Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"I doubt it," Nat said bitterly. "She still thinks of me as a little boy, she won't listen."
''To be honest, you didn't exact help your cause by storming out'' Helene replied ''Seriously, go talk to her. Besides, what about the young girl? Ayla... I think. What about her? If you went, and your mum went, who would stay with her? She's scared, it's obvious. There's no way she'll want to go, and your mum's watching over her almost as closely as she is you''

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Nat scowled, but then checked himself and reorganised his face into something less unpleasant and slightly more mature.

"I... I hadn't thought of Ayla," he said more quietly. "She'd be okay here though, and... And there are all the other people, so she wouldn't really be alone."
''Tell her that though. I can't see her being particularly happy with the idea of being left with some strangers''

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"Well... Well she shouldn't have to," Nat said quietly. "Because my mum shouldn't be going, so she won't be alone."
''Tell your mum then. Don't just make it about you either, tell her your concerns for the girl. When she realises her decision affects more than you and her, maybe she'll change her stance''

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"She'll just insist I stay here; apparently it'd be good for both of us to spend time around another satyr our own age," Nat said, looking down at the floor, one hoof pawing at the floor. "It'll just make her more determined, I bet you."
''Maybe so, but still'' Helene replied with a shrug ''The two of you have three days, give or take, to reach an agreement. Hopefully the two of you can sort out something by then''

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Nat nodded, fidgeting uncomfortably, then sighed and poked at his bread roll.

"I... We'll see, I guess," he murmured. "But I'd rather go myself than let my mum go."
''As I said, if you can find a way to convince her to stay here, then do so. It'll be best for both of you'' Helene replied ''With three hunters and everyone else going, I don't know if one satyr will make that much difference. Hell, you guys may be too tall to fit in the catacombs anyway''

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"Karrick'll be disappointed if he can't fit," Nat said, managing a faint smile. "But he's a great fighter... You'd all be a lot safer with him along."
''I get the impression he's stubborn enough to plow his head through the ceiling'' Helene replied

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
"Just about," Nat said. "He's not very subtle... Caught me fooling around with his axe once. Yelled so loud he scared off the wolves Celesta was tracking... When I told him to calm down, I thought he was gonna punch me into the valley wall so hard they'd call it a new cave system after." He rubbed his nose. "Probably best to take him with you, regardless."
''He's annoyingly got the least chance of fitting'' Helene replied ''Unless the paladin decided to bring that magic horse of hers''

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Nat shrugged.

"I suppose we'll see in a few days," he said quietly. "One way or another."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash