Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Prophet

luna is back!sisterof the forceinfamous cop lethal && loyal three in one protector
User Image
what's this?A SLAP IN THE FACE : men I CAN'T ERASE x !!
don't expect harmonythese things x that you say xxx these things x that you say
goodbyeD O N ' T x M A K E x I T x A L L x O K A Y !
marco polo mime. . .IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE
marco polo mime. . .IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE
outta my mind so leave a message✘ ▌ i'll put on the gloves

what's this?INTENTIONS ARE CRUEL : men I AIN'T NOBODY'S FOOL x !!
don't expect harmonyit hurts x my pride x step aside xxx it hurts x my pride x step aside
goodbyeI x D O N ' T x N E E D x Y O U R x S Y M P A T H Y !
marco polo mime. . .IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY
marco polo mime. . .IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY
outta my mind so leave a message✘ ▌ your words are the truth

( name ) xx ( emotions ) xx ( actions ) xx ( thoughts ) xx ( love )

✘ ▌: xxx PAINT
          listen closely( username )
            Breathalizers don't tell me if you're high jackass.
            ▌: chuckles Yeah, I guess that's pretty good.
            Except, now I'm not tired at all.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Futuristic Paint▪Secret's Safe With Me▪The End Of Days

~~ ` OFF . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Oh Satellite Above Where Are You?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxSo Many Things I Have To Tell You Of (Please Come Back Soon)
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Go Through An Open Door Or A Hole In The Floor
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Vanished And I Can't See You Anymore
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Dreams Never Die When We Sleep
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Beneath The Open Sky In The Deep

xxx Lance | Training
                            ( ) Shades Overhead Of Blue And Red
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxIs This The End, Will You Come Back Again?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Searched Beyond The Clouds Are You There?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Walked Sadly Onward Through The Crowd (Alone Somewhere)
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Saw Beyond The Blur To Right Where You Were
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Beheld The Sight So Pure

xxx Hoping To Not Paint Tonight | A Blonde

XXX Of Blue `And Red. . . Cara
                                              xxxx xxx Will You Come Back Again?
                                              But they'll tell you if I'm drunk
                                              And the drug test will tell you if I'm high
                                              Exactly
                                              Oh well I'll come get you then
                                              Let you unwind a bit
                                              user has logged off

Maelle's Wife

Versatile Gekko

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
k - killme ~ </33
xx xx xx xx███████████████████████ ███████

xx xx xx xx xx xx xx♚┇┇ S - Stop! this :& █ SONG? - ⊱ *l.onely?girl ` CRAZY⇣ BITCH 。
xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx&& ゚↑online

User Image

xxSOMEONE — :stop this song
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO I WON'T SING ALONG SO I WON'T
xx xx xx x nakia praskovia x x tired x x i don't believe so

xi've gone to far to come back!
                                                  xxxx xxxx xxxx▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
                                                  ( / sighs and lights up a cigarette ) i can't believe this
                                                  i am almost twenty two and these people get mad because i can't look like a child?
                                                  immature ********, whatever i'm done with this, modeling lolita clothing is not worth this
                                                  ( / rolls her eyes and smiles ever so slightly )

hello~

xxx xxx xxx xxx :name ♛/♔

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

W-Watch Over Me Let The Rain Come Down B-British Angel

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) You're Cynical And Beautiful You Always Make A Scene
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxYou're Monochrome Delirious You're Nothing That You Seem
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I'm Drowning In Your Vanity Your Laugh Is A Disease
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You're Dirty And You're Sweet You Know You're Everything To Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Everything You Are Falls From The Sky Like A Star
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Everything You Are Whatever Ever You Want

xxx Camille Kirkland | Bored
                            ( ) I Wanna Kick At The Machine That Made You Piss Away Your Dreams
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxAnd Tear At Your Defenses Til There's Nothing There But Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You're Angry When You're Beautiful Your Love Is Such A Tease
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I'm Drowning In Your Dizzy Noise I Wanna Feel You Scream
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Everything You Are Falls From The Sky Like A Star

xxx The Bar | Whoever Can Pay

XXX Everything `You Are. . . CHATROOM
                                              xxxx xxx Falls From The Sky Like A Star
                                              -humming-
                                              Rather dull in here tonight isn't it?
                                              At least that gives me a break
                                              No men coming in means no one's going to buy me
                                              Perhaps I can read that book I've been dying for
                                              Though I do have an itch I wish could be scratched -flops over-
                                              Tsk what to do what to do?

Romantic Prophet

xxstrive forexcellence heir to th-the throne? CHAOS eyes of desire
    User Image
    yomanage me xx i'm a xx mess !! say it manage me xx i'm a xx mess !!
    no fairytalesTURN A PAGE I'M A BOOK HALF UNREAD
    x██████████ ████ ██████████ ████ ██████████ ████

this needs a better happy ending. . . I WANT TO BE LAUGHED AT, LAUGHED WITH, JUST BECAUSE X I WANT TO BE LAUGHED AT, LAUGHED WITH, JUST BECAUSE X
    this needs a better happy ending. . . I WANT TO BE LAUGHED AT, LAUGHED WITH, JUST BECAUSE X I WANT TO BE LAUGHED AT, LAUGHED WITH, JUST BECAUSE X

time warp ↗↗ i'm stuck in this rut : waiting on a second hand pick me up.
    Hawaiian lyrics Hawaiian lyrics t h e n x i x w o u l d x n e v e r x l e t x a n o t h e r x d a y x g o x b y
    my cat is twitching NAME xxx EMOTION

yomaybe it's xx not my xx week !! say it maybe it's xx not my xx week !!
    no fairytalesBUT IT'S MY YEAR AND I'M SICK OF WATCHING

this needs a better happy ending. . . MINUTES PASS AS I GO NOWHERE. AND THIS IS MY REACTION X MINUTES PASS AS I GO NOWHERE. AND THIS IS MY REACTION
    this needs a better happy ending. . . MINUTES PASS AS I GO NOWHERE. AND THIS IS MY REACTION X MINUTES PASS AS I GO NOWHERE. AND THIS IS MY REACTION

time warp ↗↗ i've been going crazy : i don't want to waste another moment here
    Hawaiian lyrics Hawaiian lyrics i x i m p r e s s x t h a t x e v e r y x w o r dx b y x d e s i g n x t u r n s x a x h e a d
    my cat is twitching ACTION xxx LOVE

and it's right in front of you, you're too damn naive( NAME )
          xxxxI DON'T WANT TO DREAM ANYMORE !!
          size=15]████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
          nah, nah, nah, come on! come on! come one! nah, nah, nah, nah, come on! user name here
            boooooored. rolls eyes
            someone should entertain me. now.

Maelle's Wife

Versatile Gekko

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
k - killme ~ </33

xx xx xx xx xx xx xx♚┇┇ S - Stop! this :& █ SONG? - ⊱ *l.onely?girl ` CRAZY⇣ BITCH 。

User Image

( / raises an eyebrow ) mm so this place isn't deserted~
                                                  i was beginning to believe my agent has truly sucked the life out of everything
                                                  but any who~

hello there

xxx xxx xxx xxx :british angel ♛/♔

but any who~

hello there

xxx xxx xxx xxx :chaos ♛/♔
              no. 1412 ◜can't catch×me—❞ a. thousand !masks
              User Image

can you feel it now can you feel it now
                                                              XXX ██ THE HEIGHTS in yourEYES
                                                              XXXxxNOX YOU XCAN'T XREAD XMYX POKER XFACE
                                                              XX»ιdenтιιтy cнecκ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ : KAITOU KID

i can feel it now i can feel it now
                                                              XXX ██ THE SIRENS in yourHEART
                                                              XX»secuяιтy cнecκ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ : *PUTS A FINGER TO HIS LIPS*

It's not here either...they must have taken it with them.
                  But that's to be expected. My father wouldn't have let anyone so simple-minded get the better of him.
                  It looks like they've left something else here...hm. A chatroom?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  _____________NOW xx CANxx Ixx GETxx ANxx ENCORE ?
                  ______ && chatroom◦!

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxYou're Monochrome Delirious You're Nothing That You Seem
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I'm Drowning In Your Vanity Your Laugh Is A Disease
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You're Dirty And You're Sweet You Know You're Everything To Me

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxAnd Tear At Your Defenses Til There's Nothing There But Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You're Angry When You're Beautiful Your Love Is Such A Tease
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I'm Drowning In Your Dizzy Noise I Wanna Feel You Scream

XXX Everything `You Are. . . Heir
                                              -smirks- Lucky for you darling
                                              I'm in the business of entertainment -sits up showing off her features-
                                              If you've got enough money that is
                                              What do ya say?

XXX Everything `You Are. . . S-Stop!
                                              Your agent?
                                              You an actress or something?
                                              Hullo

XXX Everything `You Are. . . can't catch me
                                              What the hell are you talking about?
                                              Hello darling -blows a kiss and winks-

Maelle's Wife

Versatile Gekko

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
k - killme ~ </33

User Image

mm, lolita model
                                                  well about to be a former one, i'm sick of this crap
                                                  i can't look like a child so they're getting all huffy, idiots

but any who~

hello there

( / leans back in her chair and tilts her head )
                                                  i do have to ask what you are speaking of dear~
                                                  you have caught my attention for the time being~

xxx xxx xxx xxx :catch me ♛/♔

Romantic Prophet

User Image

Hawaiian lyrics Hawaiian lyrics t h e n x i x w o u l d x n e v e r x l e t x a n o t h e r x d a y x g o x b y

Hawaiian lyrics Hawaiian lyrics i x i m p r e s s x t h a t x e v e r y x w o r dx b y x d e s i g n x t u r n s x a x h e a d

and it's right in front of you, you're too damn naive( ANGEL )
          nah, nah, nah, come on! come on! come one! nah, nah, nah, nah, come on! ♬ W-Watch Over Me Let The Rain Come Down B-British Angel
            ....oh, that sort of entertainment.
            i don't think my father would be too happy if i were to bring you home. smirks
            i say yes.

and it's right in front of you, you're too damn naive( b***h )
          nah, nah, nah, come on! come on! come one! nah, nah, nah, nah, come on! ♚┇┇ S - Stop! this :& █ SONG? - ⊱ *l.onely?girl ` CRAZY⇣ BITCH 。
            .oh no. it seems it isn't.
            oh, and are you an actress of some sort? you're certainly pretty enough to be on.
            smiles good evening, dear.

Maelle's Wife

Versatile Gekko

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
k - killme ~ </33

User Image

mm, lolita model
                                                  well about to be a former one, i'm sick of this crap
                                                  i can't look like a child so they're getting all huffy, idiots

no, no actress i can't hold a straight face during a silly line to save my life
                                                  i'm a lolita model, strictly lolita because i look like a child apparently
                                                  ( / light huff )
                                                  mm, thank you for the compliment~

good evening to you as well

( / leans back in her chair and tilts her head )
                                                  i do have to ask what you are speaking of dear~
                                                  you have caught my attention for the time being~

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

XXX Everything `You Are. . . Heir
                                              Definitely that sort of entertainment
                                              Though I'm an escort more than anything
                                              So even if you just want someone for a date
                                              Oh? Whyever not? I'm a very proper English lady thank you
                                              So how much have you got?

XXX Everything `You Are. . . S-Stop!
                                              Oh luckily I only need one more really big payday to buy my contract back
                                              Though I've gotten quite used to being pampered by men all because they want my body

XXX Everything `You Are. . . can't catch me
                                              What the hell are you talking about?
                                              Hello darling -blows a kiss and winks-
              no. 1412 ◜can't catch×me—❞ a. thousand !masks
              User Image

can you feel it now can you feel it now
                                                              XXX ██ THE HEIGHTS in yourEYES
                                                              XX»ιdenтιιтy cнecκ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ : KAITOU KID

i can feel it now i can feel it now
                                                              XXX ██ THE SIRENS in yourHEART
                                                              XX»secuяιтy cнecκ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ : *PUTS A FINGER TO HIS LIPS*

Let's just say there's a group of people I'm pursuing.
                  They're known to be quite dangerous so I'd rather not go into the details for your safety.
                  ( /smiles ) Might I know the name of the pretty lady I have the honor of meeting tonight?

______ && Angel◦!

There's an organization I'm pursuing. I'm looking... for the truth.
                  Have I? I'm afraid I can't reveal too much. For my work, it's better if I remain inconspicuous.

______ && SONG◦!

Maelle's Wife

Versatile Gekko

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
k - killme ~ </33

User Image

buy your contract back?
                                                  are you stuck in some sort of arrangement
                                                  ( / blinks ) mm, well you are an attractive young lady
                                                  you could model yourself to be honest, if you knew the right people

no, no actress i can't hold a straight face during a silly line to save my life
                                                  i'm a lolita model, strictly lolita because i look like a child apparently
                                                  ( / light huff )
                                                  mm, thank you for the compliment~

good evening to you as well

the truth? since when do we get the truth dear?

mm, i'm sorry dear you have made yourself to interesting now~
                                                  ( / sly grin ) it's not often i find people interesting this quickly
                                                  i suppose you should be flattered~
                                                  might i get your name?

Romantic Prophet

User Image

and it's right in front of you, you're too damn naive( ANGEL )
          nah, nah, nah, come on! come on! come one! nah, nah, nah, nah, come on! ♬ W-Watch Over Me Let The Rain Come Down B-British Angel
            then...i could use you for other things. even just company.
            my father wouldn't think it was right of my status. rolls eyes
            how much for an entire week with you?

and it's right in front of you, you're too damn naive( b***h )
          nah, nah, nah, come on! come on! come one! nah, nah, nah, nah, come on! ♚┇┇ S - Stop! this :& █ SONG? - ⊱ *l.onely?girl ` CRAZY⇣ BITCH 。
            ...i don't think you look only like a child. although i see where the lolita thing comes from.
            ...what's your name again? frowns i'll talk to my father
            about possibly hiring you.
            you're welcome. always happy to compliment a beautiful girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff