Pacing slowly back and forth
Just got scolded for the worst
Thinking to myself, "Am I to blame?"
Father tells me what to do
Mother tells me how to feel
These days I wonder if I am alive

What. An. a**.
Seriously? How could he...
Beth stood there, her fists clenched so tightly at her sides that she felt the blood well beneath her fingernails. Years later, she would look back to the half moon scars in her palms with regret.
That boy was never worth the pain.
But for now, she did feel that agony as she stared at her boyfriend... or, well, now ex-boyfriend.
He stood there coolly, looking gorgeous as ever in his school uniform. He was the captain of the lacrosse team, and Beth knew that beneath that button up shirt, blazer, and trousers was a body that belonged to a god.
He had been her first, and she was so glad of it.. HAD been glad of it...
Beth fought the tears threatening to surface as her ex looked to her with a raised eyebrow.
"What, did you think I would graduate high school still with you?"
Beth said nothing, and this brought a chuckle out of Mason.
"Oh honey, you diiiid! That is so cute!" He cupped her chin in his hand, looking down to his sixteen year old girlfriend. Mason was nearly eighteen, and would go to Yale university after he was done with the private academy.
Beth was fun while she was fresh and new, but now that he slept with her a few times, well, she was getting stale pretty fast.
Even for the daughter of a prestigious werewolf clan.
"Chin up, honey. You knew I wasn't gonna be interested in your forever." He patted her head once.. twice, before he loped off, joining his group of jock friends, all who were laughing and jostling each other roughly, their eyes glancing over at Beth before snickering to themselves.
Beth felt the blood rush to her cheeks and the tears threaten to spill out of her eyes, and with a small, nearly nonexistent sob, she darted to the girls' bathrooms.
She would not let him see her cry.

"Hey... hey Mikey... are you eating that slice?" Missy nearly hung over her twin brother, her long braids brushing against the slice of pizza he had in his lap. She didn't seem to mind that her bum was currently on display to the whole student body, her school uniform's skirt long having been cut to a more fashionable length. Her lower back peeked from beneath her blouse that she tied close to her navel, revealing the belly ring she had acquired over the summer. Other piercings that she had gotten over the summer were the snakebites through her lower lip and the tongue piercing that had caused the boys to think some very dirty things.
That piercings weren't all she had gotten over the summer. A former chubster with tiny boobs and non-existent hips, Missy had bloomed over the three past months, her breasts now enough to warrant a few stares and her hips wider than before. Add that to the ten pounds she lost, and she had become a rather svelte, but curvy beauty.
Mike was gonna have a hell of a year.
"Can I have it? Pleeeeeeeaaaaase? You know, before that she-devil comes back and catches you with it?" The girl grinned. "'Miiiiiiike! A moment on the lips forever on the hiiiips!!!!'" The angel's imitation of her boyfriend's girlfriend was spot on. The high whine of the voice, the disdain... it was all there.
It was pretty clear Missy and Aimee hated each other's guts, but Mike had been with the blonde bombshell wererabbit for nearly a year now, and it looked like he wasn't giving up the b***h any time soon despite Missy's protests that Mike could do so much better than that tramp.
It didn't help that Aimee already took Mike's virginity, and that whenever her brother started to realize what a ho she was Aimee would just kiss and pout.
He always fell for that.
"She's eating with us again?" asked Mike's roomate, Sammi. The weredingo was a well-known and well-loved pothead in the academy. Despite the fact that he was high as a kite for most of the day, Sammi was pretty damn brilliant, and a sweetheart to boot. Everyone loved him, and he loved everyone.
Except for....
"Well, I'm gone before she ruins my buzz," Sammi muttered before he looked to their friend, Dylan.
Man if only Nikolai hadn't gotten kicked out last year, the whole gang would be here.
"Wanna come or you gonna stay?"
"Please take me with you!" Missy interjected, already scarfing down her brother's pizza. "I can't even look at her face without wanting to punch it!"
I've been waiting my whole life
For someone just like you

User Image

((Got nothing for Zack yet. From what I remember he was a drop out doing night classes somewhere or something))

“Hell yea I’m coming,” Dylan responded as he quickly got up as well. Like the rest of his friends he would rather have as much space between him and The b***h as possible at all times.
Mike merely let out a sigh as he friends went on trash talking his girlfriend. Sure, she could be a bit…bitchy but he really did care for her. It probably didn’t help that the angel did not know all the crap Amiee really caused when he was not around. Or that she actually was (or seemed to be) very kind and sweet when they first started dating the year before. Part of him still saw that sweet funny girl he had such a huge crush on and hoped that she would start to show herself again with time.
God he really hoped he was right. He really didn’t want to keep having to deal with just how tense things had become with his girlfriend and his best friends (and sister). It was really starting to wear on his poor nerves…

Oh Gods, today was really sucking. It was one thing to be the new girl in the school, it was a whole another thing to be a new girl who happened to be a scholarship kid in a snobby school…and the damned uniform wasn’t helping her mood in the slightest. She felt ridiculous in the stupid thing!
At least since it was lunch period meant the day was almost over. …though, that brought up a whole different question. Where the hell was she going to sit? It wasn’t like she magically made herself any friends the first five class periods. And she didn’t just want to sit with some random group of people, that would just be awkward.
Hazel couldn’t help but feel a thrill of relief rush through her as she spotted a small empty table off in the corner. Eating alone would suck, but hey things could be worse at least.
The poor little witch would soon regret that thought.
As she was weaving through the crowd of other students she failed to notice that a certain blonde wererabbit also was not paying attention to where SHE was going. Before either girl knew it they had collided into each other, the food on Hazels food going all over the popular girls uniform.
“Oh my god!” Hazel exclaimed, her pretty sky blue eyes wide. “I am so sorry!”
User Image

((Yep, and he worked in a diner))

Beth left school early that day. She didn't want to be there, watching people laugh behind her back or give her piteous looks. She didn't want any of that crap, and she would rather have a cup of hot coffee and maybe some pancakes to take away the pain.
And there was one place in New York that she loved above all the other diners. The cab was hesitant to enter such a hostile environment, but Beth gave him a large tip early, and promised more if he would come back to pick her up in a few hours. That was enough for the taxi driver to drop her off in front of Big Papa's Diner.
The small girl tilted her head back, a small smile forming on her face. She hadn't been here since she was a kid, but it still looked exactly the same.
She just hoped Big Papa was still making those pancakes.
Quietly she entered the diner, her footsteps light and graceful as she made her way to a booth in the corner. She dropped her book bag into the seat before she slid into it, her skirt hiking up slightly to show a bit of leg.

Aimee was on her way over to her boyfriend's table. She was dressed to kill, as usual, and as usual yet again, all the boys were staring at her delicious body. She knew how the looked at her, and she loved it greatly.
It always reminded the wererabbit that Mike was ******** lucky to be even breathing the same air as her.
She caught sight of the angel, his shaggy hair messier than usual. God, when was he gonna cut that mop? It was sooooooo hideous!
Aimee had barely taken three steps before a mess of fatty food spilled all over her uniform, the girl gasping with both shock and pure fury.
"Oh my god! I am so sorry!"
"You ******** RETARD! Look what you did to my clothes!" Aimee shrieked in response. "You have no idea who you're dealing with!"
The wererabbit would have gone on screaming if it wasn't for another wererabbit having taken notice....
Lottie, Aimee's little sister. Unlike Aimee who took after their father's Spanish features (tall, blonde, blue eyed), Lottie took after their Mexican mother. She was small with a large butt and large boobs, but her waist was small. Still, she did look rather chubby because of her height. Her skin was a light caramel and her eyes were blacker than the night while her hair was a deep brown.
And currently, she was using her hair to hide her scarred skin around the edges of her face.
"Aimee, calm down," the younger wererabbit interjected as she quietly took Hazel's arm and pulled the witch behind her. "Go home and change."
Before Aimee could begin shrieking again, Lottie pulled the witch away, making sure to put as much distance between her and the fuming blonde.
"I'm so sorry about my sister," Lottie softly apologized, her dark eyes meeting the witch's. Her ears, unlike Aimee's, were flopping, and made her look younger than she actually was in reality. "She's been having an attitude problem this past year."

User Image

Beth wouldn’t have to wait long to be waited on. While Zack may have been the only waiter currently on the clock the place was dead enough for him to wait on her as well as the few other people currently in the diner. The moment she sat down he approached her with his trusty notebook as well as a menu for her, and boy would he be a strange sight. A tall rough looking drop out with lots of visible tattoos and piercings.
Everything about him screamed “BAD BOY” and “DELIQUENT!”
In short he was something that most people would avoid interacting with at all costs…but there was nothing threatening about his posture or his body language. Yes, some of his movements were that of a predator, but would else could one expect from a werewolf?
“Hello,” he greeted as he reached her table and lightly set down a menu in from of her. His voice deep, but anything but hostile. “Can I start you off with anything to drink?”

"I'm so sorry about my sister. She's been having an attitude problem this past year."
“Don’t worry about it,” Hazel said with a sigh, internally mourning the loss of her lunch. “Well…thanks for getting me away. I doubt slamming with her with any sort of spell would have done me any favors…..” she paused, then mused aloud. “Though maybe that could knock her down a few pegs….”
User Image

Beth had to admit, she was a bit uneasy at first when she saw the boy approach her. The moppy hair, tattoos, and piercings honestly made the hair on the back of her neck rise a little bit in apprehension (especially considering the area), but when she realized from his gait that he was not hostile towards her in any manner, she visibly relaxed and offered a small smile to her waiter.
"Hello."
Woah, that deep voice sent small shivers down her spine.
It was just so... manly. And dominant.
This wolf was pure alpha male.
Beth straightened up, her nostrils flaring and her pupils dilated. Although she wasn't emotionally ready to move on from her ex quite yet, the breakup still hurting badly, her body was already reacting to this mate-worthy male.
“Can I start you off with anything to drink?”
"Um, some iced-tea please? And can I have some extra lemons as well?" she asked softly, her eyes on his. She was quite pretty, and her voice was melodious.

“Well…thanks for getting me away. I doubt slamming with her with any sort of spell would have done me any favors…..Though maybe that could knock her down a few pegs….”
Lottie quickly shook her head.
No, no, no... that was a HORRIBLE idea.
"That would only start a war, and trust me, Aimee will never give up until she destroys you. She's done it before..." Lottie's voice trailed off, and her eyes briefly grew misty before they cleared up again. "Just avoid her at all costs. It's not worth provoking her." She paused. "I'm Lottie by the way. Um, let's get you another lunch, yeah? You can sit with me, if you'd like."

User Image

Zack indeed noticed how cute and adorable Beth was, he would have to be blind not to, but he was here to work. Not to pick up girls. Plus…she seemed too out of his league anyway. He doubted someone like her would date someone as “bad” looking as him.
"Um, some iced-tea please? And can I have some extra lemons as well?"
At that the wolf just nodded. “Of course, not a problem,”

Hazel just looked at the wererabbit with a look of confusion. She had dealt with (sadly) more than her fair share of popular girls before…was this one really THAT bad?
…Apparently
"I'm Lottie by the way. Um, let's get you another lunch, yeah? You can sit with me, if you'd like."
“Nice to meet you, I’m Hazel,” the little witch responded with a small smile. “And that sounds great!”

God…she was so hungry she could eat a horse…actually, in fact she would much rather eat a horse than what awaited her back at her apartment. Instant noodles…again. The past few weeks she had been scrimping and scraping away every cent she could spare to put money away for rent. Thankfully for her her land lady was kind enough to give her a fair warning that in the next few months’ rent would be going up, thus giving her enough time to put away the difference aside and if she was lucky to get a second job so that she wouldn’t have to make such drastic cuts to her budget…
She really wished she would get a call back soon…she wasn’t sure how much longer she could handle her crap noodle diet. Already she felt herself suffering. While Kayla had gotten herself some cheap produce once and a while from work as samples it wasn’t enough to counter balance the stupid noodles.
Despite the junk being put into her body she found she was losing weight, not enough to make her look like a living skeleton (yet), but enough to make her look more sickly. As if the weight loss wasn’t enough her skin was looking pale, and her grey eyes more dull. Not the mention the deep shadows under her eyes.
Though, it wasn’t just the lack of proper nutrition that was affecting her so much. Nope, apparently her bad diet had also been weakening her control on her empathy, weakening her mental blocks, allowing her to feel much much more of the emotions around her than she ever wished to.
God it sucked.
But, rent DID need to be paid. And it wasn’t like she could just move back home with her parents. They made if more than clear that they would be more than happy to never see her again. No way in hell she would ever be desperate enough to go crawling back to them for help.
Not after how they treated her like s**t for being a gifted human.
It’s not like she asked for this damn gift…Bah! More like a curse if you asked her.
Her little mental tirade was quickly stopped the moment a delicious aroma met her nose. Hot dogs! At the scent of the tasty meat Kayla could practically feel her mouthwatering.
She needed protein! Like, now!
Hesitantly she pulled out her wallet. Pleeeeeease let her have enough for a hot dog. Just one little hot dog…..YES! Feeling a surge of victory she quickly paid the vendor then quickly took off as if she were afraid he would change his mind and take the food away from her, and then had to restrain herself from scarfing the thing down and making herself sick. She didn’t care what meat this damn thing was made out of. It could be rat and she would still devour it as if it were the finest steak one could buy.
User Image

Beth discreetly rested her eyes on the waiter's extremely cute butt as he walked away from her, her head tilting ever so slightly to get a better look.
Her ex never could get a butt like that, and oh dear Fenris, that STRUT! The waiter owned this place with that gait of his. Although the girl knew there was a lot of dating to do and flirting before they could get ANYWHERE near bed, the wolf in her was already moving her tail, ready to bear this wolf some strong pups.
This was what sucked about being a werewolf: although the human conscience was dominant, there was always that wolf at the back of a werewolf's mind, begging to be released to do some very dirty things.
Argument? Instead of being civil as the humans would, the wolf wanted to fight.
Attracted? The wolves in the minds were already going at it.
It really did suck.
Beth bit her lower lip, suppressing the whine that her wolf wanted to let out.
Dammit dammit dammit.
It didn't help that she was in heat either.

Lottie smiled at the witch before nodding and leading her back to the cafeteria line. Most of the cafeteria ladies adored the shy wererabbit, and thus had no issue giving her new friend a free lunch to make up for Aimee's temper tantrum. With that, Lottie led Hazel to a table in the corner that had a great view of the courtyard.
"So you're new, right? I'm not as social as my sister, but I'm pretty sure I haven't seen you around."

Ew. Gross.
Did that girl REALLY just buy a hot dog from that vendor? That was... yuck.
James couldn't help but stare in horror as he watched the girl sitting by him restrain herself from devouring the bacteria ridden meat. He drummed his fingers on the cool stone of the water fountain that they were currently perched upon, fighting within himself.
Should he tell her? Ignorance was bliss, after all....
Yes.... no.... yeah.
He had to tell her.
"That vendor picks his nose and scratches his butt," the demon piped up before he pulled out a cigarette, not bothering to hide his fire magic as he lit it with a flame he created on the tip of his thumb. "There's a reason he's so cheap."

User Image

Zack was oh too aware of the she-wolfs eyes on him as he walked away. Just like he was aware of what was running through her mind. And at least she had the decency to hold back and stay in control. He had honestly lost track of the females who made no attempt to hide how they felt and what they wanted from him. Which, of course when at work could be very awkward and a pain in the a** to try to remain professional when a female in heat was throwing herself at him.
Yes, he had control, control he worked hard to build and maintain since he gave up his days on the street to clean his act up. And that was what was keeping him from allowing himself to keep his own wolf nature in check.

God the rest of the lunch period was a nightmare. Not only did his friends and sister ditch him (not that he could blame them he guessed…at this rate he kinda wished he was with them instead of here), but now Aimee was going on and on about the little witch he bumped into her.
He didn’t see what the big deal was. It was an accident. And it wasn’t like Aimee couldn’t change uniforms or get a new one. It WAS just a uniform.
Then heaven forbid he even so much as slightly HINT at that Aimee should have been paying a bit more attention to where she was going as well instead of looking at everyone else at all the other tables.
Yeah…he almost regretted those words almost the second they left his mouth.

Hazel hid her relief at not having to repay for lunch. She would if she really really had to, but until she got herself some kind of part time job around school, she had to be careful with her money. If Lottie had offered to pay she would have automatically and politely declined, while the were rabbit was nice, she didn’t know her well enough to feel comfortable to being treated to anything…that and she just felt bad having people spend any sort of money on her.
"So you're new, right? I'm not as social as my sister, but I'm pretty sure I haven't seen you around."
At the question the witch nodded. “Yeah, just transferred here on scholarship. First day today,” she said with a weak smile, reveling just how “great” a day that had been so far.

"That vendor picks his nose and scratches his butt. There's a reason he's so cheap."
The hot dog was half way to her mouth before the demon spoke to her, causing Kayla to freeze mid motion.
For a moment it would look like she was about to say “******** it!” and eat the damn thing anyway. She was hungry enough to be tempted not to care…and she DID spend money on it. Money she couldn’t afford to waste…so she might as well get SOMETHING out of it….say like a less empty stomach.
But…a little voice in the back on her head that screamed at her to have some standards won out, and with a mournful look and sigh at the food she quickly threw it into the closest trash can before she could reconsider her choice.
Looks like it was instant noodles for her again after all….
User Image

Beth tried to remain as neutral as she could the whole time they were in contact with one another. She smiled politely and always said "please" and "thank you," but she could barely hide the need in her eyes whenever they met his.
When lunch was over, Beth left him a large tip and left as quickly as she could as to not embarrass herself any further. Oh god, it was so obvious he knew what she wanted by the way he was avoiding chatting with her!
She could never show her face there again!!!!!
That night, Beth went to Central Park to blow off a little bit of steam. She jogged towards the area that the city had left more wooded and wild for the lycanthropes for this exact reason...
She found a tree, stripped off her clothes, hid them in the tree, and shifted within a matter of minutes. Where once a pretty girl stood was now a black she-wolf panting as she stretched like a cat and wiggled around to get reacquainted with the muscles in her body.
Oh this felt GREAT!
Now to find a male wolf to satisfy her needs tonight... shouldn't be hard, right?
The black she-wolf rubbed herself against a couple of trees, making sure to leave her heat scent before trotting off. She knew other she-wolves would pee in order to let the males know they were ready, but even in this form Beth could not bring herself to urinate outside a toilet.
Some things simply are not done.

Lottie smiled encouragingly before patting Hazel's hand. She knew how rough the school was.
"Well, at least you made one friend today, right?" Lottie softly stated. "And not everyone here is a jerk. There's some really nice people that attend this school..." Her voice drifted off as her eyes wandered towards Mike, resting on him as her older sister yelled at him. Her eyes immediately darkened with sadness and grief.
It was pretty clear she was in love with him.
"... Wanna meet Mike? He has a lot of nice friends you might get a long with." She grinned. "C'mon."

Needless to say, Aimee chewed out Mike's ear when it became clear he was not on her side, and she stalked off only in time to see her baby sister shyly approach Mike.
"Ugh, as IF!" she hissed towards Lottie. "You're just a burnt piece of leather!"
She left her younger sister in shock.
Lottie trembled a bit before forcing a smile on her face.
"Hey Mike. I want you to meet my new friend, Hazel."

"You hungry?" James asked of the girl. "I'd love to take you out for some real food."

User Image

Beth would not be the only one in that area. Zack had gotten off work a few hours ago and after being stuck inside such a small building for such a long day he was feeling twitchy and really needed a nice long run. So the moment he got off shift he got his a** down to the park and shifted to run, he had already been in the trees for a few hours, and still had no plans of leaving yet.
Having been where Beth was only minutes before she came and shifted his scent was already everywhere, strong and pure alpha male.
In fact, it wouldn’t be long before the wind brought her scent to him, causing him quickly to double back and head in her direction.

At Aimee’s bitchy comment Hazel shot the other girl a cool glare, which, pretty much any other time would look more adorable than scary. Like a little newborn kitten trying to hiss at someone.
As the popular girl started to storm away she did something she would no doubt regret later, but for now? She was just so pissed at her treatment towards Lottie that she couldn’t help herself. She had only known about her for a few minutes and already she felt that fake b***h needed to be knocked down a few pegs…
With as she kept walking with Lottie she silently cast a spell that would make Aimee trip and stumble as she tried to make her grand exit. Nothing huge enough to make it obvious that it was anything but a natural accident.

Mike had not seem Lottie nor Hazel approach and his girlfriend stormed off, the angel too busy running his hand over his face. How was it he felt so freakin’ drained over such a stupid argument? And why the hell was HE always in the god damn wrong whenever they did argue?
Every.
Single.
Time?!
Thankfully he did not have time to wallow in these thoughts long.
"Hey Mike. I want you to meet my new friend, Hazel."
It didn’t take long for Mike to crack a smile, happy to be in the precnese of much nicer company for now. “Hey there,” he said in a friendly tone.
It wouldn’t be long from this point for several strong friendships to form. Mike would chat to both girls for a while before inviting both of them to his and his bands show tonight.

"You hungry? I'd love to take you out for some real food."
A stunned look would quickly pass over Kayla’s face at the statement, followed by a slight wariness. She was hardly used to the people she actually KNEW doing anything for her. Heck, she couldn’t recall the last time anyone she used to knew so much as speak to her much less offer to take her anywhere. So needless to say a random stranger doing anything for her raised a few alarms.
One thing she learned quick since being kicked out to fend for herself was that no one did anything for free or from the kindness of their hearts. Everyone always wanted something in return… It was a depressing lesson, but one she always was reminded of due to her damn empathy.
User Image

The she-wolf paced back and forth with a whine. So far, no males have approached her whatsoever, and although the wolf did not think much of it, the human voice within wondered what the hell was wrong with her. Why were no males coming?
And there was one nearby that smelled so enticing too!
The she-wolf raised her snout to the air and took in a deep breath of his musky maleness before letting out a long, lonely howl, calling out for him to return to her.
She didn't know that the male was already on his way until she heard the rustling of leaves, and as she turned, she couldn't help but wag her tail ever so slightly in greeting.

Aimee's skirt ripped in the trip.
Oh this was a bad day indeed... this called only for Aimee to take out on the one person who could never stand up against her. And he was gonna feel the burn for days after this.

Lottie agreed to meet Hazel about an hour before the band would play so that they could get together for a cup of coffee. She had given her friend the address of the coffeeshop nearby that her friend Nik worked at, and although he wouldn't be there tonight (he was in the band, after all), Lottie hoped that at least this would expose Hazel to new surroundings that she might enjoy.
The girl went through her clothes to choose her outfit with care... she wanted to look cute without showing off her scars, after all. She had to look somewhat attractive, even if she was just "leather" now.
Oh, Lottie knew that most of the school called her "Leatherface" now. It hurt, but she tried to ignore it as much as possible.
But...
She glanced at the mirror, cringing slightly at the sight of the crevices that formed on her face as scars.
It was painful to gaze upon at all.
How could she expect a boy.... much less one like Mike, to even find her remotely attractive?
.... Why did she bother?
She threw on an oversized sweater and leggings, hoping it'd hide her. She threw on a hat for good measure. No makeup. Nothing.
She'd just be the ugly girl she already knew she was.

James rolled his eyes.
Wow, girls were paranoid, weren't they? He was just trying to be nice, and he felt bad she wasted her money on mucus hot dog.
"I mean real good cart food. There's a shawarma guy nearby who is legit, if you wanna eat something."
It wouldn’t be long the head of a large black wolf stuck out of the brush, tongue lolling at he looked at the pretty she-wolf before him. With a wag on his own tail he made his way out of the bushes and approached her to take in her scent.

Hazel would already be seated at the coffee shop when Lottie arrived, the witch wanting to spend as little time in the school as possible and thus chose her own outfit rather quickly. Just a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Sure, she had briefly considered the idea of wearing one of her cute dresses or a pretty blouse with a skirt, but well, she knew she would just feel more comfortable in her more average and “plain” clothes.
The moment the witch’s pretty blue eyes landed on Lottie she smiled and waved her over, having just barely managed to save her a seat in the quickly filling up little shop.

"I mean real good cart food. There's a shawarma guy nearby who is legit, if you wanna eat something."
Oh god she wished she had the will power to say no. She hated to feel as if she owed anybody, no matter how small the debt.
For a moment there was a war going on behind her eyes, her emotions warring between how she should answer. Part of her knew she shouldn’t accept. Even if this young man meant her no harm (which yet another part was screaming at her to be wary, even despite to lack of ill will she sensed from him), she should still hold onto her pride and not accept.
Then there was the ever annoying, nearly all present paranoia she had developed since her damn powers manifested, telling her to say no and to get the ******** out of there and to go home NOW.
Another part was telling her not the be a b***h and to accept the kind offer. After all, who knew when she would have a chance to have anything besides instant noodles in the near future?
Finally, one of the voices finally won. A soft insistent voice telling she needed food. To for once swallow her pride and her fear and to accept a small act of kindness aimed at her. Heavens forbid she take something for face value instead of trying to find some stupid ulterior motive.
She lived enough of her life in fear. Let this one moment be different for once.
“Okay okay….sorry,” she said sheepishly.
User Image

The pretty she-wolf stretched a bit as the male approached her, her own tail wagging slightly before she stood still, allowing him to sniff her. He would tell from her scent that she was young, maybe a year or so younger than him, but in perfect health and eager to rut with him. Beth had known what she would be risking that night, and so had made sure to take medicine that would prevent any pregnancies that night as she roamed the darkness as a she-wolf without care.
She rubbed herself against him, eagerly letting him know that he was welcome to mount her.
If she were a cat, she'd be purring.

Lottie grinned before she took a seat beside her friend, glad that Hazel had managed to scrounge up seats for them.
"I didn't think it'd be so busy right now," the rabbit giggled. "But, you'll find that this is the best place for some good company. Usually Nikolai is making the coffee, but he's the lead singer in Mike's band... you'll meet him tonight. He's a really nice guy. A bit flirty, but... nice."

“Okay okay….sorry,”
At the apology, James tilted his head in confusion. "Sorry forrrrr... what, exactly? You didn't do anything wrong, chicka." He grinned slightly. "I'm James, by the way. Local rogue and lady killer. And you are?"

Wow, she couldn't believe she was back...
All these years, and here she was, back in New York. It was pretty crazy, considering that after her parents' divorce, her mother insisted they would never, ever return to the Big Apple again. But, after Josh got bit and turned into the vampire... well, this place was more welcoming that the small town her mom had decided to raise the kids in.
Renata took a good look around Centrail Park, her pale face peeking out from a curtain of dark hair.
It was even better than she remembered it being. She was honestly afraid that she had built up this park so much in her head that she would be disappointed, but no, it was just like she remembered it.
All it needed was the werewolf pup she played with as a kid in order to make it whole again.
The mere thought of Jeremy brought a painful pang to the human girl's heart, and a sad smile spread on her lips. Leaving Jeremy behind was the hardest thing that she had ever done. The hole he left in her heart was bigger than the one her dad left... at least Jeremy had cared about her. Her dad was never around.
But, Jeremy had been.
Renata had tried to write to the boy as often as she could, but he must have moved because after a year, her letters had been sent back.
Or he lost interest in his human playmate. After all, that happens, right?
He probably got busy doing werewolf things, and playing with other pups while she was stuck wearing starched dresses and bright bows in her hair...
He must be gone by now. He probably wouldn't even remember her, anyway. After all, she had left when she was six, and she was now sixteen.
Ten years is a long time for someone to care.
But... she still did.
Renata retraced the same steps she took the day she first encountered Jeremy. She had only been five, and had wandered away from her nanny for maybe five minutes when she found the fuzzy black wolf in the bushes. He loved belly rubs, and she had been ready to take him home and to keep as a pet... if his parents hadn't come running after him.
He had seemed all too content to be carried by the innocent five year old girl who had no idea her new puppy was actually a werewolf boy that would be in her kindergarten class.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff