Welcome to Gaia! ::

DARKRAVEN HELPFUL ASSISTANT✎ ✎ P--PaperworkandGlasses ✎ ✎ darkdarkraven TrustingMEMBER
User Image
DARK ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dreams, that's where I have to go
                                                        to see your beautiful face anymore
                                                        I stare at a picture of you and listen to the radio
                                                        Reim Lunettes
                                                        Hope, hope there's a conversation
                                                        where we both admit we had it good but
                                                        until then it's alienation, I know, that much is understood
                                                        Time for more work
                                                        And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize
                                                        And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize
                                                        Fine
                                                        If you ask me how I'm doin I would say I'm doin just fine
                                                        I would lie and say that you're not on my mind
                                                        But I go out and I sit down at a table set for two
                                                        Wha--no!
                                                        and finally I'm forced to face the truth
                                                        No matter what they say, I'm not over you
                                                        Not over you

Xerxxes
                                                              I don't enjoy your kind of entertainment, Xerxes. Teasing others and making us fret so much is not healthy for a work environment like this. [/sigh] Not helpful at all.
                                                              That's not much of an option for me. [/roll eyes, puts glasses in place] ... I don't know how to take that coming from you. I feel as if I should be grateful, but I'm not sure how you mean it.
                                                              .... Well at least try and bring something in... the most i would do is look it over.
                                                              You can at least try. It would be rare to see that coming from you, just as it would be rare for me to go out in the field.
                                                              I honestly don't understand how we have either. [/takes out the wrapper of the lollipop] but I guess it gets the job done eventually.
                                                              Yes, i know I brought it up, and now I'm ending it. [/sigh] ... I don't think they are that clean. And I like to take care of these glasses after all. They're very special to me.
                                                              I suppose you were only just lucky that time. But you still need to watch what you eat.
                                                              I don't see it as volunteering. I'm helping out an idiot like you to get his work together before you get fired! I don't exactly enjoy seeing people leave the office that Ive known for a while.
                                                              ... But you like to solve cases that interest you. And as far as I'm concern, paperwork does not interest you one bit.
                                                              I'm not insisting, I'm just-- ... [/puts glasses in place] Just trying to help a friend, alright?
                                                              [/arch brow] Is this your way of stalling the search for your work? ... Fine I'll have one, but it's not because I'm not relax. It would just be rude to refuse something like this.

[/user has logged off]

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Futuristic Paint▪Secret's Safe With Me▪The End Of Days

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Oh Satellite Above Where Are You?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxSo Many Things I Have To Tell You Of (Please Come Back Soon)
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Go Through An Open Door Or A Hole In The Floor
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Vanished And I Can't See You Anymore
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Dreams Never Die When We Sleep
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Beneath The Open Sky In The Deep

xxx Lance | Training
                            ( ) Shades Overhead Of Blue And Red
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxIs This The End, Will You Come Back Again?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Searched Beyond The Clouds Are You There?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Walked Sadly Onward Through The Crowd (Alone Somewhere)
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Saw Beyond The Blur To Right Where You Were
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Beheld The Sight So Pure

xxx Hoping To Not Paint Tonight | A Blonde

XXX Of Blue `And Red. . . CHATROOM
                                              xxxx xxx Will You Come Back Again?
                                              -puts down his brush-
                                              That doesn't even make sense.....
                                              What is that trying to tell me? -pushes his hair back-
                                              I hate when they're like that....
                                              What's the point of knowing the future if I can't interpret it?

Romantic Prophet

luna is back!sisterof the forceinfamous cop lethal && loyal three in one protector
User Image
what's this?A SLAP IN THE FACE : men I CAN'T ERASE x !!
don't expect harmonythese things x that you say xxx these things x that you say
goodbyeD O N ' T x M A K E x I T x A L L x O K A Y !
marco polo mime. . .IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE
marco polo mime. . .IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE
outta my mind so leave a message✘ ▌ i'll put on the gloves

what's this?INTENTIONS ARE CRUEL : men I AIN'T NOBODY'S FOOL x !!
don't expect harmonyit hurts x my pride x step aside xxx it hurts x my pride x step aside
goodbyeI x D O N ' T x N E E D x Y O U R x S Y M P A T H Y !
marco polo mime. . .IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY
marco polo mime. . .IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY
outta my mind so leave a message✘ ▌ your words are the truth

( name ) xx ( emotions ) xx ( actions ) xx ( thoughts ) xx ( love )

✘ ▌: xxx CHATROOM
          listen closely( username )
            Another late night. And nothing to do.
            Hmm...Who set this up on my computer? ▌: frowns
            Probably someone like Ben. Tryin' to pull a trick on me.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxSo Many Things I Have To Tell You Of (Please Come Back Soon)

xxx Lance | Training
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Walked Sadly Onward Through The Crowd (Alone Somewhere)
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Saw Beyond The Blur To Right Where You Were

XXX Of Blue `And Red. . . Cop
                                              Yet you can't go home? -raises an eyebrow-
                                              Suppose it's better than having to much to do right?
                                              Hello

Romantic Prophet

luna is back!sisterof the forceinfamous cop lethal && loyal three in one protector
User Image

don't expect harmonyit hurts x my pride x step aside xxx it hurts x my pride x step aside

✘ ▌: xxx PAINT
            I wish. I'm on duty until at least midnight. More if something interesting actually comes up.
            ▌: chuckles I suppose. The rest of the boys are all out.
            Hello.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Lance | Training

XXX Of Blue `And Red. . . Cop
                                              Always hated those sorts of hours
                                              But I know what you mean
                                              I have three more commissions to paint
                                              Though I keep getting interrupted so I'll probably leave them be for now.
                                              Rest of the boys? Forgive me but you are a woman
                                              oh -wipes his hands off quickly and offers her one to shake- My name's Lance, well Lancelot to be completely fair to my parents but I go by Lance

Romantic Prophet

User Image

A painter then? Is that even good pay?
            You should probably get on those. Quite sure you need to actually get them done to get paid.
            Wow, you're a genius. ▌: rolls eyes Only woman on the
            squad, yes. But they count me as a boy.
            Cara Mason. Pleasure. I think. ▌: shakes his hand slowly

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Lance | Training

XXX Of Blue `And Red. . . Cara
                                              Can be, just depends on whose commissioning what and how long it will take
                                              -chuckles- Yes but they don't need to be done tonight
                                              Women should always be counted as women
                                              Cara's a lovely name
                                              -grins- Only if you like playboy painters living in their studios in New York City

Romantic Prophet

User Image

...So no. In the long run.
            But if you get them done sooner than you can accept more jobs, meaning more money, yes?
            ▌: rolls eyes Unless, they don't fight like women.
            Should I compliment yours back? Lancelot's sort of a stupid name.
            ....Good thing I don't. ▌: scowls Go try with another woman. Maybe
            you can use some of that money from your painting job to buy one

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Lance | Training

Yes in the long run, at least for me
                                              I currently work for a private company, supplying art for their offices
                                              That's all just stupid sexist bullshit anyway
                                              -shrugs- Hence why I don't go by Lancelot and only go by Lance
                                              -raises an eyebrow- Wasn't really looking sweetheart
                                              But thank you for that

Romantic Prophet

User Image

Sounds...fun. Although not really.
            ▌: scowls It is, but it's the facts of the world. You just accept it.
            Your name is still Lancelot. It's what would be in your file.
            Don't call me sweetheart. ▌: narrows eyes

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Lance | Training

It is, considering I get to paint all my own work
                                              -shrugs- Unless your aim is to change the world
                                              As a cop that is sort of your aim isn't it?
                                              Ah, but you don't know my last name so you won't be able to find me
                                              Tsk tsk whyever not?

Romantic Prophet

User Image

Painting's never occurred to me as fun. Seems too hard for me.
            ▌: scowls With a boss like Rahl, that's impossible. Believe me, I've tried my fair
            share of actually doing good. But he wants us to play by his rules.
            Pretty sure there aren't too many others named Lancelot.
            Because I'm not your sweetheart. ▌: rolls eyes

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Lance | Training

While law enforcement would be hard for me
                                              Why not try to get into a different division or move cities then?
                                              Wouldn't really know to be honest
                                              Neither is anyone else I call sweetheart

Romantic Prophet

User Image

...what do you paint anyways?
            I have. But I'm stuck here until that works out. ▌: scowls
            It's sort of a ridiculous name. Nobody else has it. I'm sure.
            Then you should stop using it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces