Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

Ok then" said naruto watching run of. He knew it was more than that but didnt want to get beat to the ground at the moment. "Hope fully things will all work out" said naruto to himself before walking of.

As sasuke sat on the roof thinking he felt a sence of danger. He quickly leaped up and moved out of the way from an attack. When he looked he spotted a black and white tifer. It looked as if it had just jumped of a piece of paper. "What kind of jutsu is this" said sasuke to himself as he watched. He then spotted nother ninja on the roof top.

I am known as sai. Your replacement on squad seven and i dont apriciate you making sakura cry" said sai as three more tigers appeared. They all three then rushed sasuke. He the painted a bird in the ground and took flight.

Sasuke quickly drew his sword and activated his sharingan. He perform handsighns so fast that they couldent be seen by an untrained eye. Sasuke let out a surge of energy known as chidori nagashi taking out the tiger. He was then hit to the floor by the bird sai was on. "damn it" said sauke performing more handsighns. "Phionex flower jutsu" said sasuke as he fired multiple fire balls at the painted bird. While sai was busy douging them sasuke already began his next attack. He sent the chidori through his sword and extended in up into the air like a peircing blade. The bird was hit and poffed but sai drew another one and flew. If he hadent he may have been peirced through the heart. sasuke wasent trying to kill him. All his jutsu where normally to kill though is all. Training under orichimaru gave him that much atleast.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura sat in her apartment, she heard a figth going on but there's other ninjas in this village, she'll let them handle it. She planned on staying in her apartment during her time off, well that's what she planned on. She got a call from her mother, asking her if she was ok. She said that Ino had saw Sakura running and crying down the street.
The pinkette sighed, after the fifth time trying her mother she was fine. "Fine, mom. I'll show you. I'm coming over for dinner. I don't have work for the next few days, so I might as well." Sakura said, knowing that it would also keep her mind off of the Uchiha male.

----------

Sakura didn't believe it. Her mom and Kakashi were at the same table. They tricked her. "Damn it! Do you people never give up? I said I was fine!" Sakura said... well more like yelled. Earning a sigh from her mother. "Haruno Sakura! Don't you lie and yell at me! And I know you did not curse in my house!" Sakura's mother then went off on a rant about the house rules. Sakura sighed and sat down, she knew she couldn't get out of this. She turned to Kakashi. She could tell by the look on his face, he knew what the problem was. "If you think it's Sasuke, you're wrong, Sensei." Sakura lied evenly.

Aged Lunatic

Kakashi raised an eye at sakura. "But sakura no one said sasuke. strange that you would go straight there" said kakashi looking at her with his usually laid back attitude. "Now im sure that having him just come back to the village must be having some type of effect on you" said kakashi watching her with his one eye.

Sai dodged the fire balls graceful in the air as he sent more animals after sasuke. The uchiha could predict the moves easily but this was getting annoying. "You really must be annoying" said sasuke tapping two symbols on his wrist. There was a huge poof suddenly hundreds of kunai shuriken and windmill shuriken began flying towards sai . As sai feel sasuke thew a single kunai hitting sai's brush right before he could draw again. He then flash stepped and leaped up in the air. "Lions barrage" sasuke called out slamming sai straight into the ground below. The ninja was slightly hurt but nothing to serious. "Next time just don't" said sasuke calmly as he put his sword away. He would probably get blamed for that one.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura glared at Kakashi, sort of. He had tricked her, though she didn't mind. Kakashi has always helped her out in some way or another. She looked at him then thought of something. "Sensei, where's Sai? I haven't seen him all day." Sakura said. Though it was weird for her to think about the Sasuke-look-a-like. The pinkette then started to think about what Kakashi said. She knew Sasuke being back was having an effect on her but maybe that's what making her so hard on him. If she were to turn him in for what she had saw, he would be put in jail, where she knows he'll stay here.
The pinkette then stood up and looked over to Kakashi. "You can skip the Sia question. It doesn't matter anymore. I'll see you later." Sakura said and left, of course she said bye and love you to her mother before leaving.

---------

Sakura had walked alittle over shot from her apartment and was about to turn around when she saw Sai and Sasuke fighting. She groan and grabbed Sai, since he was the closest one to her. She had hit him on the head. "BAKA! What the hell takes you fighting in the middle of the town? That's what the training grounds are for! And you!" Sakura said and pointed to Sasuke. "You better get your a** over here before I kick your a** too!" She said and let go of Sai. She was watching Sasuke, if he was smart, he would listen to her.

Aged Lunatic

But sakura he made you cry i was just teaching him a lesson" said sai with his bruised face. He still wasent so good with emotions and other things. He was actually trying to help and figured this would make his team mate feel better.

Sasuke stood still as sakura called him. He didnt leave but he didnt walk to her. If anyone knew sasuke that was the best they where going to get. "He attacked me, i just defended myself" said sasuke with a slight attitude.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura glared at Sai. She was ready to beat the crap out of him. But she took a few deep breaths. "Sai, I'm glad you care for me. But I can handle beating up a guy for myself, ne? So next time, please just leave it to me. Anyways, I don't want Ino-Pig yelling at me for brusising your face. Sorry about that, short temper." Sakura said and rubbed the back of her head, laughing nervously. She knew she could trick Sai into it was nothing, in fact, she even believed herself.
The pinkette looked over to Sasuke, well she couldn't reallt balm him for not moving. Though she thought he would at least would of tried the leave. Sakura sighed and bowed to Sasuke, making Sai bow with her. "I am sorry for what my idiot teammate attack you without a good reason." Sakura said then glared at Sai. "You better say sorry." Sakura hissed lowly so only she and Sai could hear.

Aged Lunatic

Sai nodded and got up. He then bowed to sasuke in aplogy. Sasuke watched at him with a blank expression. He then spoke while looking of to the side. "Don't worry about it" said sasuke as he began walking away. He figured sakura was only apologizing because she felt she had to. He made his way through the villagers that had gathered. There were a few nasty commets about him but he pretended not to hear them.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura watched Sasuke go away, right after she had straigthen herself. She sighed. 'Do I always have to be the adult? Geez.' Sakura thought as she followed after sasuke, she waved bye to Sai.
The medic was getting alittle annoied with the Uchiha. She was calling his name and he didn't hear her. Well, that's what she was pretenting. After not being able to take it anymore, Sakura follow cought up to him and put her hand on his shoulder to make him stop walking. She looked at him sternly. "Geez, I think you need to get your ears checked. I was calling your name telling you to wait up. Sasuke, I seriously need to talk to you about .... earlier. But we can't talke here. So, will you follow me so we can work this whole thing out?" Sakura said serisously the whole time. She didn't care about what other people were thinking. She justed wanted Sasuke to say yes, so they could work this all out.

(( this one or my next one will be my last post for the night, i'll reply in the morning as soon as i get up ))

Aged Lunatic

(Lol i was going to say the same thing)

Sasuke stopped as sakura grabbed his arm. "I didnt hear anything" said sasuke looking at her. He then thought about going with her. It could go either ways. She could have told the anbu already. Sasuke decided to trust her. "sure thing" said sasuke as he began following her.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura sighed then started walking off to some place with alot less people. She found herself, along with Sasuke, at the park. No body came here this time of day, when the sun's going down. Sakura turned around to face Sasuke. "Listen, I'm sorry for how I acted and for yelling at you. I didn't mean those things, it's just. I dunno .... my emotions are all messed up because your back. I don't know if I should be happy or pissed off. Then when I saw you with those ninjas, the pissed off side won." Sakura paused for a moment, to think over what she was going to say. She knew she was missing alot of her emotions in there.
Her emerald eyes then looked up at him. "Please explain to me why you were with them. So I can decided on telling Tsunade-shishou or not. Please, Sauske-kun. Let me help you for once." Sakura said as she took a step closer to Sasuke. Her eyes had soften up by a whole lot. She wasn't as she was a moment before. She felt as if it was like the night he left her again. She felt the same that night, begging him to let her help him.

(( lol, well good night! ))

Aged Lunatic

Sasuke sighed as he looked at sakura. "You cant tell anyone yet until i figure out the situation. It will put my team in danger" said sasuke as his eyes locked on to her. "Madara uchiha is back. Not only did the village force itachi to take out his own. He enlisted the help of madara in exchange for madara not trying to destroy the village. The akatsuki member who wears the swirl mask is madara" said sasuke firmly/ Those three ninja are the rest of my team that i formed after killing orichimaru. we where once team hebi but after itachis death we are now team eagle"said sasuke calmly. "I was meeting with them because they have been keeping watch on madara for me" sasuke said finally trusting someone outside his team. It had been so long.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura was shocked that Sasuke was actually telling her. But, after hearing the truth, she felt back. "Sasuke-kun, I'm sorry. I should had asked you before assuming things. But," Sakura paused and looked down, thinking about it. She then looked back up to Sasuke. "I won't tell anyone, Sasuke-kun, but you're going to need to tell Tsunade-shishou sooner or later. I might have a hot temper, but her's is wrost. You need to think her, atleast. She'll understand and she'll help you. If not, I will. I'll do all I can for you Sasuke-kun." Sakura said looking away, blushing alittle.
The pinkette then thought about the name he had said. Madara. She remember coming across an Akastuki with an orange, swirl mask. "Madara ..... as in, Madara who started the Uchiha clan, Madara? That's not possible. He would be over a hundred years old." Sakura said, looking back to Sasuke. The blush still on her cheeks. She knew she was speaking with imformation that she shouldn't know, but that's what happen when the pinkette got bored and wanted to know more.

Aged Lunatic

Eventually" said sasuke still looking at her. "I don't want anyone jumping the gun on anything" said sasuke leaning back on a wall now. "Madara has the enternal sharingan which allows him to to be immortal" said sasuke now looking into her green eyes. "Do you mind if we not talk about that for right now" said sasuke as he was still thinking about taking itachis eyes or not.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura looked at Sasuke and nodded. "Sure ...." Then pinkette said and looked away. She was trying to think about the imformation she had just gotten. She can't go to Tsunade about it, she had promised she wouldn't tell anyone. A sigh came from her lips. "Again, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have jugded you like that just because of your past. But .... Sasuke-kun. Why did you come back?" Sakura said in a soft voice. She felt weak thinking about it but she wanted to know. Her emerald eyes stared deeply into his Onyx eyes.

Aged Lunatic

Sasuke sighed and looked up. "I never betrayed the village. I always planned to kill orichimaru after i got what i needed. After finishing itachi and learning the truth i decided i should follow itachis foot steps and return" said sasuke all at once. He did miss the village a litte but he would never say. "I wasent sure i would get accepted back into the village this easily though" said sauke looking at her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff