Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zacks eyes grew stormy as he listened to the old she-wolf voice her concern. Were things really that bad back in New York? Would Beth’s father really be THAT insane to try to summon up Wolfsbane?
Things would be an utter disaster if that was truly what he was planning…and it would mean he most definitely needed to be stopped.
Zack’s instincts would be pulling him in two separate directions. One part of him wanted nothing more than to rush back to New York to stop this threat before it fully manifested. And the other part of him was screaming at him to take Beth and Larka even further away so that they would be safe, and not caught up in the s**t storm that would happen.
Both options sounded equally appealing to him really….
Zack turned his gold gaze to his mate, his eyes questioning. What did she think of all this and what did SHE want to do? What did she want HIM to do?

Once both she and James had their needs met Kayla settled down beside him and happily dozed in his arms, the young woman so content that she was practically purring.
If one didn’t know any better they would never be able guess what kind of state she had been in mere days before. Her skin would once again have a healthy flush of color to it, all scars she had earned had quickly faded into pale pink or white, her roughly chopped hair would have been trimmed up and more styled, making it look less like the hack job it originally had been, and while she still had a bit more weight to put back on she looked nothing like the near skeletal thing she had been before.
And even better, other than the odd nightmare here and there it so far appeared like she would not suffer any long term mental or emotional damage from the lab either.
The only true lasting damage that she would carry would be her lack of sight….
Or at least that would appear to be the case.
When Kayla would wake later she would let out an adorable yawn as she cuddled closer to her love and sleepily opened her eyes.
Some of the white cloudiness would have lifted from her now slightly less unfocused eyes, reveling the gold ring that had been slowly forming around her iris which had grown even more visible by now. Though, instead of her eyes being the stormy gray they had been before, they appeared to be more silver.
When her eyes opened a puzzled expression passed over her face as she squinted her eyes slightly and looked around.

"But... let's spend some time together before we go back. I've missed you so. Gage and Tamra can wait."
Jeremy would let out a soft chuckle. “I am completely alright with that plan,” he said as he gently nuzzled her back. “And I missed you too,”

Oh boy….what was with that look in his eyes….?
"Challenge... accepted.."
Tamra’s eyes would widen in shock as Gage got all up in her personal space. So shocked that she did not even tense up, flinch or look away as his eyes bore straight into hers.
Her breath caught as his hand went to her thigh, the touch causing a new heat to rush through her veins. And when his lips touched hers? She swore she felt some sort of “spark” which she quickly brushed off as either her imagination, or as some kind of odd side affect from being in heat since she KNEW she never felt any sort of sensation like that whenever she kissed anyone when she was still human. Not matter how great a kisser they were…and gods…okay, she would admit it. Gage was a pretty damn good kisser.
So good actually, that without fully realizing it she was kissing him back.
It would take her a good few moments to get ahold of her thoughts, and when she did, ohh did she quickly get a plan.
Gage wanted a challenge did he? Well she was about to turn the tables on him!
Softly moaning into the kiss she allowed herself to melt into his touch, and let her hands wander to his pants, her fingers lightly trailing and teasing the sensitive skin just around his waist line.
Then, she would lightly pull back, and with surprising strength push him into a sitting position onto the (now much lower) couch.
Before he would be able to move, or even fully process what had just happen she would be on him, her thighs on either side of his, straddling him, though all the good bits would be juuuust out of full reach due to Tamra very cleverly positioning herself so that most of her body only brushed up against him slightly. Close enough for him to feel her, but far enough away to be torment. Leaning her head in she would start lightly brush her lips against his neck and shoulders. The lightly kisses and nips would feel almost as light and faint as a breeze.
When she felt his reaction she felt a surge of triumph flow through her as she raised her lips to his ear, her warm breath warming his skin.
“I don’t do hook ups,” she said matter of factly before she pulled back and climbed off of his lap.
Beth had no idea what to do.
If she and Zack had been like they were before - childless - then she would have suggested they rush back to New York that night and begin to investigate the mutt increase before deciding a proper course of action (maybe she was being biased, but she couldn't imagine her father doing something so... insane).
But, they had Larka now.
Their little Larka who was only a month old at this point.
Beth glanced down at their little fuzzball who was currently snoring in absolute ignorant bliss against her fur, her tiny paw twitching as she slept.
She would be killed if they were caught in anything like that...
Yet, if her grandmother was right, then there was no way they could run away from this. If Wolfsbane was summoned, then they would all suffer for it.
"We go back," Beth told Zack. "We find friends that we can trust and group together. From there, we investigate what is happening and stop it. As much as I want to, we can't run away." Her eyes were terrified. "But being alone would be suicidal. We need to form a pack right away... We are going to need the protection."

James had slept too after he and Kayla made love. The young demon kept his arms around his love, his embrace protective as he held her close to himself. He dozed for a good while, the demon finally gaining true rest. Since she had been taken, James hadn't been able to sleep properly. He would doze off and find himself awake again in fear that she was taken from him. The paranoia had left the demon without real sleep. All he had was anxiety.
But, needless to say.... the sex relaxed him, and it helped that he was actually able to hold her in his arms as he slept. It was comforting to hold her and protect her like that.
He sighed and pulled her closer as she moved in his arms in an attempt to look around. He was currently to deep asleep to wake up unless she shook him purposely.

Renata would spend hours running around in her wolf form alongside Jeremy. The park seemed filled with possibility that night as they raced and frolicked together. As they raced, the pretty she-wolf nipped at his front legs before she danced on her hind legs, her front paws playfully punching at the air.

"I don't do hook ups."
Oh... that little... MINX!
Before Tamra could completely unwind herself from Gage, the werewolf let out a low growl.
"Get back here..." He easily pulled her back onto his lap with a single arm, and before she could react, he stood. One arm was under her a**, easily supporting her weight as he crossed the threshold between the couch to the wall, his body pinned against hers as he began to kiss and n** at her neck more aggressively with a need only a male werewolf would completely understand. His hand slid under her shirt to caress the silky skin as if she was his personal goddess, and his lips meant hers again.
She didn't do hookups? Well, that was a human ideology. To werewolves, there was absolutely no shame in two single wolves getting together just to satisfy their needs as long as it was consented by both parties involved, and from the way she had reacted to him, Gage knew she wanted to partake in it.
It was her human beliefs that was getting in her way.
Still, he wouldn't force himself on her... he would just make a good case as to why it would be oh so nice for them to do something that was natural and shameless.
He nuzzled her neck, breathing in her scent.
"Just give me a clear yes or no, Tamra."
"We go back. We find friends that we can trust and group together. From there, we investigate what is happening and stop it. As much as I want to, we can't run away. But being alone would be suicidal. We need to form a pack right away... We are going to need the protection."
Zack would nod in understanding. “I think I already know of a few other loners who would be willing to form a pack once they heard about this. I know just where they can be found too,”
He did not doubt what few other loners he knew would join to help them. If Beth’s father was truly going to try to summon Wolfsbane then lone wolves would be some of the first to suffer for it. The wolves that lacked the connection of a pack and were considering more of a wild card. Wolves they did not have pack mates who would wish to avenge them should something happen to them.
They would be their best bet for some quick aid.

Was…..was she going crazy? Or suffering from some sort of belated post traumatic stress? Surely this couldn’t be right….
Kayla would turn her head towards James as he held her closer, her eyes squinting as if a bright light was being shined in her face.
No….No, this seemed too real for her to be imagining things. As she looked at her love she was able to see the blurriest of outlines of his form. Things were still most certainly dark, and hazy, but she could see the most basic of shapes!
Her vision was starting to come back!!!
Those bastards at the lab really HAD managed to do something funky with her self healing!
Her first impulse was to try to wake James to share the news, and to test it to see if this was truly the case. But before she could move to do so she remembered just how drained and stressed he had been lately. She would be perfectly aware that this was the first real good bit of sleep he had gotten in days. She would not take that away from him.
So with a smile she got herself resettled and just relaxed in his arms.
As good as this news was he needed his rest more. She could always tell him when he woke up.

Jeremy would look over to give a wolfy grin as he watched Renata’s silly antics. His tail would wag wildly as he tried (and failed) to mimic to actions as he ran.

Things would happen too fast for Tamra to keep track of. All she knew was one moment she was starting to get off of Gage, and the next he had her firmly pinned against the closest wall. Her face would flush a deep pink as some part of her mind process just how close their bodies were, and juuust how much of them they were touching.
She would open her mouth to issue a protest, but any sound of protest she would make would come out as a soft breathy gasp as he went on making his “case”.
She would not be able to hide her reactions even if she tried.
Her pulse would flutter as fast as a hummingbirds wings as his lips would brush over the pulse in her neck. As if on its own accord her body would arch into and tremble under his touch. Not only craving it, but NEEDING it. Hell, she wouldn’t doubt that her legs would give out from under her if Gage’s body didn’t have her against the wall.
"Just give me a clear yes or no, Tamra."
It had taken Tamra all her strength and willpower to pull away when she did before this….and god did she not have the will to do it a second time. Not after all of this at least.
With a surprising intense need she would press her lips to his and kiss him as her hands fisted the fabric of his shirt. A quiet growl rumbled in her chest as she considered how long it would be to take care of the fabric between them…far too long as long as she was considered.
Without even fully realizing what she was doing she pulled at the shirt fabric until she heard it tear in her hands.
“I think I already know of a few other loners who would be willing to form a pack once they heard about this. I know just where they can be found too,”
Relief seeped into Beth as she heard Zack agree and contribute to the plan. For a moment she had thought that maybe she had gone crazy, but this was such a big relief to know he supported her.
"Okay, we'll leave in the morning," Beth replied before she lovingly licked his face, her tail wagging.
From behind them, Ligeia smiled. She was so worried that her family's legacy would be destroyed due to her son, but seeing her granddaughter and her mate, she knew the Seramos pack would be in good hands.
The pair would wake up in the morning to find that Ligeia had wandered away. Her pawprints disappeared in the snow, and they would know in their hearts that the old wolf was finally at rest.

James woke some time later, the demon sighing in content as he stretched ever so slightly before nuzzling his girlfriend. His eyes opened, and he smiled at her.
"Hey there, gorgeous."

Renata kept Jeremy occupied in pup's antics, and by the end of the night she was cuddled up with him. She nuzzled him before shifting back to her human form, her beautiful eyes sparkling in the moonlight.
"We still have time before we go back..." she smiled, her grin wide and mischievous. "And I'm in heat."

Oh, this Tamra... this Tamra he liked. Where the hell had she been this whole time?! Gage released his own growl as she ripped at his shirt, and at the same time, he ripped at her clothes. Soon the only noises to be heard were their growls and the rips of fabric before it melted into the grunts and moans of two werewolves going at it.
Tamra would discover that not only was Gage a fantastic lover who could respond to her smallest cues, but that she herself had a natural instinct when it came to sex.
And that she was going to be very, very sore.
Zack would not be surprised to find that Beth’s grandmother had left them in the night. It didn’t take a genius to figure out that the she-wolf had been old, very old in fact. She had set out to do one thing, to find Beth, and now that she had done that and passed on her message and news she was able to move onto the next life in peace.
He would not be able to keep himself from feeling a wave of sadness at not having had the chance to know her grandmother better, to have met and spoken to her longer than just last night. It was clear to him how much Beth cared about her and her towards Beth, he felt guilty at not being able to really grow close to the old she-wolf as well.
Some things were just not meant to be….

"Hey there, gorgeous."
Kayla would giggle as James nuzzled her, the young woman more than happy to return the affectionate gesture.
“Hey there handsome,” she responded back with a grin, her new strange silver and gold eyes looking right into his.

"We still have time before we go back….And I'm in heat."
Jeremy’s grin would match Renata’s as she spoke. Oh, he knew she was in heat, though he did perfectly well not bringing it up or acting inappropriately with her so far. He would not ever try to talk her into or force her into something she didn’t want.
“Are you suggesting what I think you’re suggesting?” he asked as he tilted his head, his eyes bright in the moonlight.

If there was one thing that Gage would learn that night it would be that despite or omega like tendencies (as well as despite her having never intimately been with anyone before) Tamra was not certainly NOT an omega when it came to doing stuff in bed.
She would have no idea how long they went at it for, all she did know what a pleasure of the likes she hadn’t even considered possible to feel before, and that eventually the two of them grew tired enough that they just couldn’t go on anymore. By that point her eyes would be so heavy they would be drifting shut, her skin would be covered in a light sheen of sweat, and that she was extremely sore between the legs.
Beth would be somber that day. She had known it wouldn't be long before her grandmother passed away, but... one was never completely ready for the death of a loved one. Especially someone who had been so influential.
Ligeia was the one person that she wanted Zack to know... the one she wanted to be there in Larka's life. Her ears would be droopy as they began their journey back to New York. The backpack that they had carried their papers in was now stuffed with their shirts and a little pup that was snoring quietly as she was carried on her mother's back.

“Hey there handsome,”
James smiled, but when the demon saw his girlfriend's eyes, his brows raised and a befuddled expression crossed his face.
"Hey...your eyes changed color."

“Are you suggesting what I think you’re suggesting?”
"Does this make it clearer?" she asked as she unzipped his jeans, her own eyes bright in the moonlight before she kissed him.

Gage held her as they lay on the now broken couch. His arm was wrapped protectively around her as he breathed in her scent, his eyes closed as he lightly dozed.
Zack would be sweet and protective to his girls on the whole trip to New York. When they reached a small suburb outside of the city he would stop them to that he could call his friends and let them know where to meet them and when.

"Hey...your eyes changed color."
Kayla would blink in surprise at that.
“They did….?” She asked, sounding concerned. What the hell was going on with her?! “….I….I think my sight is coming back….”

"Does this make it clearer?" Jeremy would let out a happy grin as he kissed her back.

Tamra would be in a nice deep sleep for hours, the girl totally exhausted after her and Gage’s little activity. Eventually she would stir, and her eyes would crack open, now that time had passed she had become perfectly aware of juuust how sore she was now.
Ow….how the hell did one become THIS sore?!
Beth shifted to her human form as they took shelter in a suburb outside of the city. Quietly she held her baby girl in her arms, little Larka smiling and cooing up at her mother as the woman nuzzled the infant. She was quiet as she listened to Zack speak on the phone, her heart pounding against her ribs.
What if they didn't come? What would they do then?

“….I….I think my sight is coming back….”
"What?" James's eyes widened considerably as he sat up and took a better look at her eyes. They seemed clearer than before. If her sight was coming back, then that would be a miracle considering the damage done to her eyes by the humans. He stroked her cheek as he looked into her eyes, trying to determine if she could see him. He kissed her softly. "What do you see?"

Renata would have her first time under the moon and stars with a person she knew loved her as much as she loved him. Their bodies meshed perfectly together, their limbs entwined as they made love.
She would soon find herself curled up in his arms, her long black hair a mess of leaves and twigs as she cuddled up against him.

Gage stepped out of the bathroom, his hair still wet and a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Oh, look who woke up." A grins spread on his lips before he stepped over and kissed her head. "How are you feeling?"
Zack would be on the phone for a good while, the young man reach out to as many contacts that he knew and could trust as possible. When he reached the final one he let out a sigh. This would be a risk, but it was one that needed to be taken. He trusted them enough to not rat him out before…hopefully he could still do so now.
He called Conner to fill him in on the situation, and much to his relief the alpha to be heard him out until the end.
“Are you sure about this Zack?” Conner asked. “Not that I am calling you a liar or anything, but these are some pretty serious accusations….”
“Trust me, I know Conner. But if I thought there was no chance of it being true would I have called?”
“No,” Conner admitted. “Okay fine. We’re sending some of my father’s most trusted wolves to bring you to our pack for now okay? We’ll keep you safe while we try to figure things okay.”
“Thank you,” Zack said sighing in relief.
After he hung up he quickly made a call to Cook. It could be dangerous letting the werebear that he and Beth were back in the city, but if Beth’s father was truly doing what they thought, well, the old man needed to know what was happening in case s**t really hit the fan.

"What do you see?"
“Things are still pretty blurry and dim,” she admitted softly. “But….things aren’t completely dark anymore….I see your face in front of mine. She said as she gently reached out with her hand. She squinted a little in attempt to try to focus her minimal vision. “Your nose…….your forehead…..your eyes……your mouth,” she went on, he hand just hovering over each feature as she named them. She would be the slightest bit off as she did, but there would be not way to be as accurate as she was if she could see nothing at all.
A smile would pull at the corners of her mouth as her eyes moved to his collarbone to the purplish mark that marked his skin as her hand moved and started to trace it. “And unless I am mistaken, THAT I believe I gave you last night,” she teased.
Oh yes. She defiantly had at least some of her vision back.

Jeremy would hold his Renata close to him as they lay together, his arms full of warmth and protectiveness. With a smile on his face he would sweetly nuzzle her.

"Oh, look who woke up. How are you feeling?"
Tamra tried to hide her confusion at the slight show of affection Gage gave her. Was….that normal after a hookup? Or was that more of a wolf thing? Or…what that just Gage being Gage?
GAH! THIS WAS WHY SHE HAD NO INTEREST IN HOOKUPS! She dealt with enough second hand confusion having to listen to her friends (or…ex friends now really) go on and on about how their hookups kept giving “mixed signals” or whatever. She dealt with enough of that drama to completely turn Tamra off from the very idea of a one night stand. THIS was why she was strictly a relationship type of gal!
Or at least until last night apparently….
“Sore…..very sore,” she responded honestly as she started to sit up, the girl unable to repress a grimace as she readjusted herself.
Cook was busy washing dishes when he heard his phone ring. Nearby, he could hear Trent laughing as he joked with the pretty werewolf, Ruby. He was sure they were going to end up together, just as he had been sure Zack and Beth would end up mates, but would he tell the young pair that?
Of course not.
The werebear smiled and shook his head as he saw Trent place ketchup tipped french fries against his teeth and pretend he was a vampire.
Oh Lord, what young men do these days to impress women...
His phone continued to ring, and although normally he would ignore it, one glance at the caller ID made the werebear pick it up and go to the back stock room where he would have more privacy.
"It's dangerous calling me," the werebear growled into the phone. "Kid, how are you doing?"

James smiled wide as she began to describe what she saw as she touched his face. As her fingers traced the hickey she had left him the night before, the demon closed his eyes and practically purred with contentment.
“And unless I am mistaken, THAT I believe I gave you last night,”
A grin spread on his lips as he pulled her on his lap aggressively and kissed her passionately before nuzzling her.
"Only one of many, my love," he whispered into her neck before kissing her forehead, joy in his heart that she was gaining back her sight. He traced her jaw with her lips. "I love you. So much."

Renata squealed as Jeremy nuzzled her, a giggle escaping her lips.
"I'm ticklish, Jer," she whispered before pressing her lips to his, a wide smile on her lips and her eyes filled with love. She stroked his face, in awe that he was there with her, holding her. "You're wonderful."

“Sore…..very sore,”
"sorry about that," Gage replied as he looked to her. "If you want, I'll draw you a hot bath. I'll ease the soreness and you'll feel better afterward."
Ruby would be unable to stop giggling at Trent’s ridiculous, yet hilarious antics. The young woman practically doubling over and tearing up with her laughter.

"It's dangerous calling me. Kid, how are you doing?"
“I know, I know,” Zack replied in a low voice. “But I needed too,” he went on. He then quickly explained what Beth’s grandmother had told them. “s**t will very likely hit the fan at some point….I wanted you to know and have a heads up for if it does,”

Kayla would softly moan into the kiss as she happily returned it, her passion easily matching his. When he pulled away to nuzzle her she would find herself a little breathless.
"Only one of many, my love. I love you. So much."
“And I you,” she answered as she carefully moved her head so that she would catch his lips with hers, this kiss much more sweet and tender than the one they had shared moments before.

“You're wonderful."
“No, you’re the wonderful one,” Jeremy responded with a wide smile.

"sorry about that. If you want, I'll draw you a hot bath. I'll ease the soreness and you'll feel better afterward."
“That would be great,”
Trent smiled wide, his eyes scrunching up as they sparkled with humor. Maybe it was this good moment they had between them, or the fact that for weeks now they had constantly been together, but he found himself very attracted to this girl that was currently holding her stomach as she laughed herself to stitches. She was beautiful, and there was such a goodness within her that made him want to become better for her.
She was so sweet.
All the poetry in the world suddenly made sense to Trent as he looked to this girl, and it was at this moment that he realized he never wanted to be without her.
It was like when he got his first real hit of crack... but so much more pure and sweet. Unlike his drug addiction, his love for this girl would do nothing except make him a better person for her sake. He wanted to be worthy of her.
His smile was gentle as he looked to her, his eyes full of affection.
"Told you this was the best place in town."

“I know, I know. But I needed too,”
"Okay, okay," Cook replied as he made sure no one else was nearby. He made one of his staff take care of the kitchen as he went to the stock room and sat down on an overturned bucket, his large belly resting between his knees. Beneath him, the bucket creaked as it strained under his weight. While he had a pooch, the man was otherwise pure muscle. "I'm listenin'."
Cook was grateful he had the common sense to sit down as he listened to what Zack told him. Well, looked like the Seramos pup finally lost his s**t and his mate was just as crazy as he was. The great bear rubbed a hand over his face, unsure if he had completely processed everything Zack told him.
"Bless Ligeia for finding this out. She was a very wise leader, and old Huttser was a wonderful mate to her," the bear growled into the phone. "I swear, when their son took over, the whole city grieved the end of the wolves' golden age. No one expected greatness from the pup, but I doubt anyone would think him mad enough to try raising Wolfsbane back."
“s**t will very likely hit the fan at some point….I wanted you to know and have a heads up for if it does,”
"And I thank you for that. I'll have to let the other bears in the territory know. We never get involved in the wolves' affairs, but this is our city too. Besides... most of us knew and loved Ligeia. Out of respect for her and her legacy we gotta make sure her son doesn't ******** everything up." He went quiet for a bit. "... does this mean you and Beth are gonna fight for leadership? You two are still pups yourselves, and you have one to protect."

((Currently stuck on James XD I dont' want him to get overly sappy))

Renata smiled as she heard Jeremy's words. Tenderly, she pressed her lips against his in a loving gesture.
"Should we get going?" she whispered before nuzzling him. "You do have a frenemy to make up with."

Gage nodded before he went to the bathroom and scrubbed the tub clean. When he was sure it was spotless, the male werewolf began to pour in warm water. As the water ran, Gage scoured through his cupboard until he found some of the bath salts he always kept on hand. Although Gage never pampered himself, he found the bath salts had a way of easing his aching body after a fight, and considering he fought nearly every other day, if not more, he always made sure to keep a box in his bathroom for these much needed baths. He needed to be at the top of his game every day, especially if it was true what their leader was saying.
Someone was creating all these mutts in order to bring back Wolfsbane, and the pack had to be ready to face the threat, and, if necessary, surrender their lives to protect the other packs.
The wolf was deep in thought as he wondered who the sick sonofabitch who was trying to commit such a heinous act was. He almost didn't realize that the tub was ready to overflow until he looked up.
"s**t," the wolf hissed under his breath as he closed the faucet and stood. He glanced out the door to where the couch was, and where he had taken a pretty she-wolf's virginity... all the while being in love with another.
How ******** up was that?
Guilt gnawed at his insides as he approached Tamra.
"Bath's ready," Gage told her before he gently picked her up in his arms as if she weighed nothing. He carried her to the large bathtub before he very carefully eased her in the soothing waters. Low jazz was playing and he made sure to dim the lights. "Just relax."
"Told you this was the best place in town."
It would take a few breaths for Ruby to be able to sit back up straight without breaking into another fit of giggles. When she did her cheeks would be flushed a faint shade of pink from all the laughing, the flush deepening the slightest bit when she saw the emotion in his eyes.
“Well….you were right,”

"... does this mean you and Beth are gonna fight for leadership? You two are still pups yourselves, and you have one to protect."
“….I know…” Zack said softly. “But….really what other choice is there? We can’t hide from this…and we can’t let this happen either….”
For the first time in a long time Zack would sound like the lost little teen he saved from the street years ago, under the strong attitude he tried to keep up he was nothing but a lost boy, no idea what to really do.

((KK. Shall we skip for them then?))

"Should we get going? You do have a frenemy to make up with."
Jeremy would kiss her back and give a small nod. “Looks like….This….is going to be interesting…”

Tamra was quiet as Gage carried her to the bathtub and set her into the niiiice warm water before leaving after dimming the lights. The girl closed her eyes and let out a quiet sigh as she allowed herself to sink into the water and to let her mind wander.
She was surprised that he had gone through with all these extra steps for something as simple as a bath, where in all honesty all she was expecting was just warm water. She didn’t doubt for a second that things would go back to how they were before (though maybe a bit more awkward on her end at least….) by tomorrow at the latest. Where she is little more than a student, and an annoying one at that. Not that she really expecting anything else….she wasn’t blind. She saw all the little looks Gage stole in Renata’s direction when he didn’t think anyone was looking. She could see he wanted her and bad.
She wasn’t stupid enough to think that one night of sex would change any of that…Not that she wanted that or anything. No matter what part of her kept whispering to her that Gage probably couldn’t wait for her to get her act together and to actually get all of this werewolf stuff so that she could be finally out of his hair.
That would certainly fit the pattern of her life the past few months, that was for sure.
No, no more of those thoughts…this was supposed to be a time for relaxing. Not moping, she scolded herself with a firm shake of her head.
((Sure, you start))

"Well... you were right."
Trent grinned at Ruby.
"Well, you can't say I'm not a fun guy, right?" the young man grinned, his eyes flashing with amusement. He really was handsome despite his scruffiness, but what really made him a man for women to swoon over was his kind heart. Handsome and sweet?
Yes, please!

“….I know… But….really what other choice is there? We can’t hide from this…and we can’t let this happen either….”
"You're right, but please tell me you have a safe place to stay. You can't stay out in this weather, much less the circumstances the city is in. You need shelter."

Renata smiled at Jeremy as he made his remark.
"It's gonna be alright. Besides, Tamra and I will be there. We'll act as referees if things get too out of hand," the young she-wolf crooned before nuzzling her boyfriend. "Let's go."
It took only a short train ride to reach the apartment where she was currently staying with Gage, and the closer they came to the place, the more Renata became nervous. She knew Gage respected Jeremy, but the wolf was unpredictable... and considering how Tamra's heat scent was driving him crazy with frustration, she was beginning to wonder if maybe it was not such a good idea to bring in Jeremy NOW...
But, to hell with it. They were at the door.
"Hold on," Renata told Jeremy as she went through her purse for the keys. It took her only a second, and soon she had the door open...
Only for the stench of sex to hit her and Jeremy square in the face.
Seeing the state of the couch.... she was pretty sure where it had happened.
"Um... Gage? Tamra? Should we come back later?" Renata practically squeaked out before her eyes bulged out. "Oh god! Gage! Put some pants on!"
"Why? Its my apartment!" the silver haired man growled out as he stood before Renata and Jeremy in the nude with nothing to be ashamed of. He was extremely fit, and although he had never seen Jeremy's p***s before, the wolf smirked.
He was pretty sure he was the bigger one.
"Mind telling me why you're here, Jeremy? I was busy."
"Well, you can't say I'm not a fun guy, right?”
At that Ruby scoffed. “Anyone who tries to say that clearly hasn’t hung out around you very long,”

"You're right, but please tell me you have a safe place to stay. You can't stay out in this weather, much less the circumstances the city is in. You need shelter."
“We’re working on it….I got in touch with some old friends who are trustworthy,”

As the scent of sex hit then Jeremy’s only reaction would be the slightest rising of his eyebrows. Well….between that and the apparently state of the couch it was clear that SOMEONE had been very very busy recently. Though unlike Renata he would not react at all in the lack of clothing Gage had, the other alpha not fazed at all by his former best friends nakedness.
He was secure enough in his own maleness to not feel threatened or awkward seeing another male nude. That and honestly, what was the big deal? Everyone came into the world in the same state, it was only natural, so why all the fuss? Everyone shared more or less the same equipment as others, it wasn’t like it wasn’t anything anyone else had seen before.
"Mind telling me why you're here, Jeremy? I was busy."
“Doesn’t seem that you are this very moment,” the dark haired wolf commented as he leaned against the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest, completely at ease, but at the same time being respectful. Despite the fact that he and Gage were more or less equals when it came to rank, this was Gage’s space, his territory. And despite the fact that Renata had invited him and opened to door for both of them to go in, in the end it was really Gage’s choice if he was to stay for any time or not. So that was why he was staying in the doorway until asked otherwise.
He and Gage may have drifted greatly since their youth, but the respect he held for his old friend was still there and strong.
Now…as for why he was here….how was he going to word this without being all overly sappy?
“….Gage….we used to be like brothers…” he started, not quite sure how else to proceed. He really didn’t want to give some long winded, embellished speech. It wasn’t him, and unless Gage had really changed drastically he doubted Gage would want to hear something like that either. So, he went with getting right to the point. “….and I miss that,”
He still remembered when the Seramos took him to join their pack. For a long while he tried hard to keep the friendship he shared with Gage alive despite the fact that they had both become so busy with their own lives, but eventually their own responsibilities got in the way and the brotherhood they shared that had once been so strong, faded. It sucked, and they tried to keep it going and strong…but it just didn’t work out.
But, but now maybe there was a chance for that old friendship to be rekindled back to what it used to be.

((I'll post for Kayla later, trying to think of osmething good for her and James))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff