1+ 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 >

Shirtless Fatcat

Ren "Ōkami"
......{ IS IT A PAIN OF THE CHILDREN THAT YOU MURDERED? }
Natsumi: #B87333

User Image
                                                                  It was a long talk, but Natsumi listened intently to every single word. She was taken by surprise when her friend spoke to her about her suicidal attempt as well as her schizophrenia. So that explained a lot, and suddenly Natsumi felt bad for not knowing about it earlier. But the brunette smiled happily with wide eyes as Yumeko confessed her intimate feelings for Ren, mentally cheering in her mind that the two were finally starting to get somewhere (considering her insinuation that Ren had mutual feelings as well, only he was more in denial than anything).

The petite werewolf only shook her head when Yumeko apologized, a gentle smile on her face. However Yumeko's proceeding words made Natsumi tear up, though not her usual explosion of tears, more a river flowing down her cheeks as her lip quivered, attempting to refrain from bursting with emotions. However she didn't last long for Natsumi practically tackled Yumeko, hugging her dear friend tightly (but not enough to suffocate her XD). "Y-Yume-chan!!" the brunette wailed childishly, rubbing her head affectionately into Yumeko. "I'm so sorry that you've had to go through all this pain! Yume-chan is also like a sister to me too! I promise I won't leave you like that ever again, I'll protect you and make both you and Ren happy!" she blubbered, the neverending tears flowing from her eyes as Natsumi cried.

( XD oh gosh these two girls ahah *shot* )

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko blinked as she saw the streams of tears rolling down her dear friend's face as her lip quivered. "N-Natsu?" she called softly before being ponced upon by her. She listened to her speak before her tears started to spill down. "N-Natsumi..." she sniffled before hugging her friend back in return, crying along with her as she stroked her hair. "It's okay Natsumi...I'm just glad you're okay now...I'm just glad you're okay..." she sniffled softly and she petted her hair just like she used to. She was so glad that her friend had not changed--this piece of her life had not faded. For the first time in forever, she saw a gentle white figure standing in the corner, a warm smile spread across it's face as it spread it's arms open. The figure looked familiar to Yumeko as she looked at it but...she wasn't afraid.

(That I don't want to...)

{OOC: I know right? pfffttt but this white figure will appear again u v u }

Shirtless Fatcat

Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  Feeling the gentle touch of Yumeko's hand on her head made Natsumi smile fondly, for it reminded her all too much of her past family. After a while of silent but comforting snuggling, Natsumi slowly pulled away from the embrace to see Yumeko distantly smiling, and the brunette followed her gaze but saw nothing of interest behind her. She wondered if this was what Yumeko meant by her schizophrenia, for this was the first time she had ever met another being with said medical condition. However Natsumi was sharp enough to realize this was the first time she'd seen Yumeko so happy in this state, for if she remembered clearly, she would always appear miffed or displeased.

"Yume-chan..." Natsumi wiped the tears away with her sleeve before flashing her a toothy grin. "I actually have a bit I want to say too. I mean, well, I already told you I'm a werewolf. But I'm a little better off than Ren because papa found me before the scientists could. Oh!" At the mention of her father, Natsumi's eyes widened and then her cheeks became flushed. "Uh, actually..." she began, nervously twiddling her fingers as she dropped her gaze to the floor. "I, um...I-I actually...I have someone I like!"

( XD
                                                                  awww, I really want to know about the white figure!! *Q* )

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko gasped and wiped away her tears as she tuned back into reality and focused on Natsumi. When she mentioned her father and began to blush before she mentioned liking someone, Yumeko didn't want to assume...but she could put two and two together. "Is it who I think it is...?" she asked as a smile started to creep on her face and arched a brow at her.

{OOC: I'll give you a hint...it's the personification someone or TWO someones... e v e that is all I will say pffft }

Shirtless Fatcat

Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  Realizing Yumeko might have an insinuation to who Natsumi had feelings for, the brunette's eyes widened as she gazed up at her friend. "Eh? Huh? What?" she babbled, wondering if she had made it all to obvious before her friends. That thought made Natsumi all the more embarrassed as she ducked her head down, trying to divert her attention to her jacket sleeves. "W-Well...Um...I-I like...p-papa..." Natsumi whispered in a cracked voice, trying her best to voice it clearly for Yumeko but it was just too darn embarrassing for the petite girl.

However after the relief of admitting who it was, she shot her head back up at Yumeko, a bit of a gleam in her eyes. "I-I know it's weird, ya know, to like a parent? But well, I don't know...I call him papa but he's only a few years older than me, and well, I...ugh, I don't know!" she ruffled her hair in frustration and embarrassment, for this was the first time she'd ever told anyone about her feelings for her 'father.' Natsumi lowered her hands to the floor, awkwardly scratching her cheek after a bit of a pregnant pause. "I-I'm just scared...I want to tell him my feelings but he probably won't think of me in the same way..."

( * _* NO I NEED MORE HINTS *GRABS YUMEKO* TELL ME WOMAN!!!!! scream )

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

"Aha! I knew it!" she grinned happily before she listened further...which caused a small smile as she place a gentle hand on Natsu's shoulder. "Cheer up Natsu! It's alright to be scared...however." she said as she looked at her with encouraging eyes. "If you want to tell him, tell him! You'll never know unless you try! That's the Natsumi that I know, one who isn't afraid to try, despite being scared in general..." she said as she patted her friend's head. "I...I confessed to Ren when I was in he hospital, and I was extremely afraid...but I said it." she said as a light blush formed on her face.

She was only telling her friend this for encouragement, omitting the part that she covered it over in the end by blaming it on her medication. "The only thing that can be worse than telling him and he not feel the same...is never telling him, and he never know about your feelings and fall in love with someone else...I know this for a fact." Yumeko explained as she looked down at her clenched hand before looking back up to Natsumi. "You can do it Natsu...he'll still love you either way...you just have to believe in yourself." Yumeko wasn't sure if her words were helping or hurting the situation, but she surely was saying what was on her mind, hoping that it may be some form of comfort to Natsu's nervousness.

{OOC: NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH~! //shotded and ehhh, sorry for the crap, my brain is poop < v > }

Shirtless Fatcat

Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  The encouragement coming from none other than her best friend made Natsumi giggle and flash her a toothy grin. "Thank you Yume-chan! If you confessed to Ren, then I guess I'll confess my feelings to papa too!" she chimed, clenchiing a fist determinedly in the air with a fiery look in her eyes. Natsumi then proceeded to hug Yumeko, grateful she had such a gentle, kind, and understanding friend like her. "...Hm, we should probably head down now. I think Ren might come up sooner or later," the brunette mused as her ears perked a tad, catching the faint sounds of Ren's footsteps inching closer to the staircase.

Without waiting for a response, Natsumi pulled Yumeko out of the room and back downstairs, where they were met face to face with Ren, who looked surprised at the pair but quickly covered it up with a straight face. "It's about time you guys finished," he muttered, a small but noticeable pout on his face which made Natsumi grin as she subconsciously pulled at his cheeks. "Awww, was little Ren all jealous that I was keeping Yume-chan to myself?" she cooed, a devious smirk on his face. At her remark, Ren's face instinctively lit up, a look of denial quickly covering his embarrassed expression. "I-Idiot! I don't care about that," he hissed childishly, which only caused Natsumi to grin. "I'll leave you two for a bit. I'm going to go see someone first, and then I'll come back," Natsumi finally piped up, grinning fondly which made Ren curious who she was visiting. The brunette flashed Yumeko a hopeful look before clenching a fist, a grin on her face. "See ya!" And with that, the brunette dashed out of the house.

Ren sighed as he tiredly rubbed at his temples. "..She's still an idiot, like always," he drawled before directing his attention to Yumeko before blushing slightly. "You alright? Sorry I couldn't help you earlier..." the half murmured apologetically, reflecting on his inability to recover faster from Takashi's attack.

( NOOOOOOOOO gonk
                                                                  and its okay!! hehehue hfuaehuafea XD )

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

"You're welcome Natsu!" she grinned back at her before receiving a hug. When she brought up Ren, Yumeko's expression softened greatly as she gave her a nod. "O-Okay!" she smiled gingerly before being led out his room. When they encountered Ren on the stairs, Yumeko caught his slight look of surprise. She then listened to the light conversation between Natsu and Ren, even seeing him blush at the mentioning of his 'jealousy'. This made Yumeko smile as a light blush forming on her face as well. When Natsumi left to take care of business, Yumeko waved at her best friend, wishing her the best of luck before she left.

It was then when Ren asked if she was alright. Yumeko perked up greatly before nodding swiftly in response. "I-I'm alright and n-no, don't apologize...it wasn't your fault..." she said with an assuring smile. "The question is, are you alright? I-I know you said you were only bruised but...I-I can't help but to worry about you..." she said as she lowered her gaze to her feet, her cheeks heating up significantly as she fiddled around with her fingers and wiggled her toes.

{OOC: Hehehe sorrynotsorry~ //shotded }

Shirtless Fatcat

Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  This was the first time in years that Natsumi had run with all the strength she could muster, nearly a blur on the streets as she made way to none other than her father's home, and well, her home as well. Her heart was pounding from the adrenaline and the anxiety of her decision to confess. As soon as she was at the door, Natsumi took a deep breath and knocked as civilly as she could. It took a few long minutes before the door was slowly and cautiously opened to reveal a groggy male who held a beer in his hand. He seemed a little lifeless and depressed, which hurt her deeply for Natsumi figured it was due to her 'death.' But when he finally realized who the figure was before him, Hazuki dropped the can to the floor, his eyes wide and his mouth gaping. "....N-Nana?" It was a soft whisper, as though he couldn't believe that she was there in flesh and blood. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't hallucinating from the alcohol.

The brunette shuffled her feet, flashing him a small but toothy grin. "Hi papa. Long time no see."

----------------------------

Even though Yumeko reassured him that she was fine, Ren still felt unsatisfied with her answer. Perhaps it was just the remorse from not being able to protect her. He wondered why it bothered him so deeply, but Ren tried to push those thoughts aside as she directed the question back at him, clearly still harping on his previous bruise. The half blinked as though he had forgotten as he slowly reached a hand towards the injury in question. "Ah yeah, it's fine, look," he said nonchalantly, lifting his shirt up to reveal sleek yet rough and scarred skin, but there were no traces of any recent injuries left on his body.

( xD hehehe ren is trying to seduce her!!!! *shotded* )

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko looked up and asw that Ren had lifted his shirt t show her that he was alright. However, it showed to her more than just that--she saw his nice body. Oh gosh, if she were to have a scale on how red she was, it would be on the top score. "U-Uh, I-I-I'm g-glad t-that you...you're alright..." she stammered shyly as she tried to avoid looking at him in his current state. She knew her heart wouldn't be able to handle this sight often. She questioned how she survived the trip to the beach that they had...now that she thought about it, Ren was as breath taking as he was then as he is now. "W-Wow..." she murmured subconsciously, not realizing that her eyes kept finding their way back to his body.

{OOC: Trust me, it's working! //shotdedx2 }

Shirtless Fatcat

Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  Seeing her so flustered piqued Ren's curiosity as he slowly lowered his bundled shirt with an arched brow at Yumeko. He wondered what had gotten her so worked up to the point that he could barely understand her stuttering, but cocked a brow and nodded in response. Injuries like these rarely bothered him, but it did hurt a bit of his pride as he normally would have been able to sustain such damage or at the very least, defend himself from the blow.

"Uh...you alright?" he questioned cautiously, noting that Yumeko was still beet red and stealing discreet glances at him. Ren lowered his head and scanned his body, wondering if he had anything on it for her to look at him in such a manner, but he saw nothing out of the ordinary and only returned a disarrayed look at the girl in front of him.

( XD poor yumeko )

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

"I-I'm fine!" she squeaked as she shook her head swiftly, not knowing what to say due to her brain being in a frenzy. "S-Say, was that your room we were just in?" she asked as she tried to change the subject in her mind at least--if she could get her mind off of what she had just seen, she would at least not act so weird.

{OOC: Indeed pffft x33 }

Shirtless Fatcat

Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  He didn't understand why but seeing Yumeko so nervous and fidgety made him want to tease her. Ren resisted from doing so, however, when she inquired about his room. He thought for a few seconds before finally understanding what she was talking about, nodding casually in response. "Yeah. There's nothing much in there though," Ren admitted nonchalantly, realizing he should probably start decorating the said room, but nothing honestly perked his interest. It was very plain, he had to admit, for there was nothing he wanted there. Up until recently, Ren had never bothered and did not want to associate himself as a part of the society of humans.

"What were you and the idiot talking about?" he decided to ask, gazing deep at Yumeko with curious eyes. He didn't mean to pry, but curiosity was just itching at him to ask her.

Shy Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Yumeko (I see things...)
x x x

Yumeko hoped he wouldn't ask that question...and decided to beat around the bush the best she could. "U-Um, well...we talked about almost everything...d-depends on what you want to know Ren..." she said as she stroked her brown hair shyly. She knew Ren would eventually squeeze the truth out of her, but as long as she didn't look at him--or better yet look into his eyes, she would be fine...she hoped.

{OOC: }

Shirtless Fatcat

Ren "Ōkami"

User Image
                                                                  The fact she was trying to avoid answering the damn question irked Ren, whose lip quivered slightly with impatience. He knew he wasn't obligated to know, but well...he did know of a way to possibly gauge the truth out of the meek Yumeko.

With that, Ren cupped her chin, forcing her to gaze up at his scintillating eyes. "...Don't forget, Yumeko. You're still my little toy, and you're not supposed to hide anything from me." Basically he was telling her that whatever she had told Natsumi and not him, he wanted her to say there and then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff