Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Shadows▪Innocent Face▪Darkness Inside▪I-Into The Night▪Nightmarish Lullaby

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Have You Ever Felt That You're Starting To Slide?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxDown The Side Of The Hill At The Bottom Where You Will Lose Your Mind?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So Many Contributing Factors To Hide Never Will Find What Is Hidden Inside
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx All Your Friends Surround You They're Made Out Of Air
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx They Act Like They Do But They Don't Really Care
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx That Just Leaves The Sickness The Music In Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Take My Medicine Then You'll See

xxx Hugo | Worried
                            ( ) The Sun Goes Down And So Are We
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxBut You Don't Hear Me Am I Alone Or Am I Crazy?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The Ghost Will Come Around For You Inevitably
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Have You Ever Encountered A Skeleton? Just a Pile Of Bones I Remove From My Phone
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So How've You Been? Let Me Sing The Song That Reminds Me Again Of The Black In Your Soul
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx It's Natural I Could Take These Problems And Blame Them On You

xxx Reading | ....Peter...

XXX It's `Natural. . . Mother
                                              xxxx xxx The Sickness The Music In Me...
                                              I think I should be the far more important event to be completely honest with you
                                              Perfect though....tiny
                                              Did I? -wants to be as useful as possible-
                                              Mother....she is nothing compared with you

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ sing a LULLABY ² lady ;*of your nightmares & ( grace and charm )?
        User Image

right your wrongs ████ xx THE PERFECT LULLABY
        don't let the moon fall down dear. . . EVERY NIGHT I RUSH TO BED EVERY NIGHT I RUSH TO BED
        a spark in spacewith hopes that maybe ( ) i'll get a chance to see you xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itI CLOSE X MY EYES X I LEAVE X MY HEAD
        my zipped lips c a n x y o u x h o l d x m y x h a n d s, x b e x m y x g u i d e

please explain➟ : Calondra Kit xxx ➟ : Worried xxx ➟ : Thinking

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS
        a spark in spaceyou're a sweet dream ( ) or a beautiful nightmare xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itI DON'T X WANT TO X WAKE UP X FROM YOU
        my zipped lips m y x g u i l t y x p l e a s u r e, x i x a i n ' t x g o i n g x n o w h e r e

please explain➟ : What Can I Do? xxx ➟ : Silence xxx ➟ : My Lord

and i shall see myself. i don't see what good that will do.
              ....i love you more than my own life, my lord pitch.
              ▬ ♪ sighs;rolls eyes you have never laid a hand on me out of cruelty. only...kindness.
              you were the one who brought it out though. you and only you cultivated it.
              then, you are not ashamed to have a calm lullaby on your side? ▬ ♪ soft smile
              after i sing? perhaps i should never stop singing then. ▬ ♪ giggles

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬
              stop reaching out for your paradisesomebody pinch me xxx your love's too good

you are very important, my dear. but had your father not found me, i would have never had you.
              there is nothing wrong with being tiny. in fact, it makes you all the more dangerous and perfect.
              ▬ ♪ soft smile i'm afraid not, but that is quite alright.
              i wish i could believe you. she will always be prettier than i, alas. at least she has proper powers.

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Sweet Fear▪N-Nightmare▪Devastating Dreams▪Dreams&&Disasters

( ) Were You Dying To Go? You Just Look So Exposed
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxDemure Through The Dark Dancing Lights I Glided By
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Can't Deny The Shadows Betrayed You And I On That Night
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx OH, I Must Confess, I Am Overdressed Are You Not Impressed?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Darling I Want To, I'll Confess This To Must You Know The Truth?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx This Is All For You, Darling I Want To Destroy You

xxx Don't You Know? | Quite Irritated
                            ( ) As You Reached For My Hand Did You Then Understand?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxIt Was I Who Would Guide You That Night When You Begged To Know I Was Glad To Show That I Needn't Be Scared Either Way, I Still Bite
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx OH I Must Confess I Am Overdressed Are You Not Impressed?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Darling I Want To, I'll Confess This Too, Must You Know The Truth?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx This Is All For You Darling I Want To Destroy You

xxx Where Is That Daft Jack Frost? | Oh, she knows

XXX Darling I Want To `Destroy You. . . Cal
                                              xxxx xxx And Here's My Favorite Part....
                                              Which is exactly what I see
                                              You're beautiful face every single time I look at you
                                              Nightmares are much more beautiful when they're gentle and not forced don't you think?
                                              -opens his palm letting one of the miniature ones gallop through her hair-
                                              Not at all
                                              Especially when she has her moments of exquisite passion
                                              And then I'd never have time to focus on my work

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxDown The Side Of The Hill At The Bottom Where You Will Lose Your Mind?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So Many Contributing Factors To Hide Never Will Find What Is Hidden Inside
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx All Your Friends Surround You They're Made Out Of Air
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx They Act Like They Do But They Don't Really Care

xxx Hugo | Worried
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Have You Ever Encountered A Skeleton? Just a Pile Of Bones I Remove From My Phone
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So How've You Been? Let Me Sing The Song That Reminds Me Again Of The Black In Your Soul
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx It's Natural I Could Take These Problems And Blame Them On You

I suppose that's a fair point
                                              I don't see how that makes me more dangerous
                                              Mother....she looks like a rainbow threw up on a bird
                                              That is in no way beautiful
                                              You were born human....of course you don't have the same gifts

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ sing a LULLABY ² lady ;*of your nightmares & ( grace and charm )?
        User Image

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . EVERY NIGHT I RUSH TO BED EVERY NIGHT I RUSH TO BED
        my zipped lips c a n x y o u x h o l d x m y x h a n d s, x b e x m y x g u i d e

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS
        my zipped lips m y x g u i l t y x p l e a s u r e, x i x a i n ' t x g o i n g x n o w h e r e

... i don't think you know what you do to me when you say such kind words.
              ▬ ♪ soft smile;letting the nightmare gallop about her nightmares are always beautiful. but
              i agree. they are so much more so, when you open your heart to their beauty.
              and...when the lullaby isn't passionate? when she is...quiet and demure? are you ashamed then?
              ah, perhaps i shouldn't always sing then. ▬ ♪ chuckles although it would keep
              your eyes from wandering.

stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬

but never think you are not important. you are everything i could hope for from a son.
              because who would suspect such great power from you? ▬ ♪ kisses forehead
              i love you, dear.
              ....perhaps your father finds that sort of thing attractive though. and she is... beautiful in her own way.
              exactly. and what should happen if your father wants a wife with any actual power? ▬ ♪ frowns

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxDemure Through The Dark Dancing Lights I Glided By
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Can't Deny The Shadows Betrayed You And I On That Night
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx OH, I Must Confess, I Am Overdressed Are You Not Impressed?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Darling I Want To, I'll Confess This To Must You Know The Truth?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx This Is All For You, Darling I Want To Destroy You

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxIt Was I Who Would Guide You That Night When You Begged To Know I Was Glad To Show That I Needn't Be Scared Either Way, I Still Bite
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx OH I Must Confess I Am Overdressed Are You Not Impressed?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Darling I Want To, I'll Confess This Too, Must You Know The Truth?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx This Is All For You Darling I Want To Destroy You

Why don't you tell me then?
                                              -lets it gallop back into his hand closing it back into the folds of his powers until it's time to actually release it- And someone who did not think that would not have made a suitable wife at all
                                              Not at all
                                              Where have my eyes ever wandered?

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Hugo | Worried

I'm surprised you even convinced him that having a child would be a good idea
                                              anyone who knows who my parents are
                                              If he found that sort of thing attractive he would have obtained her years and years before he ever met you
                                              I think he finds your ability to charm him quite powerful enough

Romantic Prophet

User Image

you...shatter my entire being. my resolve, my thoughts processes, all gone. and in their place
              is this warm engulfing sensation. and all i want to do is see you smile for me.
              then...i am good enough. ▬ ♪ soft sigh in relief;lowers her veil again i worry occasionally.
              are you sure?
              never that i have seen, although...i can't help worrying. if not already, perhaps you'll one day
              realize, just exactly who you have married and how...pitiful i am compared to you. and
              then...they might wander.
              ▬ ♪ thinking again of the tooth fairy perhaps someone...more lively.

stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬

he knew you were a good idea. he wanted you just as much as i did. he loves you dearly.
              ▬ ♪ chuckles ah, but to anyone else, you might appear...elsewise. and
              you can surprise them with your actual power.
              perhaps, she is...hard to get. perhaps he tried, but was forced to settle for me, because she
              was too blind to see what she could have had.
              ...i hope so. i do love him. ▬ ♪ sighs

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

I shatter your entire being but leave something better in it's place....oh but dear I never want you to not be yourself
                                              Am I sure you're good enough? I am utterly certain that you are perfect
                                              Why do you view yourself as pitiful?
                                              -raises an eyebrow- And who are you thinking of my dear?

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Hugo | Worried

Was I planned or was I a surprise?
                                              Though I'm still learning to control it
                                              -chuckles- Well then mother I think we know which guardian you take out....

Romantic Prophet

User Image

i am myself. just...a better version of myself. a happier version. i meant only...you leave me
              speechless and desperate for more. more attention, more kindness, more you.
              and i am utterly certain, i am anything but perfect. ▬ ♪ frowns
              i was born a human. i have no powers to speak of. i am but a frail pale being next to you, worth
              nothing at all. hence why...i hide my title as your wife.
              ...nobody in particular. ▬ ♪ lying;glancing off

stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬

planned....i always wanted a son.
              ▬ ♪ soft smile you will. you are still young. you have all the time in the world to perfect it.
              the tooth fairy? ah... ▬ ♪ frowns but i have no power, remember?

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

In that case I shall give it to you
                                              Anything but unperfect is what you meant to say
                                              You have a beautiful voice
                                              You gave me a wonderful son
                                              And perhaps I wanted someone normal
                                              -lifts her chin and turns her face so she's looking at him again- You know that I can always tell when you are lying don't you?

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Hugo | Worried

Well I'm glad I fulfilled all your dreams then
                                              But father needs me right now.....not someday
                                              So I'll help you
                                              She'll be our personal project

Romantic Prophet

User Image

...i thank you then. you and hugo...and your cause of course, you're all i want.
              oh no. i said what i meant and i meant what i said. i'm not perfect. ▬ ♪ shakes head
              you married me for my voice?
              hugo is a perfect son, in every single way. ▬ ♪ serene smile i love him so much.
              you..wanted someone normal?
              ▬ ♪ gulps the...tooth fairy?

stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬

you did, my dearest boy. you did. although...perhaps you fulfilled my every nightmare. ▬ ♪ giggles
              you help in any way you can, hugo. he does not expect you to be perfect yet. it will come.
              ...you'll....help me with the tooth fairy? really? but why?

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

In that case no one is
                                              No darling I'm saying your voice is your power
                                              Then I'm incredibly glad I could give him to you -kisses her forehead-
                                              Not necessarily
                                              I just wanted you
                                              -cackles- You think I wanted the tooth fairy?
                                              I have never even liked the tooth fairy
                                              She is an incessant annoyance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces