Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren had dropped the fish as he pushed this woman off of him. "What he hell.",he said as he wiped his mouth off. "I have no idea who you are,i have never seen you in my life. And i sure as hell aint you mate." He tried to move past her when she grabbed his arm and whispered into his ear,"If you dont come back with me your precious goddess there will loose her life. These are the orders given to me by your father. And i even had orders to 'tame' you if you refuse to come along nicely." Ren froze.his father knew about them . How,he had never even once met the man now he wanted to get involved in his life. Ren clenched his hands into fists so hard he drew blood. He looked at Nicole his eyes full of love for the woman and also sorrow for what he was going to have to do. He mouthed please forgive me. Looking at the woman,"My dear your hair,you have cut it and your clothes are different as well. I am sorry that i did not recognize you. Yes i think i have blown over my steam long enough. Shall we head back home.?" Nari was so excited though she did want to spill some blood. "Yes my love let us return home. It has been so lonely there without you to warm the bed." Nari grinned at the woman with her sadistic smile as she began to drag Ren out of the house.

Hell hound and Fire Fae Hybrid

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Nicole felt like her whole world just crashed down around her. Falling to her knees, she just watched as Ren walked out of her life. Nicole sat there for what felt like hours... She didn't know how long she had sat there... and in fact, she didn't care at the moment. Nothing mattered to her.

Sniffling, Nicole started to wipe her eyes but her tears didn't stop. She jsut couldn't stop crying... it felt she was crying a never ending river of tears. Looking at the house, she couldn't look at it anymore.

Moving out of the house, Nicole drew the infinity symbol and set the home ablaze... nothing mattered to her anymore.

Walking out of the forest, Nicole decided that she would just lock her heart away... there wasn't a point anymore... there just wasn't a point in trying to be open with anyone.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

User Image

Nariko "Nari" Enderlay

Nari kept walking dragging the depressed Ren with her. "Listen boy you should just forget about her. Our kinds dont mix,more or less she was probably using you to get to your father.",she had no reason to believe anything else since their kinds were always at war with one another. When she dragged him into a small hut she pretty much just tossed him in there. "This is your home now. You will do whatever i tell you to do. If you wish for no harm to come to that girl of yours. So as for right now here,eat this.",she said as she tossed him some dried fish from a sack. She went over to the bedding area and laid down eating her piece of fish. "And when you are done just come to bed and sleep.",she patted a spot next to her. Ren refused to eat,refused to even go to bed he kept as far away as possible from that woman. Curling up in his Hell Hound form he let out a lonesome howl as he went to bed.

~3 months later~
Ren kept up like that he slept on the ground even when the winter ushered in. He barely ate. His hell hound form looked like a rather starved animal. Nari had him going out and fighting off those whom is father had ordered them to do. Though he did it only to survive he never once stopped thinking about Nicole. Wondering if she as aright,if she had found someone else. Every night before he went to sleep he let out a sad and mournful howl.

Follower of the Hell Hound Lord and Rens "Mate"

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
She didn't know how long she had traveled for. Sniffling softly, Nicole didn't know why but... she knew that she felt empty inside... that was easy to feel when you lost the one person you cared for the most... Shaking her head, Nicole knew that she shouldn't have said 'cared for' she should have said 'loved'.

Sighing softly Nicole saw the demons that her old master had sent more people to bring her back... to get her to taste the darkness once again.

She had sliced through them as if they were nothing. Her life meant nothing to her anymore. Nicole didn't want to keep living like this anymore. Looking at the sky, Nicole knew that it was winter now but... she didn't feel the cold at all. She was so dead inside that she didn't feel anything... she didn't feel the cold... she didn't feel any heat... she just felt nothing...

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren felt that maybe he should just die,just let his enemies kill him. Nothing mattered he had let the only two people he loved and cared for slip from his grasp. He was not worthy of being alive. Nari started to see his condition deteriorating but she didnt care. If he died so be it,he was not worthy of the blood that ran through his veins. It seemed that most nights though the light he once had in his dreams,the one that eclipsed even the darkest part of him was growing dimmer and dimmer. He whimpered and tossed about not even hardly sleeping anymore. Another week passed and Ren had still been sleeping. Nari got the idea of how to really send him over the edge. She went out scouting about looking for the light goddess. It took her a couple of days but she spotted her. Now to set the bait. She transformed into her hellhound form and began to stalk the goddess.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Nicole lifted her head and looked over... She saw a hell hound but didn't react the way she would have normally. Pointing her sword at the hell hound, she got ready to fight back. There was no way that she was going to let anyone beat her... if she became the strongest being in the world... it might help to dull the pain in her heart.

"I won't let you beat me..." She said in a dull voice, before she charged.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

User Image

Nariko "Nari" Enderlay

Nari chuckled as she changed,"Really Goddess you should learn to attack first..",she ran a hand through her own hair,"I hate playing messenger but alas i cant disobey orders." A sadistic smile on her face,"So i have come to deliver a message for you. It is from your darling Ren. He wishes to meet with you. I must say that i should be jealous but after all the wonderful moments we have shared these past months i think i will let this slide." Putting her hand out stretched towards her,"Would you play nice and come with me. I would have for him to get mad at me for roughing you up.".

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Nicole just narrowed her eyes... she wasn't going to believe this person... Ren didn't care about her... "Lies!" shouted Nicole as she swung her sword at the hell hound. There was no way that she was going to let anything stop her... she was going to fight. Dispite wanting to see Ren... she was angry.

She felt a burning rage within her... the spell that once had a hold on her... filling her with darkness started to boil within her body. Something that always surfaces when she looses herself to rage... and the desire to kill. "Die hell hound!" shouted the dark fill goddess.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

User Image

Nariko "Nari" Enderlay

"Tsk,Tsk,Tsk.",she said,"I guess i shall get scolded,but then again his scoldings still feel so good." She dodged the woman's blows. Well most of hem she got some scrape her and there but nothing major. "Sorry but you asked for this.",she said as she sent a wall of fire around the girl. Turning it into more of a cage as she kept shrinking it until the goddess would be able to barley stand. "Now just stay put until the flames steal your breath. Well unless you have a change of heart." Nari began to lick the top of her hand where she had received a cut,she really did love the taste of blood,even if it was her own..

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Nicole kept on thrashing aroundi n the cage... She had to break out of here! She couldn't stand close spaces! It made her think of when they kept her in a cage as a child to teach her disiplin. The young woman didn't know how long she kept thrashing around...

Only that she couldn't breath anymore...

Placing a hand over her chest, she tried to get some air... skin turning a light blue shade, she didn't know what was going on... did that woman mean what she said? About 'steal her breath'? It didn't make sense at all! Nicole blacked out...

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

User Image

Nariko "Nari" Enderlay

"Thank goodness.",she said as she released the flames and dragged the woman back. She tossed her against a cut down tree and began to bind her. Making sure the chains would dispell her light powers. When that was finished she went and told Ren where to meet her in 10 minutes. Chuckling she walked back to Nicole. "Okay wakey wakey.",she said as she began to slap the womans cheeks. "Come one dont you want to see Ren. I mean this could be the last time.",she began to whisper into her ear. She had a gag on her as well,"Because if he refuses to do as ordered then i have permission to kill him. And then i shall kill you. Think i get the blood of two people today,wouldnt you say its like my birthday.".

Ren did as instructed but stopped as he saw Nicole there tired up. He wanted to run to her,to help her but he knew that he no longer had the right. His body looked rather skinny and frail compared to the filled out and muscular body he had three months ago.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
She could only stare at Ren... Nicole didn't want to get him killed... She stared at him... as if telling him to just go ahead and kill her... she would rather lose her life than have him killed because he wouldn't. But... it didn't stop her desire to live at the same time. Her tail dipped into the ink pouch... she may not be able to use her powers, but at least she could use the ink to slick herself out of this.

Once she was sure that the ink coated the chains, NIcole was able to slip out and remove the gag. "Kill me Ren! Just do it or she'll kill us both! Please! I would rather die than have you die! Just do it damn it!" Nicole shouted, tears in her eyes as she tried to convince him to just finish her off.

It was the only way...

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren looked at Nicole,he couldnt,no he wouldnt kill her. He felt weak at his knees as he dropped to the ground. Nari laughed,"Oh this is too rich but i guess since he will not take your blood then i will.",she grinned and transforming she lunged towards Nicole. Ren though father way seemed to be faster then Nari at least when they practiced.. Running to Nicoles rescue he knocked her off course. Whining as he hit the ground rather hard. Standing up Nari snarled no longer after Nicole,no she wanted the traitors blood. She lunged as he was still down. Grabbing onto the scruff of his neck and pulled and using her nails to dig into his flesh. Ren cried out in pain as he tried to shake her off but he was to frail. But with Nicoles life hanging on him being the victor he put everything he had into it. He rolled on the ground as he knocked her off. A piece of skin flapping on his shoulder from her claws as he was bleeding heavily form the wound on his neck.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Nicole stared at hte battle unfold in front of her... her eyes wide with shock... not really sure what she could do to help him. Dipping her tail into the ink, she made a vine and again, used it as a whip to wrap itself around Ren's waist pulling him away from the woman.

Usingh er tail again, NIcole greated the infinity symbol, then three lines creating a fire storm... It was the only thing she could do to protect Ren... both of their lives were in danger right now... she had to fight back for someone she cares for.

Moving her body in front of Ren, she growled darkly. "Kill him, you have to kill me first!"

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

User Image

Nariko "Nari" Enderlay

Howling in delight as the fight just got more interesting. Nari cared mot the fire she was a hell hound after all. Switching form,"Really going to protect the one that left you,that broke your heart." Cackling maniacally "Such a riot i will love slicing your skin and drinking your blood." Ren laid down his wound was still bleeding as he tried to stand,his legs wobbling as he had no energy to stand as he started to move slowly towards Nicole and then pass her towards the fire. He did not want her involved in his fight. Thankfully the flames did not hurt him as he slowly trudged through them . He looked back slightly at Nicole as if he was going to see her for the last time. Using all the strength he could muster he lunged through the fire and towards Nari. It caught her off guard enough for him to get a goof shot at her neck. Though he was easily tossed away like he was nothing. Yelping in pain as he hit a tree and slumped to the ground. Reverting back to his human form as Nari screamed out in pain. She prided herself on having a flawless body and this wound would leave a scar if not be the downfall of her life. Ren thought that if Nicole could land the fatal blow then if he had died he would be okay with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces