Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

I could help you since you took me in and all" said sasuke now next to her. "Then i have to head out of the village for a little bit" said sasuke looking over to her.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura shook her head. "It shouldn't take long to clean. But thanks for the offer." Sakura said then pulled out a paper from her pocket and handed to Sasuke. "Take that paper with you. It says you're out looking for herbs and that it's ok with the Hokage. If they actually look at it, Tell them I sent you because I too busy to go myself." Sakura said then turned back to the TV. It was now on the weather, saying it was going to rain very soon. "Or do you want me to go with you so your sure there won't be any problems?" Sakura said. She doesn't know why she even keeps that paper anymore. They always let Sakura go without even asking her anything, except maybe a how are you.

Aged Lunatic

Thanks" said sasuke putting the paper away. He then looked back to sakura."You can if you want but im meeting you the team eagle. Juggo is crazy suigetsu is a murderous sarcastic and karin in insane. "said sasuke calmly as he sat down.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura shrugged her shoulders then looked over to Sasuke. "You forgot their leader, who's clearly blind to what's around him. Then me, well I have inhuman stregth and the shortest temper ever. So it's just one big party!" Sakura said sarcastically. "I better go, it would look weird if you came back without any herbs anyways." Sakura said then turned off the TV. There was nothing good on anyways.

Aged Lunatic

Ok just dont be mad if karin gets in your face' said sasuke as he sat. He would wait for her to finish before they set out. He put his head back and closed his eyes.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura smirked to herself. If that girl got in her face, her face will be broken. The pinkette couldn't help but to laugh to herself alittle darkly at that thought. It wasn't too long before was ready to go. Sakura herself just before she said anything to Sasuke. Her eyes were soft again. 'You really are blind to what's around you, Sasuke-kun.' She thought then walked over to him. "Ready." She said simply then waited for Sasuke to llead the way.

Aged Lunatic

Right' said sasuke as he headed out. As the two past by the villagers rude comments where heard once again. Sasuke pretended to ignore them as he deserved it. The two the headed for the nearest gate in whitch sasuke handed the paper over. Once out of sight sasuke began taking of into the trees not going to fast as to leave sakura. The two landed infront of the three ninja" Hey" said sasuke to his team.

Hey sasuke" said juugo looking at the two. He was already wondering if he should kill the pink haired girl or not. His mind began to go out of whack but it was nothing the others couldn't handle

Hey sasuke" said suigetsu leaning on a tree. "so who is the pink haired broad" he said with his shark like grin on his face..

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura narrowed her eyes at the one who called her 'pink hair board'. She really wanted to punch him but instead, she smile sweetly. "I'm Haruno Sakura." She said, knowing that would probably piss him off. She knows how to get to people, better then they can get to her. She then lead on a tree not too far away. She decided to leave this to Sasuke now.

Aged Lunatic

Sakura this is juugo and suigetsu" said sasuke calmly. "What have you learned" said sasuke to the two.

Well we spotted zetsu scoping out multiple villages. we still are'nt sure what madara is planning. Karin actually followed his chakra signal to the leaf village" said juugo in is kind and calm attitude. He then looked at sakura. "Nice to meet you" he said as his mind was swirling.

Karin leaped down from the trees above" sorry but zutsu moved again. "Im tracking his chakra somewhere of west" said karin now looking at sakura" sasuke who is this somely girl you are with" said karin loudly. She then walked up to sakura" I hope you aren't trying to steal my sasuke" she snapped. "Karin was the ultimate sasuke fan. She even had one oh his sweaty shirts somewhere.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura looked at Karin, she understood what Sasuke meant. A smirk then came to her lips when she decided to tease the head. "I'm Haruno Sakura, Sasuke-kun's teammate. Steal your Sasuke? Ha! Then you're not going to like this." Sakura said and her smirked grew wider. "I live with him." She said then turned her back to all of them. "I'm going to go get some herbs by the gate. Come get me when you're done Sasuke-kun." Sakura said then turned around and smiled. "It was nice to meet all of you, well except you." Sakura said and looked at Karin, then she took her leave.

Aged Lunatic

Sasuke took a step back as sakura spoke. Juugo did the same and backed up slightly while suuigetsu began laughing. "How dare you. who the hell do you think you are" said karin going off. Let me at her" she called out as juugo grabbed her. It was normally the other way around. "Looks like someone got him before you karin. and they just met back up how lame are you" said suigetsu laughing before karin hit him in the face. He turned into water and reformed still laughing it of. "Sasuke sighed. "Back to business" sasuke said calmly. They where a serious group but but they had there moments.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura chuckled as she heard the last few comment from Sasuke's team before she left. It was fun to tease Karin like that, she just hopes Sasuke doesn't bring that back up. The pinkette is still alittle embarrassed about the hug from last night.
Once Sakura was at a good spot, she started picking for herbs, she was running low on some and she was sure the Hospital could always use more. The pinkette never thought of herself as this, but she really is a person with a big heart and is very soft.

(( sorry but this is my last post since i have school tomorrow, night! ))

Aged Lunatic

Sasuke and his team began talking a bit more. The team the dismissed after thirty minutes and the other three left. Sasuke then walked over to sakura. "Sorry about karin and suigetsu" he said calmly. " do you have everything sorry we took so long" he said looking at her

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura looked at Sasuke. She had gotten more then what she needed thanks to him. Her bag was full and she was drity, she even had drit on her face. "No need to be sorry. I didn't really think anything of it. Juugo seems nice though." Sakura said as she stood up and dusted herself off alittle.

Aged Lunatic

Sasuke smiled as she said juggo was nice. "You havent seen the other side of him" said sasuke calmly as he took some of the herbs sakura was carrying. He figured if he asked she would say no so he just decided to help her. "So we taking these back home" he said calmly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff