Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Imagexbut how do I get there?
xxxxwhat road do we choose?

xxxxFendrel just followed behind Treasa as she took his hand. This was probably the one thing of the night that he understood. He knew exactly where they would go, and what they would do. This brought a smile to his face as they pushed past Rhiandra. As they went past her out the door, Fendrel waved to her and said, "Have fun." He didn't find it strange at all to be leaving their own celebration early. In fact, he felt it should be this way more often. He could just imagine eating dinner with everyone, and leaving early every time to their room. The thought made him smile even wider as she dragged him off to their room, although it was a willing drag. His damn feet just weren't working right. Hopefully everything else would still be functional.

when the season's so high for losing

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

User ImageBirds and butterflies,
Rivers and mountains she creates,
But you'll never know,
The next move she'll make

The White Witch
══════════════════════════════════════════════
You can try, But it is useless to ask why,
Cannot control her, She goes her own way,
She rules until the end of time, She gives and she takes

Pretty soon, they were in their room, and she was closing the door behind them. Turning around to face him, Treasa leaned up onto her tip-toes and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him to her level so she could kiss him. Were she not pregnant and he drunk, she would probably have trusted him to pick her up, but she was, and he was, so her feet stayed on the ground, and she only pulled herself against him.

With every breath, And all the choices that we make,
We are only passing through on her way, I find my strength,
Believing that their souls live on, Until the end of time, I'll carry them with me

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxxFendrel followed behind her with a smile, getting his feet under control. Now only if the damn floor would stop moving. Once they reached their room, she closed the door behind them and he noticed that Rhiandra had been the only one to catch them leaving. Apparently they hadn't been the main attraction at the celebration, or someone would have caught them and pulled them back. But as far as he was concerned, this was a good thing as she wrapped her arms around him. He smiled into the kiss he was given, and had nearly wrapped his arms around her to pick her up, but he knew he was far too unsteady to pick her up, let alone carry her when pregnant. Instead, he let her pull herself to him, where he kissed her again. He brought a gentle hand to her face where he pushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her cheek. "Come lay with me?" He asked softly with a crooked grin. He thought it might be better to lay down, especially since the ground felt so unsteady.

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

He suggested going to lay down, and Treasa nodded before kissing him again. She didn't know what her problem was right now, but she didn't want to let go of him. Maybe it was the fact that they actually had their rings on their fingers now. Either way, she started to push him back towards the bed, not breaking their kiss until his knees bent on the edge of the bed. She only leaned in and kissed him again, starting to unlace his tunic.

Believing that their souls live on, Until the end of time, I'll carry them with me

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxxFendrel smiled as Treasa nodded and kissed him. He could already tell that tonight would be full of drunken smiles and lots of kisses, because it was already starting. Before he could even lean forward for another kiss, she was already kissing him and pushing him back towards their bed. It didn't take long to reach the bed, and she hadn't broken away from the kiss the entire way there. Granted, he had no complaints. She was already kissing him again and unlacing his tunic when he had decided to begin to unlace her dress. He had enough trouble unlacing the damn thing when he was sober, let alone when his fingers were futzing around trying to even find the laces because he was drunk. Fortunately he happened to catch one of the laces between his fingers by accident, and when he pulled it came undone. Apparently undressing her was much easier to do by accident than when it was intentional.

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

Treasa smiled into the kiss as her gown finally loosened around her shoulders. Her fingers made quick work of his tunic, and soon she was pushing it back off his shoulders and deepening the kiss. She didn't let up at all, stayed as eager as she had started until she was finally bundling next to him in the blankets and kissing his chest with a great smile on her face. Occasionally she would look up at his face and move up, and she finally kissed his lips softly and whispered, "I love you..."

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxxFendrel still had a drunken smile plastered on his face as Treasa pushed the tunic off of his shoulders. Luckily his shoulder had healed well enough that it didn't hurt when she touched it. Even still, no injury was going to ruin this for him. This was the first night of their marriage together, and this was exactly how he had wanted to spend it. He doubted even the wine could make him forget this night. By the time all was said and done, Fendrel was laying back in the bed, his arm wrapped around Treasa's shoulders as he held her close. She kissed his chest before sliding up and kissing his lips. He cracked a smile after hearing what she said, then replied, "I love you too." Despite the wine, he was still somewhat coherent, and he had been able to successfully... perform. This brought a smile to his face as he leaned into another kiss.

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

It seemed as if right on cue that Rhiandra walked in, carrying a pitcher of wine and two glasses on a tray. "See? This is what it's like for me to try and catch you right on time. Be glad I didn't come in a few minutes ago, you would both have hated me." She laughed as she moved for the table and set the glasses and pitcher down on it. She grabbed a handful of grapes from the bowl, and soon that handful turned into a mouthful as she said, "Shall I wait outside and keep people away? I think Lady Wulfric's looking for you two." She laughed a bit, then popped a few more grapes into her mouth and headed for the door. "Just... go away... and don't come back until I call for you." Treasa groaned, burying her face into Fendrel's shoulder. "Oh? It's going to be like that, Vanilla?" Rhiandra beamed, still thinking herself clever, "And here I thought I might actually get the chance to earn what I'm paid to be here." She shut the door behind her before Treasa could throw something at her.

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxxFendrel barely had a moment to kiss Treasa before Rhiandra barged into the room with more wine. Almost immediately he pulled up the blankets over them both, being as modest as he was. Why did she always have to walk in when they were in bed? Then again, as she had pointed out, he was grateful that she had been a moment too late. As Rhiandra reported that they were being looked for, Fen turned his attention to Treasa, wondering what she planned to do. As she buried her face into his shoulder, Fen did not move, but instead watched Rhiandra leave. He had only understood what she had meant after she left, and by then it was too late to say anything. Not that he wanted to or anything. It had just been a thought. Or a possibility. Or whatever it could be called. However, he remembered that Narcissa was looking for them. Kissing her on the forehead, he said softly, "Maybe we should get dressed." It wasn't that he didn't like lounging around with Treasa in the nude, it was just that he would rather not be walked in on by someone who hadn't already seen them naked. Having someone who already has walked in was bad enough.

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

Treasa shook her head when he said they should get dressed. "No... They can bugger off, we're on our time now... I highly doubt any of them were interrupted on their night..." She had a point. A very valid one. She kissed him softly, then sat up, holding the blankets up to cover her chest. "Rhiandra!" She called... probably louder than necessary. Rhiandra poked her head in the door. Had she really been standing there right outside the door. "Tell Narcissa that if she interrupts us, I'll make sure that you interrupt her and Nathaniel for a month." Rhiandra got a crooked grin. "Somehow I doubt that'll deter them." Treasa gave a low, deep sigh with her eyes closed. Really? Treasa made a mental list of everyone she was certain Rhiandra hadn't been with, and the list consisted of two people; her and Fendrel. "Alright... Tell her that I will interrupt them for a year if we're interrupted tonight." Rhiandra laughed That... will deter them my lady." She went to shut the door. "And Rhiandra." Rhiandra slipped partially back into the room. "Go away. Find something... someone... to do, I don't care, just don't stand outside the door all night, that's just creepy."

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxxFendrel stared at Treasa for a moment as she said that everyone else could bugger off. While she had a point that no one else had probably been interrupted on their nights, it was also true that this obviously wasn't their first night together. If it had been, she wouldn't be carrying his child and looking ready to pop. How many months did they have left? Not many, that was for sure. But he pushed his thoughts away from the subject as Treasa sat up and called for Rhiandra. As soon as she called out her name, Fen pushed himself a little bit lower into the sheets since there were no more to pull up. That was when Treasa told her that if they were interrupted that she would make sure that Rhiandra interrupted them for a whole month. She tried to interrupt them nearly every day, certainly she would be up to the task of bothering someone else for awhile.

xxxxStill, when Rhiandra said that it would less than likely bother them, he paled a little. Really? He hadn't expected that one, especially not from Narcissa and Nathaniel, although he did not know them as well as Treasa did. Treasa then said that she would interrupt them for an entire year, which seemed like entirely too much work to him. It was only after Treasa had told her to go away and do something or someone did he realize she had been right outside the door. This thought unnerved him slightly, but he said nothing as Rhiandra left. Fen let out a sigh of relief before sitting up to kiss Treasa's forehead. "Well, that was... hmmm... Let's have some drinks, shall we?" Fendrel didn't want to even think of interruptions any more as he climbed out of the bed and poured two glasses of wine. Extending one to her with a smile, Fen already took a sip from his own, ready to drink away his own coherence.

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

Treasa just shook her head as Rhiandra left and watched as Fendrel got out of the bed and went over to the table, then poured them each a glass of wine. She just sat there smiling up at him as he made his way back over to her, and she reached out and took the glass from him, taking a sip. She seemed in thought for a moment, and she only took a longer drink of her wine on the thought she had. She was constantly talking with Rhiandra, and Rhiandra was constantly telling her things to do. Treasa's only problem was she was far too... ladylike, to actually consider doing any of the things that Rhiandra suggested. Still, she just grinned up at him as she set her glass off to the side. "Let's see how long you can stay standing."

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxx"Fendrel, are you still awake? I just wanted to-" Fendrel never did find out exactly what his mother had wanted before she opened the door fully. His heart nearly stopped, so much that he had forgotten to breath for a moment. His heart had already been racing before she came in, and now it was almost a dead halt. Treasa seemed to have frozen up upon his mother's entry, and his mother was turning so red in the face he was certain she was going to explode. Fendrel pulled himself away from Treasa, only to grab up a pillow and cover himself, or at least the parts that mattered. "By the gods!"

xxxxElena looked ready to faint as she watched her son cover himself up with a pillow. "What are you doing!?" Fendrel didn't like that he had to explain himself, especially to his mother of all people. They had just gotten married, what else did she expect them to do? He was thirty years old, surely he didn't need his mother's approval for everything, and especially not her opinion. And did she really think they didn't do anything, especially when Treasa was already pregnant with his child? Trying to be a smart a**, Fendrel responded, "You did say you wanted grandchildren."

xxxxElena seemed outraged by his response. "Since when are children made by mouth!?" Fendrel didn't have a good answer to that. Instead, he continued to cover himself with the pillow as he pointed out the door and said, "Leave mother!" Elena couldn't have left the room any faster, nearly slamming the doors behind her. For once, Fendrel would have rather had Rhiandra walk in. And he still didn't even know what the hell his mother had wanted.

Friendly Dabbler

Treasa Wayward

But you'll never know,

The White Witch

Treasa froze alright. Fendrel had to move her way from him, and all she did was find her way under the blankets, bright red and thoroughly embarrassed. Like Fendrel, she truly wished it had been Rhiandra that interrupted them. At least Rhiandra would have snapped off with 'you're doing it wrong' or something equally cheeky. All she did was stay under the blankets and hide her face in her hands until she heard the door shut, and she still stayed under there.

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xxxxAfter his mother was gone, Fendrel let out a sigh, although he did not remove the pillow. He was still anticipating the arrival of everyone else in the place, since that seemed to be how his night was going so far. Still, he was determined not to let his mother ruin this night for him. Seeing that Treasa had hidden under the blankets, Fendrel lifted the blankets to see her covering her face. Sitting next to her on the bed, he began to stroke her hair before saying gently, "It's alright, she's gone now." He doubted that was why she was still hiding though. Still, he wasn't sure what else to do besides try to comfort her. He had never been in a situation this awkward before, especially not with someone else. He was beginning to wish that Rhiandra had stayed outside of their doors, or at least if she was still there had stopped his mother from coming in. Now he wanted to get dressed more than ever, but decided not to bring it up just yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces