sophie was playing with Griffin a bit as she talked.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emily walked into the living room and sat down on the floor next to Sophie, giving her a smile. “Hey, Griffin is getting so big.” She said with a smile before looking up to Marcus wondering if he really heard what she said last night. Slowly she rocked her son a bit as he started to wake up and look around.

User Image
User Image

Sophie smiled at Emily when she sat down on the floor, "Thanks, so is Connor", she said before she gently tickled Griffin's tummy, getting a smile from her son. Marcus gave a smile to Emily, he had heard her, but she probably hadn't heard his reply seeing as he was close to falling asleep.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emily smiled a bit seeing the little boy‘s face up with a toothless grin. “Oh I can‘t wait till Connor starts to smile.” She said before looking down to Connor and rubbing his belly a bit. She then also laid her son down on his back before playing with his hands and feet a little. She was happy to see Marcus smile, especially after last night. “You know your going to have to hold you nephews some more so I can get pictures.” She said a little teasingly knowing he wasn‘t a big kids person.

User Image
User Image

Sophie gave a smile to Emily, knowing it wouldn't be long before Connor starting doing new things. Griffin always seemed to be doing something new everyday. Marcus shook his head to Emily, he didn't think he'd be holding any babies again anytime soon. Thor leaned back against the couch as he watched his wife and son with a small smile.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emily nodded to Sophie before she pouted a little and sighed. “No no…that wont do. I really need pictures of you and the kids together. Just for a few moments. And I‘ll even send some pictures of Connor and Griffin with you so you can show them off to your friends.” She said with a smile, she wanted to get some pictures of Tristan‘s family with her son just cause she could show her son when he grew up.

User Image
User Image

Marcus just shook his head again, he didn't want to have pictures taken, "I'm fine with the pictures I have..", he said before he took out his wallet, taking out a picture of when Griffin was only a few weeks old. It wasn't like he showed it to all his friends, they knew he had nephews, and asked how they were once in a blue moon. He put the picture back and put his wallet back into his pocket. His eyes went to Tristan hoping to be helped out.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emily frowned a little when she saw the picture and listened to him. “But Griffin is so much bigger now and you don’t have one of Connor.“ She said with a sigh then looked down a Connor and rubbed his stomach a bit before looking back up to Marcus. “What are you going to do when you meet a girl and she wants kids?” She asked before looking to Connor for some help from him about his brother.

User Image
User Image

Marcus sighed, "Because a certain brother didn't send me anything", he said, shaking his head. "Then we'll discuss it...", he said to the question. Tristan listened to the two of them as Marcus looked at him for help, "Just leave him be. He doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to", he said, though really it wasn't Emily's business when Marcus met someone what they would do. Though he kept his mouth shut, not wanting to get into an argument, he really didn't like them.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emily gave up a little defeated and shook her head a bit before frowning a bit. After a few moments she looked up at Marcus before to Tristan. “Ok we‘ll get you a picture soon.” She said softly before looking down at her son and smiling a bit as he grabbed for her hand. She let him take it before looking up at Marcus and gave him a look at said sorry. She then turned her attention back to Connor.

User Image
User Image

Marcus was glad for Tristan's help, though he did feel bad. He gave a nod to Emily before he stood up and stretched a bit, "I'm going to go out for a bit...I'll be back later", he said. Elena asked where her son was going, and he told her just to see a few friends while he was in town. She nodded her head and told Marcus to be safe before he left. Braden was thinking about going out somewhere, he was getting bored of staying inside.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emily let Connor tire himself out, which only took him for a short while. She then picked up Connor and moved to the couch. As she sat next to Tristan her stomach growled a bit. But she knew it was well after lunch time so she probably would just wait for dinner to get something to eat, not wanting to bother anyone.

User Image
User Image

Tristan gave a wave as Marcus left before he glanced around, by that time, his Mom was in the kitchen making lunch for those in the house. It was nothing fancy, just soup, seeing as it was cold out. It wasn't long before she was calling everyone to come and eat, you never had to worry about eating in this house, Elena would make sure her kids were fed. Sophie stood up, putting Griffin in his playpen before she and Thor went to the kitchen. Braden followed behind the two.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items