Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Dragon

User Image
Life, a step before me; I walked the path free from cause burdened by effect. Seeking what may not exist, the truth; of being
In fate of all I speak the words; Disco causa latet, vis est notissima

Attitude: Exhausted
Company: Akemi, and Zarah
Insignia Effect: Pi (Ghosting), Ze (Critical),Sappha (Potential)

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

hantom f uestion

Enigma of Certainty

Zarah looked at Akemi as she spoke to her, her purple eyes still if there is one thing Zarah didnt tolerate was insults to her or to the people she old close. Kneeling down beside Osami she runs her fingers through his hair and kissed his forehead as he was knocked out. Zarah looks back over to Akemi she knelt down beside him a close distance to her as well. "Let me tell you something, believe it or not I known Osami since he was just a boy you didnt not, but as I gave you friend earlier." Zarah looks to Osami as just under her robe by her feet a extending black tentacle extends along the ground, soon making its way to Akemi and coiling around her neck as it tightens its grip, Zarah's hair began to wave in motions as it acted on its own. She spoke her voice, slowly changing different cold menacing almost to the point of being inhuman in its own right. She turns the side of her head to Akemi, the coating of her eyes no longer natural pitch black color tone. "Let me give you a moment of understanding about the situation on your in." another tentacle wraps upon Akemi's leg coiling around it and gripping it like an anaconda to its prey the more she moved it the tighter it got cutting off the circulation.

"This world is in a split decision on how and when it will end, and how it will end will be strictly determined by me and no other." Zarah points over to Osami "He was gifted with extraordinary power because someday he would break free from the hold of unquestionable loyalty. honor, ambition, power all doesnt hold a candle to fate." Slowly raising Akemi off the ground as more tentacles coil around her getting even tighter than before. "I show you mercy, because of this form but we are not equals my bond is not to you, or anything else temporally breathing on this ball of decomposing celestial dust. "Your body might be strong to resist alot of damage, but I can assure you. That your mind is as weak as a newborn and anguish is something im very fond of when your alive, and when your dead." Osami began to ground holding his hand up to his head as Zarah looks at him, her eyes shifted back to normal as the tentacles drew themselves back into her robe, her hair drops as her tone of voice returns, she rubs his head calmly. "Calm yourself, everything is alright you just was attack by that girl but you dealt with her good." Osami looks at Zarah "Just... leave me alone right now." He gets up taking a knee as he groaned holding his arm, his muscles and veins bulged with his sleeve torn and his gloves mostly burned and torn by the heat in various spots. Zarah took a step back letting Osami get a hold of things as he looks over to Akemi upon the ground. [she would of hit the ground being dropped by Zarah] making his way over to her he spoke "Bright eyes, why did you attack me?"

Zarah walked over noticing Lycon upon the ground as she picks it up and walked it over to Osami. "Heres your blade" Osami reaches taking it by the helt and placing it into its sheath before looking back to Akemi, stopping suddenly he turns to Zarah as she began to give them space. "Wait a second." Osami stands to his feet looking at her, turning to face him she spoke "Yes?" "How, did you touch Lycon? Your not an archangel and no one else is unable to touch an archangels weapon even other archangels cannot touch anothers if they do it burns their hand to a point of beginning to melt the skin off even with gloves its like acid to anyone else." Zarah look at him. "Oh?" Looking to her hand there was nothing there as she looks back up to Osami "It did burn me but I didnt hold it for that long." "Show me your hand." Zarah raised her palm showing Osami, revealing a serious burn mark, almost making her skin peel. "See, it actually hurts now that im aware of it." closing her palm Osami turned her attention away from Zarah as she looks at her hand, the wound returning itself back to normal. "He's more aware than I thought, guess his mind is opening up after all."

Zarah walked looking up to the sky seeing Sachi still there, she smiled kneeling her legs she jumps just enough to land on a dark disk of energy, having the texture of tar it was something that had the quality of thick malleable sludge. Making her way she hovered just in front of Sachi "And what role do you play in all of this, I would have to say robot or android without first knowing. So why dont you tell me, what do you or others call yourself." Her hair waved calmly as she hide her hands within her sleeves but her fingers out just enough to see her fingertips in her own right she didnt need a stance. Her violet eyes reflected the android like being in front of her.

Burden to Endure

District 108, 109, 110 User Image
Day: 5... User Image
Hour: 8:55am User Image
Number of Infected: 310User Image
Casualties: 1978User Image

[continued above] SSO arrived on the scene its eyes a crystal blue hue, holding out its arm, extensions jet out forward pulling their cords as they locked into place, opening the arm revealing a power core connected to a even bigger power source, her fingers extend out pulling backwards as they retracted into the arm, as that too opens up hiding the fingers pulling out a barrel of a cannon, spinning and locking into place the end of the barrel opens up as the miniature power core within the shoulder of the arm glows a bright blue, shooting ribbons of light down the arm until they reached their own separated chambers as that extends out just behind the cannon, [like a revolver bullet chamber behind a tank barrel] glowing bright blue within the cannon SSO spoke. "My name, is SSO and you robotic droid are now under the command of the hive, resisting is pointless as we are the new world order. You are to upgrade into a better form or be decommissioned and join the hive in pieces, release your independent subconscious and allow the network to take over."

The end of SSO's barrel began to hum with an energized noise as static began to roll off the end, one of SSO's eyes began to lock on as several blue does within her eyes appear from different points of the eye meeting at the middle as it blinks from blue to red.

Zarah turns her attention to Sachi then to SSO who just appeared before them "Another one, no this one is different. Wonder what is really going on with that tower, it isnt spreading anymore or killing any more people so what is it doing." Zarah looks at the tower a good distance behind them then back to the two. Keeping her sense of humanity she chooses to not know than to automatically understand better to find out than to just know the truth of it all.

Meanwhile Osami, helps Akemi to somewhere she can rest her back on his concern for her was surprisingly showing more than usual, or perhaps it was concern for himself and what had happened hoping he didnt mistakenly harm her to a point it was a way to assure himself that he is still aware to hold back even if his life is at risk. "Akemi, are you ok?"

Artificial M0nstrosity

References

>Lance Creed [DarkCyan]
>Alex Summers aka Gauntlet [mediumturquoise]
>Bastian Eisenberg [Darkviolet]
>Cypress Flight aka Bishop [orangered]
>Joel Nicole [darkmagenta]
>Vondel De Diable aka Mage [slategray]

>Big Sister: Kathryn Aora
>Big Brother: Prince Charles Stronghold I

Zarah's Themes

[Girei-Main Theme]
Soundscape to Ardor] facing your demons
[Dream Chasers] Nothing holds her back

Osami Themes

[Kouen] Devil Within [/spoile

Interstellar Dragon

Broken Family

Cypress looks to Reekah with a smirk "Yeah call us rebels, I love it when people undermines our goals and objectives let along our skill makes it all the more easy to come up from behind." Cypress spins his blade preparing himself "As of matter of fact I don't find it necessary to stain ones cloths while fighting much better if it was memorialized upon the walls." Holding on after locking in combat with Reekah he takes the hits she threw brushing them off like they where nothing training his body to focus and forget pain when in the moment as Reekah held him against the wall he chuckled. "Well milady might i say you have some fine skills in your pocket. Being shoved aside he loosens up his neck and tightens the grip on his sword. "Dont hold back huh, as you wish." Cypress placed his blade back into the sheath looking to Reekah taking a deep breath he relaxed his muscles holding onto the hilt of of his blade. Getting a image within his mind being off in Tibet, standing in the sheer cold of winter with his shirt off meditating with blade in hand the cold steel of the blade placed upon his skin and burns like that of fire the scars upon his body just a ghost image of these burns he endured training to be skilled in such an ancient art-form in a world of long distance warfare being all the more better at close range to be able to adapt to a situation was all the more critical to accomplish. All this within a short few seconds, Cypress opens his eyes as they took on a blazing orange and red hue color having a glow of themselves he flashes past Reekah the wind behind him moving in a direct form from one spot to another, the sword in his hand this action slowly caught up with the surroundings a piece of Reekah's bangs falls as near inches from her face, Cypress sword had came so close to Reekah's face as she was able to feel the cold touch of the steel barely touching her skin not enough to cut but to make her aware. "Well, you said not to hold back." Another action was taken, spinning quickly his blade swirled in a flurry of attacks, several cuts being made to the area behind Reekah the sound of metal cutting against her metal bands is heard as he slashed hitting a metal pipe as it cuts in half, the blade itself wasn't the only threat as the strange air sent with each slash has its own cold cutting effect also. Pushing Reekah to a corner of the room Cypress swings his blade as he stops briefly keeping his eyes on Reekah, in the corner of his eyes, he noticed Reekah began to bleed from her arm, and then from her cheek as a part of her sleeve was cut also. "Show me the beauty of battle, and what makes you so superior to a victim on the streets."

Alex looks at Hange as she narrowed her eyes "Healing? We got ourselves a cheater here" After firing a few more shots caught off guard by Hange catching up with her off-guard as she falls to the ground. "BASTIAN"

Bastian looks up at Maverick and chuckles. "The ladies they love me and they hate me, she has to dig me right." Bastian looks at Maverick then his eyes move over to Alex "Don't worry, ill find some way to get out of this." That moment blood began to drip upon Bastians coat as he looks at Maverick. Big Sister hovered over Maverick, with her arm formed into a blade as it goes through Maverick. "Oh, I hope you didn't kill him." "Course not, but im getting tired of babysitting you Bastian time for fun and games are over." Pulling her blade out of Maverick, she placed her other hand onto her other and transformed her blade back into an arm. She began to cough as Bastian reached and tossed Alex a grenade as it slides upon the floor, grabbing it by her other hand she looks at Hange as she pulls the pin. "Recover from this" Pushing Maverick upon the floor Bastian gets up wiping the blood off his coat as the explosion happens not too far from them. Bastians eyes go wide as Big Sister stops in her tracks and Cypress gazes over briefly. A huge hole where Alex was laying as she held the grenade in her hand putting it up to Hange face as she smiled "Never die alone a**hole" before it went off.

Big Sister continued to walk as Bastian glares at the large hole then back to Maverick, picking up the chainsaw he walked over to Maverick as he held it up. "The Irony of this is, your not the only one who is blood thirsty." Revving up the chainsaw he holds it up and brings it down upon Maverick as soon the engine is clogged up. Blood splattered Bastians coat, as he tosses it, picking up Alex's guns from the rebel he looks to Big Sister. "Are we done here or what" Seeing movement, Bastian fired instantly at Benedict a few shots before loading another clip. "Contol yourself Bastian" Looking to Big Sister he nods "Yes Sister"

--At another location--

A truck pulls up in an area, the air raid siren deafened to silent, the fire blazed and ash filled the air. Landing upon a smooth black suit Big Brother looks up at the huge tower in front of him. The tower of Madre. Zerkians dropped off the structure as Big Brother looks at them. "We can do this the easy way... or the hard way."

Artificial M0nstrosity

References

>Lance Creed [DarkCyan]

Zarah's Themes

[Girei-Main Theme]

Osami Themes

[Kouen] Devil Within

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Themes: Main Battle Theme // Battle Overture
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
It's not the fact that WE were the rejected
but more so that we WERE the FEARED.
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Location: Vivalde District Company: Osami Mood: Exhausted and...happy?
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

No matter how gentle and cautious Osami might've been when setting her down, the pain was becoming too much to bear. Pulsating through every muscle of her body showing no signs of getting better any sooner . Akemi groaned; grinding her teeth at the sharp impulses her body attempted to defend against. The experience was foreign to her. Power forced into activation; power that she was unaware of. It was like the aftermath of an induced energy supplement; the crash. Her body refusing to move at all. Was she okay? Akemi couldn't answer something she wasn't so sure of herself. Just above them in the sky was that black-haired woman accompanied by not just one, but two android beings. Who knows what would happen next? But she didn't let their presence bother her too much. For now her focus was spent only on Osami; whom of which appeared concerned for her safety. She raised one of her brows in question, moaning weakly while she shifted her body around; sitting upright on whatever he'd leaned her against. Whatever that robot girl did to her packed a great punch Akemi wasn't expecting. For Osami's sake, she simply nodded in response and forced a smirk on her lips showing more of the blood that trickled out.

"I'm good. You look shittier than I do though. Who knew you could turn out so...frightening?" Akemi gave a light snicker before a cough found its way past it. The woman laughed now but she knew what she felt within. Fear. Fear unlike anything else. For once the tables turned on her as she was victimized by the very thing she was used to inflicting on others. Almost like Osami was a different person. Calm by appearance alone but a change of heart could happen at any moment. Akemi's eyes wandered back to the three figures hovering in the sky--mostly on Zarah--as her ruby eyes narrowed in on her; locking in as if she were to take fire. Zarah was surely quick to state her standing with Osami. The usual crap. She'd known him since he was a child and Akemi didn't matter. If that were true then he'd certainly become acquainted with some strange individuals. Even more so it came off that Akemi clearly wasn't wanted around her. No better way to feed her eagerness to stay. Her haters were power itself for she knew she could harness the strength to shove their uptight attitudes up their arses. But that's besides the point. That didn't change the fact that Akemi was inexperienced when it came to knowing who Osami really was. Then there was his first question.

Why did she provoke him?

Again, yet another thing she couldn't answer--an act Akemi was fully aware of but couldn't back down from by her own will. She motioned her hand towards the side she'd kicked him in; gently, knowing if she'd made it worse she couldn't do much to help. Osami had been through much foul play himself both from the android girl and herself. Why? So many unanswered questions with no hints towards the right answer. It's not like she could lie about it or play it off saying it was simply a joke against him. Akemi had no intention to harm the archangel from the start. As such that's what she would say: the truth. "But to answer the first question, I-I don't really know Twiggy. That skank can in the sky did something and the next thing I knew I no longer had control of my physical form; leaving me to only regret it in my mind."

User Image

User Image
"Hey, don't be like Twigsh*t here and ignore me! If you got a message, you better f*cking read it!!"
Okay, you got nothing. Too bad loser.

Artificial Mercuoid

References:

Akemi Aota // The "Demon King"
District ID Number: WV
Home District: West Vitality
Current District: Vivalde
The Voice I've Chosen: Revy // Black Lagoon - English Dub
Known Abilities:
- Enhanced strength beyond compare
- Healing, at a preliminary process as of now
- Resonating Cry: an explosion of sound waves powerful enough to be seen and push back anyone in front of her within seven feet.
- A mysterious essence within her with unknown effects until usage.

S1-000X a.k.a Sachi
District ID Number: None
Home District: Unknown
The Voice I've Chosen:
Known Abilities:
- Disguise/Mimick
- Flight
- Attuned with the mind and functionality of a human
- Interchangeable parts
Weapons In System (as we know so far): Cannon Arm, Drill Leg, Cosmic Bubble

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Location: Pothalo District - The Main Office, destroyed Mood: Angry Thoughts: I'll avenge my comrades! Company: Benedict, Cypress, Bastian, and Big Sister
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════╗
Freedom is not free. I thought you knew?
╚═══════════════════════════════╝

[ "Xylaphenza Pt. 2" ]

"Hangeeeee!!! Maveriiiiiiiiick!!" Colonel Benedict cried at the top of his lungs; holding his gut before nearly falling to his knees. The entire building rocking viciously at the explosion from the grenade. He crossed his arms; hugging his body tightly hoping to avoid being crushed by falling rubble. With nowhere to run all he could hear was... crunch....crunch....splat....bzzzzrt! Two of Benedict's closest comrades meeting a swift end before his eyes. Blood splattering near and beside him (some on him even) while his injuries were now just fading. His fingers would tremble at the sight. not a word being said after his horrified screams took hold. At the other end of the hall was Reekah with her eyes filled with the flames of battle. As her cheek and arm bled from Cypress's attack she couldn't help but glance away from her fight just for a split second. On the ground lay Benedict groveling--his own act of self-protection taken a great toll. the helplessness in his eyes clearly evident for he couldn't do a thing to save his friends now; Hange most of all. The two were like poop and toilet paper; if that were the most accurate way of describing their relationship. Benedict made the drastic decisions while Hange cleaned them up afterwards. Most of which were awful ideas from the start. But even so, she remained at his side and made sure all was well. Hell, he might've even liked her but Reekah had no way of knowing. Reekah had only taken a glimpse at her subordinate as he rose to his feet and leaned against a nearby beam; eyes staring blankly into the large gaping hole in the ground. His expression pale, eyes covered by his side bangs creating an aura of darkness and despair around him. Perhaps after all this time together he did feel something towards Hange but now would never know. Then there was Maverick. Chopped to bits by his own chainsaw; such a gruesome sight itself. Reekah couldn't lay eyes upon it for longer than a second. At the moment her gaze averted from the mutilated corpse; the drills for hands would rev and clink rapidly. The silver haired woman grinded her teeth; eyes now glared towards Maverick's killer and opponent. In a loud cry, Reekah shouts.

"How dare you!! I refuse to lose another one of our kin!" leaping forward to Cypress, Reekah fell back after using his chest for a rebound. The faster she ran, the more her muscles contracted to the point that her eyes would soon glow a bright, magenta shade. A dark, maroon shaded marking appeared under both her eyes (it looks like this)....sizzle. the marking themselves being implanted onto her face like tattoos. In the background, Benedict's guilty plea could barely be heard on her ears.

"Reekah! Stop!! Damn it... I got no choice then huh?" Benedict sighed aggravatingly as he took his chakrams at hand. His will to fight was as dangerous to himself above anything else. But for now, that didn't matter. Even if it meant collapsing right then and there. Besides..All I have to do is avoid using it..! The lone Colonel found himself taking the tail on Reekah in case Cypress had any ideas. Reekah, on the other hand, had other plans than what Colonel Benedict had in mind. As she lept into the air, both drilled hands raised, she swung them both at Bastian and Big Sister caring not as to where they hit. As long as they made contact on something as her concern. The building shook upon her landing for she quickly jumped--the floor beneath crumbling at the weight of her body. Her first target is Bastian. Arms flailing at the the guns in his hands as he fired at Benedict. The Colonel is barely able to dodge the bullets due to his weakened state but still manages to keep the tail on Reekah. Passing by Big Sister he throws them both in different directions. One towards Cypress and the other at Big Sister. Blades upon blades extended out from his weapons as they grew larger in size the longer they remained airborne. He takes a front flip over the chainsaw on the ground; picking it up by the handles and starting it up in mid-air as his hat falls from his head revealing the black-hued mess atop his head. Maverick...Hange... I'll avenge thee... Narrowing his eyes he makes a break for the closest person to him: Big Sister, holding the chainsaw high ready to make impact immediately after the chakram if it were not deflected.

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
No? Allow me to demonstrate your role here.
╚═════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Artificial Mercuoid

References:

Reekah Braun // Director of the ONU Under Marshall Law
District ID Number: CH-549-001
Current District: Pothalo
The Voice I've Chosen: Erza Scarlet // Fairy Tail (English dub)
Known Abilities:
- Synthetic appendage hands that she allows to turn into any.
- An unknown source of physical power (?)
Current Weapon Form: Dual swords, may potentially revert back to the original drill form they originally were.

Colonel Benedict of Project S1-000X // Rank: 4 Stars

Colonel Benedict
District ID Number:
Home District:
The Voices I've Chosen: Kyoya Ootori // Ouran High School Host Club

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
User Image
User Imagexx𝕸𝖞 𝖔𝖇𝖏𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊? 𝕴'𝖒 𝖆𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖉.xxUser Image

User Image

Coordinates: Vivalde District Allies: Calculating... Mood Eye Color: Green ~ Protective ~ Themes: Normal: x Battle: x

Having watched the chaotic scene play out from the skies, Sachi's databases began to update and sync with that of the CommGear. Screens filled the android's interface as two files flashed yellow before fading out to a forest green shade--one words bolded on top of both: "EXTERMINATED." While she had no chance to thoroughly investigate the memory of seeing them was fresh; ready to pull back up later. In the mean time, the woman from the enemy's side had approached her questioningly; pondering Sachi's attendance at the scene as well as her name. Her eyes flicked from red to green as she turned her attention to the black-haired woman floating just in front of her. "I am known as Sachi. It is the name bestowed upon me by my current Master. There is no other name I will answer to. Authorization to share any objectives has not been granted." She answered sternly with a stern look to her expression. A metallic artificial being underneath the skin but facial movements moving like that of the average species of this planet--mainly human. She had hoped the updates in her system might tell more of this strange woman but alas, nothing turned up.

Approaching them both was yet another robotic being whose appearance seemed roughly comparable to her own. Cannon appendage. Black flowing hair. And an uncanny similarity to her outfit as well. From what Sachi knew she was the only model of her kind that her creator produced. Of course, time had passed so she would assume more had been made since her absence. However, after taking a quick scan of this new presence she would then find out whether or not her assumptions are true. Her plans were stopped midway once she'd heard the hum of the android's weapon; looking over to watch its eyes flicker and words being spoken. Sachi's eyes narrowed as she made no notion to attack just yet. Rather, she used words to respond to the female bot's threats.

"My form is perfection for it is how my Master desires it. Any additional changes will not be allowed. As for your 'New World Order'... Who are you to go against what the Great King has lived for?" Soon, her eyes would flicker from color to color as well; back to that shade of red they exhibited before. "I serve no one other than Ashlar, not this Network you propose."

"My sources tell me that the Admin of my systems wishes to contact you via Spoiler Message. I shall inform you if you have received any."
No new messages have been received.
Try Again ► Exit

Artificial Mercuoid

References:

Supasse - Onward
Pa'atela - Reverse

S1-000X a.k.a Sachi
The Voice I've Chosen:
Known Abilities:
- Disguise/Mimick
- Flight
- Interchangeable parts

Kaneki // The Wandering Prophet
District ID Number: CH-792-43
The Voice I've Chosen: Rin Matsuoka // Free! Iwatobi Swim Club and Eternal Summer
Known Abilities:
- Portal generation
- Heightened sense: sight
- Enhanced strength

Ember Devil Here's one in color! // Leader of the ONU and Shikonian Dictatorship
District ID: PO-221-89
Home District: Pothalo
Current District: Wandering...
The Voice I've Chosen: Shizuo Heiwajima // Durarara! - Japanese Dub

Interstellar Dragon

User Image
Life, a step before me; I walked the path free from cause burdened by effect. Seeking what may not exist, the truth; of being

Company: Akemi,

hantom f uestion

Enigma of Certainty

Osami looks at Akemi, to her comment as he chuckled once before lifting her off the ground. Not commenting back on her statement to him being frightening he only thinks to himself "You dont even know the half of it" Well at-least your ok now right, we can deal with the android when your in better condition but for now you will rest." Osami expands his wings and takes off holding Akemi, Zarah turns her head in attention to Osami flying off as she turns back to Sachi and SSO. Continuing a good distance, he lands within a park like environment. Still in good condition despite all the mass hysteria. Setting her down upon the grass, Osami takes Lycon and walks a short ways stabbing it into the ground sending a serge of energy into Lycon, it uses that energy casting an energy dome over them. "Ill hold it here, but why are you taking care of that girl there is no reason for her being around anymore, if there was one to begin with."

Osami looks at Lycon "I have my reasons, your only concern Lycon is to just be ready for when I need you." Lycon goes quiet giving off a negative emotion as Osami turned headed back to Akemi, kneeling beside her, he reached within his bag as he takes out a small pill placing the pill in Akemi's mouth making her swallow it he pours cold clear liquid into her mouth from a gourd that hung from his bag also. "Give it a moment and you'll be fine" He leans up and kissed the top of her head as he made his way over to the edge of the dome energy field as he looks out. The sky filled with ash, but the sun slowly rose over the horizon all the same. The quiet atmosphere that was once coated in families laughter long ago. Looking to his arm Osami sighed as he sees the faint glow of ribbons of light going down his arm, dark purple in hue, the area's around it casting a shadow beneath his skin. Taking out a wrap from his pack, he begins to wrap the majority of what was showing, as he also began to repair his gloves with a stitches.

After a short few minutes, he places his things away closing his back as he looks up at the sky. "Its been five days already, and I have yet to find the rest of the insignia's but whats the purpose for all this anymore, endless destruction. At another time, I know we were different we had a different goal in mind, the people upon other planets first thought I was a messager of the gods, a worker of light and grace. Why would they think that, when our kind have always been messengers of the coming end. A foreboding shadow cast upon their lives. This happened on more than one occasion before it was too late and they learned the truth of our motives." Thinking on this momentarily he reaches within his bag and takes out a small book, wrapped up in a leather band, with a lock and feather hanging upon the side, opening it he began to write more things, turning the pages, the language he wrote in, neither english nor the language of the arch-angels, perhaps a veriety of languages from the different planets he visited and learned from. This way, no one else would be able to read it but himself, giving clues and hints upon his travels of things he discovered and witnessed the black ink changing from its normal color to a reddish color upon hitting the paper as he wrote. Images of fire, and ash where only remnants of what happened long ago. It wasn't the destruction that effected him the most, it was the silence of it all. From planet to planet if he ever returned he knew that's all he would hear, the ground would rumble the wind would blue, but the ever so present whispers of living things was no longer there, the planet would have time to heal and repair itself and live as it was meant to. But what was lost in return? Osami continued to write, little by little whispering what he wrote to himself ending his sentence he closes the book placing it away.

By now, the pill and liquid would be taking effect, a cool sensation, it would restore whoever took it to a balanced health, but as a drawback, would make the person hungry. Speeding up the healing process and recovery process while burning up the bodies fuel most archangels carried this around and just took a food pill right behind it so they could continue with their objectives, this is how and why they have spread so quickly even if they were defeated momentarily. Within a short few minutes Akemi would be rested and recovered from what Osami had given her, but not at full strength just yet.

Zarah kept her eyes on Sachi and then SSO. "well seems you now have two issues, dont you Sachi. Unfortunately, I have more important things to attend to so ill leave you to deal with yourself and how you handled things today." Saying in a joking manner seeing as how their are now two Sachi's one opposing the other. Zarah held up her hand slightly touching a finger to her forehead sending it toward Sachi's direction as she turns and heads off in the direction Osami had flown with Akemi. Flying for several seconds she stops hovering over head out of view as she watched Osami and Akemi below. "This is interesting, someone of his kind and caliber protecting someone like her." Her hair blue with the wind as her eyes narrowed on Akemi "How unfortunate her fears are only just starting to develop for the man she follows by the time she understands his true sleeping power given to him, it will be too late to worry." Landing slowly her feet planets upon the ground as she sits down upon the ground not too far a distance from the field Osami had made, as she took some time to rest for herself.

Burden to Endure

Hour: 9:20am User Image

Moments have past as the ember fire blaze faded and the body back to normal, several Zerkian bodies fell to the ground torn to pieces as the nanomites shifted from them back into the tower. Walking upon the hoof prints within the dirt, shiny dressed shoes made their way to the entrance of the tower. Walking, Big Brother comes up as he enters in, thousands of Zerkians formed the walls as they all glared at him. The room radiated with a blue energy from four pillars of light that shot directly to the top of the tower from the ground floor. Madre sat within a throne like chair wires and cords connected to her as she looks at Big Brother. Making his way closer he stops a good distance away as he adjust his shades with a smile on his face. "Destroy of worlds, I hear that is what they call you around the galaxy am I correct." Madre sits there staring at him for a moment before she spoke. "What does the humanoid species want, did you come here to die." Placing his hands within his pockets Big Brother clears his throat. "No nothing like that, but I would like to propose a temperary truce until something is done." "And what interest would I have in your truce, why would anything you do matter to me when I already have taken hold of this planet." "An artificial being such as yourself have no need for much of anything but, a more efficient way to explore the universe correct." "And how do you think we got around" "Im talking near instant travel, this knowledge would be of some benefit to you im sure even you have to upgrade eventually that is what I offer just a moment of time." Madre looks at Big Brother, her eyes watching him like someone sees through glass. "Prove to me your offer is valid, and I will with hold my hand from the next step." Within reality the next phase has already started as to what it was, no one would know until the moment arrived.

SSO looks at Sachi her cannon drawn as she spoke "Your response is unacceptable." The ball of energy glowed bright within the cannon as the barrels of the powercore began to spin, shooting rays of energy like a beam of light it was much like a machine gun firing bullets as SSO fired upon Sachi, her eyes keeping Sachi locked onto even if she moved keeping the end of her cannon in pointed at her. "There are no kings amoung gods, only man who falls beneath the wayside in their shadow. Human kind and their creations are obsolete, who are you to go against the coming extintion of organic kind. "This Ashlar, matters not to you because are they here to protect you, can they protect you, what has organic's done for the creation of your kind. You have far surpassed their fragile hands and now it is time to leave their presence to the fate it was first created for, dying out and being replaced by a far suprior race." As SSO spoke she continued her assult on Sachi, her cannon pauses, as the power core changes from blue to red, as steam emits from the end of her cannon barrel. "Now, release your pointless independence and let the flow of information overcome it, surcome to the new god of this world." The power core within the cannon's hue slowly changes back from red to blue as SSO aimed her cannon at Sachi again. "What would it be, final decision before you are an enemy to the system."

Artificial M0nstrosity

References

>Lance Creed [DarkCyan]

Zarah's Themes

[Girei-Main Theme]

Osami Themes

[Kouen] Devil Within

Interstellar Dragon

Broken Family

Cypress noticed Bastian and Big Sister where heading out, turning to Reekah who seemed to be devastated by the death of her comrades he held his swords lightly. "You'll get over it, we all loose something in this line of work." Starting to back away from Reekah to follow Bastian and Big Sister he kept his eyes on her as she suddenly leaps and kicks off his chest bouncing back, Cypress stumbles from the reaction looking at Reekah "So you have a hidden power huh... interesting this should be fun." Cypress swings his blade slowly at first and then faster and faster, as it picks up speed, the sound of the air being cut by the edge of the blade whistled as the blade began to glow, a bright blue, his eyes closed only momentarily as he opens them as his eyes glowed an orange red color. "Havent used this in years."

Noticing Reekah turns her attack on Bastian and Big Sister, quickly Big Sister claps her hands together before countering Reekah, Big sisters hands literally grabbed Reekahs weapon and forcing her to bounce back as Reekah goes for Bastian, keeping his attention on her, Bastian glared at Reekah, throwing his hands back before making contact with her, four blades appeared just between each finger tossing them as Reekah made her attack, each of them causing a small explosion as the base of the building began to grind and echo throughout the support beams, the first few bend slowly causing the building to tip. As Colonel threw his blades toward Cypress he held his blade by his side as he swings it countering his attacks as his sharp wave of air knocking the huge blade out of the air as his own wind blade extends out the further it goes cutting the room in two from midsection out out towards Colonel, first sending a vertical then a horizontal and then a cross x attack right after Cypress rushes at Colonel with a smile. "Let the murder begin again."

Big Sister stands in place her arms by her side turning her head to Colonel as she glared her hair falling in front of her eyes. "I dont do idiotic combat." As the chakram goes directly for Big Sister she side steps grabbing it with her hand as it continues to spin, bending slightly with the flow of motion her arms moving with skill she sends it right back at Colonel as it grew bigger in size still. Rushing right behind it, she claps her hands together as short sparks of lightning passes through her hands and her arms as her hands change to short sword like blades.Before making contact with Colonel if he didnt block his on weapon sent back at him, the building began to shake as the glass shattered suddenly great wind blows in from thrusters the hum of multiple engines as several turrents fired lasers into the room where everyone was in. Cypress, Bastian and Big Sister all got down as the firing continued, as it fired several missiles into the room. From mirroring the sky to shifting the outer coating layer revealing itself the ship hovered as a hatch upon the side opens. Big Brother steps out onto the ledge as Big Sister turns her attention. "Well, what are you waiting for." Big Sister signals Bastian and Cypress as he turns his attention to Colonel and Reekah, Rushing and leaping out of the window landing on the extension near the hatch, Bastian does the same as he turns his attention to the room they where just in. "Until next time we meet Reekah" Rushing he does the same landing onto the ship as the ship hovers moving away from the building.

"Did you do what I instructed you to do, Big Sister." "Yes Big Brother, wont be long now." "Take us up and out." The droid within the cockpit turns his head as the hatch closes blasting off from the building before shifting its outter coating turning back into a mirror image of the sky becoming harder and harder to see before it was out of sight, a good distance aways from the building, the device Big Sister had created with her alchemy counts its final moments beep... beep... beep.... sending a charge down in a large quality, the energy built up inside vibrates the entire building suddenly shattering each support beam as the building began to fall in on itself.

Bastian sits down upon a seat, removing his hat and covering his face as he sighs heavily within his hands. Cypess calms his power down as his sword's energy fades as his eyes return to normal as he sits upon the other side of the ship. Big Sister turns to the droid then to Big Brother. "May I ask, what is this. What is this ship and that robot." "Robot is an insult to their kind, but all things are in place for our benefit Big Sister, you did your job and now you can rest." "Rest?!" "Where those the things we were just working on back in the lab, they have the same coloration and didnt they create that tower and you made them an ally?" Strands of her hair began to lose its color and change to red as Big Sister began to get angry. "Big Brother with all due respect why would you do something like that." Charles walks over to Big Sister placing his hands upon her shoulders looking at her. "If I needed your permission to do anything I wouldnt of told you to begin with. I got you out of there alive, because we dont have time to waste on little fighting and quarrels we have things to accomplish and a short time span to do it in. Now rest, your starting to show." Big Sister turns her attention on her hair as she groans sitting down just beside Bastian.

"Sir, Alex is dead." Charles looks over to Bastian as Cypress looks up to Charles. "She will be missed but we go on, more will die before this is over. Needed sacrifices, but did she die alone." "No she took to others with her, she took my granade and pulled the pin killing two others and harming more." "She was a soldier till the very end." "Yeah, a crazy one at that, shell be missed." Bastian holds ALex's gun in his hand looking at the scratches she had on the side of the people she killed with that particular gun. "Guess she forgot the add what she killed today, ill just do it for her later."
Big Sister looks up to Big Brother "So, where are we headed now" Charles turns to her with a smile. "To get our little group better fitted for what is needed." Bastian, and Cypress looks up to Charles in question as does Big Sister as the ship continues along its path, the tower upon the horizon.

Artificial M0nstrosity

References

>Lance Creed [DarkCyan]

Zarah's Themes

[Girei-Main Theme]

Osami Themes

[Kouen] Devil Within

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
User Image

User Image
User Image

Location: Vivalde District Company: Osami Mood: Exhausted and...happy?

User Image

Some time between their movement from the alleyway Akemi had closed her eyes. Good rest was what she needed as her body did its best to sustain her injuries. It was at that moment she drifted off into a sudden slumber--a nap as most would say--or better yet a way to forget about the pain pulsating throughout her body. Ba-dump...Ba-dump... Her conscience become flooded with darkness; rays of vibrant colors shooting off in every direction as if it were a time travel sequence. Floating...drifting as if she were a feather. Akemi was weightless as it became evident that her mind was entering deep sleep.

The buildings around her kept a greyscale texture. three-dimensional look to them. Perfect, standing structures with not a crack or evidence of decomposing anywhere. Silent streets with nothing but the sound of a calm wind blowing down the empty road. Akemi stood tall in this scenario. Her wounds and bruises healed completely wearing everything she had on in her waking moments (including the time afterwards). She made her first step forward, curious if the asphalt was real. Positive. So she continued walking down the path as her footsteps echoed across the deserted area. Now she was confused, why here? Where was she? Rarely did she ever remember the dreams she had in the first place. But for some reason, she knew this one would be different in some way; possibly more meaningful than the last one she could recall. Steak...great. Now I have that taste in my throat..! Akemi complained as she stuck her tongue out for hunger. It had only been some hours since she last ate but for her metabolism it felt like days. She felt her gut grumble in response but no sound was emitted. Instead, there was a faint cry of giggles heard in the distance following by a faint panting from a small shadow figure that zipped past Akemi. It moved like a gazelle down the streets as it leapt as quickly as it landed going from one side of the street to the other. Akemi tried to get a better look of it but couldn't. All she could tell was it's size and that it was a female. She acted in the same way as the child to catch up to her as much as she could. No matter how much she tried to do so, the girl would be about five steps further than she was. In an instant, the buildings became splattered by blood, freshly spilled as it dripped down the sides and along the pavement. On the sidewalk laid a single body lying on the ground with its limbs disjointed; twisted in way one couldn't have thought possible. Before the body stood the young girl from before, her face partly more visible; the red locks on her head present. That, too, was slathered by the red body liquid however barely even noticeable to make a difference due to her hair's shade. The child trembled at the sight, trembling her fists as her mouth would open but no words would come out. Akemi stood there hardly terrified by the body and more so interested in the child. Was the deceased her father? No, they looked nothing alike. His face was concealed by a mask mostly; a hood keeping the shine of his head from blinding the girl. STOMP The red-head girl reacted; smashing her foot into the man's head repeatedly until there were no signs of movement. Bones cracking at every impact...he was surely dead by then. Ba-dump....Ba-dump...Ba-dump!

[ "The Unforgettable Past" ] 1:10

A sequence of heart beats moving rapidly as the pulses seemed to blur the atmosphere around Akemi. The child crouched with her hands to her head as she screamed and pleaded.

"W-Why is this happening to me!? I thought I was...normal!" the young girl sobbed, droplets falling to the sidewalk as they melted away with the concrete. "He hurt me..so it it's okay to kill right?"

It stopped. Then the screams intensified in place of it.

"You don't understand the pain do you? You did once but now it's like it doesn't harm you..." The child's face was then revealed to Akemi, a younger version of herself covered in tears, cuts, and dirt marks all over. She was no child of the slums back then and only saw herself like any other child. Sweet and docile with all her decisions and forgiving anyone who'd wronged her. Or, that was how she was raised. Akemi raised a brow to her younger self, smirking even with a confident, cocky attitude written all over her face. "I am you.. but...you hate you, right?"

"Hate me? Why would I hate myself?"

"Weak. Weak in everything! I hate me! I can't do anything! You hate you just as we hate each other!"

"Okay slow down what's with all the depressing talk---" She paused. A cold blade stabbing her right in the chest through her back stopping her speech entirely. With one wound came many that came up afterwards; the pain she'd felt physically in battle as scars she'd never seen re-opened--peeling to worsening conditions as the young Akemi stepped forward. The older version of her fell to her knees abruptly. Arms clung tightly around her as she held her self, biting her lip to avoid screaming or any other unintentionally loud disturbance.

"See....it hurts....I hurt too. After all, I am you. We killed that man because it hurt. He hurt you, so killing is good...Kill....kill..."

"Y-You're crazy! I'd only kill if necessary.." Everything went silent then... then the girl began to giggle and punch her elder self as if they were equals. The older Akemi was forced down a sinkhole created by her child self into a never-ending descent into darkness.

"Kill....kill....kill....Kill...."

"STOP!" Akemi awakened. Shooting up from the grassy field and back into reality. The same apocalyptic sky. The same desolate surroundings. The same people around her. What was different (for her benefit) was the absence of her injuries on her body. What?.. Did that Twig do something?... the woman panicked as she brushed her hands across he skin and attire. It was affirmative; several of her wounds were gone. Those gashing cuts and bruises, on the other hand, remained (and possibly some news one of which she knew not the origin of). But for the most part, Akemi was revitalized and capable of movement without assistance. As for fighting, not likely the best situation to force herself into. She gazed around at the world of Shikon around her; the recent events barely difficult to forget so easily. She cringed at the thought of them in slight of fear that they could happen again. Coincidentally, she found herself back to where it began. Herself, Osami, and that black-haired woman (minus Kaneki). Much time had passed since she'd blown him away and she assumed he'd never return. Without him around, the raven-haired woman was her only concern. Akemi coiled her hand around her neck lightly and quickly put it away as she turned her gaze to the grass. The pain.. those tentacles...nothing like she'd dealt with before. She'd have to keep her guard around around her in order to survive. Then again, that also raised more questions to her own desires, safety, and favoritism. At this point, Akemi deemed both that woman and Osami just as dangerous if not more than anticipated. No longer did the word "archangel" seem to cut it out for her winged friend. No, there was something more than she hasn't experienced. Just as Osami had emphasized before she'd blacked out for the moment. She had proposed the thought of his previous form frightening. Scary indeed and yet invigorating to seek more. Or was that asking too much too early...too soon. Akemi was always an indecisive one but never when it came to throwing her life in a potential blood bath if not taken carefully. But that was the thing, she did not fear him as one might expect her too nor did that mean that the feeling itself was not present. Akemi knew fear when she felt it but chose to recede it; ignore its calling and take a stupidly brave stunt--a leap of faith. A single sweat drop fell from her forehead; wiping it with her sleeve and looking over to Osami beside her. Harmless by appearance and, without a doubt, a possible threat underneath the exterior. He'd just put away a book into his bag; notes maybe for words she didn't know were scribbled all over it. The silence between them was uncanny but she couldn't bring up any words other than...

"Did you do this? I mean, get rid of all those embarrassing cuts and stuff? Err--I mean.." Akemi stuttered, crossing her legs and arms as she looked down at the patch of grass visible between her thighs. "I-I'm not being nice or anything.. But..T-T-Thanks.. I feel a lot better." It was hardly even audible but she'd said it under her breath. Hardly ever did she grow gratitude to anyone. And that, this, was definitely a start.

User Image

User Image
"Hey, don't be like Twigsh*t here and ignore me! If you got a message, you better f*cking read it!!"

Quote:

References:

Known Abilities:
- Resonating Cry: an explosion of sound waves powerful enough to be seen and push back anyone in front of her within seven feet.

S1-000X a.k.a Sachi
The Voice I've Chosen:
Known Abilities:
- Disguise/Mimick
- Flight
- Interchangeable parts

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
User Image
User Imagexx𝕸𝖞 𝖔𝖇𝖏𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊? 𝕴'𝖒 𝖆𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖉.xxUser Image

User Image

Coordinates: Vivalde District Allies: Calculating... Mood Eye Color: Red ~ Hostile ~ Themes: Normal: x Battle: x

Sachi whipped her arm across her chest as the cannon shifted into a giant shield; deflecting the bullets coming towards her. Escape was inevitable as the rounds of bullets saw no end. She was caught in the crossfire with no way out. Had this new presence taken a kinder approach would've done no good. One thing was certain; SSO's remarks would not go unattended to. It was one thing to insult her motives. Ashlar, however, was a taboo topic to lay any sort of discriminatory hatred for. Human as he was but this new android knew nothing. He was never truly a King but his grace and leadership to the masses could say otherwise. Ashlar loved the people of this planet ans to Sachi's understanding, her the most. Despite his absence, Ashlar's protection wouldn't be needed. Rather, she was built to withstand attacks similar to her own. How she would fare otherwise? That question remains unanswered but she knew that her design served a purpose. The originality of her blueprints on the other hand puzzled her. She recalled Ashlar admitting she was the only model of her kind; her appearance meaningful to him personally.

You're everything to me... My precious child... One day, we will meet again. Then, I will be satisfied with the woman you've become...

Her eyes flickered and became crimson again with the shield still covering her. In a resounding cry, she says. "Ashlar... Is my King. No means of torture or sabotage shall ever change that. My forgiveness I shall not give for you have insulted he who has granted the lost a place to go."

"My sources tell me that the Admin of my systems wishes to contact you via Spoiler Message. I shall inform you if you have received any."
No new messages have been received.
Try Again ► Exit

Artificial Mercuoid

References:

Supasse - Onward
Pa'atela - Reverse

S1-000X a.k.a Sachi
The Voice I've Chosen:
Known Abilities:
- Disguise/Mimick
- Flight
- Interchangeable parts

The Voice I've Chosen: Rin Matsuoka // Free! Iwatobi Swim Club and Eternal Summer
Known Abilities:
- Portal generation
- Enhanced strength

Ember Devil Here's one in color! // Leader of the ONU and Shikonian Dictatorship

Interstellar Dragon

User Image

hantom f uestion

Enigma of Certainty

Hearing Akemi shout as he turned to her, still sitting in place he was before leaning over as he looks at her he answered her question, seeing the expression upon her face, the sweat upon her brow he noticed something was on her mind. Holding an arm behind her back as he sit her up more he heard her speak in a whispered like tone. Not saying anything at first he only looks into her eyes leaning he placed a kiss upon her lips briefly breathing a warm breath upon them afterwards as he looks at her. "You know, you need to get stronger bright eyes who knew you were so easily bruised." Osami gave a slight chuckle reaching into his bag and pulling out something wrapped in a foil like material, he placed it upon her lap as warmth radiated from the package. "Know you will be hungry from the after effects and my type of food is different from yours, brought this along just to keep you quiet, but this works too." It was an order of steak he saved in his bag from the restaurant. Standing to his feet, he closed his bag and locked it back into place. "If you need more time to rest then do so, but I have to keep moving. Things are only going to get worse if not harder before everyone falls silent, just know your way of life has officially ended." Holding out his hand, Lycon began to vibrate as it pulls itself from the ground and flies handle first into Osami's hand, he spins it once slipping it into his sheath as the protective field decimates.

Zarah held her eyes closed her arms folded in a meditative style floating just a few feet off the ground, waves of her hair flowing in a coil around herself covering her face slightly. Within her mind thoughts, a dream the past, the present and the future, passing in front of her eyes, red words italicized placing herself within a room within her mind, these words covered the walls, peeling off like paint and sticking back into other places in different orders whispered of a voice she moves her hand as the room seemed to spin as she points, three words written on the wall glowed a bright red, giving off a flame like burning hue the sizzle these words. "Hugus Dragaus Hemporia" or in understandable terms "Handle of Man" Zarah opens her eyes, having double attached pupils as they held a green hue around in this voice she spoke. "Great warriors are only handles for there masters, the next approach release the beast from the grip of his freedom." Tentacles burst forth from the ground beneath Zarah as her spin began to form into the same substance as them, her fingers turned into tentacles "The world, freezes over but it is the burning that will kill them ice shall become fire and fire shall turn the whispers of the world into silence and solitude." The voices began to blend into one forming Zarah's normal voice as she spoke the final words. "The world is written." Under her breath she spoke as a book within her hands, a portal to somewhere else perhaps closing the book it fades as Zarah began to pant a sweat dripping off her brow. Her eyes shifting back to normal as she whispered to herself in a hesitate voice. "This form... can only last so much longer" Her sight turned to Osami and Akemi, her vision blood shot red something within her eyes glows white. Her breathing calms as she removes her hands from her sleeves and standing to her feet. Putting a smile to her face she walks over to Osami and Akemi.

"So we ready to go?" Osami turns to Zarah "In a moment, have to see our next path ahead." Osami turns away from Zarah and Akemi as he walked over looking at the view of the city behind them. Zarah turns her attention off Osami and onto Akemi with a calm smile she held out her hand to her. "You alright? I'm glad, you didn't die."

Osami held a hand up to his face flashes of images, and scenes playing out. There was so much going on right now in his mind, and all the while he could feel hes not alone, something burning inside of him, even Lycon feels different like he doesn't know himself or does and doesnt want to acknowledge it. But something else, a presence two seemingly familiar. One faint and the other scattered out like the wind from the earth below to the sky above like a hand gripping tighter not just around himself but around the world, no... around many worlds. And then Thump... Like a huge rock hitting still water waves scattered out all over the world hitting Osami's senses as Zarah cuts her eyes his direction still with a smile upon her face. Osami looks up, Lycon speaks the word Osami thought "Neru"

Burden to Endure

Hour: 11:10am User Image

SSO looks at Sachi and chuckled once as she kept firing. "You think we care about how you feel, we are machine loose your self concious or well take it away." SSO charged her cannon for a full blast attack as a bright blue sphere formed at the tip

Artificial M0nstrosity

References

>Lance Creed [DarkCyan]

Zarah's Themes

[Girei-Main Theme]

Osami Themes

[Kouen] Devil Within

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Location: Pothalo District - The Main Office, destroyed Mood: Angry Thoughts: They will never be forgotten. Company: Benedict
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════╗
Freedom is not free. I thought you knew?
╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Big Sister's counterblow pushed Reekah back; shifting her steady balance to have her out of place in her footing. The drills revved wildly around her wrists as the woman grumbled to herself. How could this woman be so strong in spite of her appearance? Just what are you? she thought as her violent hands continued accelerating; faster if you will, thirsting for bloodshed from any of her enemies. Little did she know that Bastian's plan would fall into play. Four daggers between his fingers came at once at rapid speeds. Her only method of defense was to deflect them with her arms in the form they were. Boy, was that a mistake. She knew not of the destructive power those swords wielded until the ONU Headquarters began to quake harder than any prior event. The building gradually began to tip; Cypress blocks the Colonel's chakrams--rendered useless in his efforts. He outspreads his arms and glances to Reekah in shock all while remaining as steady as he could. Cypress attacks, rushing towards Benedict after a flurry of slashes destroy the supports even further. Without his weapons, the Colonel could only run. In that way, he somewhat felt useful. Two opponents gave slightly better odd than three. It was clear their patience was little with the intent to kill higher than it had ever been (or rather than what Benedict's could recall). The second chakram he'd flung at Big Sister comes rushing back towards him as he's forced to bock her own attack--consequently cautious of Cypress. No!! I'm not losing him too! Her response was crucial. Had she not moved as swiftly as she did, Cypress would've gotten to Benedict. She does her best to stop the swordsman's attack as Benedict pulled his own to stop his female opponent. Suddenly the glass shatters with turrets firing inside the room. Reekah cried out as she leaps to her comrade; one of her hands reverting to normal while the other changed into a metallic shield to protect themselves. The Colonel falls to the ground as he peeks towards the trio. A ship descends upon them as a familiar man is in their midst. The man stood tall with his shades, matching black suit and hair. From anyone's point of view, he was nothing but a blob of darkness. But Benedict knew better--rather--Big Brother knew better than to exhibit a coup or act of terrorism at a time like this. Benedict felt nothing but resentment boiling up inside towards Big Brother, a man he thought was quite trustworthy from the beginning. He could still recall those days when meetings were held. Benedict could be foulmouthed when provoked and would often have to bite his tongue or lip. Cygerius was to blame for it mainly for the sake that Big Brother was a man revered for his expertise in his field. To see him now on the opposing side sent shock through the Colonel’s nerves; the discontent visible in both his expressions and gestures. Clenching one fist, Colonel Benedict shoved Reekah’s defense away and charged out towards the aircraft. No... I won't let you get away!! Benedict's shouts resonated across the building as it shook even more violently than before. There was no specific person he targeted but his recklessness did play a factor. The building started to collapse on top of itself even more forcing Reekah to widen the diameter if her shield. She leaped towards Benedict, coiling her arm around him, somersaulting onto the shield as the slid out through the opening to the ground below.

”Watch it... this is going to get messy!” the woman declared as they flew out from the clearing and smashing into the ground below, debris flying up and covering them completely.

~ ~ ~

Pssh... He could've at least chosen a different place for us to meet.. It's starting to get pretty rowdy around these parts. Kaneki thought with a scowling huff under his breath. He was never really one to complain over crowded places. With the growing epidemic upon them, several refugees he'd witnessed the night before flooded the streets in a state of panic. Far from there rose a massive tower. One, to his knowledge, has little reference to its origin [as well as about the rest of the Shikonian population]. Disorder was the natural order and Kaneki disliked it so much. Ironically for a man who seemed to always be getting himself in trouble he preferred times of peace and solitude. He kept a calm and collected posture in his walk; a straight-lipped expression written all over him. Showing emotions or any care in the world right now would slow him down. As for the rest of everyone passing by, Kaneki came off as trash waiting to be disposed of. Xylaphenza by blood, his abilities were far different than what Akemi was capable of. For instance, his wounds were much like a human's situation. Dire medical attention was needed for he was not blessed with the healing power like his female counterpart. Akemi! That's right... He'd left her behind in Vivalde in the clutches of those mysterious people. Kaneki grunted, girting his teeth a bit as he growled. There was no time to turn back now. Not after the sad attempt of a cover-up he'd made. For now he'd just have to pray and hope she hadn't wandered off astray. Turning a corner into an intersection he came across a rude encounter. He and an unknown figure has crossed paths; stumbling upon impact with one another. Kaneki curled his hand into a fist and wiped his nose with whatever was left of his sleeve barely giving the stranger eye contact. "My bad... I wasn't watching where I was going! Hehe..." The man chuckled softly. Laughing off mistakes was better than fussing over them. The person before him sighed to themselves before quickly gripping a part of his coat and rushing him into a nearby alley.

"Kaneki! Or if that's really you. I'm surprised you didn't bring along a little 'friend' with you!" A male voice answered after making such a rebellious move on Kaneki. While the shadows of the buildings loomed over the two men, it didn't completely keep the man's identity certain. Cygerius's appearance was slightly different; hair flowing freely without the hair the restraint and patch still intact. Releasing the man from his grasp, Kaneki brushed off his arms; distancing himself from Cygerius and scoffing at his remarks.

"Friend? You and I both know they're more than friends!" 'Friend' was only sugarcoating it. Had anyone else knew what I did then the public would be running from me than the rising terror. "Okay, so what do you want?"

"Who activated her?" Cygerius asked seriously; arms crossed as he stepped closer.

"H-Her? I'm not sure who you--"

"Sachi! Who activated her!?" His tone was more forceful than before like he was ready to bash his fist into a wall. Cygerius’s cheeks turned red with anger; making his fist even tighter and firmer than before. Kaneki jumped in fear as he stuttered back his response.

”H-How should I know!? I hardly know anybody back at HQ who would do such a thing.”

”Well that’s where you’re wrong, Kaneki. I’ve had my eye on a specific group of individuals for quite some time. I have reason to believe that…there are few people we can trust in the ONU if not about 90% of them.” Kaneki gulped to himself hiding his hands within his pockets. Cygerius’s fury was Kaneki’s fear; the dark-blue haired man shivered in shock. His leader began to ramble on about issues and topics he hardly knew of until suddenly…a rapid series of beeps followed by a flashing red light. The two men looked at each other with one thing in mind: trouble was afoot. For now they ventured deeper into the alley coming to another corner as they huddled into a group reading the messages that came along with the notice

To be continueeeeeed…..

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
No? Allow me to demonstrate your role here.
╚═════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Artificial Mercuoid

References:

Reekah Braun // Director of the ONU Under Marshall Law
District ID Number: CH-549-001
The Voice I've Chosen: Erza Scarlet // Fairy Tail (English dub)
Known Abilities:
- Synthetic appendage hands that she allows to turn into any.
- An unknown source of physical power (?)
- She can exhibit a great amount of speed.
Current Weapon Form: None

Colonel Benedict of Project S1-000X // Rank: 4 Stars

Colonel Benedict
District ID Number: CH-009-627
The Voices I've Chosen: Kyoya Ootori // Ouran High School Host Club

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
User Image

User Image

Coordinates: Vivalde District Allies: Calculating... Mood Eye Color: Red ~ Hostile ~ Themes: Normal: x Battle: x

For now the situation had found itself at a stand-still point. Both opposing parties have made it clear of their intentions and thoughts leaving the big decision to Sachi. Her high opinions of Ashlar could cost her the artificial life he'd granted her. Or, if played right, work out in favor. But seeing how demanding SSO's demands were with lack of details to boot, the final outcome would be risky no doubt. As they stared each other off, a flashing light goes off on Sachi's arm; the CommGear Colonel Benedict installed into her systems. The device's light flared rapidly behind the shield projection so that only she could see could. Its color alone was all that was needed to identify the message's intent: a possible death or serious injury inflicted on 1 or more parties of ONU individuals. At this point, she could do nothing but mourn with her internal emotions. Sachi's greatest concern was what to do with the android being before her. Go against what she was insisted on obeying? The robotic woman couldn't see it following through by straying off her Master's intent. However, then arose another vital observation she'd taken of herself. By then she was completely aware of how her databases have been tampered with for x amount of days, months, maybe even years. Much has been added and deleted--those erased being significant memories that would take a reboot to recover. She wouldn't dare identify her current anger with the incident but Sachi wouldn't deny being bothered by it either. SSO's words failed to influence Sachi thoroughly but it left her thinking. Had her Master been alive, his profile would have been permanently synced into her. Alas, she has nothing. Not a trace of the man to be cited for miles on end. Her only clue was this, that those whom she trusted were the sole cause of this mishap. Perhaps SSO was right, Ashlar, theoretically, no longer existed. So why the struggle? Besides, she had already declared herself independent the moment she'd decided to travel the Shikonian horizon on her own in the ONU's behalf. That chapter of her renewed life came to close (for now at least). Pressing the blinking light with her other finger the shield reverted back into its hidden form within Sachi as she looked to her fellow android with both pride and discontent. While she possessed no organs and human-like feelings, her emotional state was equal to that of an average human. If she wanted to know what happened to Ashlar, she'll have to find out on her own. In the mean time, it wouldn't hurt to cease fire to find what she needed. After all, she still had one mission left to complete before retiring herself from this world.

Sachi's eyes flickered to a sapphire shade while disabling the CommGear upon her wrist. "I have confirmed my verdict. Hopefully what you have proposed follows through to the best of our interests." she replied solemnly with her eyes fixated on SSO, awaiting her response to Sachi's agreement. Siding with an enemy would be a first. Then again, her true notion of her her enemies were are blinded by fact and fiction. Her heart, on the other hand, deeply mourns for the death of her ONU comrades. Unfortunately for them, they'd have to do without her for her cause holds far more importance than theirs.

One new message has been received.
► Open Exit

Artificial Mercuoid
I told you I'd be making a risky decision here. Oh how the tides have turned. Did you expect me to do this? Probably yes... but yeah.. let's see where this goes for our A.I friends.

References:

Supasse - Onward
Pa'atela - Reverse

S1-000X a.k.a Sachi
The Voice I've Chosen:
Known Abilities:
- Disguise/Mimick
- Flight
- Interchangeable parts

Known Abilities:
- Portal generation
- Enhanced strength

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
User Image

User Image
User Image

Location: Vivalde District Company: Osami and Zarah Mood: Disbelief

Osami offers his warmhearted embrace to Akemi. For a moment, she was cold but warm again by his touch. A slight pain in her right shoulder triggers a twitch as she did her best not to show weakness. Her current physical state was obvious and yet, she still desired to play it off like nothing. And then it happened...a small kiss upon her lips when she personally felt off guard. Had she felt him breathing close to her it could've been avoided but alas; so it has been done. A horrible habit that he had just to leave it like that as if with no intention of the sort--or just simply being very friendly. Her bottom lip pouted out with her eyes shifting away from the man. "Tch...I'm getting real tired of your sh*t Osami. That's GOT to be the fourth you kissed me out of the blue!" His chuckles were comparable to childrens' chatter after a little bit of fun. Mocking her, just poking a little jolt here and there to make her tick it seems. As muc as it bothered her, Akemi let it slide for something else spoken held more significance. Easily bruised? How could he even mutter the words without so much as a death wish planned? Akemi felt insulted, but she knew his words were true. The bruises, the cuts, the pain. No way it could ever be hidden or forgotten. The opinions of others never phased her but, it seemed for now she'd reconsider. For the west past few days she'd seen nothing but everything possibly extraordinary from what West Vitality exposed to her. It's easy being the most feared in a world full of scum. However, trying to achieve the same glory creates a loophole. You become the scum for trying to think you were better than someone else. That was the difficult thing to comprehend for Akemi; leaving her to be grumpy about the whole situation.

But then...her judgment is shifted ever more.

Suddenly the air becomes...delicious...tender....savory... Akemi's lips ready to water at its mere scent. She looked down into her lap to find a slab of steak waiting for her; its scent findings their way to her nostrils as she inhaled proudly. Surprisingly, Akemi had yet to ponder about the pill's side effects until it had been mentioned. The red-haired woman nearly gagged onto the meat but held it in nicely. Well damn! How the hell does he survive off a pill?? she thought, her eyes staring blankly at the meat in front of her. It seemed as though it were yesterday they were just there; treating her to a meal after her life was threatened--the uncanny similarities of that event and this one. Not once, but twice she'd been offered food. To her, it was a sign of truce that was [expected] to be more than just an occasional thing. It wasn't until the moment he'd walked away that the smallest of smiles appeared on her face; all before chomping her meat crushers into Osami's gift. The woman chewed happily in her little personal corner with a particular gleam in her eyes. Nothing in the world could beat the tender goodness of steak! That is...unless you had a woman with black-hair who'd almost killed you towering over without your consent. At the moment, Akemi ignored Zarah and continued enjoying her meal until words were said and a hand was held out. Gradually, she slows down; eyes fixated on the hand in front of her. What an idiot woman this Zarah had to be! Akemi's verdict had been made and it decrees Zarah as an untrustworthy person and the least likely to change her violent tendencies towards her. All she'd really done was protect Osami while saying how much more experienced she was with him than she. A laughable thought really...but kudos to Zarah for maybe thinking it would affect Akemi negatively. Here she sat, silently as she pulled out the meat from her mouth and standing up on her own and mocking the woman's tone and words. "You alright? I'm glad, you didn't die. Oh cut your crap! I'm pretty sure you wanted me dead back there!" Akemi closes the gap between them and moves her steak to the side of her in one hand; her tones more threatening but softer than before so that none would hear her except for the two of them. "Now I get you could've ended my life if that's what your twisted, punk a** mind wanted. I'm not very fond of punk a** mind tricks so if that's where this is headed, tell me now." Lifting up the steak, she practically gobbles the entire thing down like if it were a gizzard. Sluuuuurp! Akemi makes a swift 180 pivot and taking her distance from Zarah. That "act of sympathy" was an example of bull sh*t coming your way. In this sense, it was clear Akemi's trust in Zarah was far below the basic scale where even in death she holds integrity.

She wandered off a little way from them but still in sight of both Osami and Zarah to leave some time for some thought and time to herself. She was reminded of her time with Osami back at the restaurant and the apocalyptic circumstances that would potentially come their way. In the skies above her illustrated just that: men, women, and children clinging to their lives as darkness looms over. Whatever was going on around here couldn't be good and whoever was behind it...probably had something to do with the appearance of the android beings. Akemi's eyes wandered far....far into the darkened horizon. Glancing over her shoulder briefly at the two in the distance, she holds both her fists over her chest; slouching over and turning her face away from them once more. She grunted and groaned in private, mumbling words as to how much pain she was feeling. It seemed as though the pill worked but something else that wasn't of her knowledge was going into play.

User Image

Artificial Mercuoid

References:

Known Abilities:

Interstellar Dragon

User Image

Attitude: Uncertainty
Zarahs' Attitude: Irritated

hantom f uestion

Enigma of Certainty

Zarah looks at Akemi as she mocks her as Akemi steps closer to Zarah, her eyes focused on her as something else was sensed by her, holding a blank expression then soon glaring at Akemi one could sense an otherworldly power radiating from her. With streams of her hair beginning to wave around the tips of her finger's loosing its color darkening under the skin before effecting the skin itself going slowly up to her hand she looks at Akemi as she spoke and made her turn to walk away Zarah's voice completely different something comprehensible something that would send chills down a priest spine her voice was calm as she only said. "If I wanted you dead... then you wouldnt of even been born." A wave sent out in all directions and bending toward Akemi as soon something a small girl appeared in front of her as it was herself, the little Akemi starting at her older self as she reached out her hand poking Akemi's chest where he heard would be. [Little Akemi:"Your scared."] The little Akemi' giggles before vanishing, the dark green sky vanished just as quickly as it appeared in her own world as Zarah turns her gaze from Akemi. Walking Osami's direction she takes a deep breath she was angry for a completely different reason but it was best she held it in as her hand began to return to its normal color and she clears her throat for right now there was nothing she could do.

Osami noticed the energy from Zarah before it vanished suddenly his eyes cut themselves her diection before looking back to where he felt Neru as Zarah walks up he spoke. "How's Bright eyes?" Zarah looks at him "She will be ok, just needs some time to herself I suppose." Zarah looks forward "So wheres the thing your looking for?" "Someone is holding it, I can almost sense them. See that tower." Zarah looks at the tower of Madre "Yeah" "Well be going there soon." Zarah gazes back to Osami seeing the discontent look upon his face as if something was bothering him. "Want to train more to get ready?" A gust of wind blew through the trees blowing Zarah's hair and Osami's pony tail as if a storm were coming in making its way to Akemi as it blue away from the storm. Within the sky changes of color as clouds began to flash from either lighting or just energy in general

---

"WHERE DID HE GO EISEI, WE WON'T ASK AGAIN"
"why would I tell you that, and what business is it of yours to find him anyway."
"Perhaps you didn't feel the same thing we did"
"I did"
And?
"I dont care, he can handle himself"
"Like he did on."
"Dont say it."
"..."
"Perhaps, well just take the information from him."
"After all, it seems he doesn't care for the Seraphim people anymore."
Eisei coughs looking up to the group in front of him held down by strange energy he chuckles.
"You don't hear from god and all of a sudden you become him
"Say what you want, but every action has a cause and effect."
One of them walks up to Eisei and grabs him by the neck as something coils around his body tightly, staring into Eisei's eyes it glares.
"Dont preach life to me, were soon to be Highark we cant have him walking around like broken aklish [unstable creatures that go from calm to eating its own kind] if you can't give us the answer then well take it out of you."
Turning to another member he nods his head as he held up his hand an "Kensugon" a weapon in the form of a gauntlet forms with an eye in the center of the palm tossing Eisei down someone held him by his wings
"It doesn't matter what you do to me, interfering with something you have no understanding of will have serious consequences. The Beast shall devour all of you."
"Yeah, yeah lease we devour him first."
Opening up his palm the eye opens and began to shake focusing on Eisei as a screeching is heard sending his hand down upon Eisei's head his eyes roll to the back of his head as he screams as the group stands over him. A loud thud before one of them looks to the sky.
"Lets find him."
"Do we know where Tessia, and Dopha are located"
"We'll find them"

Burden to Endure

Hour: 3:50pm User Image
Number of Infected: 421User Image

SSO watched Sachi's movements and reactions as SSO shifted her weapon back into the silver dust cloud as it takes form into a hand resting it by her side. SSO looks at Sachi briefly "We aren't the type of beings that accept offers once they are declined. After all you are an obsolete model arent you." SSO narrowed her eyes as data runs through her pupils going from blue to having a green outline of a scanner it shows various parts of Sachi. Looking normally at her soon after. "To the tower then." SSO takes a step aside as she held her hand in the direction of the tower keeping her eyes on Sachi. "Lead the way." gestering for Sachi to take the lead so SSO would follow her.

-----

Within the tower Charles, Cypress, Bastian and Big Sister, a sudden crash and the ground shook Bastian goes flying back slamming into the silicon like walks crashing through to the other side. Madre her hand rested upon her throne like chair as her mind watched what seemed to be the world. Charles held his arms crossed, his coat ripped by the shoulder's revealing his arms, a blend of both man and machine. Still in Madres eyes as a abomination Charles turns to Madre focusing on her and her appearance as it slowly changed taking a different form. Turning back to Big Sister whose hair streams where red as one of her eyes held a red hue. "I dont want to be whatever the heck I am anymore." In her anger emotion over took Big Sister, as she balled her fist as veins ran down her arm she began to walk, then fast walk soon running and then full speed as her legs where half machine Bastian groans getting up from the rubble holding his head. "Geeze is it me or shes getting too strong..." Cypress stood by watching Big Sister rushing at Bastian as he spoke "Wrecking ball coming, better get up." Bastian looks up and leaps up as he spins, his core half machine as several balls are ejected from several chambers in a circle like rotation, holding the pose the balls jet out soon exploding as Bastian looks from the smoke but still Big Sister rushes through blocking with her arms as she sends her shoulder into Bastian before pulling back her arm sending him flying again into another wall but even harder.

Big Sister pants as she balls her fists in frustration, falling to her knees holding her head down. "Big Brother, what is happening." Charles walks over kneeling beside her as he placed a hand upon her shoulder. "The next step, there is someone who arrived I have to deal with and someone you have to deal with. Our time together is short I know your strong. It also takes more focus to keep your hair and eyes from being natural." Big Sister takes a deep breath. "Can you say my name." Big Brother looks at her. "Kathryn Aora.." Kathryn sighed calmly. Madre watched them in disgust as she spoke "If you dont hold your end of this deal insect then your race will feel the full force of a superior being." A short distance from the planet space began to bend inward forming a funnel slowly as it headed away from the planet, thunder roars and static crackles in the upper atmosphere above as Madre began to tap her fingers in a agitated manner within her eyes hatred for all things flesh and bone, but something stood in the way holding up her hand she narrowed her eyes to the world around "Go" In a echo voice the Zerkians detached from the walls as the leaped down to the ground rushing past Charles, Kathryn and the others as they head out of the tower into the world around. "Infect as many as possible, even if you encounter them." Charles, Kathryn, Bastian and Cypress all watched as the beasts rushed back into the city in all directions.

Artificial M0nstrosity

References

>Lance Creed [DarkCyan]

Zarah's Themes

[Girei-Main Theme]

Osami Themes

[Kouen] Devil Within

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
User Image

User Image
User Image

Location: Vivalde District Company: Osami and Zarah Mood: Disbelief

User Image

Soon the world around her was enveloped in a mossy green shade; mental poison filling her conscience with some sort of trickery. The pain in her body stayed strong but she knew it would be bested out by Osami's medicine. A burden too great; slouching her torso over her feet. Gradually the cramping would cease leaving our dear Akemi to be able to stand confidently. A small girl of about five years old placed her small hands on the Xylaphenza's shoulders. The child massaged them lightly while keeping the most innocent of smiles on her lips. Her touch was gentle, resonating across every nerve of Akemi's body and sending chills at every corner. The girl's giggles caught her attention for they echoed all across the space. You're afraid... it mumbles to her; giggling mockingly at the red-head. The woman clenched her fists tight and swung hard towards the child unknowing that it had already faded off from her mind. Get out of my head... Akemi mumbled angrily, breathing intensely as the irksome horizon reverted back to the darkness. Cloud coverage filled the skies as lightning flashes were scattered--thunder even--as the silence was disturbed. A strong gale passes by her roughly as she turns her head back to Osami and Zarah; watching their hair as it gently floated back down to their shoulders. Akemi's eyes were fixed specifically on Osami for quite some time. She thought long and hard about the events then and now; hardly even of the future. It was all a jumble in her hot-headed mind like trying to complete a puzzle with no pieces that go with one another.

Danger. It was obvious in what was becoming of the environment she grew to know so little of. But whatever the circumstances and consequences this land were to face she cared not of it, nor was she afraid of what was to come. The moment she'd set foot beyond West Vitality's barrier she was positive of her decision to seek the thrill of adventure. Annoyed by his antics she was [and most likely still would be], the short time she'd had to herself made her realize one thing: what fun is a little journey without someone to share the good (and bad) times with? It was hard for her to admit it in words, but she knew what her mind was telling her even if she were to deny it completely. After all her words she honored back at the restaurant still stand: if the situation were to come to a catastrophe where the only solution was its destruction, Akemi would do everything in her might to survive through it all to the end. Death was a friendly companion to her; often inviting her to spend eternity. In every circumstance she'd found a way to avoid it; not one giving up on the living forced upon her. While it did rob her of freedom what the District did do best was protect her from forces she has no knowledge of. Perhaps the archangel was right about one thing: how she would be outdone by someone (or something) that knew more than she. In that case, her only option other than he was Zarah who had proved to be hiding many different things that leaves the redhead questioning the woman's presence. No friendly solution would ever relieve the tension the two had which, in turn, also meant Akemi wouldn't hesitate to snap back at her if necessary. Her only motivation to stay was for Osami. If this really were coming to the end of days, she'd rather spend it with excitement than boredom.

Now that left only one more thing on her mind: Kaneki. The man had spoke of knowing many great and powerful secrets of her heritage that they both apparently shared. She was annoyed by him just as much as she was by Zarah but with one slight difference. The red-headed Xylaphenza was interested in what he had to offer. That was, until their feelings became misaligned. Maybe she killed him accidentally, maybe not. She wouldn't know for sure but that was too late to rationalize now. Where ever he may be, it would soon be too late for him to catch up. However, there was the smallest of percentages in her heart that truly longed for the man to still be alive. She was grateful for his company even if her were some perverted brute.

By now she was nearly revitalized giving her leeway to freely move around. Her body felt as if she'd gone through a rehabilitation phase. In short, the woman was healed of her ailments [mostly]. A loud sigh escapes her breath, clearing the apocalyptic themed area around her for now she made her way to Zarah and Osami; arms crossed over her chest as she did her best to settle her nerves before saying anything. Where ever these two would go, she would follow. A smile wouldn't always be on her face but she would feel inclusion either way, She hadn't overheard any conversation the two have had but there was this hunch that they would be departing soon. "I don't know where you're going but if it involves leaving me behind I'd start rethinking your plans. Ain't no way in hell are you going to get rid of me easily this time." Akemi remarked keeping her attention more onto Osami than Zarah,

~ ~ ~

After several hours of travel, Sachi and SSO arrive at the tower she was directed to move towards. Any and all contact with the ONU officials was cut off for the time being for her sake--without the others knowing. For all they could know, Benedict and the others could assume she'd lost her CommGear or some fate even worse than that. Standing before the immense structure would arise the Zerkian beasts rushing out and into the city in all directions. She'd attempted a quick identification read but found nothing nor their origin; leaving her only to safely assume they could be self-constructed monsters made by the mind of some intelligence far advanced than her own. Her eyes remained a calming blue shade as she shifted sideways to allow passage for her escort.
"Destination confirmed. Now I believe it is your turn to guide, is it not?"

User Image

User Image

Artificial Mercuoid

References:

Known Abilities:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff