Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura giggled as she watched Sasuke. 'He must be really tired.' She thought then locked the door and hang up her keys. She then turned back to Sasuke. "I guess I'll have to get a key made for you." She said then yawned herself. She was tired, but she was also used to it. Working as a medic for a few years does that to you. You get out worked then crash. The pinkette then head back into her room. "Good Night, Sasuke-kun." Sakura said then went into her room. She changed into a crimson tank top and black shorts, then went to bed.

Aged Lunatic

Night" said sasuke as he went to a room himself. His cloths where still with his team. Juugo would have some animal deliver them by night. Sasuke stripped to his boxers and dropped into the bed. He watched the ceiling for about ten minutes thinking about every thing that had happened. He then thought about how his team was still out alone. He would have to go help them some time. What if madara found out. what if he already knew. all these ran through the uchihas head before he drifted to sleep.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It was 8 am when the pinkette woke up. She was about to freak out but she then remember Tsunade had gave her the rest of the week off. She swang her legs over her bed and got up and went to the bathroom to do her business.
It wasn't too much later that she was out in the kitchen making some pancakes. Sakura was smiling as she did so. She was still in the tank top and shorts she went to sleep in, thought she did put on some crimson tigh highs. Her pink hair was still messy and unbrushed. She was lazy the mornings she wasn't in a hurry to get to the hospital.

Aged Lunatic

Sasuke awoke to the smell of food. This wasn't something he was used to anymore. Since he was either on the run or at one of orichinmarus many bases. Completely forgetting what he was wearing sasuke walked out to the kitchen in his boxers. Even if he had remembered he wouldn't have thought anything about it. "Hey" said sasuke not to far away from her.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura then heard Sasuke and turned around to him, her eyes closed. "Good Morning, Sasuke-kun." Sakura said then open her eyes. She saw Sasuke was shirtless and he was just in his boxers. She turned back to the pancakes before the blush got too bad.
The pinkette then put the pancakes on two plants and handed Sasuke's his. "I hope you like pancakes." Sakura said and looked at Sasuke. She didn't blush this time, just thought Sasuke as a patient and her cheeks stayed her normal color.

Aged Lunatic

wow" said sasuke as he wasn't expecting breakfast. "Sakura you really didnt have to get me anything" said sasuke calmly as he took a seat.His boxers where regular blue nothing to fancy. There where a few scars and cuts on his skin but nothing to serious. His neck was now bear as he had been been free from the curse marks powers for a number of days now. "I take it you have busy schedule today" said sasuke as he began eating.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura looked at Sasuke. "Don't be silly, Sasuke-kun. You're giving me a reason to actually cook again. Now stop complaining, as long as you're here. I'm going to cook." Sakura said then started eating her pancakes.
When Sasuke guessed that she had a busy day, she shook her head. "I'm actually off of work for the rest of the week. So, I have nothing." Sakura said then her eyes went over to Sasuke's neck and saw it was bare. She gasped. "Sasuke-kun! Y-your curse mark! I-it's gone?!" She excailmed.

Aged Lunatic

If you say so" said sasuke to the food comment. The shinobi continued eating. He then heard sakuras outburst. "Thats a gift from itachi" after i took over orichimarus body it had strange effects on my level two transformation. During the fight after i ran out of chakra orichimaru used the mark to break though my own body. Itachi used some type of spirit sword to seal him within me forever." said said before finishing another pancake. "He did transfer his sharingan powers into me right before he died though so the mangekyu sharingan is a nice replacement" said sasuke finishing his plate of food.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura nodded as Sasuke spoke, to show that she understand what he was saying. "So those rumors were true about Sharingan making you blind ...." Sakura muttered to herself, again she learn that from reading something that she wasn't suppose too. She was actually a very sneaky person. She knew alot more then she would let anyone know. Her mind is full of knowledge that hard to believe that she's still only a teen.

Aged Lunatic

That is true to an extent. Its gets worse the more you use the mangekyu sharingan. Regular sharingan is fine."sasuke said getting up and streching. "There is a cure. Its another dark secret of the uchiha clan. "You can rip out your brothers eyes and transplant them. That stops you from going blind and gives you the eternal sharingan. "Its the same as mangekyu but it allows you to live forever" said sasuke calmly

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura looked up at sasuke. She couldn't believe he was actually telling her all of this. "I didn't know all of that. I guess those scrolls don't have everything in them." Sakura said then got up and put her plant in the sink. She saw the ones from yesterday in there. She decided she should do them now while she remembered.

Aged Lunatic

Yea no one is supposed to no" said sasuke getting up. He then checked the time and went to a window. A suitcase was the dropped by a passing eagle. Sasuke caught it and pulled it inside. They were his cloths that juggo was supposed to drop of. "Im going to take a shower and change" said sasuke walking to the room then walking out in a towel towards the bathroom.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura smiled as she watched Sasuke go take a shower. She decided she should go get dressed now. Once she was in her room. She decided just to wear her ninja outfit. Though she may be off of work from the Hospital, she didn't know if that also meant from missions too.
Once she was dressed, Sakura brushed her messy hair. She then went out into the living room and sat on the couch. She turned on the TV and just watched the news. Her mind then began to wonder and found itself thinking about last night. When Sakura had hugged Sasuke, and he hugged her back. The pinkette cheeks redden alittle. She then started to wonder what kind of feelings did the Uchiha hold for her.

Aged Lunatic

Sasuke soon came out of the shower again. He wore a blue towel and his hair was dripping wet. "So what are you up to today sakura" said sasuke as he passed by her and entered his room. Once inside he dried his hair and got dressed. He then came out afterwords in his new red gear. He had bought more than one.

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sakura jumped alittle when Sasuke spoke, snapping her out of her thoughts. She waited for Sasuke to come back into the room. "I'm not sure. I might just stay here and clean up the place." Sakura said, though that wouldn't keep her busy long. The apartment she always clean.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff