Rivers and mountains she creates,
But you'll never know,
The next move she'll make

The White Witch
══════════════════════════════════════════════
You can try, But it is useless to ask why,
Cannot control her, She goes her own way,
She rules until the end of time, She gives and she takes

"Treasa will you always be open and honest with Fendrel, for as long as you both shall live?" "Aye," was, of course, her answer. The same was asked of Fendrel, and as before, the same answer was received. So far, she was satisfied that neither of them had messed this up yet, and she was starting to think neither of them would. She didn't have time to dwell on it though, the high priest continued on.

"Will you dream together to create new realities and hopes for this marriage?" Together they both answered yes. With each promise they made to each other so easily, Treasa smiled easier, and when he squeezed her hands, she squeezed his back as the high priest wrapped the cord again. "And so the binding is made."

With every breath, And all the choices that we make,
We are only passing through on her way, I find my strength,
Believing that their souls live on, Until the end of time, I'll carry them with me

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Imagexbut how do I get there?
xxxxwhat road do we choose?

xxxx"Treasa, will you honor this man?" she was asked, and when she answered yes, he turned to Fendrel and asked, "Fendrel, will you honor this woman?"
        xxxx"Yes." Fen answered. "Will you both seek to cherish and strengthen that honor?"
        xxxx"Yes, we will." Wrapped the fifth and final chord around their wrists, he said, "And so the binding is made."
        xxxx"The knots of this binding are not formed by these chords but instead by your vows. Either of you may drop the chords, for as always, you hold in your own hands the making or breaking of this union." The chords were then removed and laid on the altar.

when the season's so high for losing

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

User ImageBirds and butterflies,
But you'll never know,

The White Witch

Treasa just continued to smile as the cord was removed from their hands and placed on the altar. Now that she was smiling, it was difficult to stop. "Who holds the rings?" Asked the high priest, and Rhiandra came forward with them. "I do." She held the two rings, simple gold bands, out in the palms of her cupped hands.

"Let us all bless these rings! These rings are circles, symbols that remind us of the Sun, and the Earth, and the universe. Symbols of holiness, of perfection and peace ... that which has no beginning and no end. And so, in this moment, let us all bring our blessing to these rings so that they may remain symbols of unity and commitment. Grant that the love which Treasa and Fendrel have for each other now may always be as unending as these rings. These are the rings that Treasa and Fendrel will wear for the rest of their lives, that express the love that they have for one another. Let us take a moment and send our prayers, our thoughts and our love to these rings, so that as they wear them, they will carry our love with them as well." There was a moment as the high priest placed his hands over Rhiandra's. After a few minutes, he removed his hands from Rhiandra's and she held them out toward the two. "Exchange rings and state for each, 'With this ring, I thee wed, let it ever be a symbol of my love."

Treasa took the ring from Rhiandra's hand and started to slip it onto Fendrel's. This was the end of it, they were done, and neither had done anything stupid to ruin it. "With this ring, I thee, wed, let it ever be a symbol of my love." After her, Fendrel had his turn, and she leaned up on her toes and kissed him before the high priest finally finished.

"Only a couple can seal the promise of a marriage to each other, and only a couple can bind it. No power vested in me by the realm can grant me the authority to declare what only these two hearts can declare, and what only these two souls can make real. And so now, in as much as you, Fendrel, and you, Treasa, have announced the truths that are already written in your hearts, and have witnessed the same in the presence of these, your family and friends, -- we observe joyfully that you are now husband and wife." He took their hands and turned them around to face the rest of the group, and Treasa suddenly felt all of her anxiety come back. She hated to be around so many people. Did she even know half of these people? She was pretty sure she didn't. "I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Fendrel and Treasa Wayward." Already she was itching to get away from everyone, happy that they were done.

Believing that their souls live on, Until the end of time, I'll carry them with me

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxx"With this r-ring, I thee, wed, let it ever be a symbol of m-my love." Fendrel said slowly, trying not to mess up the words. When he had been handed the ring, he slowly slipped it onto her finger, nearly missing. Fortunately, he had gotten it on and slid in the rest of the way on. He smiled and leaned into her kiss as she stood on her tippy toes. If he wasn't still so panicked about messing up he would have laughed. It was adorable that she had to climb up onto her toes like that, even if it had always been that way. His new gold band felt strange on his finger, but he knew he would get used to it soon enough.
        xxxxAs they were turned around to face everyone, Fendrel let out a deep breath of relief, glad he hadn't found some way to mess everything up. If it hadn't been for everyone else, he seriously would have just scooped her into his arms and carried her away to start the honeymoon. But alas, everyone was looking at him, and he knew he wouldn't be able to just carry her away. Instead, he squeezed her hand gently and began to lead her down the aisle, a smile lighting his face. The deed was done, they were now wed.

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

Fendrel squeezed her hand and started to lead her back down the aisle. The ring felt strange on her finger, but she knew she'd get used to it, just like she knew she'd get used to using his surname. Pretty soon, they were walking inside, and shortly after, everything was in full swing. She was sitting there, holding Fendrel's hand, with a glass of wine in front of her, and a smile still plastered on her face. She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I love you."

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxxFendrel had nearly tripped on his way back, but had managed to stay standing, still holding Treasa's hand. Before long they were sitting down, wine sitting in front of them. He held Treasa's hand with one hand, and had his other hand wrapped around his glass of wine, already on his second. His face was red as hell, whether from joy or wine even he couldn't tell. He was beaming, smiling brightly as Treasa said that she loved him. "I love you too," After she kissed his cheek, he kissed her on the lips happily. "Mrs. Wayward," he added with a grin.

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

Treasa had barely touched her wine, but she was beaming just as much as he was. The nerves were gone, at the moment at least, and she just smiled brighter when he called her Mrs. Wayward. She kissed him again, then took his hand and put it on her belly. Maddie was moving again, and she knew Fendrel never got tired of feeling it.

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxxFendrel smiled brightly as Treasa put his hand on her belly, and instantly he felt Maddie moving. He found it somewhat special that Maddie had been with them at the handfasting, even if things were a little out of order. Usually you had the baby after the handfasting. Rubbing her belly, Fen smiled as he said, "I think she's as excited as we are." Leaning forward, he kissed Treasa on the lips, then bent down and kissed her belly gently. "Aren't you Maddie?"

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

Treasa only kept smiling as Fendrel kissed her. She leaned back in her chair, watching him kiss her belly and talk to Maddie. That was cute, and sweet. "I think so too..." She rested her hand on the side of her belly, still smiling. After a while, gifts were given to them, nothing that Treasa seemed terribly interested in, but she was good already at that fake smile of thanks. The only things that she actually got some semblance of excited over were the things that could be used with Maddie. Fendrel seemed to be having a more brilliant time with each glass of wine she saw him drink. As Treasa got a sip of her wine she watched as a pair of servants came forward with a small cradle. "My Lord and my lady, the blessings of the thirteen on this most happy day..." Treasa was half listening, though she sat up when she realized that they carried a cradle. "This cradle is a gift from my Lord and Lady Feofan."

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxxFendrel had never been a very social person, but you wouldn't be able to tell now that he had a few drinks in him. They had begun to receive gifts, and Fendrel was laughing loudly, talking to people and making toasts occasionally. He was getting along splendidly with all of the other men, yet still remaining at Treasa's side the entire time, often holding her hand. Fendrel had barely been paying attention when the servants approached them. My Lord and my lady. Instantly he turned around to see the Lord and lady of which the servants spoke of, and was surprised to find no one behind them. Turning back to face the two servants, he realized that they were carrying a cradle. They were talking to them. "I think there'some sort of mistake..." He slurred out, obviously confused. Growing up as a serf, Fen had always harbored ill feelings towards those with the title of Lord, especially ones with the last name Merridan. Certainly there had been a mistake?

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

Treasa was taken a little off guard by it as well, but not as much as Fendrel was. When he spoke, and slurred it no less, she lifted a finger to his lips. "No mistake love..." She leaned in next to his ear and whispered, "Don't you dare get too drunk before we can get alone." She turned back to the two servants and smiled. "We graciously thank House Feofan for their kindness." She leaned over the table a little, well, as well as she could, to look further down it and gave Davor and Ema a smile toward the end of her sentence. They gave a smile in return to her, and the servants took the cradle and put it out of the way. She leaned back over to Fendrel and whispered next to his ear, "You've just married a Lady, remember? You're a Lord now, Fendrel."

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxxFendrel didn't say anything further as Treasa pressed a finger against his lips, telling him that there had been on mistake. He was unsure what she meant by it, but just listened as she told him not to get too drunk before they could be alone. The thought made him smile drunkenly, but he still said nothing as they turned their attention back to the servants. She spoke on their behalf, obviously because he was incapable of logical thought and acceptable speech at the moment. He thought the cradle had been a very thoughtful gift, but he still wondered what the servants had meant. He clearly was not piecing together the obvious, or at least not until Treasa said something about it. "Wha...?" He trailed off, not sure how he felt about being a Lord. If only his father could see him now, as Lord Wayward. Never did he think that was possible, but maybe that had been why he had harbored such feelings towards Lords.

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

Treasa just shook her head and got a sip of her wine. He wasn't getting anything, and that was alright. It would sink in sooner or later. Besides, it would take her just as off guard when someone decided to call her Lady Wayward. She just pressed her finger to his lips again. "Shh, you're far too pretty to think." She laughed a little when she said it, trying to convey that she was joking. Her hand moved around to the back of his hair, trailing her nails against the hairline at the back of his neck. "...You want to see if we can sneak away?" She whispered it, looking around a bit, trying to see if it was actually plausible.

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxxIt was definitely going to take Fendrel a long time to get used to being a Lord. Then again, there were a lot of things he would have to get used to; the ring still felt odd on his finger and it would take him a while to be used to sharing his last name with her. It still hadn't really dawned on him that he was going to be a father; sure, he was excited that Maddie would be coming into this world, but the fact that he was her father probably wouldn't hit him until she was in his arms. But all of these thoughts were above his head as Treasa told him that he was too pretty to think. With a crooked grin, he replied, "Well then you mus' never have t' think, 'cause you're gorgeous." As she began to play with his hair, he smiled. Narcissa had talked him into getting his hair cut again to the same length he had had months ago in Strayer, yet he refused to shave off the whiskers he had grown, even if it wasn't much. When she suggested sneaking away, he smiled brightly and answered, "I would love t'." He wasn't sure how well that would go over, sneaking out of their own ceremony. Could they even get away quick enough, what with her pregnant belly and his damn drunken feet?

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

Treasa just shook her head and laughed again. Slowly, she got herself up, taking Fendrel's hand, and started to make for the door to the hallway that led to their room. She wasn't sure if he was too drunk to... perform, but she supposed she'd find out soon enough. Rhiandra caught her and she just rolled her eyes and pushed passed her, dragging him along behind her, never saying a word to Rhiandra, who just stood there with her mouth open for a moment. All of the formalities of the reception had been handled, if anyone asked, Rhiandra would just tell them Treasa was tired. Not that anyone would believe her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff