Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren noticed she seemed to be a bit more affectionate,but it was not bother him. Actually he kind of liked it. "Well then lets just rest for today,then tomorrow we can start moving." When she got up to go to the springs Ren followed her. He really didnt let her out of his sight much he was afraid that someone else sent by his father would come and harm her. As she got into the hot spring Ren shifted to his Hell Hound form. Smelling something rather intoxicating about Nicole he almost padded towards her as he returned to his human form. "Dear are you waring some new kind of fragrance or something?",he asked as he felt an urge to pin her down and claim her run though his body even felt it stronger when he returned to hound form. He had never once felt this kind of thing before and so it was all so new and a bit hard to keep under control..

Hell hound and Fire Fae Hybrid

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Blushing crimson, Nicolecovered her chest as she said "no, I'm not wearing anything new." Damn it, she can't keep hiding this if he's showing signs of attraction... well, greater attraction. Though, Nicole couldn't tell him, worryin that he would move so far from her that she wouldn't see him for months at a time. It was a horrible thing. Taking a deep breath, she sank a little in the water, hoping that it would stop the flow of her scent.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

His hound seemed to know more than his human half as it wanted to crawl over into the water with her to nuzzle against her and some other things as well.. Placing a paw over his nose as he tried to not think about things anymore as she dipped lower into the water,her scent fading a bit. He shot up to make sure she was still there and safe. When she was he laid back down and awaited for her to get out. Even if he wanted to clam her Ren would not,he was not about to force the woman he loved to do anything she did not want to do. So if it meant having to live with these urges then he would. Though his hound was really furious that he couldnt have some fun.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Once Nicole was done her bath, she grabbed her robes and gotdressed quickly. Taking a deep breath, she walked over to Ren and kissed his cheek and walked on into the cave to try to sort everything out. She knew that he was starting to smell the desire that coated her scent...

She would have to tell him...

"Ren, I need to talk to you..." Nicole calmly said, trying to find a way to explain to explain everything...

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren wagged his tail as she kissed his cheek. He followed her back to the cave and then transformed. "What is it dear?",he asked as she said she needed to talk to him. He stood beside her,him being a bit taller than her he moved his head down some to look at her. He wanted to embrace her but it seemed something was really weighing heavy on her mind and he did not want to make her upset or anything like that. "You know you can tell me anything. Whatever is on your mind. I want to be the one you can come to and talk whenever you are having problems. But just be warned i may not know all the answers.".

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Taking a deep breath, Nicole started to explain everything to him. That it was mating season for demons, and with her being part goddess, he smell was much more intoxicating to men. And it made it harder for both herself, and the men that come near her to resist, but what made it harder for her was because she loved Ren... So, she was much more attracted to him, than anyone else that would try to take her...

She lied her head on his shoulder for comfort... this was all stressful... but at least it was keeping her mind busy from what she desired.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren blushed as she explained then and then when she said she loved him. "I love you too Nicole." When she rested her head on his shoulder he stroked her hair softly,"Dont worry we will get through this together. And i promise i will keep myself from forcing you to do something you dont want to do." Wrapping his arms gently around her,"So please you dont have to stress out about things." Though he must say that even now his human half was starting to feel the urge he was good to his word and controlled himself. "So about our new accommodations. Is there anything in particular you want to look for?"

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Taking a deep breath, she calmly said "it gets worse later on." Which, was true... she did want Ren badly, but feared that it would not turn out the way they had planned. Sighing softly in content, she calmly said "any house is good for me, so long as your there." She couldn't help but to smile... Everything looked like it would turn out okay after all... But, this was only day one in the season... there was still a long way to go till it was over.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

"Well then we will just suffer more when it gets worse. But at least you dont have to suffer through it alone this time." When she said any house would do as long as he was there he smiled wider. "Well you can choice the house. You know im not really good with picking those kinds of stuff out. Im only really good a hunting and gathering and a bit of cooking." Chuckling slightly,"Well if anyone tries to come close then you Knight in Shinning Armor will just send them packing." He picked her up and took her over to the bed. "Now its time for rest. You will need it for tomorrow we have a long journey awaiting us." After he laid her down on the bed he kissed her forehead. Switching to his hell hound form he took his spot at the foot of the bed. Being down at the end made things almost unbearable to him but he forced himself to suffer through it,as the saying goes what does not kill you makes you stronger.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
The weeks had gone by.. They were able to pick a nice house for them to live in. Nicole was happy though she was a little tired and a little... edgy. Anything would set her off cause she was fighting her desires... But, she knew that Ren was either in worse shape than she was,or in just as bad shape.

Growling, she tried to think of other things..

Sadly, that didn't work. Moving to her room she tried to do an activity hoping that would keep her busy...

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren was glad they found a home. It was great to have someplace to actually call home. Ren got a job helping out at the blacksmiths and the fishery. So he was gone most of the day. He missed being with Nicole but they did need the money and food so he suffered through it. And besides he made sure she was kept safe even when he was not around. Life seemed good. Well besides being in misery of fighting his desires but still he suffered through it. Whenever she seemed to get angry and take things out on him she let him knowing she was just frustrated at the moment. At night he kept watch in he hellhound form at the foot of the bed. Since they were not mates fully yet he felt it was wrong for him to sleep on the bed as a man.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Nicole growled, she threw her knitting needles aside... she couldn't stand this anymore! Punching the wall, she left a dent and sighed... Her ears thinking she heard the door open. Blinking in confusion, Nicole walked down the stairs, holding a sword to prepare herself if it was an intruder that wanted to kill her... or worse.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren had gotten off work early. He had a fresh group of flowers to give to Nicole when she came down the stairs with her sword drawn. "Hey there honey.",he said,"Why dont we put the sword down. I promise i sensed no one dangerous around and besides none of the traps have been tripped." He laid the flowers on the table. He could tell she was really aggravated this time. Smiling as he cautiously walked towards him. "Would you like to go out and eat tonight?",he asked her. "There is going to be a small festival tonight to thank the God of the Water for giving them such a large haul." Though he knew it would mean that if there were demons about things could get messy. Well even humans might get a bit too close but Ren was not going to let them touch her,and besides he thought that it might do some good for her to get out of the house for a bit.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Nicole sighed softly, thankful that it was only Ren coming home. Setting the sword down, she thought that going to a festival was going to be great ot unwind from the stress. Hugging him, NIcole kissed his cheek and went up stairs only to come back down in a beautiful yukata. Blushing softly, she twirled for Ren then asked "how does this look?" It was red with a white obi tied around her waist.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren was glad to see settle down. He blushed as she kissed his cheek. When she came back down his eyes went wide as she twirled infront of him. "My dear you are even more lovely than moon. Oh own private goddess and slice of heaven." He wrapped his arms gently around her waist and puled her close to him. Kissing her briefly. "I should take my sword with me. Men will be coming in droves to get a look at your beauty." His hands moved slightly down to her bottom giving it a slight squeeze as he grinned and took off out of the house. He figured she would probably come after him for a move like that but he couldnt help it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces