Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko smiled at Ren's childish chants...he was kind of cute when he was having fun. Her smile was then replaced with surprise when Ren grabbed her by the waist and carried her up the slide. "Wah!" she squeaked, her face turning red from nervousness again. Yumeko was surprised to how easily Ren carried her up the ladder. "How...how did you do that?" Yumeko questioned with a look of amazement and shock at the same time--she wasn't going to push the matter to the back of her mind this time. "You carried me like I was nothing...!" she said with a small smile.

(That I don't want to...)

{OCC: I need to start drawing some more haha and it is amazing! I can't wait until I can actually play something on it! <3}
Ren "Ōkami"
......{ IS IT A PAIN OF THE CHILDREN THAT YOU MURDERED? }

User Image
                                                                  Ren tilted his head with an arch of his brow. "Do what?" It seemed he wasn't aware of what he had done earlier was anything 'out of the ordinary.' Though his confusion was immediately cleared when Yumeko went on about how he carried her as though it was nothing.

Well, she honestly weighed like nothing to Ren.

"It's easy. I just carry you," Ren answered simply, his expression showing how simple it seemed though in reality it was quite the opposite in a human's perspective. "You're pretty light, like a potato." His comparison was quite irrelevant, but the randomness of it was pretty common for someone like Ren.

o o c // lol, I`m currently working on art orders. I just got a netbook and I`m using the crap out of it. XD
                                                                  but it makes everything look squished. o-o
                                                                  are you going to take lessons? o:

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko blushed, feeling a bit stupid for asking the question. "O-Oh...okay." she said with a faint smile, feeling a bit odd since she just asked a weird question and he just compared her to a potato. Before any other action was made, Yumeko's stomach started growling.

She gasped softly as she held it gently, her face turning even redder. "U-Um..." she giggled softly, hoping Ren wouldn't laugh at her. She didn't know why she was having all these insecure thoughts...it's just the way she was she assumed.

{OCC: waaahh, I wish I had one! TT w TT but I don't know if I am going to get lessons :/ for now I have to teach myself DDX curse the fact that my parents are cheap!/shot}
Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  Upon hearing the growl, Ren expected to see a dog or some wild animal. Instead, it was his toy's stomach calling for food. When she giggled softly, Ren couldn't help but smile a bit. "Your stomach's hungry," he said, apparently amused at the first time he'd ever heard a human's stomach growl.,

"Here," he said as he picked her up in a bridal style, then jumped off the playground. Once Ren landed on the ground, he ran over to the bench where he'd placed his bucket of fried chicken on. After setting Yumeko down, he grabbed the bucket and held it out towards her. "Have some. It's yummy," he added just in case she didn't find the food all that appealing. Before he could get a response, Ren grabbed a chicken leg and began chewing at it like some sort of hungry canine.

o o c // they`re pretty small so it`s easy to carry around, but it has a lot of problems. D<
                                                                  aww, that sucks. being self-taught is pretty good though. c:

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko smiled softly and nodded. "Y-Yes it is..." she said gently before she was scooped into Ren's arms. Instinctively, Yumeko wrapped her arms around Ren's neck. Squealing quietly, Yumeko closed her eyes when Ren jumped down. Yumeko was getting that feeling again but it seemed stronger than it did before, making her body go numb for a moment. Yumeko became calm once again when she was placed down, blinking when Ren offered her a piece. It's not that she didn't like chicken it's just that it was an unexpected offer but Yumeko hesitantly accepted it.

Yumeko wasn't at all deterred by his carnivorous eating...she found it quiet amusing and cute at the same time but wasn't going to comment like she almost did last time. She reached into the bucket and pulled out a leg, bringing it slowly to her mouth. She then took a bite out of the leg, feeling a feeling of satisfaction as it went down her throat. "T-Thank you Ren-san." she said with a smile before she continued eating the leg.

{OCC: Yeah, I might ask my chorus teacher to help me since he taught violin back when I was in 3rd grade =3 but I really, really want a bamboo tablet since so many artist on youtube/deviantart use it c(: }
Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  Ren curiously watched Yumeko eat. Unlike him, she ate slowly with caution. When she thanked him, he couldn't help but feel a slight warmth on his cheeks. To be honest, Ren wasn't used to being thanked, especially by a human. "It's only because you went down the slide with me," he replied stubbornly, not wanting to be too soft with his toy.

As Ren ate, he noticed the sun was almost beginning to set, which indicated that Yumeko would probably have to head home soon. Once he finished up his chicken leg, he pointed toward the swings. "Let's go on that, and then I'll give you the notebook," he said as he pulled Yumeko towards the swings, not caring if she hadn't finished her chicken leg. Besides, she would be heading home soon, so there would be plenty of food waiting for her.

Once they reached the swings, Ren curiously examined them for a few seconds before he decided to sit down on it. He didn't know how it worked, so he just sat there and wriggled around, expecting it to move on its own.

o o c // oh, that`s cool. hope he agrees to give you lessons. c:
                                                                  i thought you had a tablet? o:

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko almost chocked when she saw Ren blush, her face turning red once again. "C-Cute..." she whispered to herself. Before she could comprehend what Ren said, she was being dragged towards the swings. She literally forgot about the notebook but was still going to ride the swings with Ren, even if he didn't give the notebook back.

Yumeko quickly finished the leg before watching Ren on the swing. She softly giggled before she sat in the swing beside him. "Ren-san you do this..." she said gently before she took a few steps back in the swing before taking off, swinging her legs back and forth as she went higher and higher. The wind blowing in her hair and face made her smile and laugh, feeling so happy and relieved as she swung back and forth. "Now you try Ren-san!" she called happily, not slowing down whatsoever.

{OCC: Well, I did have my dad's but then I lost the pen in the old couch which is now gone DDX }
Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  Yumeko was lucky Ren didn't catch her calling him cute, otherwise he would have just exploded with...frightening randomness. He'd never been called cute, or anything nice for that matter (with the exception of the vampires and werewolves). In all his life, humans had always treated Ren like a freak, a monster.

Surely monsters were never called cute.

As Ren continued struggling with the swings, he heard his toy show him the correct way to swing. He paid close attention as she took a few steps back, then lifted herself from the ground, and began swinging back and forth. "Okay," he answered softly as he proceeded to follow what Yumeko did. In a matter of seconds he was beginning to swing. And with each swing he was going higher and higher. The windy feeling was quite similar to when they went down the slide, and Ren couldn't help but smile and laugh as he went higher. "So fun! I'm flying like a birdy!~" It seemed the fun was initiating his childish side.

o o c // aw man, that really sucks. maybe you can go on ebay or something and see if there`s someone selling a pen. ouo

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko smiled at Ren's comment, laughing harder and louder than she ever did before. Yumeko's laughter caused her to lean forward instinctively, forgetting how high up she was and hos slippery her hands were since she didn't get an opportunity to wipe them off.

Yumeko's eyes widened when her fingers slipped off the cords, causing her to fall face first into the sand. Yumeko looked up and shook her head before she began laughing at herself. The fall stung of course but it was too funny--who could resist laughing?

{OCC: lol that's a good idea XD sorry for the crappy post > . < i gtg, doctor's appointment tomorrow XPP }
Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  Ren hadn't noticed his toy fell until he realized he couldn't hear her laughter. When he opened his eyes and looked around, he saw her on the floor. Now one would probably expect him to jump down and help her up. Instead, Ren couldn't stop laughing. "Ahahaha! You're so clumsy!" he exclaimed, his sides hurting from all the laughter.

By the time Ren's swing came to a stop, he was still laughing, though not as loud as he was earlier. "That was really funny," he admitted as he wiped at the tears forming in his eyes from the laughter. "It's getting late, so here," Ren added as he dug underneath his jacket and took out the notebook, then held it out for Yumeko. "You should hurry home before it gets dark." It was obvious that he didn't want to walk her home. In fact, Ren wanted to stay in the park for a little while longer. He wasn't planning on heading back to his 'house' either, or at least, not yet.

o o c // aww, okay. have fun at the doctor's tomorrow? XD

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko blushed when Ren called her clumsy...of course it was true but the way he said made her feel nervous. When Ren came and held out the notebook, Yumeko happily accepted it. "Thank you." she said with a cheerful smile. "Today was really fun Ren-san!" she said with a giggle before she began to leave the park. "See you again!" she said with a wave before leaving the park. Even though he forced her to be his slave, Yumeko didn't see it as all bad...after all, he wasn't go to make her do anything terrible, was he? Yumeko shook her head and held the notebook close to her, not wanting to let go of it ever again...it belong to Kentaro and every time she looked at the notebook, his face came to mind, making her blush like mad.

{OCC: Quickest doctor's appointment in my life! lol but everything is going well with my spine, I just have to work on my flexibility ^ o ^ }
Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  "Today was really fun Ren-san!"

Those words surprised him a bit, and he slowly waved back as Yumeko left the park. For some reason he couldn't get what his toy had said out of his mind. "Fun..." How long had it been since he'd had any fun? Hundreds and hundreds of years ago.

Ren really missed the old times.

The thought of his precious friends and family saddened him. As he sat there slowly swinging, Ren couldn't help but feel as though he was going to cry. And yet, nothing came out. He felt anger overwhelm him, and his grip on the swings tightened as he trembled in frustration.

"Ren, what are you doing here?"

It was his 'mother's' voice, and it brought him back to reality. Ren didn't turn to look at her though. "What do you want, old woman?" He continued to swing slowly as his mother sat down on the swing next to him. "...It's getting late. Are you hungry?" Ren shook his head. "Did you eat KFC again?" He didn't need to answer for her to know, especially when she saw the bucket of chicken legs in the distance. "So-"

"Leave me alone."

His mother stared at the small boy with his head lowered. She pitied him, being one of the only humans that tried to ever understand Ren. "Are you thinking about your family again?" There was no answer. "Ren, I know it's hard." She sighed as she began swinging. "I understand how much you miss your family. I'm sure they miss you too." However, she knew that most of them were dead. But..there were still survivors, right? "But I'll never get to see them again." His tone was sad and slightly cracked. "...Sure you will." She stopped swinging and reached over, placing her hand on Ren's chest. "In here." The male slowly raised his head to look at his mother. "You'll understand someday, Ren. But for now, I'm your family, right?"

Ren averted his gaze, and slowly grit his teeth. "No you're not." She only flashed him a warm smile. Without warning, she began to softly sing a short but beautiful lullaby. It was so soothing that Ren couldn't help but move off the swings and into his 'mother's' arms. "...I remember that song." His mother seemed astonished. "Really?" Ren nodded. "My mother...she always sang to me, and I remember that this one was one of my favorites." His biological mother didn't need to ask to know that Ren was referring to his vampire mother, not his genuine or his werewolf mom. After all, he loved his vampire family the most. She smiled though, knowing she found one way to get closer to her son. "Alright then. I'll sing it to you everyday, okay? For now, let's go home."

For a few seconds, Ren didn't move. He then took a few steps back and grabbed his mom in a bridal style. "This is a faster way, not those stupid cars!" he said with a smirk as his mother squealed before she tightly held on to him, and in a flash, Ren was jumping from rooftop to rooftop. "Oh my...the city lights are so pretty!" his mother exclaimed as Ren continued jumping.

o o c // OMFG CHEESY POST WARNING LOL
                                                                  that`s good! I`m not flexible at all. D:

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko kept walking from the park although she felt a bit startled and lonely since it was getting darker. Yumeko hoped that the incident that happened this morning wouldn't happen again. On the way home, Yumeko saw many things...some where her imagination and some of it was not. The one thing that made Yumeko panic the most was the man with the orange mask and the black cloak. Yumeko's eyes widen as she began to walk faster, trying her best to avoid the pointing man. "It's just a hallucination, it's just a hallucination!"

Yumeko said over and over to herself, trying to convince herself that it was not real. Flashbacks of her grandmother on her dying bed played in her mind for that day was the first day she saw the man...he was standing beside her grandmother's bed, watching her and then he turned to look at Yumeko and ever since then he's been following her, pointing his finger at her. Yumeko ran until she flung the door open, shutting it swiftly behind her. Yumeko breathed frantically and was soon greeted by a hug around the waist by her little sister. "Yume-nii!" Ami cried with a huge smile. "Welcome home!"

{OCC: I'm not flexible at all either haha XDD I wish I was though! }
Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  It wasn't long before Ren had already gotten to their house. If they'd gone by car, then they'd still have a way to go. His mother let out a big breath as he set her down on the ground, stumbling slightly. "Wow, that was...an amazing experience," she breathed, mustering a joyful smile. Ren said nothing, though he felt somewhat glad his mother approved of it. He was more afraid she would snap at him for using his 'powers.'

"So, Ren," she began as they walked inside the house. "Are you going to go to school tomorrow, young man?" The way she spoke obviously told Ren that a lecture was coming if he didn't agree to go. Instead, he shrugged. "Maybe." His mother was slightly surprised to hear his answer. "Really? That's good to hear," she said as she made her way into the kitchen. Ren made his way to the living room and sat down on the couch like a dog would sit on the ground. He was still trying to learn how to live like a proper human, but sometimes his habits couldn't help but kick in. As he turned on the TV, his mother came walking in with a tray holding food. The smell of the food made Ren turn his attention away from the television and towards his mother, who set the tray down on the table in front of the couch and sat down next to Ren. "I made beef noodle soup, so eat up," she said with a smile as she handed Ren a bowl, then took the other for herself. "Th-Thanks," he muttered softly as he began eating, though he struggled with the chopsticks.

o o c // yeah, if I was flexible, i can pass my Sit-And-Reach test for PE. XD

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko smiled at her little sister--she was so glad she was cute. "Thank you Ami..." she said as she gently patted her sister's head. Ami let go and swiftly ran into the living room where she came from. Yumeko switched from her school shoes to her house shoes before walking into the kitchen, which wasn't too far away from the living room, just a doorway away. "So, what do you want to eat for dinner?" Yumeko asked gently. "Sweet fried egg!" she said cheerfully. Yumeko laughed softly. "Your sweet tooth acting up again?" she asked as she started getting the ingredients.

"No..." she said slowly with a grin before she started flipping to her favorite channel. Yumeko shook her head and started making what her sister wanted. Even though Yumeko was suppose to be the mother figure in the house, she still spoiled her sister when it came to her food choices...she couldn't help it, she was naturally a push-over at times. "So Yume-nii, how was school?" Ami asked as she entered the kitchen with an envelope in her hand. Yumeko froze instantly--her sister didn't need to know she ditched school again. "It was fine." Yumeko said with a hesitant smile before she continued making her sister's food. "Oh, mama and papa sent a message to you Yume-nii!" Ami said as she held out the envelope for Yumeko to take.

Yumeko paused once again and received the message, opening it and reading it slowly. At the end of the message, Yumeko sighed before placing it down beside her. "What did it say?" Ami asked with the tilt of her head. Yumeko shook her head and smiled faintly. "They said they won't be able to come home for a little while longer..." Yumeko said lowly, causing Ami to frown. The one thing the two sisters had in common...their parents paid them no mind, no matter how much they longed to see them once again. "But they promised...to come see me on my birthday..." Ami sniffed before leaving the kitchen, disappointment written all over her face.

{OCC: If I were flexible I would be able to...TOUCH MY TOES!! lol which that reminds me, we have to do a certain amount of those in a certain amount of time...it's part of our final exam I think(?) }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff