Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Giving a small smile, she said "be nice if you'd call my by my first name..." Yawning, the young woman walked up the stairs and lied down on the slightly destroyed bed. Sighing, she knew that it was better than nothing. Yawning, she lied on the bed and curled up in a ball... though as she slept she had transformed into her wolf state... She normally does this when in dire need of conserving sunlight energy.

Yawning, Nicole curled up into a tighter ball and slept till the meal was finished.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren nodded,as he heard her go up the stairs. He smiled as he cooked. About an hour later the food was ready. He set out the bowls on the table and went upstairs to get the sleeping Princess. He saw her wolf form,though he was not taken back by it,actually he thought she looked just as precious and gorgeous in this form as her human form. Sitting on the edge of the bed next to her. "Miss Nicole it is time to wake up. The food is ready,and i figure eating it while its still hot will make it taste better." Ren seemed to not be able to help himself as he stroked his hand through her fur,it was so soft and delicate like he imagined she was. Though he also knew that she was not some easily broken flower,no she could withstand the harshest of elements and survive.

Hell hound and Fire Fae Hybrid

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Nicole was having such a nice dream... dreaming that she was a child again... without a single care in the world. Dreaming that her mother had to leave... so her father was all she had left to protect her till her trial of the goddess...

But that never happened for her.

Suddenly, she had heard someone calling out her name. Blinking slowly, the young woman lifted her head from her paws and saw Ren. Yawning, she rose to her feet and stretched before shifting back.

Once in human form, Nicole started to dust her robes, blushing a bit from when Ren was petting her fur... she didn't know why he was petting her... yet it felt so nice at the same time as it was confusing. Rubbing her eyes, she said "I'm ready to eat." Giving him a bright smile, she walked down the stairs as she said "race you!" Giggling, Nicole ran to the kitchen, mostly to have a little fun for a change, but also cause she was starving.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren blushed as he kept petting her and when she changed to her human form he had turned around slightly. Since she did not say that she didnt like the petting he was not about to apologize for it. "Oh its on. But maybe we should make some stakes about what the loser has to do.",he said as he took off after her down the stairs. He had a huge grin on his face as he was in a rather good mood. As they almost reached the bottom of the stairs REn picked up Nicole and with a slight snarl of fun he turned around and put her back up a couple of steps before he started to turn back around and hopefully come out victorious.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Giggling and pouting, Nicole created a wine and used it as a whip, wrapping it around Ren's ankle and pulled hard. Laughing, she jumped over him and ran into the kitchen and laughed. "I win!" She said with a laugh and started to dance around.

Showing off.

Though, she couldn't help it, this was the most fun she's had in years. So long in fact, that she had lost track of how many years it's been. Giggling a few more times, she grabbed two bowls and set the table. "So... what would the loser have to do?" She said with a smile.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

REn landed with a thud on the floor,a loud harrumph escaped from his mouth. He got up and dusted himself off as he smiled at her. Watching her dance about happily. It was the first time he saw her truly happy. "Next time i will be ready for your little tricks: he said as without another word walked over to her and planted a kiss on her lips. "There that is your prize for winning.",he told her as he took a step back and blushed. Really he couldnt believe he did that but then again he had wanted to kiss her for a bit and it seemed this was the most opportune time to do so. Without even another thought he filled his bowl and grabbing some cups and a pitcher of water he sat down at the table.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Nicole just smiled ath im, wondering what her prize would be... though, when she was kissed on the lips her face explouded in a deep shade of crimson. Her eyes were wide in shock, not sure what had just happened... she had her first kiss... her first kiss...

Nicole didn't know what to think at all... in fact, it almost seemed like she had stopped breathing just from shock... So,s he did the only sensable thing...

She fainted.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren saw her falling and quickly got up,grabbing her before she hit the ground. He cradled her in his arms. "Hey whats the matter?",he asked a slight grin on his face,"Was my kiss that good? If you want another just ask." He sort of chuckled. Though he was not one to give out kisses,actually he had never wanted to kiss anyone before meeting Nicole. He had given his first kiss to her,not know that he took her first kiss away. He ran a hand through her hair,"Hey come on now this is not funny,please wake up?" His eyes looked a bit frantic as he thought that maybe she was not fully recovered from using her ink skill.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Groaning softly, Nicole slowly started to open her eyes... She had never expected that he would kiss her... it was a little embaressing... least to her it was... she's never been kissed before so it had been a little surprising... Shaking her head, hoping to clear the fog that was in her head she said "I'm sorry..."

Nicole hadn't expected to faint at all... which made it even more embaressing.

Taking a deep breath, she pushed herself to stand, thankful that Ren had caught her... she knew that if he didn't she would be sore when she had woken up. Giving him a small smile she sat down and started to eat her meal.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Rens eyes softened and looked happy as a smile appeared on his face as she awoke. "Hey there is nothing to be sorry for. I am glad you are okay.",he said as he stood beside her while she stood up just incase she was still a bit dizzy or anything. "I should be the one to apologize,for kissing you so suddenly i mean you are probably still a tired out from restoring the house and i go and do something like that.",he bowed his head slightly to her. When she went over to sit and eat he did the same. A small smile on his face as he ate quietly not sure really what to say. But then something came to mind,"Um since we are going to be here for the winter,want to help me come up with how to decorate this place? I am not really that good with that kind of stuff so it would be nice to have your input. Especially since you will be staying as well." Well if you want to that is."

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Nicole just smiled, trying to tell him that it was okay... that she wasn't mad at him in the least. Taking a bite, she couldn't help but smile... this was all nice... it felt... right to her that they are eating a meal together in a house rather than outside... Looking around the house, she couldn't help but wonder why this house looked so familiar to her...

"I'd love to decorate." She said with a smile...

Giggling she started to wonder around after she ate... trying to figure out why this place was so familiar to her... As she wondered around the house, she tried to think... tried to search her memories for this house... Looking over at the fireplace, the young woman saw a picture frame... Frowning in confusion, Nicole reached over and picked it up and stared at the picture...

She was shocked to see what it was...

It was a picture of a man with short white hair and gold eyes, smiling brightly as he had his arms wrapped around a woman that looked like an older version of NIcole, but instead of gold eyes, the woman had a soft crimson... in the woman's arms, was a little baby girl... It was a picture of her parents when she was a baby...

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren kept smiling,"Well i am glad you like to decorate. Then you can decorate to your hearts content." When they finished he cleared the table and did the dishes. Taking the rest of the meal and putting it into a larger bowl and a lid so he could save it for later. While he was doing that it seemed Nicole took to walking around the house. He snuck up behind her as she was looking at a picture frame. He was about to say something when he say the family. "Is this your house?",he asked as his eyes never left the photo. He had to admit that her family seemed rather happy. He had never really met his father but his mother seemed to be madly inlove with him even after he kicked her away from his side. True they were happy but still his mother was not whole without his father there. Honestly in some ways he really hated his father for not coming to her rescue even when she begged for him while she was tortured. At the end she even seemed to think of him more than Ren. Yet Ren never faulted his mother for it. He still loved his mother dearly and no matter what nothing would ever change that.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Nicole looked like she was about to fall over... she had forgotten her family home after being away from it for so long. "I... I didn't remember... I... I feel like..." Tears started to fall from her eyes, thinking about her father... thinking of the last moment she had seen him...

Him being torchered because he had mated with a sun goddess... Nicole's body was shaking horribly... She felt like she was going to be sick...

Nicole fell over, her legs no longer able to keep her standing... her skin was pale from the shock.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

"Hey its okay.",he said as he saw her crying. He hated to see a woman cry.He patted the top of her head. "If you need to just let it all out. I am here for you." He saw her knees give out and her falling again. "Maybe i should start charging you for my catches.",he said with a smile. He was trying to cheer her up. He easily scooped her up in his arms. Carrying her up the stairs and into the bedroom she was in before. The sun still out as he opened the shutters on the window to let the sun shine on the bed and her. He had remembered how it helped to heal her before and since she looked a bit pale he thought it might do the trick this time. He sat beside her on the bed and kept running his fingers through her hair. "Dont worry Nicole,just rest i will be right beside you when you awake.".

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Nicole sniffled before lying down... she was tired, that was for sure... all of this stress was getting to her. Taking a deep breath, Nicole curled up in a ball and drifted off to sleep. She wanted to forget that day... it was one of the worse days of her life...

For it was also the day she was kidnapped... ((short but to the point))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff