< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 166 167 168 > >> >>> »|

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
User ImageEmily Katherin RodgersUser Image

As Emily messed around on her computer, looking up at the TV only when a rider‘s name was said, she noticed a few emails. Slowly she started to read through them getting more than frustrated when she noticed that several where from the boys from her last track. The had sided with her ex-boyfriend and where still harassing her even after she left the that track. There where a couple of the e-mails that where getting to her as she read them, but shaking it off quickly she deleted them and blocked the addresses they came from. She looked around the room and felt bad for her brother, it was because of her that they had to leave and move here. She turned her laptop off and laid down on the couch, watching the racers on TV. Her mind wandering a bit, finally landing on thought of the little girl at the track today and her Uncle.

User Image
User Image

Ŧristan Alexander Greigerson

I'm on the verge, I'm on the verge
Unraveling with every word
With every word you say, make me believe
That I won't feel your tires on the street
As I'm finding the words... you're getting away

Tristan frowned a bit hearing Abby, "Then I guess you don't want ice cream", he said to her. Abby's face lit up, "I do, I do!", she said, but she didn't want anymore. Though she knew if she didn't, there would be no ice cream for her, she she took the biggest bite she could of a chicken finger and hoped that was Ok for her Uncle. Tristan nodded, "Good girl. Thank you for listening", he said. His sister probably wouldn't be too pleased when he brought a hyper three year old to her, but it was only around lunch time, so Abby had plenty of time to run off her energy.

I come undone, oh yes, I do
Just think of all the thoughts wasted on you
And every word you say, say something sweet
Cause all I taste is blood between my teeth

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emily laid on the couch for a bit longer before she frowned and got up. She always hate when he brother was working. ‘Maybe I should just go back down to the track…it would be better than sitting around the house. Or they might have a ride shop here, since they have a track.’ She thought to herself as she sat up and started to walk through the apartment back to her room. After a quick change into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt she walked back to the kitchen and grabbed her keys. She finally decided on wandering around till she found a ride shop and waist some time there.

((So much fluff…))

User Image
User Image

Tristan ordered two ice creams when the waitress came back, and it wasn't long before she came back with them. They both ate their ice cream, then he paid. Once they were ready, he walked back to the car, "I just have to head to the Motocross store, then maybe if your good, we can go to the park", he said. Abby cheered hearing about the park, she would have to behave herself. They got into the car, and drove to the ride store, parking the car, and getting out. They walked in, Tristan looked around, the shop owner greeting him, seeing as he was there so often.

((Yay fluff.))

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emily got in the truck, it took her a while to find the ride shop in the town, but when she got the she pulled into the parking lot and parked the truck. When she got out she looked around a bit before walking into the store. She gave a smile to the store owner a smile before walking over to the shirts. After the comments on her computer she was starting to think it might be good to change her color of gear just incase she ran into the guy. Some of the e-mails where almost threatening and she knew going to races she would evenly be at the same one they where at. With a sigh she started to look through the riding shirts, not even noticing the little girl and her Uncle from before.

User Image
User Image

Tristan looked around the shop, it was a decent size, but not really big. He was looking at parts, seeing as he had ordered a new part for his bike, and some riding boots. He walked over to the dirt bikes, checking them out before he went to look at the boots. Abby was wondering around, making sure she didn't touch anything because she had been told by her Uncle numerous times.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emily turned away from the shirts with a sigh not knowing why she really wanted to hid herself from the others, she was a better rider than most of them anyway. She looked around a bit at the other bits of clothing she took a step back, bumping into something. When she turned around to see what it was she noticed the little girl from the track. Quickly she kneeled down to the girls level and frowned a bit. “I‘m so sorry, Abby…Are you ok?” She asked softly hoping she didn‘t hurt the little girl at all. As she waited for the girl to answer she started to look around for Tristan.

User Image
User Image

Tristan continued to walk around, after he had looked at everything he wanted to, he went to the counter to pick up his parts and boots, and paid. Abby looked up as she bumped into, seeing Emily, she nodded her head, "Yeah", she said. Tristan walked down the aisle Abby was in, "You ready to go?", he asked her.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emily smiled a bit when she heard the girl say that she was ok. “Good…I‘m still sorry I should have looked where I was going.” She said with a smile, patting the top of the little girls head. “So are you helping your Uncle with shopping?” She asked happily before she heard Tristan, looking up to see him. She looked back down at the little girl and smiled. “I hope he is planning to take you somewhere fun.” She said before standing back up and pushing her hair out of her face, looking over at Tristan with a smile. “Hey, sorry I bumped into your niece and was making sure she is ok.” She said softly bowing her head a bit before she went back to looking at the clothing, a small blush moving on her face out of embarrassment..

User Image
User Image

Tristan looked at Abby, then to who she was talking to. Hearing the voice, then seeing it was Emily, he gave her a smile, "She's a tough cookie", he said. Abby nodded to Emily, "He's gunna take me to the park!", she said excitedly. Hearing her Uncle, she looked at him before she looked back to the other woman, "You should come with us!", she told Emily, then looked back to her Uncle, pouting cutely at him.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emily heard Abby and turned around again to look down at the little girl with a smile. She glanced up at Tristan for a second before looking back to the girl. “Abby it has to be ok with your Uncle. So ask him nicely.” She said trying to get the girl to use her words and manners to get the things she wanted instead of pouting, even know it was cute. She looked up at Tristan waiting to see his reaction to his niece‘s request.

User Image
User Image

Tristan frowned when Abby pouted, he smiled a bit a Emily tried to get his niece to use her words. Abby frowned a bit, but nodded, "Pwease pwease pwease Uncle Twistan?!", she asked up, still pouting for that extra effect. Tristan shook his head a bit, he would cave sooner or later, "Fine", he said. Abby cheered then tugged lightly on Emily's shirt, "You'll loves it, there are swings, and slides, and a bouncy bridge and umm...monkey bars", she told the woman.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emily smiled when she heard the girl ask her Uncle if Emily could come as politely as she could. “Good job Miss Abby.” She said before looking up at Tristan, waiting for his response to the little girl request. When he said fine she nodded a bit with a smile before she felt the tug at her shirt, coming from the little girl. “Ok.” She said softly before picking the girl up and smiling. “Oh…that sounds fun.” She said before looking at Tristan. “How bout you go with your Uncle in his car, and I‘ll follow behind you two in my truck.” She said knowing that the boy would not let the little girl ride with almost a complete stranger. “I‘m done here anyway.” She added with another look around the store.

User Image
User Image

Tristan watched the two, a small smile came to his face. At least Abby wasn't acting so shy around Emily anymore. Abby wrapped her arms around Emily's neck when she was picked up, she giggled a bit, before nodding her head, "Okie!", she said. Tristan walked out of the store when Emily said she was done, waiting for the two, he went over to his car, taking his niece, and buckled her into the car seat before he shut the door. "The park isn't far....the town really isn't that big once you know where everything is", he said. Once Emily responded, he got into his car, and drove to the park, which was only a few minutes away. He parked his car, and got out, getting Abby out before he locked the car.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Emily walked out of the store with the girl still in her arms, but when the got to Tristan‘s car she handed over the girl. After Abby was buckled in she smiled, hearing the comment about the town. “That’s good, I‘ll be right behind you guys…I‘ll see you in a bit Abby.” She said before waving to both of them and walking over to her truck, getting in and starting it up. She followed them closely as they drove to the park. Tristan was right this town wasn‘t really as big as she first thought it was. She parked right beside the boy‘s car and got out as he put Abby on the ground and locked his car. Not saying much as she walked up to the two.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces