Rivers and mountains she creates,
But you'll never know,
The next move she'll make

The White Witch
══════════════════════════════════════════════
You can try, But it is useless to ask why,
Cannot control her, She goes her own way,
She rules until the end of time, She gives and she takes

She kept her face in her hands, only scooted closer to Fendrel. "I... am... so embarrassed..." She muttered into her hands. Treasa was definitely regretting not getting dressed when he suggested it. The next day, she intended to rip her new mother in law a new hole. She didn't know what to do now. It was all completely ruined for her, and she was fairly certain that it was for Fendrel too, at least for the moment. She finally sat up, reached across him to the table, grabbed her glass of wine, and finished it. She held it in front of him. "...Get another please..."

With every breath, And all the choices that we make,
We are only passing through on her way, I find my strength,
Believing that their souls live on, Until the end of time, I'll carry them with me

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Imagexbut how do I get there?
xxxxwhat road do we choose?

xxxxFendrel knew exactly what she meant. He was embarrassed as well, but he doubted that he was as much as she was. As she scooted closer to him, he continued to stroke her hair comfortingly. Somehow he felt responsible for the situation, like if he had insisted on getting dressed this wouldn't have happened, or because she was his mother that it was his fault. Surely neither of these were true, but that didn't stop him from feeling bad. Watching Treasa down her drink, he realized that his head was still swimming from the wine, yet he had long since sobered since Rhiandra's entry, and even more so after his mother's. When she asked him to get her more wine, he smiled weakly and said softly, "As you wish." Fendrel slid out of the bed slowly, setting the wine glass on the table gently. Before anything though, Fendrel grabbed up his trousers from the floor and put them back on. Then he poured the wine for Treasa, extending the glass to her while picking up his own and drinking again.

when the season's so high for losing

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

User ImageBirds and butterflies,
But you'll never know,

The White Witch

She adjusted the blankets on herself, keeping everything covered now, as she watched him pull his trousers on and go to get the wine. She reached out, giving him a weak smile, and took her glass back from him, then took a sip. "Your mum's an idiot." What did she think was going to be on the other side of that door on their wedding night? Whether they'd already done it a million times or not, that was still something to expect to be on the other side of the door. As a matter of fact, it should have been expected more so knowing that it had already happened. She felt the intense need to go and slap his mother.

Believing that their souls live on, Until the end of time, I'll carry them with me

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxxFendrel laughed softly to himself as Treasa took the glass from him and called him mother an idiot. He knew he should have felt more of an obligation to defend his mother, but he also knew that Treasa was right, and there was no point in arguing with her about the obvious. Sitting down beside her sipping his own glass of wine, he then said, "I'm not the brightest myself." Sure, a lot of people thought that he was an idiot, but he knew it at least. He wasn't sure if his mother was quite as aware as he was. Surely Treasa knew where he got it from though, because his father was brilliant compared to the two of them. Hopefully Maddie would have her mother's wits.

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

Another sip from her glass as he sat down next to her, and she rested her head on his shoulder. "No... You're not... but I bet you're bright enough to stop yourself just walking into a couple's bedchamber on their wedding night." She seriously doubted Fendrel was that stupid. He may be airheaded, but she doubted very seriously that he was flat out stupid in that way. Of course, the only thing on her mind was that it wouldn't have been nearly as bad if she'd walked in to him on top of her instead of with his c**k in her mouth. She wanted to strangle Rhiandra right now for talking her into it.

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxxFendrel smiled as she agreed that he wasn't the brightest. He might have been resentful if he hadn't known it to be true. That much was obvious from the night he had made the comment about her dress. Obviously he wasn't one to put much thought into his words or actions, but neither was his mother. Resting his head on top of her's as she rested her head on his shoulder, he smiled weakly. She said that she doubted he would burst into a newlywed couple's bedchamber, and he only half agreed. It honestly depended. In a normal state of mind, no, of course he wouldn't. But if he were otherwise drunk off his a** or if his mind were elsewhere, then there could be a slight chance that he may stumble inside. But of course, Fen didn't want to argue with Treasa about the subject. If she thought he was brighter than he really was, then so be it. Kissing the top of her head, he whispered softly, "Well it's just me and you again." His mother had really killed the mood, but as long as he was with her he was content. Surely he could revive the mood at some point.

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

Treasa was trying to give him the benefit of a doubt when it came to his sense. She didn't want to think that he was actually stupid enough to do something like that. She just took another sip of her wine as he rested his head on hers, then reached over and set the glass down on the table. Obviously, she wasn't going to talk herself into that again tonight. When he said it was just them again, she moved so that she could kiss his cheek. "Yes... It is... Just... hold that thought." She got up then, taking the blanket with her and wrapping herself up in it, going right for the door. She opened it. "I will run through the next person that comes in here without knocking!!" She screeched, then slammed the door and came back over to the bed and sat back down next to him.

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxxFendrel wasn't sure what to say as she told him to hold his thought. For a moment he had been afraid that Treasa was going to hunt his mother down and give her a piece of her mind. Or worse, her fist. But no, as he sat on the bed in shock that she had gotten up so abruptly, he watched her move to the door and screech at nearly everyone there. Certainly everyone had heard her. As she slammed the door behind her and moved her way back over to him, he smiled weakly. He certainly hadn't expected that. Wrapping her in his arms with a smile, he covered her face in kisses again before repeating softly, "Just me and you."

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

She laughed lightly when he started to kiss all over her face. "It had better be." Treasa leaned in and kissed him, letting go of the blanket she was holding around herself and wrapping her arms around him. She meant it to, she really would stab the next person to interrupt them. Luckily, they went without interruption the rest of the night, and Rhiandra wasn't surprised to find the room completely trashed when she came in the next morning carrying their breakfast. She had to tip toe through the room to get to the table and set the food and drinks down. Treasa and Fendrel were both still asleep, and Rhiandra simply tip toed her way back through. Treasa only woke when she heard the door close, but she didn't do anything, save for adjust herself against Fendrel's chest.

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxxFendrel smiled as Treasa told him that it better be just the two of them. He hoped that the rest of the night would go without interruption, because having to hold his wife back from stabbing someone was not how he had imagined his night to be. Still, they had the rest of the night to celebrate their marriage, and that was exactly what he intended to do as she kissed him. The next morning he awoke to the sound of the door closing, yet he found that his eyes would not open. His eye lids felt far too heavy, and he hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. Far too much activity had been going on for him to even think of sleeping, or even the lack thereof. Now he was paying for it. Feeling Treasa stir on his chest, Fen forced his eyes open slowly, immediately burning. Everything seemed far too bright, and his head still felt like he was swimming, but he managed a smile anyway. Kissing the top of her head, he said softly, "Good morning, Mrs. Wayward." The wine was definitely getting to him now, and he felt like if he tried to move or get up he might just be sick.

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

Treasa was having the same problem Fendrel was. Opening her eyes seemed like a chore that she quite honestly didn't want to do. She was smart enough to keep hers shut for the time being though. She didn't even consider opening them until he was kissing the top of her head and saying good morning. Mr. Wayward... That was going to take forever to get used to, despite how much she actually liked the sound of it. She finally opened her eyes, only a little, as she adjusted to look up at him, moving her left hand to brush his hair away from his face. "Good morning..." The ring still felt strange on her finger, but more because she wasn't used to wearing jewelry, save for the amulets around her neck that never came off.

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxxIt had been nearly a month since the handfasting, and things weren't going any more smoothly. Fendrel's mother refused to speak to him, let alone look at him before rushing off somewhere. She avoided Treasa even more. Although, he was somewhat glad that his mother had not confronted his wife, because surely Treasa would have strangled her. Still, the awkward tension between his mother and his wife was unnerving, and he wasn't sure exactly what to do about it. The ring was beginning to feel a little less constricting on his finger the longer he wore it for, although it still wasn't comfortable. He had managed to finish the figurine that he made for Maddie; now all he needed was for Maddie to arrive. Every day he was on edge, between waiting for another attack from Strayer and waiting for Treasa to go into labor. The only way he seemed to be able to calm himself anymore was in swordplay.

xxxxAll morning he had been outside, training. He hadn't been nearly as well trained as he had thought he had been, and it had been shown in the last battle. His shoulder was healing up well enough, which he supposed was good. But if he had been all he had claimed to be, he wouldn't have even been hit in the first place. Wiping the sweat from his brow, Fendrel stepped back to admire the reasonable gashes he had left in the tree. His face was red and he was starting to lose his breath. The blisters that were starting to form on his hands were telling him to give up for the day, but he didn't want to. Sure, he was tired, but he never wanted to have to worry that he wasn't the best fighter he could be, or that Treasa would be hurt because of it ever again.

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

By now, the pregnancy had Treasa absolutely miserable. When she was hungry, to the point she thought she might gnaw someone's arm off, she could hardly put away a few bites. She was dashing for the chamber pot every time she stood up. Maddie was kicking her in what felt like her lungs. She was waking up every two hours in the night like clockwork. At this point, it was rare to see Treasa up and about and moving around the castle, most of her time was spent catching up on the sleep she missed in the night, or working on making herself a new gown. She'd all but given up on finding the amulet, the thought hadn't crossed her mind since the attack by Strayer.

It was one of her mornings where she was trying to sleep, and it wasn't happening. She rolled over in the bed, grabbing Fendrel's pillow and stuffing it between her belly and the bed, trying to give it some sort of support so she could get back to sleep. Her back was killing her, and it wasn't helping at her attempt to sleep in. It would come and go though, something she was grateful for, and let her get a few minutes sleep before finally coming back and waking her again.

It didn't subside though. It only got closer together and more painful until she finally screamed out louder than she ever thought she'd be able to, and Rhiandra and Ayria came running in. They helped Treasa to sit up, and when they did she said, "Gods be good I just wet myself." Her eyes were wide and Rhiandra couldn't help but laugh at that. You haven't wet yourself m'lady, your water's broken," Ayria said, Rhiandra helping her to move Treasa onto her back. "Rhiandra, go and find him."

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxxFendrel leaned on the hilt of his sword for a moment, waiting for his breath to return to him. It was barely noon and already he had wore himself out. Still, he didn't want to admit defeat, or even consider the notion of giving in early. Once he could breathe again, Fen lifted his sword and prepared himself for another strike. Just as he raised the sword, Rhiandra came running outside. "Lady Wayward has gone into labor." Turning to face her, Fen stared at Rhiandra for a moment, dumbfounded. He almost didn't even understand what she had said. "You didn't hear that scream? 'Cause I thought it was pretty loud." She commented, seeing that he was obviously clueless. After a moment, it clicked, and he dropped the sword at his feet.

xxxxBefore he could even think his feet were moving, faster than his body could carry him. He had far passed Rhiandra, and hadn't even bothered to comment on what she had said. This was what he had been waiting for. His child was going to be born and brought into the world. Upon reaching their room, he practically threw open the doors as he ran inside, dashing to Treasa's side. Out of breath once more, he managed to grab her hand before gasping out, "I'm here." Once he managed to calm down a little he noticed that the bed was soaking wet. Like Treasa had, he automatically thought that she had wet the bed, but then caught a glance from Rhiandra that told him that he was wrong and that he should keep his mouth shut. Apparently Ayria had been trying to get Treasa to walk before he had arrived, and it hadn't gone over too well.

xxxx"We need to move her to the birthing room." Ayria instructed him before he gave a curt nod. Putting one arm behind her shoulders and another behind her knees, Fendrel lifted up Treasa with what would have been ease if he had not tired himself out so damn much. Still, it wasn't much of an effort to carry her, and he followed behind Ayria as she led the way. Carrying her there had been an... awkward experience, only because he wasn't sure why her dress was wet, and he was stuck holding her. However, the only thought that had passed through his head was what Miriam would think if she knew what had just happened to this dress, even if she hadn't made it. What was he doing having thoughts like that at a time like this! Refocusing, he pushed his way through to the birthing room where he laid her down gently. He knew he could wash himself up later, but for now, he had to be there by her side.

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

Ayria had spent the entire time Rhiandra was gone trying to help Treasa to walk, but she was already in so much pain that she couldn't. She'd barely gotten three steps taken before Fendrel got there and scooped her up. She was too busy trying to keep her breath to say anything to him, only wrapped one of her arms around his neck as her other hand rested on her belly, well, not so much rested there as clenched onto it. When they made it to the birthing room, she was laid on the bed, and Maddie was on her way.

The next eighteen hours were absolute hell on her. It turned into something she never wanted to relive ever again. She screamed so much that her voice was hoarse by the end of it, and it took everything Fendrel and Rhiandra had to keep her from passing out from the pain. There was a point where Ayria thought she might have to cut the baby out of Treasa, but, out of vanity more than anything, Treasa continually refused. Eventually, weakness was Treasa's main problem. She was so worn out that she could hardly lift her head from her pillows, let alone push. The color had drained from all over her, making her as pale as the sheets she was laid on. For a good, long stretch of her labor, Treasa and Ayria both thought that she might not live through. She wasn't sure, but she was fairly certain she might have broken Fendrel's hand.

After eighteen hours though, everything was all over. The color might have been gone from her face, her hair matted with sweat to her face and shoulders. She might have barely been able to hold herself up and awake, but the task was done- Treasa had Maddie in her arms, attached to her breast, and was looking down at the blonde curls that were all too familiar. She was attempting a smile, but she was already getting help from Rhiandra holding her hands on her arms to keep her from dropping Maddie, and the pillows were the only reason she was even sitting up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff