Welcome to Gaia! ::

JACK

Law nodded and looked at Jacks injuries. “Good because he’s gonna need a lot of work and soon.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

User ImageSaki UzumakiUser Image

Saki looked at Jack "Yes, a whole lot."Said Saki. She looked at Ceaser "What about him?"Said Saki.

JACK

Law looked at Ceaser for a minute. “He’s alive that’s all the matters for him.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki nodded, and soon her two shadow beasts returned along with Kaname. "Ship is cleaned and cleared, those Navy officers still taste nasty."Said Killua looking at them. Saki nodded "Thank you."Said Saki. "Now, get rid of those extra eyes."Said Kaname.

JACK

Law took Jack off of Saki and put him on his back. “I’ll go get started on him.” He said heading to the ship

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki nodded "Just...let me know if you need help."Said Saki looking at him with her 4 eyes.

JACK

“When you are done with what you gotta do, come. I will need help.” Law said rushing off with Jack on his shoulder 

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki nodded, Kaname put his hand on her shoulder "Let's go, I'll watch over you."Said Kaname. Saki looked at her shadow beasts, one of them walked over to Ceaser and turned itself into a cocoon over Ceaser. "He will remain unconscious while in there and it's easy to transport."Said Saki looking at Bon.

JACK

Law rushed Jack to the ship and started working on his injuries.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki and Kaname entered a room on ship. Saki sat down and took deep breaths as the eyes retracted back into her body, she grabbed Kanames hand as she went through the pain. Once the jutsu was undone her eyes were back to normal but scars from where the 2 extra eyes were remained. Saki a few deep breaths before slowly standing up "I'm not going to lecture you on the eyes, I'll save that for the old hag."Said Kaname. Saki looked at him "I got it." Said Saki as she headed for the door and left the room. A few moments later she opened the door to the room where Law was working on Jack.

JACK

Law was hard at work treating Jack’s injuries. Removing dead flesh and treating his severe burns

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
]
User Image

User Image

Saki approached the table Jack was lying on as she watched Law work on Jack. "What do you need?"Said Saki looking at Law.

JACK

Law kept working. “I can fix most of this but he has severe nerve damage. I can’t do much about that as the nerves aren’t damaged they are just gone, burned away.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

"All of his nerves? in his body?"Said Saki looking at him.

JACK

Law shook his head. “No just in the injuries and the surrounding areas.”

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out