Welcome to Gaia! ::

Helene nodded
''Indeed we will'' she replied

Helene nodded
''Indeed we will'' she replied

Meanwhile in the main hall, the bundle of blankets that was Kara had relocated in front of Simone, and was playing with Faine. The cat was quite happy to have more attention, despite being reluctant to leave Simone's lap, though it was clear she kept eyeing Kara's blankets every so often

After a few minutes, Faine suddenly sat bolt upright, and both she and Kara turned at looked at the door simultaneously, to which Simone looked at them confused, before Faine suddenly jumped up and ran over to the door, starting to scratch at it
''There's a tapping on the door...'' Kara said quietly
Simone looked at her a moment, before standing up, picking up her longsword up as she went, and approached the door, pausing a moment to nudge Faine out the way, before wrenching it open and being hit in the face by a small rock
''Son of a...''
Simone looked outside and saw Nyssa standing in the middle of the street under a shadow shielding her from the rain again, holding another rock and looking somewhat apologetic, before dropping the rocks and stopping down down to pick up her cat that had ran outside to her

''Nyssa... what the ********?'' Simone said, rubbing the side of her face
''Well I can't approach the door of that place now, can I? I had to get your attention somehow, no?'' the woman replied
''So you a threw a rock at my ******** face?''
''No... I threw them at the door, your face just happened to get in the way''

''I... what do you want, Nyssa? It's like 1am'' Simone said

Nyssa was distracted fussing with her cat for a moment, before looking up
''I can hear that noise again... the one from last night'' she replied ''This may be a.... good chance to see what we're dealing with''

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Shana had picked up her sword and followed Simone when she approached the door, wanting to back her up in the event they were threatened. She jumped slightly when the stone hit the other woman in the face, about to step forward full of righteous anger, but then stopped and blinked at Nyssa.

"Noise?" she said blankly. "I... But we're not ready to go. It's... It's the middle of the night."
''So I see... but if the source of the noise is above ground... then... well, it may be a good chance to find out what we're dealing with'''

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"We should go," Isolde said softly, appearing from the shadows. "The night waits for us."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff