<3 </3

You like/following the roleplay?

1+ 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 > >>

Ren "Ōkami"
......{ IS IT A PAIN OF THE CHILDREN THAT YOU MURDERED? }

User Image
                                                                  Ren didn't say anything; he only watched as Yumeko calmed down. It was best to leave her on her own, as it would only be troublesome if he made her feel uncomfortable or frightened. Even then he paid no attention to the others around them.

Just then, the school bell rang.

"What's that?" Ren inquired Yumeko as he slowly and gently helped her up, unsure why the others were heading inside the classroom.

o o c // it's fine. c;
                                                                  you know, I`ve never had a panic attack before. ou o

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko blinked before a weak smile formed on her face--even though Ren didn't seem all that nice, he still says stuff that made Yumeko smile. "I-It's the bell, we're suppose to report to class now...d-do you want me to walk with you?" she asked gently as she steadied herself along with Ren's assistance. It was the least she could do since he helped her with her incident just then.

(That I don't want to...)

{OCC: Well, I would consider what I had a panic attack but I've passed out twice because I was in so much pain that I guess I started panicking(?) It was awful and I pretty much reacted how Yumeko react...hyperventilation, room getting weird(in my case, brighter), my hands started shaking and then blam! On the floor for a good moment or so = w =}
Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  So it was only a bell telling the students to get to class. "Okay. I'm in...Class 2-B," he said, pulling out a wrinkled paper from within his pockets.

"Come on. You said you're walking with me, so keep up," Ren began as he started walking inside, though he went at a steady and comfortable pace so Yumeko could keep up with ease.

o o c // oh dear. D;
                                                                  I remember having something like an asthma attack before, though luckily I had my inhaler with me. XD

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko nodded as she walked swiftly to catch up with Ren. She didn't know Ren was a grade higher than her but decided best not to comment. When she got beside him, she slowed down, hoping no one was staring at the two. Yumeko started lagging behind again and instinctively grabbed Ren's pinky with her index finger. She gasped when she realized that she touched him but didn't let go since she didn't want to get left behind. The blush on her face was strong from her actions, she couldn't speak.

{OCC: Oh my, good thing you did have your inhaler! :0 I don't remember having an asthma attack before since I was really little when I was diagnosed with it but my doctor said I grew out of it ^ w ^}
Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  As they walked, Ren felt something touch his hand and he looked over to see Yumeko holding onto his pinky finger. The male curiously arched a brow, but didn't question her actions. She was probably still trying to recover from the attack earlier.

"Ah." Ren stopped when they reached a classroom and looked up at the sign that read '2-B.' He then turned to Yumeko. "So I'll be seeing you later, I guess." Without another word, Ren turned and entered the room.

o o c // yup c:
                                                                  oh, that`s good that you grew out of it. I haven't had a problem with it for quite a while, so I might also have grown out of it too. 8'D
                                                                  speaking of which, I replied to Ariella in the rp. XD

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko gasped when she realized that Ren was leaving. She waved goodbye, even though he possibly didn't see it. She then walked to her class, making it a moment before the bell rang. She then moved to her seat and sat down, pulling out her notebook and along with her pencil and Kentaro's notebook, waiting for him to ask for it back. 'Wait, you could use this as a perfect excuse to talk to him! say it...SAY IT!!!' she screeched at herself, her eyes squeezing shut once again.

{OCC: Yay~! oh and okay, I'll respond in a bit > w <}
Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  Ren wasn't expecting introductions. He wasn't nervous in front of all the curious eyes, rather, he was unsure of how to speak properly. "My name is Ren...Hajimemashita." His strange greeting made the others murmur curiously among themselves. "Why did he say 'hajimemashita'? It's supposed to be 'hajimemashite.'" And so on, the curious questions went about the class.

Ignoring their words, Ren moved down and sat in the back next to a small and short-haired brunette. He glanced over at her as she flashed him a friendly smile. "I'm Natsumi, but call me Natsu! Let's be good friends, Ren-kun," she said as she held out her hand, and Ren cautiously shook it. There was something about her that was...familiar. Ren couldn't quite put his finger on it though.

And before he knew it, class was starting.

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Kentaro's attention was finally drawn to Yumeko when he saw her with her eyes closed. He looked at her and tilted his head, a look of concern on his face. "Yumeko, are you okay?" he asked softly, causing Yumeko's eyes to snap open as she nervously smiled. "U-Um, yes, I'm okay Kentaro-san, I mean, Kentaro-kun..." she stammered making him chuckle softly under his breath. Yumeko felt her cheeks get hot when he did so before she looked down at the notebook. "You're so clumsy with your words Yumeko..." he teased gently making her fidget just a tiny bit.

"It's cute." he said reassuringly, making Yumeko turn even redder. She opened her mouth to say thank you but the words never came, making her feel frustrated. After a few moments of gaining courage, Yumeko reached underneath her notebook and handed Kentaro his. Kentaro blinked as he swiftly identified the object, just really surprised that Yumeko was giving it back. "Um, t-this is the notes you let me borrow yesterday a-and I wanted to say thank you..." she said softly, making Kentaro smile as he received the spiral bound book. "Anytime." he replied once more before they were shushed by the teacher.

{OCC: Natsumi is sooo cute~! <3}
Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  Throughout Ren's lifetime, he'd never really bothered to pick up a pencil. Vampires and werewolves usually dislike wasting time with writing, though there are a select few who simply have a passion for it. And Ren wasn't one of them. He struggled to write even simple words; they were shaky and nearly impossible to read. On top of that, Ren was holding his pencil incorrectly (he's writing with a pencil similar to this; it's hard to write like that, from what I've tried XD).

Natsumi, who was curiously watching Ren, couldn't help but laugh to herself. "Ren-kun, what is that?" she inquired as she pointed a finger at a word that looked a lot like scribbles. "It's cat," Ren answered earnestly, wondering if she couldn't read Japanese (I assume they're in Japan? ;D). Before Natsumi could respond, the teacher quickly shot them a glare and she hid behind the person sitting in front of her to avoid his eyes. Watching her hiding made Ren smile to himself. The girl was interesting, in a way. But...she was still human, right? How in the world could they be friends if she was human?

It wasn't long before the bell for lunch rang. Before Ren could even grab a chicken leg from the bucket he had for breakfast, a crowd of students circled around his desk with eager and interested expressions. "Hey Ren, tell us more about yourself." "Yeah, yeah! Like, what's your favorite color?" "You love KFC, don't you? We should totally go there sometime!" "Hey Ren, do you want to exchange phone numbers?" The amount of questions being thrown at him from the students was overwhelming. A lot of them came from girls with eyes that clearly showed interest in the male.

As Ren helplessly remained in his seat, unable to respond, Natsumi stood up and pointed a finger at the crowd. "EXCUSE ME!" she exclaimed loudly, causing the group to cover their ears. As they made way for the small girl, Natsumi stomped over to Ren and grabbed his arm before she turned towards the others. "I'm sorry guys, but Ren-kun is eating lunch with me!" And without waiting for an answer, Natsumi pulled Ren away from his seat and out the classroom.

o o c // d`awww, thank you. 8'D
                                                                  I love Kentaro`s pics as well (For some reason the first one looks familiar. o: ). <'3 he`s so hot.

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko was glad the lunch bell rang. Immediately retrieved her bento box (you assumed correctly! ^ w ^) and exited the classroom immediately. She would have ate lunch with Kentaro but he was surrounded by a bunch of his friends and fans which hated Yumeko. She walked in the hallway and sat in her usual spot--in between the vending machine and the wall. She then opened the box and clapped her hands. "Itadekimasu..." she said softly before she began eating what she made for herself this morning, hoping not to run into any trouble.

{OCC: Haha thank you! Now you see why Yumeko has a crush on him XDD lol (and there's two pictures? 0 . o)
Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  As they walked, Natsumi spotted a pair of shoes from the side of the vendor machine. "It's a ghost!" she exclaimed, pointing an excited finger at the mysterious figure wedged in between the wall and the machine.

Ren arched a brow as he got a closer look. One sniff of the air and he knew who it was. "Ah, it's Clumsy," he said as he peeked his head in front of Yumeko's, his blue eyes staring deep into hers. Natsumi also popped up from behind with eager and surprised eyes. "You're not a ghost!" She didn't seem embarrassed by her misunderstanding though, even if she apologized. "Sorry about that," Natsumi began as she pushed Ren aside to face Yumeko with a wide and friendly smile. "I'm Natsumi, Natsu for short! And this is Re-"

"She already knows me."

"Eh? Really?" Natsumi looked at Ren, then back at Yumeko and sheepishly rubbed her hand behind her head. "Ahahaha, I never knew the two of you were acquainted! Well, that doesn't matter. We can all be good friends, right?"

o o c // I see now! XD and yeah, I remember there was one where he was blond or something? o:

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko flinched when someone screamed ghost, not knowing they were addressing her. Suddenly, she saw Ren, his bright eyes staring into hers making her turn a bright scarlet once more. 'It's nice to see you too Ren...' she thought with a small smile. At Natsumi's apology, Yumeko's smile grew wider--she reminded her so much of her little sister even though she was probably older than her. When Natsumi finished, Yumeko couldn't help but to giggle. Even though her friendliness caught her off guard, she warmly accepted it since rarely anyone was nice to her.

"Y-Yes, we can. My name is Yumeko, it's nice to meet you Nastu-senpai!" she said with a genuine warm smile, nearly surprising herself since she hasn't smiled at anyone other than Ren and her little sister in a while. Yumeko then slowly held out her hand for Natsumi to shake, hoping she wasn't being too weird with the gesture.

{OCC: Oh dear...ah well, we're sticking with this once XDD/shot Yumeko's gonna have a new best bud~! <3 <3}
Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  "Yumeko's such a cute name! I'm going to call you Yume-chan," Natsumi said with a bright grin, though she frowned childishly when Yumeko addressed her name with the upperclassmen honorific. "No need for honorifics! Just call me Natsu," she said with a tilt of her head, though she immediately smirked as she nudged Ren and Yumeko playfully with her elbow. "It makes me sound a lot younger." Despite her terrifically young appearance and stature, Natsumi was a lot older than most would expect. Therefore, the brunette dislikes being reminded of 'old age.'

Noticing Yumeko was eating alone, Natsumi childishly put her hands to her hips. "Yume-chan, you can't sit here and eat! People will misunderstand you," she said, referring to what she'd personally done earlier. "Come on, I'll show the two of you my favorite spot to eat and hang out," Natsumi said as she locked arms with both Yumeko and Ren, pulling them upstairs until they reached the rooftop. The brunette released them and happily twirled around in circles until she stopped at the railings.

"Woah, it's bright out here," Ren remarked as he walked around, not really fascinated with the fact they were on top of a building. He'd been on rooftops quite a lot to know what it felt like already. Natsumi grinned at the two."From now on, it's our secret base!" she exclaimed with her pointer finger, being as childish and playful as she was.

However, Ren's growling stomach interrupted the conversation, and the male quickly sat down against the railing as he chomped through his KFC. Natsumi also sat down, and gestured for Yumeko to join them.

o o c // haha, okay. XD and yes indeed! she`s friends with a girl who looks like she`s in middle/elementary school! ;D

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko was bit surprised to how cute Natsumi was and acted...she envied her because she was able to be so carefree with people she just met. "Nat...su..." she said slowly, trying her best not to add an honorific to her name. Yumeko didn't mind being called 'Yume-chan' since her little sister always calls her 'Yume-nii' (although it probably should be Yume-nee since since she's her older sister but Yume-nii sounds better XDD).

Before Yumeko could respond, she and Ren were being dragged up the stairs and onto the rooftop. Yumeko's eyes glittered as she admired the beauty of the sky...she never been up here before since she normally ate between the vending machine or she left school. Yumeko's attention was drawn to Natsumi when she sat beside Ren, gesturing for her to join them. Yumeko was taken back by the offer but happily accepted--this would be the first time Yumeko ate with people ever since middle school!

{OCC: Yay for middle/elementary school looking friends! Lol}
Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  As Yumeko seated herself, Natsumi leaned over to get a peek at her bento box. "Ooh! Yume-chan's bento looks so good!" she pouted childishly as she pulled out her own tiny bento box. It seemed as though she was hesitant to open her lunch in front of Yumeko, whose bento looked absolutely perfect. Ren curiously watched as Natsumi slowly opened hers, revealing a chara bento. "What the hell is that?" Ren inquired as he pointed at what looked to be a rice Pikachu.

Natsumi puffed her cheeks at Ren's question. "It's Pikachu! And this is Domo, and this is Rilakkuma..." The brunette went on naming the rest of the characters in her bento, apparently enthusiastic about doing so. "You actually made this?" Natsumi yet again puffed her cheeks as she stuffed a rice ball in her mouth. "No! My papa made it!" Ren arched a brow at her answer and shrugged as he returned to his chicken leg, then leaned over to Yumeko. "Hey, I want some," he said to her as he stared down at Yumeko's bento. He opened his mouth, indicating for her to feed him.

o o c // yes indeed! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff