Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you think this was a good event/concept?

Totally! :3 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
I can't wait until Halloween! 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 5 ]
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Can I redeem my points for Vlad time now? 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
This poll closed on September 28, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

User Image
User Image
It appeared as if this particular day there was some kind of festival going on. Aeron looked out of his window and viewed the streets far below, people were just having a good time. Standing there at the window of his hotel room he pondered and considered going down there, he didn’t feel any kind of psychotic break coming over him so it would be pretty safe to be down there with all of those people… right? Keeping that very thing in mind Aeron opened his pocket dimension and pulled out a black and silver kimono with the symbol of his family on the breast and the back of it. Yes his family was traditional when it came to these things; everyone had their own embroidered Kimono, all of the Reigns. With a slight sigh he brushed out a wrinkle and shrugged his cello onto his back. He figured he could celebrate with the rest of them and bring them all the beautiful music from his one and only love, music.
From the Inn to the street Aeron wondered around for the perfect place to set up shop when he came to one of the smaller empty stages. It was the perfect format for what he was going to do. The large black cloth case on his back he slowly set down and with as much love and tender care as a mother caring for their new born baby, he gently relieved the cello of its protective case. There was no chair behind him but that didn’t matter as the stage rose up and gave him a stool fitting enough for him to sit. Aeron rest the instrument of his passion against his inner thigh while drawing the bow and running it along a block of resin to keep the horse hair strings strong. Drawing the bow along the strings he listened to the sound they each made making sure they were tuned just perfectly before relaxing where he was. He paid no mind to curious onlookers wondering what exactly he would do and instead just closed his eyes and let his fingers do all the work as he drew the bow once more along the tender strings vibrating with a sound to fit that of the Festival going on around him.

Company: No One

Rich Businessman

User Image

Kakuei Matsuda
                                            Owner of The Rabbit's Hole Inn

It was the morning of the festival, what else was there to say? Kakuei was certainly out and about. He wore a blue yukata – a cleaner one than usual for the occasion. The man was always relatively uninterested in the activities besides the food carts, which he’d already spent a considerable amount of time at, frustrating the vendors with his requests for very rare, barely cooked meat.

Kakuei was merely standing about with semi-raw, half-eaten beef yakitori in hand, his seventh one that day. He’d nod and wave at anyone who recognized him from the Inn, but he was looking out for someone else. Specifically, that other wolf that he’d encountered just a couple of weeks before. When he was out roaming Wintersrowe, he often caught himself looking for her, trying to find a trace of her scent in the air. Her appearance in the town had jolted him. He didn’t feel threatened by her, but he did feel the need to put his defenses up if she decided to show her face near him again. This time, however, the scent of roasting meat near the vendors was too distracting to notice that she was, in fact, within range.

The Innkeeper snapped out of his thoughts when he caught sight of a familiar face in the crowd. He simply couldn’t resist approaching the Atlantian. “Shazeerah!” Kakuei exclaimed, breaking her ambiguity without even thinking about it. He’d approached her from the side and forcefully threw his arm over her broad shoulders. There was no use in treating her like the typical lady. Zee was even tougher than he, and could’ve thrown him into any of those vendor carts without much effort. “You never come to visit me! Perhaps I should beat up some of my tenants – maybe then I’ll get your attention!”

Nine Coal

xXNarusLoveXx

Playful Lover

mayallusion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Chiara had been glad to see that she hadn't botched an interaction with two strangers. She was beginning to get good at it, or at least she really hoped that was the case. For once Proto took the lead, gripping her hand tightly as he announced that they were to simply walk through the Haunted House on their own. She was feeling more of the nerves now as they walked into a dark hallway. She closed her eyes and willed herself not to glow, or she would risk ruining the experience. Her other hand held onto the upper portion of Proto's arm as the hallway became more narrow and more dark. She could feel her heart rate picking up now. Was this fear yet? She looked to Proto. She could still see him, at least. Her ears perked as she started hearing things. There were footsteps to her left, maniacal laughter right ahead, something like metal to the right, and she leaned in to Proto. ❝ Are these sounds meant to scare us? I am feeling fear, but I think it is because of the darkness.. ❞ right when she said that something dashed across her vision making a loud sound, and she let out a faint glow as she pressed a hand to Proto's chest as if to stop him.

Her eyes fell on his own when she saw nothing immediately in front of them. She sheepishly looked down at her hand. ❝ Sorry.. I became worried about your safety... ❞ she replied honestly as she lowered her hand from his chest. She also corrected the problem about her light shining. ❝ Sorry.. ❞ she whispered once more into the darkness as they moved ahead. Suddenly, there were sounds all around them. She didn't understand what was happening, and her head snapped back as she felt something at her arm. ❝ Proto.. did you just touch my arm? ❞ She moved in closer to him, her eyes trying to widen to see into the darkness. No, it couldn't have been him. His touch, although cold, was gentle and comforting. That touch had been different. More ticklish, soft, and just altogether different. It was eery and caused her to feel all too alert. ❝ I wonder if this is what fear is like.. ❞ she said towards Proto. She wasn't letting his hand go if it was the death of her. In fact, she was holding onto the one hand with both of her own now. ❝ We should keep moving, ❞ she suddenly said, waiting for him to move forward.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                        __________________________at kaede's manor with proto ___ energy: █████████ 97% ___ six hundred years until death_

Shy Cub

12,100 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

KERIN SOL
~Sorry if I stare~
~I'm a little hungry~

Kerin wasn't about to skin the kid alive in front of all these people, but it took everything in her not to bite him when he grabbed her hand and pulled her away. Not that she'd had any attachment to the booth, she'd gotten what she needed, but touching a stranger was...well she just didn't want to be touched by some weird retarded kid. What was he, like, ten? And he couldn't even talk right?

Still...he was pretty cute. He probably had family members, too. Cats didn't taste all that great, but they also didn't have much defense against her attacks. If this kid was any representation of the intelligence level of his family, she was sure as hell going to keep him in mind.

Doing the best she could to decipher what the kid was saying, she deduced his name was Adam. Or maybe it was want? No. Want go? Ohhh he wanted to go. Momma no, mom didn't. Got it. She shook her head against the thoughts. When he asked for her name, she offered, "Call me K," she replied, looking for a stall of some sort to change in. She let his hands go, and wondered if he'd have just as hard a time understanding her as she did him. She pointed at the stall she'd located, "I'm going there," she held up her finger. "Wait here." The not-hungry part of her wanted to say "go away", and most of her still hoped that he didn't even understand her and ended up leaving anyway. Either way, she had to change really quick.

Hurrying to the stall, she closed the door behind her. She stripped down, setting each of her clothing items in front of the door in case anyone tried to get it. Lazily, she pinned a portion of her hair out of her face, slipped the dress on, removed the fan from the bag and gripped it between her lips for a moment, then refilled the bag with the items she had been wearing before. Pulling the strings tight, the reality sunk in. She was wearing a dress, walking around with a kitten-boy, carrying a baby blue bag with a cat on it. Just wow.

Strapping the bag over her shoulders, she left the stall and looked to see if the boy was still nearby.

With: Some cat-child

kitty cat dance party
[]EDIT[] The outfit my avatar has on right now, minus the glowy bit on her head, is what Kerin's got on now.

Icy Immortal

My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark
          User Image

KHALDUN
                                  ════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                  LOCATION - WINTERSROWE'S FESTIVAL GROUNDS
                                  CURRENTLY - ENJOYING OTHERS AS THEY PLAY
                                  TARGET - LUCY

-------------- Khaldun smiled to himself when his motion to stand up was copied, but there wasn't any smugness until Lucy actually agreed to accept his offer. How nice. But that private elation quickly sobered once he heard her additional terms. He held out two fingers to the side of his head and with them self-consciously tugged the brim of the hat more securely down on his head. Clearing his throat, Khaldun explained himself,
                                      tab "You'll have to try again, darling, for two reasons. One, I would rather you to win your game, and second, I don't wish to remove my mask. Why, that would dispel the illusion of mystery much too easily. It's a festival, darling. Just enjoy everything for what it is. Don't over think it."

tab He shrugged to wordlessly apologize, leaning heavily on the cane, and waiting to hear her reply, even though he was the one making up the rules, Khaldun was not likely to change his mind. But while he needed her answer to know how to proceed, one last thing bubbled up, and as he chuckled he was gesturing towards her with a polite flick of his hand and incline of his head,
                                      tab "The fact of the matter is that you cheat, and I cannot trust you. I'd be too tempted to sway the outcome one way or another then. I enjoy the process most of all, not the outcome. Win or lose, I care not, but that isn't the point. I wish to bring someone else a temporary moment of joy."

tab And even behind a mask, Khaldun couldn't resist a tease when it presented itself, or at least it was something to show he wasn't as serious and sour as he was sounding.
                                      tab "Besides, the worst of it is that I'm devastatingly handsome, and I wouldn't want to break your little heart when the festival ends, dear. Will you be coming along?"

BE CAREFUL MAKING WISHES IN THE DARK CAN'T BE SURE WHEN THEY'VE HIT THEIR MARK BESIDES IN THE MEAN MEANTIME I'M JUST DREAMING OF TEARING YOU APART

________「 PROFILE

So Light 'Em Up

0-X-P a n d o r a-X-0
User Image
BANE

Staying at Kyoko’s side as she slipped off of him and limped over to a nearby bench, he sat down right in front of her and looked up at her with his dark brown eyes, listening as she spoke of her old family life. Bane didn’t really have a family but that didn’t bother him and he never felt like an orphan he kind of just was okay being alone and being what he was. Curiously those brown eyes watched her open her bag of candy and pop one in her mouth, he didn’t expect her to give him one, after all who gives a wolf a piece of sugar? Then again he was more of a dog to her so who knew. Still he was none too impressed with the lifestyle she lived; he couldn’t imagine being a bird in a cage, or at least having stayed that bird in a cage. There was too big of a world out there to stay confined to a small space for no other reason than habit. ”Well you aren’t with your father… what is really holding you back?” The wolf asked then wagged his tail as she offered him one. Despite his massive size and the large maw filled with sharp teeth but he took the candy from her with just a lick and munched on the sugar piece.
Catching the smell of something near by the red wolf turned his gaze over and noticed a female wolf staring at him as if he was going to pounce on her. His ears flattened against his head and he looked perplexed at her. Unlike most wolves in a pack setting Bane found himself as either the omega because of his disregard for pack mentality or something along the lines of the beta, the wings helped with that. But he wasn’t an alpha it wasn’t in his blood way to care free to be that controlling. So instead of chasing her or growling, even raising a hair he barked at her, nothing more than a bark. Shaking his head he looked back at Kyoko and wagged his tail. ”If you think I’m a great friend… Miss you need to get out more.” Again his ears perked up and he looked off in the distance, someone had started to play some music.

User Image

Vixen_E_Covenant

Nine Coal

Shy Cub

12,100 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

PROTO
~Child, don't follow me home~
~You're just too perfect for my hands to own~

While he had expected the sight of her fear to be endearing in a way, it only served to make him a little sad. Even if she wanted to feel fear, and even though there was likely nothing to fear in this place, it was such a negative feeling in his eyes that he couldn't help but want to make it stop for her. Still, he wasn't going to ruin this unless she asked him to. Though she'd jumped a few times, and now had a vice-grip on his extremity, she seemed to be handling herself well. Not to mention...she kept touching him. His arm, his chest, his hand...And what was stranger was he was getting used to it.

When she said "We should keep going", he was relieved. Perhaps this wasn't such a bad idea. He really needed to lighten up. They continued through the room towards a dull white light. As they got closer, he could see it led to another dimly-lit hallway. The narrow walls made the hall only wide enough for one person at a time, and Proto went in first with Chiara in tow. The sounds from before had become distant, and every so often you would hear someone scream in terror from the room behind them. Windows lined the walls, some with scenes played out by (presumably) actors. Crazy people slammed on the windows as the two passed, splattering blood across the glass. A creak behind them was nothing that stood out, amidst all the other noises around them. A panel in the ceiling had been opened, and someone dropped down to the floor silently. The actor got right up behind Chiara and breathed heavily on her neck, being sure not to touch her. Proto didn't even notice.

With: Chiara

MisaBear

Cute Wife

7,275 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Party Member 100
User Image
User Image

Unfortunately, it looked as though Khaldun would decline her deal as he would make the motion of making sure his hat was secured on his head. And indeed, that is what he did. How disappointing. Waving her hand dismissively, she would lean a bit more weight on her right foot, resting her hand on upon her hip. "Fine, fine. Ruining the fun. I will not make you do something you do not want to do. I will just accept the fact I will be spending the festival with a man whom I will never know the appearance of and enjoy the company instead." She looked at him with a bothered expression. "At the very least, might I know your name?"

She paid no mind to his lack of an apology, not that he really needed to apologize anyways. She had only asked a simple question to which he had refused. However, her brows would furrow at his sudden accusation that she was a cheater, standing straight again, both hands on her hips. Since when had she said that? There had surely been a miscommunication somewhere along the line. "I certainly do not remember saying that I cheat in games... Perhaps something I said was misinterpreted. But if you will believe that of me, then so be it. Let's just have some fun~"

Though as he would claim to be devastatingly handsome, she couldn't help but give a small laugh. "Oh, so quick you are to assume I become attached very easily. I beg to differ. But just as you will assume me a cheater, I will assume that you are not as handsome as you say. Until proven otherwise~" She would chuckle once more. "Yes, I am. Now, where will we be going?"

User Image

Company: Masked man

Out.Of.Character:

Xavior Hellzwing
User Image
User Image
Captain of the City Guard

There were very few things in the world that Altantians kept secret and safe, one was their family and the second was their name. Names were everything; they were an entire identity there was one soul connected to every single pronunciation involved in someone’s name. They were powerful when used against someone. So imagine her surprise at the sugar bun stall to hear her name yelled at the top of someone’s lungs in a crowd of people, it was perhaps the only way to piss her off and get her off her game. It wasn’t just the surprise that had frozen her a chill ran up her spine as he said it exactly the way it was meant to be said every little inflection of word and soul in those words. It struck her at her very core and made her twitch. That kind of power over her was something she wasn’t used to which was why so few people knew her name. How that Innkeeper had managed to get her to share such privileged information was a testament of his fighting prowess. Zee didn’t give anyone but respected warriors her name, it was a sign of trust and for more sparing to come.
Just as the sensation of her name was wearing off she soon found a thick arm thrown over her shoulder. Standing up straight the white haired woman looked at him with cold icy hues. She could have easily thrown him into a stall but she had standing orders to not engage in rough behavior this evening for the sake of the Festival, so he would get away with it this once without incurring her retribution. So instead she put an arm around his waist and squeezed while leaning in and whispering harshly into his ear. ”What did I tell you about that name… I am just Zee to everyone else.” Once she was sure he got the point she let up and rolled her eyes when he whined about not getting visits from her. ”You whine like a pregnant woman… ” The Atlantian said and shook her head while eye balling his food, she was so hungry and he was lucky he hadn’t touched one of her burns or she would have reacted in kind and he would be on the ground now. ”Also if you started to instigate fights with your tenants you would lose much needed business or so I have been led to believe. If you so wish when the festival is threw I will come visit you. Though you know I do not drink and I am boring to talk to….” She thought he meant a ‘normal’ visit, no fighting.

Company: Kakuei
Mood: Slightly Annoyed
OOC: N/A

Rada Han

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Chester Winters

Just a Human trying to escape this crazy fantasy

Feeling: Excited but nervous
With: No one at the moment

(OOC: kind of a derpy opening post. Sadly I was gone all day so this is probably over now xP )

User ImageChester finished sweeping the main entryway. The Innkeeper left him to sweep on a festival day for Pete's Sake! That man confused him sometimes, but at least he was allowed to attend this festival as long as he finished sweeping up. Quickly gathering his violin, he left the Inn and stepped out onto the streets, excitement pumping in his heart.

The smell of food seemed to fill the air as the inhabitants of the city got lost in it all. Walking quietly through the crowds himself, he grew a bit nervous. Everyone seemed to know so much about this festival but for him this was the first time he had ever heard of such a thing. Back home there were festivals, true, but none as grand as this one.

Strangely, the Innkeeper had given him a little money so maybe he would buy a souvenir to remember this festival by. Holding his violin case the Human quietly walked the streets taking in everything. The sights, smells, and music seemed to change this gloomy town into something happy and magical. Which in some way he found to be very strange. This made him wonder what the other festivals were like?

Did this place celebrate holidays like Halloween and Christmas? He was nervous yet curious though he would try to have fun this day! Spotting a small group of stalls he walked over and began to look around. Stopping at front of one mysterious objects had caught his eyes. They seemed magical, but Chester had never seen them before.

Beloved Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
Kyoko laughed a little “Is it really so bad to have a canine as a friend be it a domestic dog or a mighty wolf?” Kyoko looked over in the direction her companion barked “Oh…I see, is she your girlfriend?” Kyoko giggled then stood up, “Maybe she would like some food.” Kyoko ordered something with lots of meat and slowly limp halfway between this other wolf and her companion. She set the food down and limped back. “See there I go being generous again.” A sweet smile crossed her face as she ate some more candy. “So Okami-san I was wondering will you be staying with me or moving on? I wouldn’t mind either way.” Kyoko knew he was no pet, but she really hoped he would stay.

Where:Festival grounds getting ready to go home
With: Okami-san
Feels: Happy,Tired
OOC: N/A

xXNarusLoveXx

Nine Coal

Playful Lover

mayallusion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Up ahead she saw the dimly lit hallway that awaited them. Again Proto went ahead, and she was sad that she couldn't be as close to him as before. That didn't mean she let go of his hand, though. Her eyes looked into the windows with horror. People, people that looked in pain, people that looked horrified, people that seemed greatly, and blood. There was blood. It was the first time that she let go of Proto's hand. She stopped at the window beside her. ❝ This isn't right. This isn't scary at all... This is horrible. Why.. would anyone want to see something like this? Proto.. ❞ she looked at him, brows furrowed and lips parted in disbelief. ❝ Is this what makes people feel fear? I feel.. sadness. I don't like to see people like this. Is this real? Are those people in there in danger? ❞ She didn't really wait for his answer, instead she looked ahead past him. ❝ I want to get out of this hallway.. I don't like feeling crowded like this.. Especially with all of this happening.

That was when she felt something on the back of her neck. She gasped and quickly turned to see a dark figure behind her. She felt something welling up in her throat, panic setting in, and she - for the first time - let out a loud scream. It neared her and let out a blood curling growl, and by instinct she took it gently by the jaw. ❝ What are you doing?! That was a very poor social interaction! ❞ She let go of the figure, noticing what she'd done, and it stumbled back before raising its hands and leaving like she was the one who was deranged. She turned to Proto. ❝ I don't know why I did that. I don't think I am doing the fear thing correctly, ❞ she said as she took his hand and moved in much closer to him. Her hand pressed to his chest once more as tried to let herself in front of him. He made way, pressing back against the wall, and she made eye contact as she squeezed between him. ❝ Excuse me, ❞ she whispered, so close that she could smell him. The moment of eye contact and closeness didn't last too long as she took the lead. Though, she did turn back and take his hand again before moving ahead.

Soon they reached a larger room that was lit better than the others, but it was still a bit dark. Up in front of them was a chair, and there were electric currents going down to it. Chiara was confused. ❝ What is that chair for, Proto? ❞ she asked curiously.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                        __________________________at kaede's manor with proto ___ energy: █████████ 97% ___ six hundred years until death_

Rich Businessman

User Image

Kakuei Matsuda
                                            Owner of The Rabbit's Hole Inn

Kakuei tilted his head at her warning, and then sighed and nodded as if he’d just remembered. He had a smile pasted on his face despite her perceived surliness. “Ah, yes, that’s right! Forgive me, Captain, sometimes this old dog needs to be put in his place.” The man was infinitely amused by her behavior when she couldn’t get out of interacting with him without some sort of violence. “Do I? You don’t have to be so cold…”

He didn’t miss Zee’s glare hungrily fall upon his food. Kakuei was more than happy to hand it over. “You can take it. I shouldn’t be eating this anyway. I really need to watch my figure…” Zee’s lack of humor was something that Kakuei found it difficult to get used to, but it didn’t stop him from acting like a fool around her, always trying to draw a smile or god forbid, a laugh. Problem was, he’d only ever heard it out of her after she clocked him good or floored him during a fight. That’s if he was lucky.

“You know what I mean! Do you think I wish to bore you with small talk? I’d rather be kicked in the head.” Honestly, without offense to her, Kakuei wasn’t sure what he’d do with Zee if he couldn’t spar with her at least. He hadn’t a clue about what she was really like underneath the tough exterior. He doubted anyone did. Sometimes he wondered if she even did. Such was the life of a guardsman, he assumed. “Maybe you ought to start drinking. Then again, if you turned out to be a violent drunk, Wintersrowe wouldn’t stand a chance. You’re wound so tightly, Zee, you gotta’ let loose somehow.”

xXNarusLoveXx

Shy Cub

12,100 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

PROTO
~Child, don't follow me home~
~You're just too perfect for my hands to own~

Proto stared hard into one of the windows where a man lay on a table. A doctor operated on him with oversized tools, his entrails being mechanically scooped from the body into a giant bowl over and over and over and over. In reality, it was a prop, a robot that was mindless and performed a horrible task for the rest of its existence. A grotesque monster that should be hidden, even from haunted houses. He saw the doctor as more of a murderer, though. Proto looked inside himself. Is that what he would become? A mindless robot, slave to his programming?

Chiara's horror at the sights in those rooms was to be expected. More than anything, she was surprised and appalled at what was likely her first glimpse into some of the horrors that humanity found entertaining. "You're right, these aren't for fear. They're machines. And their purpose is to mimic what happens every day. That's what's scary about it," he replied. Though his voice was but a thought into her mind, as always, the inflection was still there. As monotone as he often was, the hint of anger and disappointment were evident in his words.

Thankfully, she clearly had no interest in staying here. He moved back as she went to get in front of him. While he had initially taken the front as a protective instinct, that clearly hadn't done any good since the man had gotten up behind her. She'd handled the situation well, in his opinion. At least she didn't get caught up in the illusion of danger in this place. He wondered if she would have the same reaction to the situation if there was no promise of safety.

As Chiara slipped between Proto and the wall, she brushed against him and their eyes locked. Just for a moment, and the light grip that he had on her arms to help her get past tightened slightly. He caught himself, though, and kept himself from actually grabbing down on her arms. That was an odd reaction, he thought. She grabbed up his hand and continued on the way, and Proto shoved whatever he was feeling as far down as he could.

The next room was an electric chair room. Proto's hand clasped hers hard as it came into view, though not hard enough to cause pain. "People put other people in those chairs to kill them," he said bluntly, knowing that lying wouldn't be productive. "Painfully."

With: Chiara

MisaBear

Manly Noob

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Machine 500
※۞ Jaeryn Faux-Myst ۞※User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The night before, Jaeryn had explored the rooftops of Wintersrowe, checking for any "on the fly" hiding spots. The cool, night sky gave Jaeryn a sense of relaxation and calm. It felt good to tread rooftops again. While outside, Jaeryn had learned of a nightclub, known as Lilith's Place. If he and Alice get jumped at night, it would be a good place to mix with the crowd. After getting back to the inn, Jaeryn glanced at the sleeping Alice before slipping into his own bed and coaxing himself to sleep.

"Hey, hey you! Wake up!" a familiar voice called out. He felt a tapping on his shoulder. He could tell by the casual pace that Alice wasn't in danger. So, he gives a grunt of disapproval and continued to sleep. After a couple of moments, an odor came to his nostrils. The smell of spilt blood. It was vague, but Jaeryn recognized it immediately. You don't become an assassin and not learn what blood smells like.

So, Jaeryn wakes up and gathers his katars, before going outside. He finds Alice and she immediately inquires about the festival. Thinking he owes her at least that much, he agreed and they move on to it. As the day goes on, Jaeryn reluctantly agreed to do as Alice asked, going through the haunted house and attending the circus, among other things. Jaeryn nearly lost it at the house, with his observational senses nearly going haywire, as he tried to keep note of everything going around him. The circus, however, was more pleasing. He just sat and watched everything go on. Then came the food. If Jaeryn didn't know any better, he would have thought Alice attended only for the variety of meals to select from. From one stall to the next, she had lots of trouble making decisions. As for himself, Jaeryn would quell his hunger with a bowl of noodles, veggies, and meat. As night came along, Jaeryn would walk along side, rather than behind, Alice for a majority of the time.

Currently
{Wintersrowe Streets}
['Hmm... This day was quite interesting, to say the least.']
<With Alice, as usual.>
Auroraus

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items