Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante followed them both to the living room and ran his hand over Lolly's head again.

"My family has a couple of dogs, but they're the mean type. I prefer the friendly ones, but they won't let me get my own dog. But look at you! You're so fluffy and pretty! I bet you know it, too, don't ya? Yes you do, yes you do," he said to Lolly.

Dante decided to keep the thing about Mark to himself and confront him later if he kept pulling crap like that. In fact, maybe he could volunteer to get rid of the graffiti - not by hiring someone, by doing it himself. Even if Rachel didn't care, it might make a good impression on her friends, and then he'd have a little more of an in.

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Lolly was thoroughly enjoying herself as she rubbed up against Dante and kissed his hand a bit. She leaving a bit of brown fur on his jeans but showed no intention of leaving him alone any time soon.

Rachel looked at him concerned. "Mean dogs? That does not sound cool, I don't want Lolly hurt and you just said your family wont let you have a dog. How can my condition be meet then?" She would not leave Lolly, she was her best buddy but putting her in danger was not something she would do either.

"Would you like something to drink? Soda? Water? Ice tea?"

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante smiled and rubbed Lolly's ears.

"Well, the mean dogs only attack when ordered, and they're kept separate from the areas you and Lolly would be going to walk. There are six dogs in all, but there's this fenced area that they live in. Plus Lolly's your dog, not mine, so it'd be fine. My aunt told me I can't have a dog because apparently I'm," here he put on a high voice, "much too young to look after an animal."

He dropped the voice. "She's been saying that for years and still won't give in. The past three times I've asked, she's slapped me. She's not exactly a loving woman, every time I frown in front of her I get whacked in the face." He rolled his eyes as he thought of it.

Dante didn't care about the fur on his jeans, he was just enjoying being around a nice dog for once. "Hmm, just water thanks. I had a lot of salt and sugar earlier, so I need to avoid anything that might have it for the rest of the day." He bent down and kissed Lolly on the forehead.

"You are soooooooooooo beautiful! Awwwww..."

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel headed for the kitchen to get Dante some water, the moment she would of sight Lolly took off after her. Seeing her dog follow her into the kitchen Rachel smiled, Lolly would always choose her over anything. Giving her dog a look full of affection, happiness, and love she washed her hands then put some ice in a glass. The water in the fridge had lemon in it and she figured Dante would fuss over that so she just got him tap water. Might be good for him.

Heading back to the living room she went to hand Dante the glass but Lolly was faster. She came around the corner quickly and slammed excitedly into Dante. "Lolly!" Rachel was trying not to laugh as the dog attempted to climb Dante's leg as it demanded attention once again. "You know better, I swear she has not done this for almost seven years. I broke her of it after I adopted her. Are you alright?"

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante yelped as Lolly slammed into his leg, demanding attention, and he was knocked off balance. He fell onto his backside and winced in pain momentarily, then burst out laughing like he would have as a child.

"Hahahaha, oh you're just so cute aren't you?" he said, as he ruffled Lolly's fur. "You fluffy goofy little ray of sunshine!" Dante stood back up and dusted himself off, then stroked Lolly down her back, still laughing slightly.

"Has she always been this boisterous? She seems like a handful to look after," here he paused to press his forehead against Lolly's. "Aww, but you're so worth it, aren't ya? Yes you is!"

He couldn't help but smile at her antics, and his cheeks and stomach hurt from laughing. Dante couldn't remember the last time he'd laughed so much, but didn't want to ruin the happiness by saying so.

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel sat the glass of water down, she had intended to see if Dante was alright but considering her had gotten back up and was laughing she guessed he was fine.

"Lolly is the perfect dog, normally she is only like this with me when I have been gone for a few days."

Lolly jumped up and put her paws on Dante's chest her tail wagging a mile a minute. She licked at his chin and let out a happy bark. "Lolly, down." Rachel went over to try to get her off of Dante. "Come on girl, dont be stubborn." She looked like she did not feel good at all and messing with Lolly was the last thing she wanted to do right now.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante didn't mind having Lolly up on him, but seeing how sick Rachel looked, he gently took her front paws and set her down on the ground.

"That's a good princess," he cooed, and stroked her head one last time. Then he rubbed the back of his head a little, having hit it on the floor.

"That's the third time in three days that I've hit my head. I'm surprised I have any braincells left now. Speaking of that, are you okay? Since you fell over last night, did you hit your head or anything? It might be worth asking your parents to take a look, just in case, because it can be dangerous not to."

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Lolly rubbed against his leg for a moment before laying down right on top of his foot. She looked up at him and wagged her tail happily.

Rachel cringed seeing him so friendly to her dog, he liked Lolly more then he did her. "I am not going to sue you so do not worry about it." She did not want to tell him her parents were gone for a week. "I dont want you to get ill it might be best if you leave before you get my germs."

Plus at the moment she felt like she might fall over and wanted to get some rest.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I'm not concerned about being sued, I'm concerned about you. I don't want you to die of an aneurysm or something else equally horrible."

Dante had to stop himself from frowning - it basically felt like she was kicking him out. "Yeah, okay then. I'll text you tomorrow to see how you are."

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

"Like you said I hit my head once you hit yours three times maybe best if you go get your head checked." That was not all she wanted to tell him to get checked.

"Dante
." When he paused she walked over and gave him a hug. "Get some sleep, you look tired." She slipped some money into his back pocket as she let go of him.

Lolly wagged her tail as she looked at Dante, apparently she liked him a lot already.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante didn't notice her slipping the money into his pocket when she hugged him, and hugged her back.

"Yeah, I probably should get checked... I've fallen over twice and then I hit my head on the door on purpose at the hotel, so I'll go to the hospital now then." He stroked Lolly's fur again. "Get some rest, and I'll text you tomorrow."

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel sighed. "Now that was just stupid Dante. Though I guess it is your choice if you want to kill your brain cells." Lolly licked Dante's hand and thumped her tail against the floor.

Feeling lightheaded Rachel sank to the couch. "Are you able to show yourself out?" She had gone quite pale again. "Or should I ask Lolly to?" They had moved shortly after Dante had ran out as a child but the house was very straightforward and she did not think he would get lost.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante nodded. "I can show myself out. Bye Rachel." said Dante, and then he kissed Lolly's forehead."Bye bye puppy dog."

Dante turned around and made his way back to the front door, and let himself out. Because she had not mentioned the bear, he wasn't sure what to do or think now. There had to be a way to regain her trust and friendship...

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Lolly followed Dante to the door and tried to squeeze out when he opened it. Upon not getting to go out Lolly returned to the living room. Rachel looked out the window seeing him walk down the driveway and sighed. "What am I suppose to do Lolly, he does not deserve my trust at all. He has my loyalty is that not enough? He intends to use me then leave me all broken and destroyed while he gets it all."

Since Dante had not touched the water she drank it. As the day wore on she felt worse but that was usually how it went. Flipping off Harry Potter she headed back upstairs to go lay down for a bit. Grabbing her phone she texted him. "Check your pocket, also let me know if the doctors say you have no brain lol. It was odd today someone put a bear on my doorstep reminds me of the one that got burnt. I have never had a stuff animal since then, parents said no. This one makes me feel better though."

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante flipped his phone open when he got her text. He was just out of the hospital and sat on the sofa at his old house, clutching his bear in one arm. He reached into his pocket and found the money.

"Sneaky! I'll just use it to take you out for ice cream or something once you feel better. Also, the doctor says I'm "stupid beyond repair". D: I need to go to the Wizard of Oz for a new brain... And no stuffed animals? My aunt has the same rule, so I've been hiding Mister Squidgy from her for years. I'm glad you feel a little happier now." Dante sent the text and then snuggled into the couch. The house seemed a lot smaller now he was older. He had been looking into ordering things for the house so he could stay there while he was in town, and was thinking about where he could find the few things that were missing from the house.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff