6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

photos&&women▪м-мαɢιc picture▪the love that binds
~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Says She Likes Me To All Her Friends
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxCold Shoulder's What She Pretends
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Rings Me Up And Winks With No Warning
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx At The Park With Nobody Else Purple Boots And Her Basquiot Belt
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Lights Up When She Sees My Face
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Turns Red As She's Turning Away

xxx Mordred Ambroise | Relaxed
                            ( ) Saw Her Down At The De La Show
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxWalking Down Looking Down At Their Toes
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Tall Like A Flower On The Wall High Heel Stealing Looks Across The Hall
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Step Up She's Turning Real Red Now Deep Breath Hi How You Doing Wow
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Caught You Catch The Corner Of My Eye
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx She Got A Call Gotta Go Goodbye

xxx Training | Fy awen

XXX She Got `The Honey. . . Mel
                                              xxxx xxx And I've Got Some Money To Buy Her A Big Boquet...
                                              -snaps a picture- There you are
                                              Oh of course it's not with me
                                              They don't think I'm good enough
                                              Just have to give me the right inspiration
                                              Hello dear -kisses her-

Romantic Prophet

ba dum tss the beautywithin morningdove for the sake of fame
        User Image

water fallsi want to be rich xxxx i want money xxxx i want to be rich
        hunnyI DON'T CARE ABOUT CLEVER OR FUNNY
        dearest█████ ███ █████ ███ █████ ███
        there's a hole in my chestI WANT LOADS OF CLOTHES AND ******** OF DIAMONDS
        heavy heartI'LL TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF : yes it will be shameless
        new purgatoryeveryone knows x that's how x you get x famous

summer skin( mellodie cabret ) zzz ( bored ) zzz ( shopping )

hunnyI'M ON THE RIGHT TRACK, ONTO A WINNER
        there's a hole in my chestLIFE'S ABOUT FILM STARS AND LESS ABOUT MOTHERS
        heavy heartIT'S ALL ABOUT: yes fast cars and cussing each other
        new purgatoryit doesn't x matter 'cause x i'm packing x plastic

summer skin( how annoying ) zzz ( nothing ) zzz ( my lovely fans (and on particular one) )

() M.ORDRED
            la████████████
            Ah, Mordred. You surprised me.
            (♚ : x sighs ) They have no idea what they're missing with you, my dear.
            Hello, handsome. And how are you?

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx At The Park With Nobody Else Purple Boots And Her Basquiot Belt

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Tall Like A Flower On The Wall High Heel Stealing Looks Across The Hall
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Step Up She's Turning Real Red Now Deep Breath Hi How You Doing Wow

xxx Training | Fy awen

Annisgwyl wneud ar gyfer y lluniau gorau
                                              That's alright suppose I didn't actually get into this business to be famous
                                              Even if my muse is the most famous of them all
                                              Oh fine, just finished a shoot

Romantic Prophet

User Image

summer skin( how annoying ) zzz ( nothing ) zzz ( my lovely fans (and on particular one) )

() M.ORDRED
            la████████████
            I know I look ridiculous, you little liar.
            (♚ : x sighs ) I know you didn't go in to be famous, but I still am worried about you.
            I am not famous. At all. At least not as much as I could be.
            Oh, was your model beautiful? How was she?

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Training | Fy awen

You do not, want to see?
                                              After all had I gotten into this to be famous I'd still be in Wales
                                              Oh? So you're calling me a liar?
                                              She was rather plain looking
                                              But she did good work
                                              ni all gymharu i chi er
                                              Rydych yn gwybod Mae'n well gen redheads

Romantic Prophet

User Image

() M.ORDRED
            la████████████
            Yes, I do want to see, before that ends up online somewhere.
            I am not famous. If I was famous, I could hire my own photographers.
            (♚ : x chuckles ) I'm sure she was pretty, and she might have been a redhead.
            There are plenty redheads other than me. Prettier redheads than me.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Training | Fy awen

-shows her the screen of his digital camera-
                                              OH there are way worse pictures of you, more yn fwy rhywiol than that you know
                                              When have I ever put a photo of you online?
                                              Unless it was actually a shoot
                                              Or a profile picture for facebook
                                              Is that how it works?
                                              Well then we've got to make you famous
                                              -shakes head- Nope, definitely plain mousy brown hair
                                              Way too thin
                                              Though she did have a nice smile
                                              In Wales maybe
                                              But there aren't any in France, at least none prettier than you
                                              Although none were prettier than you in Wales either

Romantic Prophet

User Image

() M.ORDRED
            la████████████
            ...What? D-do you have those pictures? You didn't release those did you?
            (♚ : x frowns ) You know my publicist doesn't want you to make our relationship public.
            I do think famous models have their say in their photographers more often.
            You're just lying to me to make me feel better. (♚ : x chuckles ) I can't
            wait to see this shoot.
            Oh, liar. What's that one redhead model? The really famous and pretty one? Oh, I should know this.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Training | Fy awen

I do, though no I didn't release them
                                              Nothing too bad
                                              Nothing you wouldn't see in say a lingerie shoot
                                              Yes I'm quite aware
                                              Mel Cabret drops the high class fashion world and falls for small town photographer
                                              Who generally much more enjoys scenery than other photography
                                              -shows her his profile picture- But it's not as if they can tell anything besides "oh hey you met Mel Cabret! Awesome!" -totally faking the accent-
                                              -hands her the camera- Feel free to check it out
                                              -chuckles- No bloody idea

Romantic Prophet

User Image

() M.ORDRED
            la████████████
            .Yes, but...my publicist....
            (♚ : x chuckles ) Although I don't mind you seeing them. As long as you actually
            want to see me still.
            Oh, I'd love to see the headlines for that one. Would be the most amusing ones yet.
            I just...wish you and i could be together publicly. (♚ : x kissing him lovingly )
            You've done more than meet me.
            Oh come on. You have to know her. I'm sure she comes from Wales too.
            She actually looks good with red hair too. (♚ : x giggles )

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxamazing.freakshow *| __ abuse&torture ✩ ) ⋮ limbless˟ ── ×MUMMY◟!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExxxxOFFLINExxxDISCONNECTEDxxxAWAY
                      User Image
                          xxxxxxx& and when this body dies, no man will breathe one word of ignorance for me
                          xxxxx▬▬▬▬ now the past is untrue⋮ and this breath is a lie!
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.mummy man`xxx.i'm not going into detail here`xxx.heh`

* CHAT.room
                            XXXXXXXXXBURNS THROUGH THE SKY
                            It ended up being as simple to visit that kid as I thought it would be ... though I can't understand
                            anything here. Tch, I should have figured I would be dealing with weird s**t. The kid isn't exactly
                            living the high life either. It's a lot ******** better than back home but ... ( /rolls his eyes slightly, grunts)
                            So what sort of people are on this time?

(( please ignore ty ty ))
    xxx
    User Image

User Image

Chatroom

[/loud yaaaaaaaaaaawn] ...Man, I gotta start bugging that guy for a better raise.
                          Man... living on your own is tough. So not cool at all.
                          [/scratch the back of his head] Well if it pays off classes then that's cool with me.
                          Eh... free chatroom, huh. Well you can download anything from anywhere.
                          Guess my fingers will need to take a break later.
                          So who use this anyways...?

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅

Black Blood User× Piano Player × ( PowerfuL DeatH ScythE )

//Soul Eater Evans// ____ Lazy ____ //Can't quit now...// ____ Huh? no.

Romantic Prophet

User Image

() M.ORDRED
              la████████████
              .Yes, but...my publicist....
              (♚ : x chuckles ) Although I don't mind you seeing them. As long as you actually
              want to see me still.
              Oh, I'd love to see the headlines for that one. Would be the most amusing ones yet.
              I just...wish you and i could be together publicly. (♚ : x kissing him lovingly )
              You've done more than meet me.
              Oh come on. You have to know her. I'm sure she comes from Wales too.
              She actually looks good with red hair too. (♚ : x giggles )

() P.IANO
              la████████████
              Oh, I remember when I was working two different jobs to pay the bills.
              (♚ : x chuckles ) I was always so exhausted.
              Ah, that reminds me. Maybe I could put some of the profits to helping teenagers on their own.

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
    • Grunny Rainbow 100
    • Grunny Grabber 50
    • Loiterer 100
    tab tab tab υпɒssυming & pol⇣t⇡cally correct【TANAKA TARO】.we are .➙∎who we are ▍▍⌠power number⌡
    ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████

User Image
                                                                          ON.LINE
    「☯」
    tab tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    there tab are tab few tab who tab deny tab at tab what tab I tab do, tab I tab am tab the tab best

tab yet year → after year it's the same r o u t i n e
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[1. Mikado ryuugamine] tab tab [2. worried... should I stop him?] tab tab [3. well...]

t h e tab f a m e tab a n d tab p r a i s e tab c o m e tab y e a r tab a f t e r tab y e a r , tab d o e s tab n o t h i n g tab f o r tab t h e s e tab e m p t y tab t e a r s

███████: CHAT
                :tab :there's something far from my home... a longing that I have never known

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

々▐looks in serious thought as he carefully inspects two bags that look like they could be potato chips before he sighs and puts them both back on the shelf) ahh, I can't afford either of these right now, I guess I should plan something for dinner. Maybe miso soup.
                        々▐reaches into his pocket and pulls out his wallet) I really didn't get a whole lot, I guess I'll be living on Ramen for a little while after this.々▐lets out a sigh and jumps slightly when his phone starts going off)
                        Eh? Oh well I guess I can chat for a while since I'm on my way home anyway.
                        err, is anyone on?

██ ██ ██ ██
    User Image

User Image

Morning

Well I'm not really working two jobs. But it pays pretty good for now.
                          ... [/arch a brow] Ehh... yeah. Thanks, but no thanks.
                          Guess ask someone who really needs it.

Tanka

Huh... seems like you can use a job or something to raise more money.
                          Or you can steal, or something. Not the best idea, but I guess only if you're desperate.
                          Yo. [/two finger salute]

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅

Black Blood User× Piano Player × ( PowerfuL DeatH ScythE )

//Soul Eater Evans// ____ Lazy ____ //Can't quit now...// ____ Huh? no.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff