Welcome to Gaia! ::

As Zack nuzzled her, Beth opened her eyes. Her tail wagged slightly before she nuzzled her mate back, his warmth against her body soothing. Her eyes were filled with the purest love, and though she was tired, she didn't want to sleep yet. She wanted to stay awake and enjoy this moment.
"How about... Larka? Our little Larka?" Beth asked as the pup continued to nurse, a small squeal erupting from her.
She was so damn cute.

She saw it. It was brief, but Renata saw Jeremy's tenderness, and in that moment she knew he loved her as she loved him. As he grew shocked at her words, she felt her stomach curl and twist up into itself, the pain nearly leaving her speechless.
“…..did they say why?”
"No," she replied honestly, but before Jeremy could say anything else, Renata pulled the tall wolf down to her level and pressed her lips against his. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she continued to kiss him. She was both tender and dominating at once. She wanted him, and she wanted him to accept her.
To take risks as she would for him.
The kiss was long and sweet, but it couldn't last forever. Renata pulled away, her lips slightly swollen from his kiss. A flush was on her cheeks, but despite her adorable appearance, her eyes were steely with resolve.
"But ******** them. I don't want to be in their pack. I want to be with you."

“Then I would whole hearted support that choice.”
Blu smiled with relief before she kissed Conner back, her eyes fluttering closed. A soft moan escaped her lips before she nuzzled his neck, her lips finding his sweet spot. She nipped and suckled until she left her mark on his skin. She kissed the spot.
"Then I'll do it." She smiled. "For my Fenris."

Gage didn't know what to say to her. She was obviously crying, despite what she claimed, but he wasn't going to argue with her about it and upset her even more. Instead, the tall wolf just held onto the girl. His hand gently rubbed circles on her back in an attempt to soothe her. He just held her.
Gods, what was he supposed to do?

((And I'm stuck with Lottie. Hard to tie in the non wolf characters xD))

Nik listened to Hazel, and after a moment he replied, "Well... maybe we can try actually dating? You know... dinner?" He smiled slightly. "If that's okay."

“It was fine……do you wanna talk about it?”
Trent quietly shook his head, his eyes forlorn as he stared at the ground. It took him a minute before he could finally say a word to Ruby.
"Not ready yet," he explained before he glanced up at Ruby. He looked to her for a moment, considering if there ever would be a time where he would trust her enough to tell her about his personal demons. It was an undeniable yes. He already trusted her, but he wasn't sure if she could handle it just yet. "But... someday I'll tell you about it." He smiled slightly. When he smiled like that, he really was handsome, and she would be able to see the handsome young soldier he had been before the mental trauma drove him to drugs. Although he was healthy now, his eyes were still haunted. Undoubtedly, they would always remain that way, but for that moment, Ruby would glimpse a young Trent. "Did you have any good dreams?"

((s**t DX Poor Kayla! Okay, gonna post for James later because his is gonna be long and dramatic, and right now I am too sleepy to do it justice.))
"How about... Larka? Our little Larka?”
Zack would give a wolf grin as he watched their little one with Beth.
“Larka…..” he mused. “I like it.”

To say Jeremy would be surprised by Renata’s boldness would be an understatement. But oh was he not complaining in the slightest. It made him proud to see how strong she was even despite the turn her life had taken.
"But ******** them. I don't want to be in their pack. I want to be with you."
All Jeremy’s response would be would be for him to pull her to him, his arms strong and protective around him, as he kissed her once again.

"Then I'll do it. For my Fenris."
Conner would sweetly stroke her cheek, his forehead resting against hers. For all the strength he possessed as an alpha he was surprising tender and sweet (not the mention goofy as hell when he wanted to be!).
“Mmmmm….. My Lupa,”

It would take her awhile…. But eventually Tamra would manage to pull herself together enough to calm down and stop her tears. Though she may not be crying anymore the poor girl was still a wreck. Her face would be all blotchy from her crying, not to mention the annoying tear streaks. Her normally pretty eyes would be red and puffy…. Oh she was not a pretty crier in any sense.
Slowly she felt her cheeks light up as she let her humiliation start to overwhelm her.
Gods…. Did she really just allow herself to break down in front of someone? That someone being Gage of all people? ….. jeez, was he going to let her live this down once time had passed? Or worse… was she going to be treated like some fragile little glass doll? Always tip toeing around her out of fear she would break down again…?
That was the last thing she wanted.....

((We need to find some way to tie it all together lol ))

"Well... maybe we can try actually dating? You know... dinner? If that's okay."
Hazel felt a faint blush rise up to her cheeks, making the already adorable little witch even more cute (if that was even possible).
“That would be more than okay,” she answered shyly.

"Not ready yet. But... someday I'll tell you about it."
Ruby just stared at Trent for a moment, the girl trying to access if he were truly telling her the truth of if he were lying to try to appease her and to get her off his back so she wouldn’t ask about it again.
No, he was definitely being honest.
Giving a slight nod of understanding she would let the subject drop. She would not push and try to force Trent into telling her anything. That would be a pretty stupid thing to do to anyone and very very likely cause more harm than good.
She would not force him to talk, but the look in her eyes made it clear that she would listen whenever he was ready to confine in her. She would not judge him, or think less of him or even pity him no matter what he told her. She would be the shoulder he could lean on should he need it, whenever he needed it.
It was all the very very least she could do right? He did really save her life by turning her.
"Did you have any good dreams?"
At that Ruby would just a tiny shrug. “Nothing that I can remember,” she said honestly. That would not be uncommon for the new she-wolf. She had rarely dreamed over the passed few months, which was really sad. She used to have such vivid and realistic dreams. Now, if she dreamed at all anymore she never remembered them by the time she woke.

((okay XD ))
He was getting her back.
He didn't ******** care what he had to do or who he had to destroy - he was getting his Kayla back.
The moment he had arrived at her apartment, the demon had taken his sweet a** time going over the crime scene. As much as he wanted to hurry to find his love, James knew that he couldn't be rushing into battle blind. First, he needed to figure out who took Kayla, and he needed to find out why. Plus, if there was any clue as to where she was taken he did not want to miss that.
So the demon painstakingly scoured the apartment, his sharp senses searching for any clues whatsoever of what had happened.
When he found the broken syringe, the demon took photos of it before he dared to place it in a ziploc bag. He knew a witch, and for a price, she may be able to tell him where it had come from...
And he was right.
It took him some time to find the humans' trails, but when he did, he pursued them like a wolf after an injured deer.
He had blood lust in his eyes.
Any normal, sane man would be enraged with the treatment given to his lover, but James was a demon, and this meant that there would be, literally, hell to pay.
It was a ******** massacre.
The demon carefully entered the building and made sure no one would notice his presence. At first, he wanted to simply extradite Kayla from the premises and get her somewhere safe. Her life and well-being was his first concern. But, as he delved deeper and deeper into the building, he happened to walk by a room filled with people watching tape recordings on a large screen.
James paused by the doorway, the demon's eyes focusing on what he saw on the screen, and what he saw made him both sick and enraged. It was his Kayla strapped to a table as a child was tortured beside her. The look in his Kayla's eyes... the look in the child's....
Oh, how his blood boiled... his vision immediately went red.
He didn't care why they had taken her anymore. He didn't care what they were trying to accomplish. It didn't matter to him..
Not only did they hurt the single most important person in his life, but they also tortured and murdered people and made it part of her conscience. These people were worse than the animals of the wild... the beasts at least had rhyme and reason for their acts of violence. It was always survival.
Not these people.
He entered the room, unafraid and cleared his throat. As the humans turned, they would see the handsome young man smile wide, his eyes going completely black.
"So this is where my girlfriend's been," he commented. "Nice retreat you have here. Please tell me you had a luxury spa for her. My girl deserves the best, after all." There came no response, and the smell of fresh urine met James's nostrils.
It drove him wild, smelling their fear.
Before he began his work, he made sure to enclose the room with magic so that Kayla would not feel what was about to happen.
He was going to make sure every single son of a b***h in the room experienced exactly what she and the others had gone through, and when he was done with them, he tore their heads off. The heads he placed on the table to watch the screen.
To forever watch their crimes.
And without another glance at the bodies, James went to find his Kayla.
He almost didn't recognize her.
The beautiful hair that he loved... the hair that he loved to breathe in as he held her in bed, her breath warm on his chest...
They ******** chopped it off. But, that was the least of his worries.
Kayla lost so much weight in just a few days that she looked nearly skeletal. For a moment, as she lay there covered in bandages, James feared the worst.
Was he too late?
Had he taken too long?
He was at her side in a single breath, the demon tearing off the restraints holding her down to the table.
"Kayla," he whispered as he pressed his finger to her throat and desperately searched for a pulse. Alive. She was alive. "Kayla, it's James." Gentle fingers undid the bandages around her eyes so that she could see... so that she could he was there. That she was safe. "Just hang on, love... hang on." He whispered as he carried her out of the building: "I love you... don't leave me..."
And though Kayla would be too weak to feel much else, she would feel the love radiating off his soul for her.
This was a man that would willingly die for her.
"Larka... I like it."
Beth felt the love swell in her heart for both her mate and her pup, and she once again licked his face before she laid down her head to rest.
"Larka... our little Larka."
Against the folds of her mother's body, Larka let out a little yawn, her tiny muzzle stretching to reveal a miniature pink tongue before she curled up. Soon, the little pup snored softly, her breaths a reminder to both Zack and Beth that they were no longer alone.
And that their lives were no longer their own.
Beth soon slept, the exhausted she-wolf desperately needing rest. Outside their den, the howls of wolves reached Zack's ears. Whether the howls came from lycans, mutts, or even just normal wolves... no one could know.
One could never know.

Renata continued to kiss Jeremy, the she-wolf's arms around the former alpha's neck. She was afraid of letting go. She was afraid that if she did, he would be taken from her, but she had to release him.
She had to trust that no matter what, they would find a way to be together. She stayed with him in the park as long as she could, the pretty girl resting against the handsome boy as the moon shined brightly above them. Her hand was tiny in his, but just as strong.
She would have made a wonderful alpha.
"Tell me," Renata began as her head rested on his shoulder. "What are the chances of us making a new pack without all the Seramos bull s**t?"

"Mmmmm….. My Lupa,”
Blu smiled wide before she placed her hand over his as it rested on her smooth cheek. She held it there, her eyes closing momentarily as she relished in his tenderness.
How had he been missing in her life for so long?
Her eyes reopened and gazed into his, sapphire meeting silver with love and respect.
"I'll denounce my pack tonight," she told him, her voice never wavering. "Jeremy will get along fine without me."

Gage continued to hold her as Tamra struggled to calm down. He listened, his sharp ears picking up on the slightest nuances of her breaths, but when she was finally able to pull herself together, Gage would gently herd her to the kitchen where he gathered a moist, warm towel and used it to clean her face with a surprising amount of care. From Tamra's expression, Gage could tell this wasn't what she wanted, but he couldn't let her stand there with mucus trailing from her nose.
"I know it's been hard," he admitted. "And I've been a bit of a d**k... but I'm worried about you. I don't want you to be low in the pack." His eyes met hers (or as much as she'd allow her own gaze to meet his). "I want to give you a fighting chance because I think you deserve it. You have the capability to at least be in the middle of the pack... to find a mate that will love and respect you. You won't get that being an omega mutt. It's not so bad in a lot of packs where the members protect each other, but there WILL be those wolves that don't give a damn. Omegas get raped often, Tamra. They get bullied... Sometimes even torn apart when it suits another wolf. It's wrong, but that's how it's always been. I can't always hold your hand and protect you. I need you to learn how to stand on your own feet so that I can be confident you survived. I'm scared, Tamra. Every day I'm out there, there's a good chance I won't make it back. Granted, I dont' want to die, but at least I'd have some peace of mind if I knew you had a fighting chance when the Reaper finally comes for me."

“That would be more than okay,”
At Hazel's answer, Nik grinned and kissed her. He would take her out that night to the finest restaurant that he could think of, and showed her what it was like to be treated like a princess. At the end of the night out, Nik brought Hazel back to his own place. He wasn't planning on sex, but since it was dark out without it being too late, they decided to watch a movie.
What Nik hadn't counted on was his new roommate Mike (Nik had the angel move in to the same dorm as him so that he could aid him in his physical therapy as a coach) being there with his girlfriend.
He hadn't expected the hookup either.
Nik entered his place holding Hazel's hand, the vampire cheerfully telling her about the new movie he bought... until he heard the two sets of snoring voices.
"What... the hell...?" he whispered as he glanced into Mike's bedroom. There he saw Lottie cuddled up against Mike, the pairs' clothes discarded and with only a thick blanket to provide them any decency as they slept.
At the sight, Nik grinned like a wildman before he carefully closed the door.
About time!

“Nothing that I can remember,”
"That sucks," Trent replied as he looked to the lovely she-wolf, his amber eyes filled with sadness. "Dreams should never be lost, you know. And I bet you had the best dreams - you look the type. You have the big soulful eyes that all artists possess, but without the crazy." He grinned slightly. "But, I have enough for the both of us, so that's good."
Kayla would be too far out of it from the drugs to be able to register whatever words James kept saying to her. It all just sounded like background noise to her, she could hear it but her mind just could not process the words.
When he would remove the bandages from her eyes he would soon regret the action. Across her eyes would be a large narrow X of scar tissue, as if someone had taken a sharp object and cut a large X over her eyes and bridge of her nose. The mark would be steady an precise, making it clear that the one to inflict such a wound knew what they were doing, and had a nice steady hand as they did it. Though, it would be strange, the wound could not have been more than a day or so old, yet instead of being an angry red and still bleeding (any blood that had been on the bandage would be a rusty red by now indicating the wound stopped bleeding some time ago) the wound already looked like a scar that was months, if not years old instead of only mere days.
Sensing the bandages being removed her eyes would weakly open, but instead of the familiar steady gray eyes James would be used to seeing he would be able to see that any color that was once there had been leeched away, leaving a completely white and unfocused iris.
In this horrible experiment of theirs they had blinded her. They had wanted to see how fast she could recover from the injury itself and see if it were possible for her to heal herself from side effects from such injuries, in this case blindness.
Though she could not see James or fully process his words or voice in her drugged state, she still knew it was him. Her nostrils would flare slightly as she took in his familiar and calming scent. And if that was not enough for her to know it was him his gently touch and loving, reassuring aura would have.
When her mind fully processed that it was her James any tension she held within her was released. She would be light and fragile in his arms, but with surprising strength given her state she would cling to the front of his shirt with one of her hands. Her grip firm as she held on as he carried her away from the living hell she was trapped in.

As both Beth and their little Larka slept Zack would stay awake and alert to any dangers that could be lurking about. It had been months since they had seen any of Beth’s pack. They had either hopelessly lost their trail or had given up on searching for them. But even still, Zack still rather be cautious and alert and ready than unprepared and caught off guard.
So he stayed awake, listening to the other wolves howling in the distance.
The only thing that kept him from panicking then and there at the sound was him keeping in mind that there were in fact wild wolves that lived in these parts. Both werewolves and regular ones. It was very liking that sound was from them instead of Beth’s former pack.
Still…. Just to be on the safe side he would put off sleep just a little bit longer.

"Tell me. What are the chances of us making a new pack without all the Seramos bull s**t?"
Jeremy thought this idea over. The idea of making a whole new pack was a very tempting one… but unfortunately easier said than done.
“…easier said than done,” Jeremy sighed out. “They would not take to a new pack forming around here well. If they don’t approve of it then it won’t happen. And even if they did approve of it that pack would still be under their rule in the end. Just like all the others…”
He wished for nothing more than to tell her otherwise. He would love nothing more than to tell her it was a fantastic idea and everything would go smoothly if they wished to make a new pack. But, it would be cruel to lead her on with false ideas and lies that would only be revealed the hard on in the end.

"I'll denounce my pack tonight. Jeremy will get along fine without me."
Conner would smile and kiss her lightly before pulling away. “You would still be able to see him and anyone else you want from there you know.” He told her gently.
Unlike some packs, Conner’s never made any newly joining wolves cut all ties to their lives from before. That would be cruel, to make anyone completely cut any family or good friends out of their lives because they chose to switch packs for any reason. That and it was not good for any relationship his pack help with others. That kind of action would risk causing bad blood between packs that could easily be avoided.
And even if that were not the case Conner would not feel right making Blu leave everyone she knew behind for good just so she could be with him. That was messed up on so many different levels.
No, if she still wished to have contact with Jeremy or any other friends she had from her old pack he would be more than happy for her to keep those ties. Hell, he’d even encourage it.

As much as she freakin’ hated being cleaned up like a child Tamra stayed still and endured it, her eyes firmly focused on her feet.
“….I AM trying….” She murmured. Her voice surprisingly quiet. “It’s not like I actually want to take so damn long to shift….or to suffer through that pain….or any of that. It just…. Happens like that.”
After that she would be quiet for several minutes after he said his piece before she spoke up again, her tone still quiet compared to her usual stubborn argumentative self.
“And if it’s so wrong then why does it still happen? If people see it and think that treatment is wrong why doesn’t anyone do anything about it? Just because it has always been that way doesn’t mean that it needs to stay that way, especially if it IS wrong… A pack is supposed to look out for each other and all that, so why doesn’t that always mean it extends to omegas or lower wolves in general? It just seems…so,…backwards….”

Hazel would have a fantastic time on their date, a fact she would make extremely clear by the smile on her face and the happy light in her eyes.
When they got back to Nik and Mike’s dorm Hazel would (thankfully) not see or have any idea just what Nik stopped as he glanced into Mike’s room. Or at least she wouldn’t unless she tried to think about it…which she wouldn’t.
Though she had enough of idea for her to ask her next question. “….wanna get t he movie and we could watch it at my dorm instead?” she asked. “We wouldn’t risk waking him then,”

"That sucks. Dreams should never be lost, you know. And I bet you had the best dreams - you look the type. You have the big soulful eyes that all artists possess, but without the crazy. But, I have enough for the both of us, so that's good."
Much to her surprise Ruby felt a faint blush rise up to her cheeks. What the…? Where did that come from? It usually took her a lot to feel any level of embarrassment or shyness…
“You’re more sane than you give yourself credit for,” was all she managed to say.
James would say nothing as he saw the damage done to his Kayla, but when he saw her eyes...
He pressed his forehead against hers, his eyes closing tightly before he lightly kissed her lips.
He was going to find a way to heal all this damage done to her, even if it meant trading with a witch. If it could return Kayla to who she was... he would pay any price.
He took her to his home, and there he gently washed her up in his tub. Any injuries she still had the demon would carefully clean and dress in bandages before he wrapped her up in his most comfortable pajamas and laid a blanket around her shoulders as he settled her down on the couch to rest.
"I'll make you something to eat, ok?" James told her before he kissed her palm with the utmost tenderness. "You're safe now. I'm never letting anyone hurt you again."

Beth woke sometime later and licked Zack, her eyes filled with concern.
"Love, when did you last sleep?" her voice whispered in his head as she nuzzled him lovingly. "You should get some rest, I can keep watch."

“…easier said than done. They would not take to a new pack forming around here well. If they don’t approve of it then it won’t happen. And even if they did approve of it that pack would still be under their rule in the end. Just like all the others…”
Renata listened to Jeremy's words, and though she wanted to argue against it, she knew he was right. The Seramos were bloodthirsty, and they had the power necessary to kill an entire pack.
........ it was frightening.
"It's wrong that they should have so much power. Why don't the packs just get rid of them?"
Honestly... why didn't they? None of the packs were happy with the Seramos having so much power. Was it because so many of their sons and daughters were now part of the ruling pack as the soldier class?
The Seramos really knew how to play their cards well.

Blu smiled wide as Conner told her that he wouldn't force her to cut ties with her loved ones. She knew he wouldn't have done such a thing, but to know he actively encouraged her to stay in contact with Jeremy and her family...
It made her love him even more.
She nuzzled him before kissing him sweetly.
"I love you," she told him without fear. He loved her too. She could see it, and for once, Blu knew that she was loved as much as she loved. "Now, how about we go for another run?" Blu nuzzled Conner's neck. "Visit the old tree?"
Of course he knew what tree she was referring to...

“And if it’s so wrong then why does it still happen? If people see it and think that treatment is wrong why doesn’t anyone do anything about it? Just because it has always been that way doesn’t mean that it needs to stay that way, especially if it IS wrong… A pack is supposed to look out for each other and all that, so why doesn’t that always mean it extends to omegas or lower wolves in general? It just seems…so,…backwards….”
"Because people suck," Gage replied without hesitation because, honestly, he had often wondered the same thing and turned the situation over and over in his head. Why didn't the wolves do anything about it? Did they get some kind of power trip on it? It made no sense to him, but then again, why do humans do what they do? "Tell me. Why do humans still treat each other badly because of the color of their skin? Why aren't they all protected equally under the law of the land?" His eyes met hers, honestly wanting an answer. "Why do you have entire races of alphas and omegas?"

“….wanna get t he movie and we could watch it at my dorm instead? We wouldn’t risk waking him then,”
"Good idea," Nik replied as he handed her the passenger helmet for his motorcycle. Of course, he had brought it along for the date. Considering that he had been giving Hazel rides on the motorcycle for a good while now, Nik was finally feeling that she was growing comfortable with his mode of transportation. "Shall we?" He offered his arm with a smile, his gaze adoring. "We can pick up more junk food on the way."

Lottie woke up as the door of the dorm closed, and judging by the fresh scents in the room, both Nik and Hazel had been there. A fierce flush spread on her cheeks as she realized that her best friend and her boyfriend's best friend probably just saw them naked and knew EXACTLY what had just happened.
She cuddled closer to Mike, her hand going over his bare stomach as her cheeks burned and burned, but she had no regrets over what she did.
She never felt so happy as she had when she had been with Mike. A happy sigh escaped Lottie as she cuddled up to him.
((I can see them buying a third teddy bear wehn they have their first kid xD The teddy bear family to represent them xD))

“You’re more sane than you give yourself credit for,”
At her comment, Trent just looked to her in surprise, her words unexpected. Oh if she only knew the truth of the matter... of how the wolf inside of him was always fighting for control so that it may run loose and kill any it wished.
How it wanted Ruby as a mate, and was insanely jealous at the thought of any other wolf touching her. It greatly disturbed Trent, and every day he fought to conquer the wolf and take back his life.
And to keep Ruby from getting hurt.
"... thank you, Ruby," Trent smiled before he hugged the female she-wolf to himself, his tall stature making him stoop down slightly so that he may properly hug her. "You're helping me stay sane."
Other than her eyes the worst harm that would be noticed upon Kayla would be the raw patches of skin from where her restraints held her down, the bands having made the skin an angry tender red from where she struggled against them and two cuts on both of her forearms. Most of everything else would be minor in comparison.
By the time James had finished cleaning her up and looking after injuries the drugs in her system would have worn off enough so that she would be more alert and aware of her surroundings now.
"I'll make you something to eat, ok? You're safe now. I'm never letting anyone hurt you again."
A small smile played over Kayla’s lips as she gave a tiny nod. Before he could pull away just yet though she lightly laced found his hand with hers and laced her fingers through his, the action taking slightly longer than it would have before and her movements being slightly more awkward as she adjusted to her lack of sight. But….she managed.
She then finished saying the words that she did not think she would ever get to say to him in person. The words she had tried to desperately tell him in her message to him before she had been taken.
“I love you,”
At the sound of her voice she couldn’t help but cringe a bit. It had been days since she had uttered a sound that had not been a scream of pain and agony, and all that had really taken a toll on her vocal cords and throat. Causing the sweet words to sound rough and scratchy.

"Love, when did you last sleep? You should get some rest, I can keep watch."
As much as Zack would love to argue, he knew Beth was right… It had been a good while since he had last gotten any real rest, and gods did he need it. “Okay, okay,” he responded as he repressed a yawn and nuzzled her back before he got himself settle enough to get a bit of shut eye.

"It's wrong that they should have so much power. Why don't the packs just get rid of them?"
Jeremy’s thoughts would be along the same lines as Renata’s. He knew many would love nothing more than to take down the Seramos and make the power between all the packs more fair and equal. Unfortunetly even that would not be possible.
“They were very clever when they set themselves on top,” he said with surprising bitterness. “If anyone wished to try to stand up to them they would be forced to fight against their friends and family to do so… Something that even the most stubborn and rebellious of packs would be wary to do,”

"I love you,"
“I love you too,” Conner would respond back without any hesiatation.
"Visit the old tree?"
Oh yes, Conner knew very very well which tree she meant. Earning a goofy (yet very very sexy) grin from the young alpha. “Sounds like a plan to me,”

"Because people suck,"
Tamra would be surprised by the bluntness of Gage’s response. In all honesty she had not expecting him to really answer her. Or at least to be so forward and outright with it. Or to answer without giving her a long a** lecture about how that was how things were with the werewolves and so on and so forth.
"Tell me. Why do humans still treat each other badly because of the color of their skin? Why aren't they all protected equally under the law of the land? Why do you have entire races of alphas and omegas?"
“Like you said. Because people suck,” Would be Tamra’s answer. “What we-“ she cut herself off and gave herself a little head shake. “What they do isn’t any better.” She corrected herself, that small little word change still being almost painful for her to say. To remind herself that she was not human anymore and that she needed to remember that. “No one should treat ANYONE lesser for any reason…be it werewolves, humans, vampires, or whatever. Just because it’s how things have been for who knows how long doesn’t make it right, or that that’s how things should stay. But…unless people actually DO anything to try to make the changes for the better it will never get done.”

"Shall we? We can pick up more junk food on the way."
A small grin would spread over Hazel’s face as she took the helmet in one hand (the whole image of her holding it being funny and beyond adorable) and taking his offered arm with her free hand. “I like that plan,”

Mike would stir as Lottie cuddled closer to her, his arms gently pulling her closer to him as she sleepily nuzzled her.

((omg yes XD))

"... thank you, Ruby. You're helping me stay sane."
“Well, I’m glad to be of help,” Would come Ruby’s sweet reply as she hugged him back.
James had just turned away, ready to go make something for his Kayla, when her hand found his and kept him there. The demon turned to look to his love, his expression tender and filled with love. His fingers laced with hers and gave it the most gentle squeeze before he heard her say those words...
"I love you."
Kayla would feel the surge of joy in James that came in response to her words to him. He didn't even pay attention to how her voice sounded now.. all that mattered was that she loved him just as he loved her.
The demon knelt before the little human and with the utmost tenderness, he took her hands in hers and raised them to his lips before kissing them both.
"I love you too," he smiled. "Very much." His lips pressed against hers in a loving kiss. It was very soft and short, but it was filled with love and affection. "Now, we missed our reservations, but that's okay for you have the finest chef in all of New York right here in this very kitchen." He grinned. "I'll play some music for you. Now just relax and get some rest."
The radio would soon be on with soft jazz playing in the background, creating a cozy atmosphere.

Beth gently rested her head along the curve of Zack's back as he began to allow himself some real rest... finally. She had worried that he was going to drive himself to an early grave with all those late nights he kept up as he kept vigil over her as she rested. But, now that she had the baby without any complications, Beth could finally begin holding up her own weight in their union. She could keep vigil over her mate and protect him.
And protect their pup.
Beth looked down to their little Larka lovingly, the pup's tiny paw twitching in her sleep. She nuzzled her very carefully, breathing in the puppy's scent.
She made that.
She and Zack made that.
Pride swelled in her heart and her tail wagged every so slightly as she remained alert. No matter what, this was the happiest moment in her life.
Right now, everything was perfect.
Larka would take several weeks before she could open her eyes and gaze out into the world, but when she did, Zack and Beth would find the most beautiful golden eyes staring up at them from their little one, so full of love and innocence.
They had made a little miracle.

Renata shook her head.
Bastards... damn bastards.
"Do they... have anyone you love in their pack?" she asked softly as she looked up at him. "Anyone you wouldn't fight?"

Oh lordy have mercy on her!
There was nothing sexier than a grin from an alpha that knew what he wanted!
"Sounds like a plan to me."
"Good," Blu grinned mischievously. "Race you!" Before Conner could respond, the she-wolf had shifted and darted off, her bushy tail immediately disappearing in the foliage.
This was why she loved her Conner so much. She could have sexy times with him but also have some fun with the wolf and joke with him.

Gage was quiet as he listened to Tamra's rant. It was one that he had long ago discussed with Jeremy when they were young pre-teens, both of them so disillusioned with the reality of the pack hierarchies that they thought they could actually make a difference in the world and change how the omegas and siklas were treated. After all, they were taught in school that as the young generation, they would be the ones to bring on a brighter future.
Oh how naive they were to think so...
"So you told me what you think. Life sucks. We all know that. Now tell me what YOU are going to do about it," Gage challenged her as he approached her. His eyes were steely. "Tell me how you are going to change the world."

Nik helped his lovely lady onto the back of his motorcycle before he climbed on top of it, his own helmet now over his head to protect his noggin. As promised, he stopped by the grocery store so that they could pick up some groceries. It was a twenty four hour place, so there was no worry about keeping the workers in late. The vampire pushed the cart, whistling a tune as he grinned at the witch he had playfully put INTO the cart. She was so tiny!
He had no idea that they were going to run into another vampire and witch couple, but instead of calmly going through the store...
"WHEEEEEEEE!"
Nik had to yank his cart back to avoid the speeding one smacking straight into Hazel. It was a blurr, but he saw a red-headed girl in the cart while a tall vampire guy was running through the store with her.
He had no clue that the girl in the cart was Crystal, Hazel's cousin, and that the vampire was Josh, Crystal's boyfriend.

"Mmmm..." Lottie nuzzled Mike back as he gently pulled her closer and nuzzled her neck. Sleepily she opened her blind eyes and smiled. "Hi..." she whispered before planting a kiss on his lips and settling against him again. She moaned softly in gentle pleasure as she relaxed against him, her body practically melting in his arms.

"Well, I'm glad to be of help."
Trent grinned at Ruby's response as she hugged him back. She was so damn sweet and cute that he sometimes wondered if God had sent an angel down to earth for him to meet.
"Hey, I have some cash on me. How about we go out for some burgers and milkshakes? There's a diner nearby. I know the owner, he's a really cool guy."

((They can go to Cook's place xD))
Kayla could not help the small smile that broke out on her face as she felt James’ joy at hearing those three little words. It was amazing really, how after all that she had to go through the past few days in that shithole she was still able to smile at all, let alone this soon after getting out of it.
That smile grew even more as he softly kissed her.
"Now, we missed our reservations, but that's okay for you have the finest chef in all of New York right here in this very kitchen. I'll play some music for you. Now just relax and get some rest."
Kayla would just stay on the couch were James left her, the girl contently relaxing as she sat back and listened to the music, and smelled the delicious smell of whatever James was cooking up.
Over the past few days she had eaten so little that her stomach had shrunk, and this would keep her from eating as much as she probably should given how much weight she had lost. So while she would be unable to finish all of the food he prepared for her, she damn well ate as much as she could without feeling like she was going to be sick!

((stuck with Zack))

"Do they... have anyone you love in their pack? Anyone you wouldn't fight?"
At Renata’s question Jeremy’s eyes turned sad. “….Gage and I used to be best friends…then they took him….” He said softly. He had more or less lost his best friend because of them. “I’m not sure what I would do if either of us had to fight each other…”

Conner would let out a laugh as his Blu raced off. It would be only seconds before he took off after her, the alpha shifting mid step before bounding off after her.

"So you told me what you think. Life sucks. We all know that. Now tell me what YOU are going to do about it. Tell me how you are going to change the world."
Tamra was once again a taken back, surprised by where this was going. How could SHE make any difference if she was low rank? And a mutt to boot? What kind of change would she have any chance of making that wouldn’t get her throat ripped out for challenging the status quo?
Unfortunetly she would not get a chance to answer right away.
Usually the wolf in her would have been intimidated by the steely look in Gage’s eyes as he approached her. Such action would have driven her to back away and lower her gaze in submission. But not today. Being in heat would (much to Tamra’s horror) change things.
The girl would blink, and when she opened her eyes again they would instantly turn more wolf-like as her wolf nature surged to the surface, wanting control. While the girl knew Gage was only trying to push her into thinking about things as she answered the wolf saw something totally different. All the wolf saw was a strong healthy male approaching her. One who would give her strong healthy pups should she just turned for him and move her tail….
OH HELL NO!
Face turning red she tightly closed her eyes and gave her head a firm shake to clear her mind of such thoughts. When she would open her eyes again they would be back to normal.

Hazel’s eyes would go wide as saucers as the speeding cart ran in front of them. And though she only caught a glimpse of the other witch in the cart she recognized her right away. “Crystal?!”

Crystal was laughing so hard as Josh raced around with her in the cart that she would be surprised she heard anyone say anything to her at all. In fact she just barely heard and recognized her little cousins voice as she called out after her.
Quickly she would look over her shoulder and grin as she spotted the witch eyed blond witch. “Hazey!”

"Hi..."
A soft chuckle would come from Mike as he gently kissed her back before hugging her tight, the angel using one of his hands to rub gentle circles on her back. “hi to you too,”

"Hey, I have some cash on me. How about we go out for some burgers and milkshakes? There's a diner nearby. I know the owner, he's a really cool guy."
At the mere mention of the idea of a good ol burger Ruby’s mouth started to practically water. While she had gotten used to hunting and eating raw game nothing would ever, ever sound better than a burger to her.
“I am greatly liking this idea,”
Beth and Zack would have days to themselves to recover and to familiarize themselves with their newborn baby. Larka was a sweet little thing that rarely fussed in either form. Although Beth wanted to hold her in her arms, the cold made it necessary for the family to remain in their wolf forms, but it was getting worse and worse. It really began to worry Beth that the cold was not leaving any time soon. While she and Zack would have no issue surviving, Larka was still a newborn, and even wild wolves had their young in the spring time when the weather was tender and mild.
Larka was born in the coldest month of the year.
They had no money to their name anymore, no papers... nothing at all. They had a better chance of surviving out in the wild than in the city. At least here they knew what was coming after them. The city itself was infinitely more dangerous to a pair of werewolves and their baby.
So... what were they to do?
Beth was mulling the situation over again in her head as she rested with her head on her front paws. Larka was currently nursing, the pup's suckling filling the void of silence in the den. Lazily, Beth yawned, her bright pink tongue rolling out from between pearly white teeth. She was feeling extremely lazy lately - more than likely it had to do with a little puppy always napping and snuggling against her.
She loved Larka's snuggles.
The she-wolf glanced over to Zack before she nuzzled him lovingly. A sigh of satisfaction began to escape her...
When she saw the wolf at the entrance of their den. She pulled her lips back in a snarl, her ears pinned back, but when the wolf came closer and finally into her full line of view, Beth relaxed.
"Grandmama..." her wolf voice whispered as she stared at the very old she-wolf in awe. Once, Ligeia had been a sleek, beautiful ebony wolf who had broken many, many hearts as the daughter of the Seramos clan. Now, she was the retired former alpha female. At nearly eighty years old, Ligeia had gotten thicker and her ebony coat was now a muddled gray. But her teal eyes were still the same - alert and wise.
Beth never understood how her father couldn't take after his mother.
And ever since Grandmother Ligeia left the pack during Beth's childhood to retire to the woods with her mate, Grandfather Ferdinand, Beth had missed her terribly. Now, she was here, but how?
How had Ligeia traveled this far and located her missing granddaughter?
"Bethanny..." Ligeia's soft voice filled Beth's ears, bringing a whine from the younger she-wolf. She honestly thought that by now her grandmother had passed. After all... Grandfather Ferdinand was gone.... no one thought Ligeia would survive that heartbreak. Ligeia's teal eyes slid from Beth over to Zack, the old wolf regarding him for a moment before she approached him and nuzzled him. "And you must be my grandson, Zack. I've heard so much about you. Not good things, but my daughter-in-law is a bit of a dramatic gossip who needs a slap to the face." Her tail wagged as she saw the pup. "Is she yours?"
"Yes," Beth replied. "This is Larka."
"Larka... what a beautiful name...." Ligeia cooed before she approached the pup and nuzzled her. "My dear, I'm so glad I found you. I went months ago to visit the pack, and you were gone." Ligeia lay down, the old wolf practically creaking with the movement. "I listened to what the others were saying about you. I'm glad you left. I don't know what your mother did to your father, but he has grown cruel. And she has grown even more spiteful." She shook her head. "I left and told your parents I was returning to my home to die in peace." The old wolf bristled. "Your mother was much too happy about that..."
"You lied to them."
"Of course I did, Bethanny," Ligeia replied with a huff. "I wanted to find my granddaughter and make sure she was alive and well. I want you to go back with your mate."
"... I can't go back."
"Of course you can," Ligeia rebuffed. "It's your birthright to be with the pack, and to be honest, your parents need to be replaced. They're becoming tyrants when they should be peacekeepers." She looked to Zack. "Boy, do you know why there is a ruling pack?" she asked him. "Tell me why you think that pack exists and why it has for so long."
James spoiled Kayla as much as he could, the demon making sure that Kayla ate the nutrients vital for her health and recovery. He never forced her to overeat, but he made sure she ate well and drank plenty of water.
And rest.
He made her rest often, and when he was sure she was ready, he began to walk her around his apartment so that she may get accustomed to walking without sight.
.... but seeing her like that... it broke James's heart. He would get her sight back for her.
He swore it.

“….Gage and I used to be best friends…then they took him…. I’m not sure what I would do if either of us had to fight each other…”
At the mention of Jeremy's former relationship with the other wolf, Renata's eyes grew sad.
"He... he talks about you pretty often. I guessed you two must have been friends at some point. He has a lot of respect for you, it seems," Renata told Jeremy as she held his hand in hers. "... maybe you should try talking to him again. It won't hurt to get your best friend back."

Blu spent the entire day with Conner, the she-wolf both playing innocently and raunchily with the attractive male, and when night came, she followed after him to meet his pack for the first time. Hopefully they would soon become HER pack. If they accepted her... oh she'd be so happy.
The she-wolf's tail wagged shyly as she approached the strange wolves from behind her beloved.
Gosh she was getting butterflies already....

Gage tilted his head ever so slightly as he watched Tamra's eyes turn wolfish and her gaze become... well, he had no other way to say it.
Erotic, hot and bothered, horny...
Actually he had a few different ways to say it, and they grew less and less polite as he tried to find more respectable words.
"Hey hey hey, I was just asking you a question," Gage told her with a smirk. "I mean, I know I'm dangerously handsome and sexy but keep your panties on."

Nik pushed the cart towards the other one as the other vampire slowed down and turned his cart around to meet Nik head on.
Oh so another vampire and witch couple.
How... coincidental?

Lottie practically purred in pleasure as Mike rubbed circles on her back.
"Oh now you're just trying to put me to sleep..." she yawned out with a smile. "That... that was um..." She licked her lips, a flush on her cheeks as she smiled again. "Better than perfect." She was still sore as it had been her first time, but right now she was on cloud nine and she doubted she'd be getting down anytime soon. "Was it good for you too?"

“I am greatly liking this idea,”
Trent grinned in response and nodded. "Okay, get your coat then and we'll go."
Twenty minutes later found Trent opening the diner door open for Ruby to enter first, the werewolf a perfect gentleman to his lady friend. He was hoping to see Zack there. After all, he was not only a nice guy with a similar background to Trent, but he was also the only werewolf that Trent knew personally.
He was hoping to ask him some questions or maybe get some help, but just his luck, the waiter wasn't there.
Oh well.
At least Cook was.
The large, black man was currently chatting it up with a customer, the pair laughing at some shared joke before Trent approached with Ruby. At the sight of the newly turned mutt, the werebear's eyes widened.
"Trent, that you?" Cook grinned. "How long has it been, boy?!"
"Nearly a year," Trent replied with a slight smile. "Since before I was sent to Iraq."
"So it is, so it is. Looks like you got an upgrade since. You smell pretty wolfy to me now," the werebear commented as his nostrils flared. "Consentual?"
"No," Trent replied with a shake of his head. "But, it doesn't matter, that wolf is gone, and I was hoping to find Zack here."
"Well... Zack's gone," Cook replied as he sighed. "Shacked up with sweet Beth before they ran away, and I hope they ran far. A storm has been brewing around these parts. But, enough of that. Who is this beautiful sugar bear you got here?"
"This is Ruby. Ruby, this is Cook. He owns this place."
"Enchantee," the bear gently rumbled out before he kissed Ruby's hand. "Now, you're too pretty to be Trent's girlfriend."
Zack found himself liking Beth’s grandmother right away. Not only because she was siding with them of course (though that was a huge plus really), but because she obviously greatly cared for her granddaughter.
"Of course you can. It's your birthright to be with the pack, and to be honest, your parents need to be replaced. They're becoming tyrants when they should be peacekeepers. Boy, do you know why there is a ruling pack? Tell me why you think that pack exists and why it has for so long."
Zack would take his time to consider the question, the young man not really sure how to answer it. He had always felt as if the whole idea of one single pack ruling all the others was not right. Packs should settle their own inner issues and would together to work through larger ones that concerned all. Not one single pack butting into others affairs and having practically total control.
What was the point of having several packs instead of one giant pack then?
But that still did not answer the old she-wolf’s question….
“I honestly don’t know ma’am,” Zack said respectfully.

Over the next few days Kayla’s recovery would be quick, surprisingly so. Each morning when she woke what remaining injuries she had from the lab would have healed more and more. Only three days after James had rescued her the last of them would be the palest of scars, as if she had gotten them years ago instead of less than a week.
When James had deemed her well enough to really be up and about she was more than ready. Never once would she complain or sulk about her lack of sight. She knew it would do her no good, and frankly she was sick of sitting around and being a victim. She had done more than enough of the in the years after she discovered her empathy. She was sick of it, she refused to let those scumbags make her feel pathetic again.
So she threw herself into trying to adjust to being blind. She focused on all her other senses to figure out where things were. And really, for the most part she would be doing pretty damn well. Sometimes she would be able to clear a room without bumping into a single object, or would be able to locate James’ position in the other room just by hearing him make the slightest of movements or make eye contact with him without issue.
There would be times that would make it easy to forget she lost her sight at all.
That was not to say she didn’t have her moments of embarrassment or frustration of course. She would still find herself bumping into things here and there, or accidently misjudging her movements and spill food on herself while she ate. But, overall she would adjusting at an alarming rate.
Still…Kayla was able to feel how much her new state pained James to watch. “James…?” she asked as she looked over to him, her blind eyes meeting his own gaze with surprising accuracy. “Whatever you’re thinking of doing….don’t,” she said firmly. She may not be a mind reader, but she was good enough at reading emotions that she could vaguely figure out what he had in mind. “Please….” While she hardly knew much about making any sort of deal with well…any supernatural creature she knew the prices tended to be very very high. Usually to the point of it not being worth it. She didn’t want James to do that for her. Didn’t want him to have to give up anything just for her to be able to see again.
In a way to her that would almost be like letting the scumbags who did this to her win. To admit that she could not handle this disability. Yes, things were still a little rough with learning to cope, but she would learn and adapt. She would be able to make it through this one way or another.
Her expression would be almost pleading, and never she break eye contact.
If James’ looked he would notice something odd about her eyes. Ever since he removed the bandages from them they would have been colorless. As if whoever blinded her had washed away the gray from her irises, leaving them blank like pavement after a rainstorm washed away chalk drawings.
But now, there would be a thin ring of gold around the outside of her once colorless iris, the new color looking unnaturally bright and vivid in the once hopelessly dull eyes.

"He... he talks about you pretty often. I guessed you two must have been friends at some point. He has a lot of respect for you, it seems,"
Jeremy would look relieved to hear this news. To know that his old friend hadn’t forgotten their years of friendship any more than he had. Good to know that the Seramos did not have complete control over his old friend in some way.
"... maybe you should try talking to him again. It won't hurt to get your best friend back."
“….I should,”

Conner would give Blu an encouraging smile as he led her to his pack, the young alpha trying to help put her at ease. All things considering his pack was laid back about most things. They did not bat an eyelash when they heard their future alpha was seeing a she-wolf from another pack, and he did not doubt that Blu would be accepted as one of their own in a heartbeat.
They usually avoided inner conflict whenever possible, for a pack that had too much inn conflict or relied on pain or brutality to function was just destined to fall apart.
The second the two of them approached they would both be very happily greeted by a swarm of pups, all barking, and yipping, and nipping at them, rearing to play.

"Hey hey hey, I was just asking you a question. I mean, I know I'm dangerously handsome and sexy but keep your panties on."
Tamra’s face would turn pink at that. Dammit…. There went any chance of her hoping that the minor slip of hers would go unnoticed. Or uncommented on. Jackass.
“Wow, I am surprised there is enough room in here with that ego of yours,” she drawled, the mutt unable to resist the urge to fall back on good old sarcasm. “And I can assure you, they are still very very much on,” she added, unable to resist giving a little verbal jab. “Looks like you are overhyping your alleged handsomeness and sexiness,”

The two cousin would be pleasantly surprised to see each other. Hazel had been aware that Crystal had been seeing someone since coming to New York with her though she never met him or heard too much about him (frankly, if he made her older cousin happy then he was good in her book), and Crystal knew that Hazel had a little something going on with one of the friends she had made, but she also had not pressured the other witch into giving details.
Seeing the two witches side by side it would be hard to see any resemblance to them at first. Crystal being the taller, curvier red head that she was and Hazel the tinier blonde. Then there was their personalities. Crystal being much more outgoing while Hazel was clearly the quieter shyier of the pair. But, there would be the odd trait or two that would make their relation clear. They both shared the same violet eyes, the same cute little nose, the stubborn set of their jaw, and the same cute little dimples when they smiled.

((Sorry DX Not really sure what to post for Hazel and Crystal without the conversation being solely between them two DX ))

"That... that was um….Better than perfect."
A large smile would cross Mike’s face, the angel practically radiation happiness at hearing that. He was glad he was able to make it as good for her as it was for him.
"Was it good for you too?"
“Oh, it was far more than good,” Mike said nuzzling her sweetly.

"Enchantee, Now, you're too pretty to be Trent's girlfriend."
Ruby would blush, the girl having one of her very rare moments of shyness. It didn’t help that she really did not know how to respond to that. She actually wasn’t completely sure what to call her and Trent really. She would hardly go as far as to say they were a couple. Nothing had happened between them to give her that impression at all. But, at the same time “friends” felt like too weak of a word to use.
“Nice to meet you,” she said shyly. “And… um, I’m his roommate…. So to speak,”
Okay, maybe not the best choice of word. But, it was true. They were kinda roommates. It still did not feel completely accurate, but, well two was hardly a pack, so she couldn’t exactly call him a packmate… gaaah! Why was picking a simple word so damn hard?!
Ligeia waited patiently for the young wolf to answer her, but it was clear that he was struggling. Honestly, the old wolf was not surprised. So many of these young wolves were so filled with their ideals. They should be independent! They should be free!
But they honestly never took the time to see the whole picture and question their own ideals... it was never black and white. They needed to learn to see the shades of gray.
“I honestly don’t know ma’am,”
At the answer, the old wolf's lips curled up in a smile before she sat down and made herself comfortable. She was so old it was hard to imagine her as ever being a young wolf, but she had been, and she had been one of the strongest and wisest alphas that the Seramos pack ever had. When she had retired, many wolves hoped that her son would follow in her footsteps.
He hadn't.
"Centuries ago, before our ancestors made their way to the new world, the werewolves lived in an environment with very little resources. There was very little game, and almost no water. The summers always burned like the sun while the winters always chilled like Fenris's breath. It was a cruel land we lived in, but the werewolves survived. But, it grew harder and harder to live. Packs were growing and encroaching on each other's territories and hunting grounds. Soon, there was bloodshed, and then there was war. War and hate. So many needlessly died. The young, the old... even newborn pups were not given mercy." Her eyes were filled with sadness. "It grew so much that soon, there were so few of us left. There was no law and order. Just chaos. Finally, the packs came together to form an agreement... a truce, so to speak. There was simply too much death and they knew they would all perish if this hate continued. Among them was the Kieran Seramos and his mate, Palla. As can be imagined... the packs continued to argue over territories. They could not choose where the lines should be drawn, and they were going to fight yet again. Kieran Seramos interfered and talked sense into them. He was the one who made the territory lines.... after all, he had nothing to lose. His entire pack had already perished, and it was only he and his mate left with their unborn pup. He was the one to talk sense back into the alphas. Despite having lost so much, he was kind and wise. He knew there was more at stake than his pride, and seeing that, the alphas decided that he would be the one to be the neutral third party to their disagreements. Time went on. Many packs sent their children to Seramos to learn from him, and those children often returned to him out of love and respect. Soon, they formed a pack and made him the alpha. He was not a ruler, young man. He was a peacekeeper, and when he passed, his child became the next peacekeeper, and so on. The Seramos never rule. The Seramos are there to make sure war never happens again. Eventually the packs allowed the Seramos to have more say in their affairs because, unlike the alphas, the Seramos were always unbiased and saw their crises from the outside. That's why the Seramos have so much power... But, my son... he has perverted that power. He thinks himself to be alpha of all the packs when it is not in his right."

James had been supportive of Kayla from day one. Never once did he try to belittle her for losing her sight, but instead he was always encouraging of his beloved. He helped her get around the house the first few times until she was ready to try on her own, and whenever she nearly fell from bumping into something, James was there to catch her and pull her back onto her feet with the phrase, "Keep going."
Never did he try to hold her back from learning how to cope with her disability.
But he could not help but wonder how he could get her sight back for her. What could he trade? What would a witch want?
He had been briefly thinking about this again when Kayla interrupted his thoughts, her sweet voice pulling him out of his reverie.
“James…?”
"Yes, love?" His eyes met her blind ones as he gently took his hand in hers, his thumb rubbing over the back of her hand in little circles.
“Whatever you’re thinking of doing….don’t,”
"What?" James's brow creased. "What are you - "
“Please….”
James went silent, the demon unsure what to say. He wanted to help her, but her voice...
He couldn't argue with that voice.
"Okay... okay okay," he finally replied with a sigh before he pressed his lips against hers tenderly, his kiss full of love and affection. "But... if you ever feel that you want your sight back... know that I would do anything to make you happy."

“….I should,”
"Yes, you should," Renata replied before she kissed him again and met his gaze. "Why don't you come over? I can cook us some dinner, and you can meet Tamra. She's another human turned wolf, and you can talk to Gage."

It may not seem like it, but Blu was definitely a puppy person. She loved kids, and really wanted to have her own family one day with a suitable mate. So, while some girls would have gotten annoyed with the stampede of puppies, Blu would only lay on her back and let the pups climb all over her, the older wolf squirming in jest as her tail wagged. She rolled onto her stomach and began to howl playfully with the pups, the little ones forming a chorus.

“Looks like you are overhyping your alleged handsomeness and sexiness,”
"Oh ho, puppy is teething," Gage snickered. "If I wasn't so desirable, you wouldn't have been ready to present me with your a**. You were practically ready to hump the chair."

((Dude, go for it xD Idk what to post for them atm))

“Oh, it was far more than good,”
Lottie giggled in response to his nuzzle. She loved how affectionate Mike was to her, but she was rather ticklish in the neck area... which was probably why he kept doing it. Her laugh was adorable, and her bunny ears twitched before she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Her legs were around his waist as she sat on his lap, and she began to nuzzle him too, making sure to get his ticklish spot.
Revenge was sweet.
"Round two?"

((Watching my nephew right now and I'm getting sleepy. I shall post for Cook and Trent tomorrow so I can make something worthy xD Love you))
Zack’s eyes grew grave as he listened to more and more of the tale. This explained so freakin’ much it wasn’t even funny. Something had to be done….but it was not safe for them to go back.
Maybe Beth would be able to go back without any consequences. And MAYBE they would leave Larka be. But there was no way Zack was going to be welcomed back. Not if he was seen in as a negative life as he thought he was being shown in back in New York. It wouldn’t surprise him if Beth’s parents wanted people to try to kill him on sight if he showed his face again.
And he couldn’t protect his mate and pup if he was dead.
But….he couldn’t just do nothing either….
“….what can we possible do?”

"Okay... okay okay. But... if you ever feel that you want your sight back... know that I would do anything to make you happy."
A smile would cross over Kayla’s face at those words, and she would lightly rest her forehead against his, and “looked” into his eyes. Her expression would be loving and sweet as she carefully placed her hand against his cheek. Though she could no longer see his face she knew his features by hear by now.
“Just having you in my life makes me happy James,” she told her seriously. “More happy than I ever remember being in my life,” she added as she brushed her lips against his. The motion sweet and affectionate, though there would be a hint of longing for more than sweet touches and brief kisses, now that she was physically recovered there would be nothing that they would have to worry about. “…..Can we?”

"Yes, you should. Why don't you come over? I can cook us some dinner, and you can meet Tamra. She's another human turned wolf, and you can talk to Gage."
At that Jeremy would smile. “Okay”

Conner’s tail would wag as he watched Blu interact with the pups, a large wolfy grin spreading on his lips. If it was possible her actions for this made him adore her even more.
And even better, judging from the looks some of the elder wolves were shooting their way the approved as well so far.
Blu would find Conner’s pack very kind and welcoming to her, the wolves more than happy to accept the she-wolf who seemed to have captured their future alpha’s heart so.

"Oh ho, puppy is teething. If I wasn't so desirable, you wouldn't have been ready to present me with your a**. You were practically ready to hump the chair."
At the “puppy” remark Tamra’s eyes narrowed slightly. She still did not appreciate being basically called a child. It felt too damn insulting to her. Two could play at that game!
“As I recall from YOUR lessons, that is all instinct old man,” she said smirking. “Personal taste, or lack thereof has nothing to do with it. So this alleged desirability of yours? Nothing to do with it. At all. As further evidence I once again refer to the fact that all my clothing is still very very firmly on, and there is absolutely noooo risk of that changing.” She added in a sing song voice.
Though she wouldn’t admit it this little banter session was actually pretty…well fun. To actually be able to crack a joke or sarcastic comment without her head being bitten off.

(…..I had something for them….but I lost it DX )

"Round two?"
A slow grin would spread over Mike’s face as he chuckled.
“Sounds like a plan to me,” he responded as he sweetly kissed her.

((kk))
“….what can we possible do?”
"Raise your own pack to follow you. At this point, war is needed. And... I fear my son is dabbling with the occult," continued Ligeia, her voice weary. She was still youthful when she was joyful, but right now, she sounded older than she really was. Seeing her son go down such a dark route has aged the old she-wolf, and losing her mate has destroyed whatever light she had left. The only reason she made it this far in the first place was knowing her granddaughter was alive out there with a newborn. "There's rumors that mutts have been cropping out in New York like daises. Last time that has happened was when the Shadow Wolf lived."
Oh yes, the Shadow Wolf. No one knew his real name, or if he had really existed, but the legend went that he sacrificed twelve wolves to unleash Wolfsbane. He gained magic that had never been accessible to werewolves before. He grew unnaturally strong. And his heart became completely stained with hate.
He had been ultimately executed, but it cost the lives of thousands of wolves.
"I fear that my son is involved."

“Just having you in my life makes me happy James. More happy than I ever remember being in my life,”
James smiled at Kayla's words, his eyes filled with warmth before he gently kissed her back, his hand caressing the small of her back. "I love you," he whispered before he kissed her again, but this time with a slower burn of need. She must have felt it too because then she asked...
“…..Can we?”
James grinned, and instead of answering her with words, the demon instead pulled her shirt over her head in the most careful and gentle manner before kissing her again. He guided her hands to where his shirt was and helped her get it off. Soon, the floor was littered with the rest of their clothes and the couch would groan and creek under their weight.

"Okay."
"It's a date then," Renata grinned before she kissed him again, her lips soft and full against his. "But... let's spend some time together before we go back. I've missed you so." She nuzzled him lovingly. "Gage and Tamra can wait."

Oh ho.
"Challenge... accepted.." Gage growled out to Tamra with the most devilish gleam in his eye. Before she knew it, the male wolf had his face close to hers, his eyes burning into hers with desire as he lazily rubbed her thigh, his palm making the slightest circle. His lips brushed against hers gently before he began to press them into a soft, slow kiss.

((I need to stop posting so late, man. DX My brain is dead!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff