Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Prophet

k - killme ~ </33
xx xx xx xx███████████████████████ ███████

xx xx xx xx xx xx xx♚┇┇ S - Stop! this :& █ SONG? - ⊱ *l.onely?girl ` CRAZY⇣ BITCH 。
xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx&& ゚↑online

User Image

xxSOMEONE — :stop this song

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO I WON'T SING ALONG SO I WON'T

xx xx xx x nakia praskovia x x tired x x i don't believe so

xi've gone to far to come back!
                                                  xxxx xxxx xxxx▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
                                                  buy your contract back?
                                                  are you stuck in some sort of arrangement
                                                  ( / blinks ) mm, well you are an attractive young lady
                                                  you could model yourself to be honest, if you knew the right people

xxx xxx xxx xxx :british angel ♛/♔

well i do a bit without all this heavy make up and horrid lighting, my features never filled out
                                                  and i have a very flat chest, not too many curves. basically just enough to make a twenty - two year old woman look twelve to model clothes
                                                  i don't know why i need to look like a child, nor do i care ( / shrugs; tosses the cigarette into the nearby kitchen sink )

hm? oh thank you dear but no, i'll be fine
                                                  i'm just ranting at the moment, i'm sick of their whining about me not looking like a child

( / slight smile )
                                                  and how are you this afternoon?

xxx xxx xxx xxx :chaos ♛/♔

the truth? since when do we get the truth dear?

mm, i'm sorry dear you have made yourself to interesting now~
                                                  ( / sly grin ) it's not often i find people interesting this quickly
                                                  i suppose you should be flattered~
                                                  might i get your name?

xxx xxx xxx xxx :catch me ♛/♔
              no. 1412 ◜can't catch×me—❞ a. thousand !masks
              User Image

can you feel it now can you feel it now
                                                              XXX ██ THE HEIGHTS in yourEYES
                                                              XXXxxNOX YOU XCAN'T XREAD XMYX POKER XFACE
                                                              XX»ιdenтιιтy cнecκ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ : KAITOU KID

i can feel it now i can feel it now
                                                              XXX ██ THE SIRENS in yourHEART
                                                              XX»secuяιтy cнecκ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ : *PUTS A FINGER TO HIS LIPS*

Let's just say there's a group of people I'm pursuing.
                  They're known to be quite dangerous so I'd rather not go into the details for your safety.
                  ( /smiles ) Might I know the name of the pretty lady I have the honor of meeting tonight?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  _____________NOW xx CANxx Ixx GETxx ANxx ENCORE ?
                  ______ && Angel◦!

No matter how its hidden or muddled with lies, the truth still exists.
                  And I'll find it. For my father's sake.

( /chuckles ) I'm not surprised. It seems the less I reveal the more curious people become.
                  Ah, I'm afraid that's one of the first questions I can't answer.
                  Though I can tell you that I operate under the number 1412, but if it's easier, you can just call me KID.
                  Now who do I have the honor of meeting tonight?

______ && SONG◦!

Tipsy Prophet

k - killme ~ </33

xx xx xx xx xx xx xx♚┇┇ S - Stop! this :& █ SONG? - ⊱ *l.onely?girl ` CRAZY⇣ BITCH 。

User Image

buy your contract back?
                                                  are you stuck in some sort of arrangement
                                                  ( / blinks ) mm, well you are an attractive young lady
                                                  you could model yourself to be honest, if you knew the right people

xxx xxx xxx xxx :british angel ♛/♔

well i do a bit without all this heavy make up and horrid lighting, my features never filled out
                                                  and i have a very flat chest, not too many curves. basically just enough to make a twenty - two year old woman look twelve to model clothes
                                                  i don't know why i need to look like a child, nor do i care ( / shrugs; tosses the cigarette into the nearby kitchen sink )

i'm just ranting at the moment, i'm sick of their whining about me not looking like a child

( / slight smile )

mm, sure sure, i personally don't believe in it really
                                                  it's like santa claus to me, just doesn't exist anymore~

( / rolls a pen between her fingers ) mm, well it's just natural for us humans to want to know when we can't~
                                                  we are a nosy race~
                                                  mm, i suppose we can go with Kid dear, i'd feel strange calling you by numbers ( / giggles )
                                                  ah? nakia is my name dear~

xxx xxx xxx xxx :kid ♛/♔
              User Image

Let's just say there's a group of people I'm pursuing.
                  They're known to be quite dangerous so I'd rather not go into the details for your safety.
                  ( /smiles ) Might I know the name of the pretty lady I have the honor of meeting tonight?

______ && Angel◦!

( /tilts head ) Why is that? Sure, it may be hard to sort through
                  when there's so many lies being told, but the truth is the truth.

( /nods ) It's natural for humans to want to push the boundaries...even when it
                  may be better not to. This organization I'm dealing with is the same.
                  ( /smiles ) What a unique name. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Nakia.

______ && nakia◦!

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
((Cami is sorry but she keeps falling asleep))

Tipsy Prophet

k - killme ~ </33

User Image

( / slight smile )

i've been lied to so much through my life that i've just lost faith
                                                  in the truth and in everything really ( / shrugs )

because the more we aren't allowed to know the more we want to know
                                                  the more we are told no, the more we want, it's amazing really
                                                  ( / slight smile )
                                                  i suppose it is, it's russian, although i can't remember what it means
                                                  mama used to tell me all the time but i can't remember anymore
                                                  it's a pleasure to meet you as well ( / nods )

User Image

[ooc: good night cami!! ]
                  ______ && Angel◦!

I see. I still believe that the truth I'm searching for can be found.
                  Though as someone that deceives others on a daily basis, perhaps I'm not the right person to convince you otherwise.

Exactly. The more we want what we can't have, the more we start to ask the dangerous questions. It's rather like Pandora's Box.
                  Its meaning must have been important if your mother told you so many times. I wonder what it is...

______ && nakia◦!

Tipsy Prophet

k - killme ~ </33

User Image

i've been lied to so much through my life that i've just lost faith
                                                  in the truth and in everything really ( / shrugs )

yes yes, i love that~ it's идеальный!
                                                  ahem, i'm sorry i said that's perfect, the best way to describe it
                                                  ah, i figured it out it means unconquered, i don't know why that was so important for her though ( / light sigh )
                                                  mm, i do miss her at times~

User Image

I see. I still believe that the truth I'm searching for can be found.
                  Though as someone that deceives others on a daily basis, perhaps I'm not the right person to convince you otherwise.

( /blinks, then smiles ) I see~ Russian isn't a language that I hear often.
                  But yes. It's frightening how far some people will go for the things that tempt them, such as wealth...or immortality.
                  Maybe she wanted her child to grow up strong and beautiful. But that's just a guess.
                  I can relate, in a way.

______ && nakia◦!

Tipsy Prophet

k - killme ~ </33

User Image

ooc;;
                                                  thoughtichangedit
                                                  and by the way i love his picture, for srs

mm, well that's just you i guess, i won't believe in it
                                                  unless someone can truly prove to me that it still exists

well i am russian, raised in canada but i do stick with my russian roots
                                                  ( / nods and sighs; taps her fingers on the table ) yes it is. . it really really is
                                                  ah. . i wouldn't know, she never told me why she gave me my name, she just said live by it
                                                  but. . it's hard to in this world i suppose~

User Image

( /chuckles ) Proving that it exists sounds like a job for a detective.
                  I'm not a detective of any sort~ Far from it.

Is that where you live now? The farthest I've been is to America. Though I do travel around here and there for my work.
                  ( /slow nod ) I hope you'll never have to encounter the kinds of people I've met.
                  It sounds like she cared a lot about you. I can imagine. There are some things that are easier said than done.

[ooc: no worries! ohh yes me too, especially his expression xD ]

______ && nakia◦!

Tipsy Prophet

k - killme ~ </33

User Image

haha, i would not hire someone for that really
                                                  i'm not that frivolous with my money dear, and they wouldn't take me seriously

mm, i don't live anywhere right now really
                                                  i haven't purchased a house anywhere, never wanted to
                                                  i travel to much to do so really, so it would be pointless
                                                  ( / snorts ) i've met all kinds of people dear
                                                  i've been through hell and back in my short life, my whole life has not been modelling
                                                  it was a lucky shot that i got noticed, a friend had me in lolita clothing, a scout was out an about and just had to show me to her boss
                                                  but before that i was stuck in what the americans would call the 'ghetto', the rough and tumble life in run down houses, i was homeless for some time
                                                  she. . really did

ah? what the ******** is this guy doing here?
                                                  he knows i have a ******** restraining order against him
                                                  ( / scowls ) i have a feeling this is going to get messy
                                                  i do apologize, but i must be going, i'd rather not ruin my laptop

ooc;;
                                                  falling asleep sorry
                                                  <////3
                                                  yeah that gets me it really does

User Image

( /amused smile ) I wasn't suggesting it. Detectives and I are sort of at odds, you could say.
                  Some would label me a criminal. A spy. A thief. But that would be wrong.
                  I am an actor, an inventor, a magician, a performer...I am an artist.

That's understandable, considering the sort of work that you do.
                  Then I'm sure you know the kinds of people I'm referring to. ...that must have been difficult.
                  I'm glad that you stumbled upon the opportunity. You certainly have the looks for modeling.
                  A restraining order? Normally I would never suggest this, but maybe you should consider calling the police.
                  ( /shakes head ) Don't feel like you have to apologize. Good luck, Miss Nakia.

[ooc: sleeep! good night shot! ]

______ && nakia◦!

Romantic Prophet

what if it rains? galoshes!god's dailygifts miracles FIRST humans SECOND eternalfatalist
User Image
je n'oublierai jamaisEVERYTHING IS SHADES OF GREY ( ) NEVER REALLY BLUES OR GREENS
que c'est ici que je suis neCOLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal w h o x c o u l d x h e l p x m e x s e e !!
stacks of pizza boxesall the beauty and that was waiting for me you put the blue back in the sky
words are useless YOU PUT THE . . . . lg fuad rainbows back in my eyes

je n'oublierai jamaisA SILVER LINING IN MY PRAYERS ( ) NOW THERE`S COLOR EVERYWHERE
que c'est ici que je suis neCOLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal y o u x p u t x t h e x r e d x b a c k !!
stacks of pizza boxesin the rule, just when i needed it the most, you came along
words are useless AND NOW . . . . lg fuad there's colors everywhere

je n'oublierai jamaisMY LIFE IS PREDICTABLE ( ) NEVER ANY MYSTERY
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal b u t x e v e r x s i n c e x y o u x s h i n e d !!
stacks of pizza boxesall of that was history now i to have a hand to hold
words are useless JUST WISHING . . . . lg fuad on a star, to put the happiness back in my life

(father morte) xxx (the church) xxx (bored) xxx (thinking) xxx (thoughts) xxx (i belong to the lord)

Eve of one of the most beautiful holidays, one of the least corrupted, and I'm alone.
        Ah, I should have known it would be like this. It always is. ● █ : sighs

████████████████████████████████████████
      doosomeone in my life someone in my life someone in my life
      thinly veiled attempts at merlinchat x room

ON LINE

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Written In The Heart▪A-Asleep▪Infinite▪Deadly Confessions▪V-Visions
~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Sing Me To Sleep Sing Me To Sleep
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI'm Tired And I Want To Go To Bed
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Sing Me To Sleep Sing Me To Sleep
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And Then Leave Me Alone Don't Try To Wake Me In The Morning
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Cause I'll Be Gone Don't Feel Bad For Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Want You To Know Deep In The Cell Of My Heart
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Will Be So Glad To Go

xxx Charlie | How Does It Stop?
                            ( ) Sing Me To Sleep Sing Me To Sleep
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI Don't Want To Wake Up On My Own Anymore
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Sing To Me Sing To Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Don't Want To Wake Up On My Own Anymore
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Don't Feel Bad For Me I Want You To Know
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Deep In The Cell Of My Heart I Really Want To Go
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx There Is Another World...Well There Must Be

xxx School | I Don't Know How To....

XXX Sing Me `To Sleep. . . CHATROOM
                                              xxxx xxx There Is A Better World.....
                                              -elbow deep in peeling potatoes-
                                              This is alot of food...
                                              I guess that's what we get for inviting so many people over
                                              One more person I still need to ask though
                                              Hi?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces