Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you think this was a good event/concept?

Totally! :3 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
I can't wait until Halloween! 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 5 ]
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Can I redeem my points for Vlad time now? 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
This poll closed on September 28, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Shy Cub

12,100 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

KERIN SOL
~Sorry if I stare~
~I'm a little hungry~

Kerin's interest in the festival was actually very minimal, but that didn't keep her from going. After all, people would be drawn in here from all over because of the smell of food. It was a veritable smörgåsbord, even for her, as she was drawn in because of the smell of the people. This would be a good chance to try and blend in, pinpoint a few key targets, and learn as much about them as she could. Having just recently eaten, there was no chance of her trying anything here, so instead she would use this opportunity to see what was on the menu for the coming days. Hell, maybe she'd even have some fun while she was out. She would just have to keep her temper on an even keel. Everything would be fine.

Being the first time she'd ventured out into the public's eye, she was admittedly a little nervous and very wary. She caught site of guards and made certain to memorize each of their smells, so she'd know them when they came around in future days. Yeah, this was going to be perfect. It was like a lesson in what to watch out for. Her golden brown eyes skimmed, a closed yet crooked grin on her face. Her nostrils flared every so often, but most of the smells she needed were right close at hand.

The sound of music filled the air, noticeably lifting her spirits. It was a relatively new sensation, and she enjoyed it. Her mind started to drift away from the thought of food (unlike a lot of the party-goers, who seemed to be thinking about nothing but food), and onto the festivities. There were all kinds of stands set up, a lot of them being games of some sort. She approached one of the stands where little wooden kittens of different colors and sizes moved back and forth in the background. "Step right up and see if you can cap the cat! Three tries for one ticket, first prize wins a..."

"What the hell is this?" she interrupted the fancily-dressed announcer at the stand. His voice was grating on her nerves, but her curiosity apparently had the patience of a saint.

"Step right up little lady, knock down as many cats as you can with these three balls. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Size means everything, y'see? The smaller the target, the bigger the prize. Care to give it a go?"

She glanced at the tickets in her hand, having gotten some when she first walked onto the streets to appear more "normal". "What are the prizes?"

The man showed her prizes, ranging from miniature squirt guns to stuffed animals to cheaply made party dresses. Of course, the dresses were the highest tier, and that was the only thing on the list that appealed to her. Kerin normally had no interest in anything flowing, bright, or pretty, but her goal was to blend in. Walking around in black while everyone was decked in color and smelling of death was likely the worst way to blend in.

She handed him a ticket. This would be easy. Throwing the first ball as hard as she could, the ball curved mid-air and the only thing she hit was the back of the stand. The harmless white ball bounced back and hit the man in the back of the head. He let out a little laugh. "Happens all the time." he said, stepping a little farther to the side. Okay, maybe this wouldn't be so easy. Irritated, and chalking it up to shitty beginner's luck, she tossed the next one. It curved in the opposite direction, knocking over one of the large cats. Not waiting for the man's snarky remark, she threw the last one which went directly between two cats, hit the backboard, and fell to the ground. The man handed her a little green squirt gun with a smile. "Better luck next time, missy. Try again?"

She scowled at him and took the gun. Stupid game.

With: nobody

Hopeful Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Akka

DISGUISED/NORMAL

”Painting pictures with strokes and slashes…..”

”Blood red colors oozing from gashes.”
User Image

Akka hummed under her breath as she mixed paints and tried out colors on pieces of paper. She was sitting at a booth located just outside the circus tent. Colorful streamers decorated the wood and intricate paintings depicted the different styles she could paint as well as a large sign that read: Face/ Body Painting. She wore a silk kimono a shade of pink that resembled the blush of maiden and though she absolutely hated the color she looked very beautiful in it though especially with her hair dyed a darker pink and cascading down her back in lush waves tamed only by a ornate hair comb depicting lotus flowers. Sitting back on her cushions she examined the effect of the colors on the paper and smiled knowing it would look absolutely beautiful. Inside her booth was nothing but padding and cushions so that her customers could sit and be comfortable while she painted them. This was a special occasion and she was playing a character but Akka truly loved painting.
Glancing wondered if anyone would come even if they didn’t it would give her a chance to have some time to paint all by herself...something she rarely did and something she would never allow him to know she enjoyed doing.

Near Limbo Forest set up by the Circus tent

Target:
No One
{{I shall post as Bliss soon and then maybe Rose but for now I have an errand to run I will be right back though}}

Hopeful Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Bliss Belladonna Blessing

”Be Careful What You Wish For”

User Image

”It Might Be More Than You Can Handle”

With her usual flair for the over the top Bliss arrived at the festival with a bang...literally. A loud clap of noise filled the still night air and suddenly she was there all decked out in her finest and clearly most outrageous outfit. A top hat made of silk the color of her eyes and trimmed in intricate gold lace that fell over half her face. Her outfit was really nothing more than a very intricately stitched vest and skin tight indigo pants with bright gold boots and a tailed waist coat that bore travel stamps like an old suitcase from around the world and was dark velvet with silver stars and moons. Her hair was longer than it had been before and braided with golden bells and foreign coins. It was impossible to miss her and even if you did she made a point of being extra unforgettable by adding a few burst of colored lights to her entrance. Naturally she was on a stage constructed clearly with her tastes in mind. The curtains were rainbow with bright gold tassels and the wood was carved with intricate depicts of bright monsters and mythical creatures.
Doffing her top hat she gave her imaginary, for now, audience a bow and a swarm of butterflies cascaded from her hat all around her. Tonight was going to be extra special. Because of course she was there.

Mood:delighted and showing off

Hopeful Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

Bliss strolled to the middle of the ring with more than a little swagger. All eyes were on her as the lights dimmed and she gave her audience a beautiful smile. Prismatic mist began to gather at her feet and throw off light with mesmerizing effects. She clinked and jangled melodiously as she swept out an arm and a few colorful birds appeared taking flight about the tent and alighting upon members of the audience.
“Welcome and Salutations I am Bliss Blessing Bellisima and I shall show you real magic.”
The mist swirled up about her and before burst outwards a swirl of colorful snow white butterflies. Removing her hat she looked inside and frowned dramatically.
“Has anyone seen Mr. Fluffers? I seem to have lost him.”
She made a great show of taking things out of her hat. Including a small dog which barked and did back flips when she set it down and several different balls which exploded as the hit the ground some into bubbles, others into sparkles, and the last one into a beautiful mini fireworks display. Sighing with mock dismay she looked around at the audience.
“Oh, can’t you help me find him? He gets terrible stage fright and often hides just before an act.”
She winked at some of the younger audience members.
“Perhaps you can lure him out? He does love to hear his named called a couple times really loud it helps him be brave.”
Not just the younger audience shouted out a few of the older ones did as well caught up in her little act all expecting her to pull some fluffy bunny from her hat or maybe a flock of doves. When Bliss reached into her hat this time she put her arm in up to the elbow and appeared to be digging around.
“Oh! I think I found him!”
She set her hat down on the ground and began to pull but instead of rabbit ears she held a leash and as she pulled it came out slowly as if fighting her and then emerged a large and very beautiful white leopard who shook out its fur and prowled about the stage as if preening to the applause that followed. Bliss bowed and then so did Mr. Fluffers. Picking her hat back up she put it back on her head with a smart little tap.
“Now I need a volunteer from the audience.”

S p a r k l y P o o I i

Nyaakin's Waifu

Bashful Mage

4,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
𝕬𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝕼𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖖𝖚𝖊 ♫

User Image

Theme:
x

Pride feeds their blackened hearts.
And the thirst must be quenched to fuel hypocrisy
Cleansing flames is the only way to repent.
Renounce what made you
Words that kill
Would you speak them to me?
With your breath so still,
It makes me believe

╔══════════════╗

Alastair smiled and clapped as the lights came up revealing a blue hair woman who seemed to be introducing herself in doing a magic show. She introduced herself as Bliss and it seemed like a beautiful name. It seemed rather exciting for him as he reached his hand out to touch the beautiful white birds. She seemed to be putting on a magnificent show, he only got to stroke one of the birds but he knew the next trick she was going to do would be wonderful. As the mist covered the stage he grinned lightly as he watched the woman ask for help to find one of her pets. He slowly looked over towards the woman watching her every move, she seemed rather dazzling in her suit and maybe he would actually be able to perform an act on stage. Before Alastair could say anything the blue hair woman said something about luring her pet out but before anything else she had confirmed that she had found her pet, it was a rabbit. It was rather cute and soon after the woman was asking for a volunteer in the audience. The show was surely going to get better from here, a magical act always got the audience excited. He clapped with them and then crossed his arms gently as he looked over towards the woman who was asking another question

Alastair stood up and walked over to the stage without lifting his hand up, if the show was this good then it would be getting even better by the time he was on there. He walked up to the stage standing next to the woman. '' I'll volunteer, I'm sure you can do a few tricks on me. '' he said with a gentle smile towards the woman. He was sure that she would do something very exciting and he wanted to actually do his own tricks after she started. Alastair didn't want to up show her though, he figured that he would let her of her act and see what would happen to him. He gently bowed towards the woman and then towards the audience. '' Hello, I am Alastair. I will volunteer or this wonderful task today.'' he said as he smiled towards the woman, he was unsure with what she was going to do to him but today was a fun day off for him. He wanted to see what she would do with him, even if she was going to do something that was out of the ordinary. After all he wanted to get invoked in the event that was happening right here, he seemed to enjoy such antics with being on stage. He slowly smiled towards the woman and said '' So what would you have me do beautiful maiden?'' he said giggling lightly.

With: Bliss and Circus folk.
Translation: N/A
Feeling: Happy and excited
Thoughts: I think everyone is bored now, I think I need to show some entertainment. Hmm..how about a song.
OOC: N/A

╚══════════════╝

Annabell lee Sea

The Sins never die.
Can't wash this blood off our hands.
Let the world fear us all.
It's just means to an end.
Our salvation lies in the Father's sins.
Beyond the truth,
Let me suffer now.
In my heart I just know that there's no way to light up the dark in his eyes

Hopeful Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

Bliss was surprised and pleased to see someone confidently walk down to the stage without even raising their hand. It saved her a lot of trouble having to pick one of the others and disappointing someone who might have raised their hand. Reaching into her waist coat she pulled out a folded up table which she shook out and set down in front of her volunteer. She had never seen this particular individual before unlike most magicians everything she did was pure magic no slight of hand or mirrors it was all her own doing and she was very proud of the fact especially since people had been hounding her for years now to know the secrets of her act and why she never had a permanent assistant like most magicians did not that she wouldn't mind a cute little guy to practice on sometimes. It was always best when she got to do the trick with someone new every time. Pulling large rainbow shimmering cloth from her waist coat and a glimmering sword she set both of them on the table and turned to her new volunteer.
"Alright just to make it clear you have no idea who I am and have never met me before tonight?"
She waited for him to confirm this before she picked up the rainbow cloth and held it out for him to take.
"Good now take this and hold it up above your head for me so that it falls down in front of you. Just so."
She showed him what she meant then trusting that he would do it she turned back to her table.
"Alright now, Alastair, hold perfectly still for me won't you?"
She grabbed the sword and in one lightening quickly move sliced the cloth in half and presumably the man behind it as well but as the blade cut the fabric burst into a rainbow of butterflies that fluttered up into the top of the tent in a small swarm that quickly gathered back together and formed the man who now was miraculously high up on the high wire stand.
"Would you look at that? It seems he has gotten away from me...do you wanna come back down?"

S p a r k l y P o o I i

Feral Kitten

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Autumn bounded around the house in excitement, chattering happily. Today was the day! He’d overheard it from some people on campus, that there would be a “festival”, and after asking Momma what that meant he’d been so excited about going. What could be better than food and games?

But as he was jumping around with no respect for the furniture, Momma said: no. No, we’re not going, and that face won’t work on me this time.

Even after giving her the face, and when that didn’t work, the crocodile tears, she did not relent. Autumn huffed loudly and sulked off into his room, door slamming shut behind him. But it was okay, he knew what to do. Quietly, he magicked a kit-sized hole in the wall, just big enough for him to get through, and then placed it back once he was free. Not even Momma would stop him from going.

It was easy to find the festival, what with all the lights, noise, and smells. It stunned the poor kit with its sensory onslaught, but after a moment of staring dumbly in bright-eyed wonder, he screeched happily and plowed through the crowds to sniff at every single food stand. Eventually he came to a stop at a candy apple stand, but when he reached out to grab one, his hands were slapped and he was shooed away. It was okay, he was used to this too – he knew people used something called “money” to “buy” things. He slinked away, dipping into an alley in hopes of finding a pure metal he could turn into “coins”. On the way he found a real quarter, and when he happened upon some discarded silverware, he used it to create nearly perfect fake quarters that were, unbeknownst to him, worth much more than an actual quarter. Using these fake coins, he bought himself a caramel covered apple, and then made his way over to the games.

Autumn’s enjoyment was still high, but after investigating the game stalls he wanted to scream at these people. They needed to pay for everything! First he needed “money” and now he needed “tickets”. How was he supposed to get those? He couldn’t read people language, or at least not much of it, he didn’t know how to find them!

As he was looking around for the mysterious “ticket”, he noticed a woman at one of the game stalls. It was some game where you threw balls at – cats..? – and she wasn’t doing so well. She reminded him of Momma with the no-nonsense way she held herself, her muscular physique, and the look of precise concentration on her face; but she was upset every time the ball flew astray, and Autumn didn’t like it. He needed to find those tickets so he could help.

Suddenly getting an idea, he turned to the game behind him and dumped his coins on the counter. After hearing the same you need tickets, kid, he eventually got the man to point him in the right direction. He skittered off, hoping the woman wouldn’t be gone by the time he got back, and again dumped all his coins on the ticket counter. Now armed with tickets and a candy apple, he headed back to where he’d seen the woman.

Autumn smiled shyly at her with a chirp of a hello and gave the man running the game one of his tickets. He could do this! The man relayed his usual rules spiel (that he didn’t understand half of) and handed him the three baseballs, but as soon as Autumn picked one up he knew something was off. Unsure as to what, he threw it, and watched in disappointment as it curved in a way it definitely shouldn’t have. The second ball did the exact same thing, and he was irritated enough that he accidentally exploded the third ball as he was holding it in his free hand.

He stared at it dumbfounded. “Oop…” he muttered in English, “So-ree.” It had truly been an accident, but he knew how to work this, letting those crocodile tears well up in his eyes again before he started to bawl.

mayallusion

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro
Normal
╚══════════════╝

“when we are weary,
we speak lovingly of dreams as if they embodied our true desires
What we WOULD have when that which we DO have so sorely disappoints us”

To summarize, Maestro's day at the event was going well. Slightly boring comparatively though. His previous day with Bliss gave him much desired companionship, though he was "too cool to admit it" and he was certain she didn't treasure like he did. Who knows? Wasn't the first time he was wrong.

On he walked through the streets, looking at the other attractions such as the Haunted House and the Circus, but nothing that really caught his eye for venturing. It wasn't until he picked up on the rumor of a treasure hunt. What was this? There was a spark in his eyes as he thought about having a bit of fun with this little quest. Asking another he got all the information he needed: A vial of Succubus Tears for anyone that could answer a riddle. "Easy to contain... Follow me home..." Fire was a major idea that popped into his head but it didn't settle well. Love was another, but that too seemed to have a flaw or two. On he walked with his mind replaying the passage over and over.

Honestly he was simply distracting himself. It wasn't that he wanted to focus on being the only person who was obviously alone at an event spent to bring everyone together. The thought would bother him. So on he went, checking out the map and replay the riddle in his mind.
Heading towards Roselund for many reasons he would scoop out the area. Hopefully it was empty.

“I picture heaven as a vast library, with unlimited volumes to read.
And paintings and statues to examine galore.
I picture it as a great doorway to learning...
rather than one great dull answer to all our questions”

╔════════════════════════╗
Company: N/A

Shy Cub

12,100 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

KERIN SOL
~Sorry if I stare~
~I'm a little hungry~

Kerin had intended to play the game again, but decided to watch others do it before she wasted more time trying. There was a trick to everything in life, especially games. After watching 3 or 4 people play, she'd decided it was impossible to win. The curve the balls took had no pattern. No matter who threw the ball, and no matter how they threw it, it always curved from its original path. Her brow drawn down in an ugly scowl, Kerin did not come to this "festival" just to get cheated by some fat hairy human in a clown suit.

Just as she was about to shove her arm down the man's throat and put his insides on display, a small animal came up. Well, sort of an animal. He smelled almost exactly like a cat, but from the looks of it he was part human. But really, who was she to judge an animal for being in the wrong body?

She watched the creature take his turn, certain that he would lose just like the rest had. After his second toss, the 3rd ball exploded in his hand. For a moment, Kerin wondered if this was another trick from the freak who ran this stall, but the child apologized and began to tear up. The guy who ran the booth seemed to go through an odd series of emotions: shocked, scared, and then irritated. The kid's tears didn't seem to have any effect on this heartless troll. "You broke my..."

"Can it, fatty. You'd be crying, too, if a grown man was stealing from you."

"E...excuse me?" he responded, going through the same series of emotions and ending at mad again

"You heard me. You're cheating. Give the kid a toy, or everyone at the carnival finds out."

The man puffed his chest up. He didn't seem at all surprised by the accusation, and she was sure he got it a lot. While Kerin doubted he would give up that easily, she was confident it wouldn't last long. "My good lady, to accuse me of such atrocities as rigging a game for people to lose, well it just sounds to me like you're a sore loser."

Kerin grinned, the tips of her rows of very sharp teeth showing now. "Your loss," she said, stepping aside. A young woman came up to the stand to try her hand at the game, and the man pulled another ball from behind his counter and handed the 3 to her. Of course he would have extras. Kerin walked up to the woman, put a hand on her shoulder, and whispered something in her ear. The woman's face scowled in disgust and she promptly threw all three of the balls at the man's face. At point-blank range, she didn't miss a shot.

"Well, maybe it's not rigged after all. That woman managed to hit the fattest of all of them with all three balls. So, what's the prize for that?"

The man, knowing exactly how the rest of the day would go if he didn't give into this terrorist's demands, sighed. "Fine, fine, what do you want?" She pointed at one of the cheap dresses that hung there, one in blue, white, and green. "Give me that, one of those hair clips, and whatever the kid wants." she pointed down to the kitten. The man looked like he was about to argue. But, as another customer walked up, he quickly grabbed the items she asked for.

With: Some cat-child

kitty cat dance party
omg he's adorable 4laugh
Make up whatever prize you want your kit wandering about with :3

Nyaakin's Waifu

Bashful Mage

4,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
𝕬𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝕼𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖖𝖚𝖊 ♫

User Image

Theme:
x

Pride feeds their blackened hearts.
And the thirst must be quenched to fuel hypocrisy
Cleansing flames is the only way to repent.
Renounce what made you
Words that kill
Would you speak them to me?
With your breath so still,
It makes me believe

╔══════════════╗

Alastair crossed hims arms as the woman asked him the question. '' No, I just thought someone like you needed a compliment.'' he said as he let her perform her magic on him, he turned into butterflies and fly up towards the tent of the high wire and then reappeared upside down on the high part of the tent, he formed back into his white shirt and jeans and silver skin that was still visible. '' Well now, that was very impressive.'' he said with a clap and then gently jumped down changing his gravity as he slowly jumped back down towards the stage. He wanted to try and perform something that was extremely dangerous even for him. '' I don't mean to show you up in your own act but please allow me to perform something.'' he said as he looked over towards a few assistants nodding towards them as they slowly came up towards the stage. With a twist of his fingers a blue smoke pooled something on stage. He revealed a large watered tank with sharks and then said '' Ladies and gentlemen, I am going to perform a dangerous stunt for you all'' he said as he grinned lightly, he had had so much fun in a long time. He nodded towards the man as the tied him up tightly and lifted him across off and behind the stage. The men open a door behind the tank and pushed him in the water letting him sink to the bottom. The sharks and now pirañas were now ready to bite him. He was still grinning in the tank as if he was in a sort of trance but he enjoyed this sort of danger.

He remembered how he put his student Izuya through something like this but Alastair knew that he could escape something really dangerous. Alastair slowly moved his body off of the chair and then quickly got free. Soon after a shark had opened his mouth consuming him whole though this was a trick as he was going to be safe at this moment in time. The audience was in shock and this point wondering if Alastair was still alive or not. He slowly appeared outside of the tank and smoke appeared around him revealing that he was wet. But the assistants were quick to dry him and they slowly moved him towards the dressing room. Alastair quickly clicked his fingers and the massive tank suddenly poofed. The audience were quick to clap and cheer, there were even people whistling at him because they could see his muscular frame under his t-shirt. Alastair was moved into the dressing room and they asked him to change into circus like attire He could see a pirate suite with a feathered cap and a sword. He selected the outfit and slowly suited himself into it as he quickly moved out from the dressing room and return to the stage bowing to the audience once more. He wore a playful pirate costume that seemed to be rather interesting, it fit him and he wore a eye patch on his left eye. He figured this might be an outfit for an avt but it didn't matter now since he was wearing it, the audience slowly eared down as they waited to see what Bliss would do, he was very curious about the situation.

With: Bliss and Circus folk.
Translation: N/A
Feeling: Happy and excited
Thoughts: This is fun, I'm hoping Emiko joins in later, hehe.
OOC: N/A

╚══════════════╝

Annabell lee Sea

The Sins never die.
Can't wash this blood off our hands.
Let the world fear us all.
It's just means to an end.
Our salvation lies in the Father's sins.
Beyond the truth,
Let me suffer now.
In my heart I just know that there's no way to light up the dark in his eyes

Zee Captein's Partner In Crime

Romantic Krampus

18,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══`´════════════════╗
`• Loki •´
User Image
The Silvertongue

╚════════════════`´══╝

User Image

User Image

User Image
                  Loki gave a small yawn as he stepped out of the home he had made on the hill between the spectraverse and the Lake, green eyes scanning over the area and smirking as he saw the festivities going on down below. He had spent most of his time in recluse, perfecting his home, making it bigger, collecting things that were needed... ensuring Heimdall would not see and others would not be likely to attack. It was a great deal of work even for him, but for now, he was pleased with it, despite making it larger twice already. He was really quite pleased with the place he had made. He would not dare call it home... he had no home, and would likely eventually have to leave here as well. But for now, he was satisfied, and interested in the festivities down below.

He smirked as a thought came to him, his magic working around him as his leatheres turned to a dress, a slit down the sides of her legs, a white fur going around his back and draping elegantly over his arms, hair becoming longer, chest swelling and body becoming more like an hour glass. Within only a few moments, he became a she, pushing some of her wavy black hair over her shoulder, full lips giving a smile as she headed down into the town, a pleasant smile upon her face and giving a nod of greeting as she made her way around to look at the lovely festivities that were to be had.

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down.

User Image

I'm gonna raise the stakes, I'm gonna smoke you out...

OOC: I thought Lady Loki might be a fun time XD A bit Short, but I just kind of wanted to get her out there XD

Icy Immortal

My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark
          User Image

KHALDUN
                                  ════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                  LOCATION - WINTERSROWE'S FESTIVAL GROUNDS
                                  CURRENTLY - PARANOID BUT ENJOYING OTHERS AS THEY PLAY
                                  TARGET - NO ONE

-------------- Squeezing in between the shoulders of the crowd, drifting among the stalls was a heady and overwhelming mix of humanity, chaos, and lights and noises, too much to list, too much to fully take in. A blur and a buzz for his senses, Khaldun didn't need to fake the stagger to his step to hide himself as a stooped and strange old man underneath his costume. People tended to ignore him if he didn't walk his regular swagger, which in itself could give him away besides.

tab However despite the risks, he'd participate in celebration to say, Good-bye summer! How could Khaldun resist? For there was also great cause for happiness with the changing of the seasons. Less sunlight, longer nights, the world surrendering to cold, silence, and darkness. It was enough for a poetic soul to wax on about the macabre for hours.

tab But the timing of the festival's start was another thing, and he wasn't fashionably late because of a conscious choice. Avoiding the brunt of the afternoon heat, Khaldun had finally arrived to wander among the celebrating people of Wintersrowe as the evening wore on. Never one to say no to a cultural party of any kind, despite the morbid garb he adopted for protection from the sun this plague doctor hardly got any second looks. He'd brought his own mask, bone white and beaked, and he was covered head to toe in a heavy coat, leaving nothing to chance that the sun's rays would get in the last word and ruin his day entirely. But also a man to enjoy his costumes, he had procured a lacquered wooden cane to complete the image.

tab For the time to rest though, in his distraction Khaldun found a rather interesting booth where children and adults alike were competing for prizes of trinkets, paying up for the chance to win something they wouldn't otherwise waste their money on. But that was the fun of it, right? Curious and cautious, leaning on the cane with both of his gloved hands, Khaldun took up an empty spot by the booths to observe the different games, trying to spy out any potential cheaters.

BE CAREFUL MAKING WISHES IN THE DARK CAN'T BE SURE WHEN THEY'VE HIT THEIR MARK BESIDES IN THE MEAN MEANTIME I'M JUST DREAMING OF TEARING YOU APART

________「 PROFILE

So Light 'Em Up

Quote:

Hopeful Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

Watching him make his own way back down she crossed her arms over her ample chest and waited listening as he spoke about performing his own act. It was no skin off her nose really, even though she loved attention. she was more than willing to share the spot light with others just then. She was feeling the effects of using so much magic and...well and the sheer force of this guys wish for one girl. Bliss was no prier and she hated to delved into people's minds or anything but this guy was making no effort to hide his intensity. The feeling she got from him was that he wished for someone...someone he cared very much about and that feeling was the most intense of his wishes. The feeling was made worse because he wasn't human and it made his wish stronger. Bliss was surprised at how much this man's emotion made her wish she was performing for Maestro instead...sharing with him the magic she so loved. Shaking off the feeling she put her hands behind her back and grinned with good nature before bowing to him indicating he was more than welcome to take the stage. As he appeared in costume she disappeared in a swirl of the same smoke that had accompanied her entrance. Perhaps partaking of some festival activities would help her feel a little more herself.
So she appeared in the audience wearing a delicate but rather short kimono with bright runes in gold stitching on the rainbow fabric.Silky white thigh high stockings and petite little sandals along with a pretty little humming bird hair comb completed her outfit making her look no less amazing but it was normal enough for audience wear. Perhaps his trick would show hers up either way she wasn't concerned it was all for fun after all.

Mood:delighted and expecting a good show
S p a r k l y P o o I i

Zee Captein's Partner In Crime

Romantic Krampus

18,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
╔════════════════════╗
Zale Mason Sawyer
User Image
»Mine «
╚════════════════════╝

User Image

xxxxxxxxAs reason clouds my eyes,
With splendor fading,
Illusions of the sunlight
xxxxxxxx

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
            User Image
            User Image Zale blinked as he stepped out of the cover of the forest, his oddly shaped eyes soon adjusting to the brightness of the light, a small, pleasant smile coming over his features as he made his way out of the forest, every step he took leaving a patch of grass and flowers blooming, everything within a few feet of him seeming to becoming brighter and even more healthy and beautiful. A gift of his fathers gene', one that he was very proud of. He had remembered this place from long ago, and had figured that he might as well come for a visit. HE had remembered the celebration that would be today to say goodbye to the summer, and greet the coming fall. He paused when he saw the circus tent and gave a small smile, soon heading over there.

A few moments later, two creatures came following behind him. A rather impressive white lion, who still seemed rather young and curious, and a black panther with green eyes, clearly older then the young male and less interested in the area that surrounded her. It was not uncommon for him to have animals trailing after him. It was a knack for him, seeing as he was part god after all. He was not much like his parents though, liking to be social and around people, even despite the dangers that doing so caused. It just wasn't in him to be alone all the time, and the grin that was on the 6'8" wall of muscle made that rather obvious, the antlers that sprouted over his head giving him another good foot.

He ducked his head as he looked around the circus tents, pausing and making vines and flowers grow in the doorway as he did so in the hopes of being able to talk to someone involved in it. It looked more like the preperation area. Just as he had hoped, not wanting to disrupt any presentations that might be going on with his appearance and two large jungle cats at his side. He was new to the town today perhaps, but he figured there would be no harm in seeing if he might be able to perform as well. He was rather good with animals after all, and had been in a few circus' in the past as a beast tamer, so he would not be useless, and was not unfamiliar with the experience, his eyes going a bright gold to a light purple colour as he looked around, the lion next to him giving a small yowl of complaint and bumping his head against him, making him laugh and look down at the creature, kneeling down and petting the giant mane and scratching at his neck affectionately. "Be calm my sweet. I will try to see if I can ease your boredom soon yes?" he asked, snuggling against the line as it raised it's paw and pulled the large man closer.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxAll is lost, xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxHope remains, xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxAnd this war's not overxxxxxxxxxx
OOC: His eye shape are the only things he can't change. They are always in this shape, though the colour of them changes constantly.

Dedicated Giver

User Image
User Image

またあたし こころが裂けて 流れ出る 繕った 隙間に刺さる 記憶たちxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wandering all about, Rei had been fascinated by the many games, food places and attractions the front lawn of the academy had to offer. Never before has she seen so much food and happy people all about. It was amazing! Even though she quickly remembered that she had been strapped for cash as far as wanting food went, there had still been plenty of samples all around to get plenty to eat and leave everyone satisfied.
                                          What wonderful even would attend first? There were so many choices that had sparked her interest. The spook house would be interesting..but it also sounded a bit too scary for her taste. Rei loved to laugh and though she was very shy and timid, she hoped to break away from that today most of all. It was the End of Summer Festival, afterall!

▲{{OOC: Finally posts! Work had my attention. D: }}
                                          ▲{{Status: }}
                                          ▲{{Mood: Excited, Cheerful }}
                                          ▲{{Location: Wintersrowe Academy }}

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstill my heart tears and drifts stuck in the patched crevices are memories

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff