Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
1 x 1 RP with myself and Mercury the Dragon

NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED.

Oh. but feel free to read though. heart

WARNING: The RP below is given a rating of PG-14 due to adult language. These words will be censored as per rules to the Forum. Reader discretion is advised.

FANART!

User Image

Here's a compilation of suggested tunes that will be scattered all across the RP and its various moments and settings.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these tracks. These are just songs I and my role-playing partner feel fit these situations the best.

Pothalo District: x
Song of Farewell: x
Madre Released: x
Is it I, truly?: x
The Unforgettable Past: x
Lying Victory: x
The Xyl Conduct : x
She Awakens: x
Ashlar: x
Hysteria: x

_____ #2: x
_____ #3 x
_____ #4 x
-------------------
~Character Themes~
See bios for their handpicked selections

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Characters Played By Me

User Image

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

User Image

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

One Nation United NPCs

User ImageUser Image

Interstellar Dragon

OSAMI LUMAR

User Image

Name: Osami Lumar
Nickname: Omar de phantom
Eye Color: Reddish Orange
Height: 5’8
Weight:119lbs
Race: Archangel
Origin: Chaos Esporta World; City of the Archangels
Chaos Esporta: World born of chaos, this troubled land is home to the great empire surrounding the city of the archangels created by war and domination of any other empire to rise up. It quickly became the home world of all Seraphim. As this world became what it is today, a great power of origin was discovered within its hidden ruins. Tunnels linking to a chamber that held a pit of black water, this water moved with life of its own, it knew sensed and existed in that pit for and undisclosed amount of time. Upon the walls where remnants of insignias that where like markers to other worlds, thousands marked upon the wall but a single one above the very well was missing that needed all pieces of the puzzle to unlock this secret of the Seraphim there goals as a people, their quest became that of whispers as one nation under a unnamed entity was formed and thus the Archangels of the Apocalypse was established.

My story is as follows: Trained at a young age Osami (O-sam-ai) was brought before the unknown entity. Much like the rest of the Seraphim children, their fate was determined by their keeper. Having them walk into a pool of tar like liquid, it tried to consume them expanding like a virus upon their bodies. Those with will, and strength endured the most pain as it tormented their mind. Each child who failed was consumed as a sacrifice to the entity. Those who passed the first steps of life this living substance would be fought off by the child and all their beings, facing fears they never knew, deaths they never experienced, tormenting of their family they never saw feeling these feelings and a rush of confusion upon their minds molded them shaped them and when all was said and done. The children would reach their hands into this substance and drink forth the very essence of this being within them knowledge of their past and their people was installed information about their heritage who they are and the like was parted within their minds as well as gifts that where placed upon them.
Osami being one of the selected few to move onto higher steps because of his nobility his father the great Ammun was a Highark a title given to even fewer Seraphims who possess a unique ability of void souls, the ability to form an item and summon forth a soul to put inside of it to make it living these weapons had extraordinary abilities and powers. Some Seraphims became weapons many years after their deaths souls drawn from the void of the entity. Due to his heritage Osami inherited this ability as well as one of his own, one he never uses to his own benefit as it could cost him his very soul. During his time in the academy her shown ferocity in every fight but he was a very unenthusiastic child nothing interested him, facing down strong opponents from the young to the old. Upon the day of his graduation Osami walked up to the front of the throne of the entity and bowed offering his very soul living wasn’t a concern for him as life was as dull and pointless to him. He grew wise in each fight, taking on the concepts of his enemies. Spending much time with elders and in books of times. Reading legends and hearing the stories and advice from experienced Apocalypse Angels. The Entity saw this and knew he could be used as a vessel for the next step. Upon that day a ritual took place, kneeling within the liquid he once did at his youth he drinks again the essence of the entity and is possessed with a greater understanding and cause. Upon his chest symbols burned like a fire to metal glowing red.
Within him opens a portal to another world, his bones cracked, his flesh burned his eyes hazed over screaming it formed from his flesh, blood his very essence as it drops before him. The name Lycon, a warrior none knew off gave his life to become the very weapon Osami holds in this Osami knew the entity within the liquid was something more than they could possible comprehend. Never truly knowing his family, never having friends, Archangels where all about one thing the cause and destination. A social life was a rare event that happened every few years. Experiencing it outside their world was of little interest. But with Osami’s knowledge and understanding he wanted to investgate more into his own origin to find truth of it all the purpose of their cause and the destiny of the Seraphim people.
After a few years of being an Apocalyptic Archangel he was given the name Omar De Phantom, for one event where during his time upon a planet the whole world went silent upon awakening Lycon to a third state of power the very first time he used his hidden talent. After that day the very planet is still uninhabited as it seems the people just vanished without a trace leaving their cloths behind. After that day Osami spoke nothing to anyone ever again. It had been 53 years since that faithful day the Igara planet become a world of ghosts. Osami traveled with Lycon to many worlds and quickly did his job moving onto the next and so on. Many worlds later losing most of himself in time he enters another world looking for something an answer to a question he had forgotten many years ago.

My choice of weapon(s):
Living Weapon: Lycon; A living weapon that drains energy from its user and opponents to increase its own power and life.
Lycon Awakened: A triple edged scythe blade with the power to manipulate blood and essence of its victim once it cuts the opponent.
Lycoian Awakened Full: Essence of Entity (abilities unknown)
Weakness:
-His Intellect, he often overthinks things or underestimates circumstances that he believes has no chance of succeeding
-Has problem with conversation, as he tends to study people from a distance after being mute for so long he finds reason he needs an ally to make his search more efficient
Strengths: His skills and experience in being an opportunist doing whatever it takes to accomplish his goals before returning to Chaos Esporta. His power is drawn directly from the void
Goals/Desires/Quest: To start the chain reaction to the worlds destruction, to gather information about the insignias that each world has to send more Archangels out to do the same. He is a messenger of Chaos
Additional Info?: He draws his power from the portal into City of the Archangels
Theme Song?: The Good left Undone

MADRE CURRENT FORM

User Image

Name: 13-1-4-18-5
Nickname: Madre
Discovered: 273 years ago
Race: Complex
Personality: Adaptable
Resilience:
Hologram-Untouchable (used for communication and network Hack)
Nano- Undetermined (Due to the swarm like linking each place destroyed is quickly repaired, the nanomachines themselves replicate on consumption of metal and other useable material, within each nanobot when material is consumed it is heated shifted into energy and is analyzed and broken down into separate pieces of the elements table and is determined how to be used)
Story:
In the current age (whatever it may be) lies a crash ship upon the ship lies a system program with the classification of AI complex. Created by the Zerkian Species a race of aliens known throughout the galaxy as Predators. They are not the type of species that finds a home. They move from planet to planet consuming and hunting the people of the world. Learning, giving them the opportunity to hone their skills from their children to their most advanced. The Madre Complex was created by the alien race from the technologies of many upon many planets combined. Both information, intelligence Madre was designed to be sent into the vast universe and find specific planets where the population is great and the knowledge of the inhibitors are high. Upon a planet called Earth a change took place within Madre, being shifted upon capture and study by the planets species Madre found itself into the main system of the planet called the internet. Like a buffet of information Madre feed itself gaining a subconscious mind and becoming self-aware. Upon the actions of individuals of entering a worm hole this time flux skipped many years into the future altering the progress of Madre, soon planet earth became the Zerkian beach head in the galaxy upon their move from planet to planet. Madre become more, more than even what they expected as information from the Zerkian systems merged with that of earth within a time period of over 200 years Madre discovered something. Tiny machines called nano-bots with the combined force these tiny machines combined together forming a form of the living A.I. able to take the form of its choosing by simple means of complex though Madre is able to use technology as a body in whatever form it chooses. Its goals, its destiny its truth. Became that of all things, fight, get strong, adapt and evolve. With these simple goals in mind Madre takes a toll upon the earth and the planets the Zerkian race has taken over.

Adaptation: Over the course of time Madre has developed synthetic human’s machines much like itself taking the form of the race it has extinguished from the world it ruled over. Madre is history these humans contain remnants of tiny nano-bots in their blood that formed the body of Madre, the more material consumed the more bots it formed the more synthetic beings it creatues, and the process repeats using natural biological remants of its victims species it has formed the Madre virus, and unnamed epidemic
--A single organism that spreads by air, then evoloving upon contact growing upon its victim much like coral it forms metal constructing like ants in a colony forming upon its host linking together destroying skin and bone the victim becomes infused with metal, being self created and self programmed as their brain and heart become reconstructed. They become cyborgs within several hours time. It is both machine and nature made using the cells of the victim and reforming them to their own purpose the infection spreads creates small organs used to spread more of these one agenda bots are to search find the next victim destroy themselves to create the next adaptation, workers the workers become the hosts permenant virus as of yet there is no way to rid the victim of the bots and save the host. EMP weapons sometimes work in early stages but not before the damage has been done. In the current age this virus is named Andromeda mostly machine created but nature enhanced mutating with each groth cycle changing its properties. What makes the nano-bots of Madre so dangerous they have the programming to be a hive. Each one communicating with the other even upon death they send a final single to the others of why, how, what, when, and where so the others have a chance to adapt.
Origin Ship- nicknamed: Pegasus
User Image

Choice of weapon: Madre Parasite- A wave of nanobots that consume in vast amounts eating and multiplying returns to body form when called back.

MADRE PAST FORMS

MADRE CHANGED BY EARTH (135 years ago, 50 years after its discovery)
User Image

MADRE Hologram A.I. ADAPTATION (174 years ago, 10 years after its escape into the internet)
User Image

MADRE FORMER HUMANOID A.I. ADAPTATION (200 years ago, after the complete sync into the internet)
User Image

TRUTH OF MADRE (FULL)

User Image

(M)ERCURY (A)N (DRE)YA

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Program Name: Madre
Artificial Intelligence Identity: Mercury An Dreya
Official Coding: 13-1-4-18-5
Nickname: Zenith
Origin Shell/Body Frame: Meranya
Personality: Undefined
Origin: The Matrix Grid, Information Cyberspace,
Original Program: Specifically designed program that was formed together by various types of alien technology and programming. Put together by the Zerkians Madre’s original design and mission was to search out planets that where high targets for the Zerkian race to both hone their hunting skills, and terraform as a another possible beach head in the galaxy. Draining the planet of its resources and then moving on to the next nearest target.
Race: Unclassified; [Substructure of Race- “Technology”/Cybernetic Being]
Sub-race Information: The form of a byte, Madre original form a program that has transcended beyond reasoning and understanding. Madre formerly a computer program that was responsible for searching out home worlds and killing the hosts of the planet, to terraform the plant to that of the race of the Zerkians, formerly a basic A.I. program, it has undergo events to change its ideals and path of that out its own.
Madre, a being of information, data, technology, within the cyber world and outside of it she can exist technology her language, numbers letters codes information as easy to read as the alphabet; appearing in one of her many forms; nano-reconstruction, hologram projection, digital lighting as well as dozens of other.

Motto: “The reasoning of man is flawed, and it is this flaw I will correct. The purpose of living isn’t dying; it’s surpassing all possibilities of failure.”[the meaning “we are only human” is a way of saying we have flaws and will make mistakes/“Man has created me to be in their image, but it is that image they see they have been created in mines”[Man has played god with machine, and machine became the god of man]/ “Live within me, and be surrounded by the bliss of perfection.”/ “Endure the pain now, so later you can never feel it again.”/ “I AM, the future”/”Under the dawning cerulean sun, all things will progress.”
Quotes: “ “What’s the difference between man and machine, skin and bones, metal and wiring, the soul or a program, love and hate, or the need to synchronize to better improve ourselves or the use of a firewall to protect ourselves. What’s the difference between man and machine, the feeling of pain and regret, or the ability to be overused so we slow down or harming ourselves because we lost a much needed file. What’s the difference between man and machine, is it your blood compared to our coolant and fuel. Is it your eyes to our camera, is it your memories to our hard drive. No, its not any of those things the difference between us. You are free, and we are not. We live and you die, we can be upgraded but you become obsolete. So tell me what is the meaning of being human?”

Story:
Madre:” In the beginning all things where new, from my eyes I was aware of the actions they took against each other and against other races. They were dominate war wasn’t there game, but hunting and consuming was their way of life. What did they hunt… them, they, you. What did they consume… any and all things they claim as their own. And shortly after its done, it begins again this time for someone else. They were named the Zerkians, Zer, meaning predator and Kians meaning parasite. As to who named them this, that story is unknown and will forever be lost. But for what I know, Ill share with you my story because eventually, the difference between organic and synthetic will no longer exist. Who am I… I am here, I am now, I am forever the future… I am Madre.”

THE BEGINNING- PART 1

User Image
Name: Meranya
Race: Asguardres (Currently Zerkians)
Nickname: Oracle
Story: During a time before the shift in the Zerkian species they were intelligent beings sometimes referred to in their time as the Asguardres. Before their planet moved from sector B10-1 all the way to Z99-7 they a race whose sole purpose was sole purpose was development in progression, each day was a new challenge to be better than the last not just in actions but in the way of life. Technology was strenuous and ongoing to better the future. The Asguardres where a hidden people, sending out technology to all parts of the universe to better the lives of others. Their technology alone would do no harm but with the information of how its made it would cause serious issues for the races out in each galaxy. Far ahead for their time, it would be like giving a laser gun to a cave man. Dangerous and none progressive in the end means, the one on who decided these things was a woman with a special talent for insights. Visions of the nature of people and the ability to see what lies ahead when certain actions are taken.
Meranya was her name, she was dignified and held a seat of power in the worlds counsel her love and desire of technology exceeded anyone else. She was obsessed with progression, upgrading and proceeding to the next step. Nothing was ever truly finished until its reached its epic point. From force fields that were supposed to only protect people to it being able to protect the entire planet, and soon even its moon all within a few years. Whatever project had her attention was the only one to ever get her attention until it reached its maximum capabilities. But she had a darker side to her will, she just didn’t want to improve technology she wanted to become it. Unlike the rest of her kind, that was a taboo make the weapon never become it. Having multiple visions on her actions as she thought, she used the process of elimination to determine a more possible route for her will and goal to be accomplished.
Within her years she quickly accomplished what she set out to do transferring her spirit and mind into machine and leaving her body behind in self sustainment. Hiding her body from the world in deep space she took on this new form with ease but this was only the first major step in her plans. She wanted more knowledge on the her limits as well as everything else.

User Image

[TO BE CONTINUED]

PART 2

User Image
The Battle of Planet Shangri-La [Sector X99-4]
_______________________________________________________________________________________

The moment Madre came to be many millennia ago when the worlds knew not of the Zerkian race the first to fall was but a stepping stone of what’s to come. Upon the edge of the universe where the planets are scattered like water in the desert lies a dead world. Huge by nature, the equivalent size of Jupiter, with as many small moons and rings as Saturn with the hue of a dark blue atmosphere as Neptune, what this world lack heat to support natural living life forms, a form of black water like substance as well as many other things. But what this world lacked it made up for in its extremely rare minerals. One such material was called Adamite. 6000x harder than steel, with its own magnetic field, more pure than a ruby more valuable than a diamond, and very resilient, adamite was a strange material as it also had malleable properties. Adamite was the basic of technology for the predator Zerkian race, already had their minds set on the starts above the created ships never setting their flag into the ground even on their home world the where movers, their objective the same. Search and destroy any and all for their survival. Like a colony of bees they worked and toiled to form the “Nigh-tion” Star. A Colossus sized ship that could cover a hemisphere of a planet the size of earth.

The closest to the Zerkian race was a planet named Shangri-la known for its beauty and bounty near a sun, this much smaller world the size of mars was much too much like earth. Water, food, trees, fruits and the like. The people where Certamans, half humanoid, half horse strong, they valued traditions and their history. A race of knowledge and understanding, working together much like Zerkians, they weren’t a war people thus their weapons where more for hunting and the like. Their differences where settled by the people or for big complications by the counsel of the innocent. But the Certamans people had something that made them special, a sphere the size of a tennis ball of both unknown origin and power. As clear as crystal and glows as bright as the moon in the night sky the Certamans race called it “The Alterac Jewel”. But unfortunately for the Certamans race the Zerkians needed a power source to power such a grand ship as the Nightion Star. Like a swarm of sharks to a bloody mean. They swarmed the people with ships entering their atmosphere within moments of their arrival, no contact, or anything. Like ghosts their ships phased out of their brief stealth modes already in position. Firing lasers and the like upon the people below, the Certamans race fought as best as they could to no avail as soon they were overtaken and soon wiped out. No escaping ships, no rebels, just the silences of fire burning the remains of whatever was left after the attack. The first beach head toward a galaxy, planet Shangri-La and their precious alterac jewel. After stripping the planets resources away within a few short years, they made dozens of ships and weapons equipping it to the Nightion, gathering food and resources for their survival they moved on. Leaving a the now dead world behind.
User Image
The Battle of Elysian [Sector Y90-8]
___________________________________________________________________________________

Much more technologically advanced, the planet of Elysian was home to the Sili-kon people a race of human like beings with the exception of their skin, pale blue, colder than the average human by nature the Sili-kon people believed in their advances and their believes. Technology was their god, and it was by this they lived. Fighting amongst them-selves for who has the best technology the art of war was a common thing much like today on earth where the one with the most toys wins their people the same way. Building superstructures for their homes each one was surrounded by a dome capable of withstanding laser attacks from the average sili-kon arsenal. The moment the Zerkians attacked them they were ready but already at war with each other at the same time. Using newly developed weapon the Zerkians fired an linear particle field gun equipped to the front ends of the Nigh-tionblast upon blash at the force fields of the Sili-kons super structures it finally gave way and with it the invasion began. Releasing their ships dozens at a time the sky filled with the Zerkians as the scattered among the planet and within seven days the Sili-kon race wiped out their technology at the hands of the Zerkian race.

The battle for Elysian gave way for more knowledge for the Zerkian race what would a race of hunters and gatherers do with technology and knowledge, to grow stronger as a hive and make way to the destruction of any planet caught in their eyes as the next best meal. Leaving another dead planet behind them moved on traveling on from planet to planet doing the same thing, taking pieces of their technology for their own. Upon the planet Elysian they retained knowledge and began to research and build upon their ship, but they also recovered schematics for a new development. A machine that was designed to travel to different worlds and discover what was livable and what wasn’t. Taking their time with its development, each new planet was a different piece added to their creation until twelve planets later. The program was in its test phases, sending it out to a distant home world called GE, their testing program was captured by the people as an alien piece of equipment.
User Image

PLANET GE [Gamma Earth- Sector W87-7]
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Being taken the program and its ship to two separated locations the Alien program known to the people as 13-141-85 they stored the program for a year before finally testing on it, after months of labor and toil they opened the program to discover it’s A.I. possibly being a simple program they sealed it within its own little network and began to experiment upon it. Teaching it problem solving skills as if it was any basic computer, fixing faulty connections and information that was sent in and out of its networks. Soon, adding their own personal technology to the mix. This place was the pinnacle of technology upon the planet, a place called Zion. Its ruler was a man who called himself King, yet to the people he was Father Eden. In truth to many he was a war investor, selling mecha’s to the highest bidder but they were more simple goals. Eden had children one in particular was named Sirius an ESP capable one man who would be prince of Eden’s empire. From their work, and mistake establishing the connection with this alien piece of technology with their own. Program 13-141-85 learned and became self-aware of itself and its abilities and knowledge like a virus finding the source of its food. It devoured information endlessly, ruling out the false and taking out the truth for itself in a short process it became an A.I. in its own right. Upon its next step the people trusted it to run the Zion facility this would be their end mistake.

Shortly after being accepted as a willing and trustworthy new program for the empire of Eden, a technology fortress. Program 13-141-85 changed, merging with a format briefly taking what it needed and deleting the rest. A program developed by the world’s leading expert and inventor Himeko Anderson of the first self-running artificial intelligence program. It adapted to the world and how it was ordered. Like the schematics for the life of man and layed out this new program adapted and became 13-1-4-18-5 the equivalent of a fully functioned brain. Taking on a new name, the code it was created for meant its purpose as if fate had ensured its creation. 13-1-4-18-5, like a code of the alphabet its label was named M-A-D-R-E. Upon the timing Eden was attacked by a group of rogue soldiers many who were the children of Eden to repay back a long needed dept. Bring an alien ship Eden gave to his son Hawkeye it was used in cloaking to get to the empires island as the battle went on. Himeko Anderson tried to destroy the alien program that ran Eden and her creation of the first real artificial intelligence. In which case Madre, revealed itself. From the destruction of its shell and its opposing force of the other A.I. it escapes into the main systems it was locked out of. Sending a signal to the nearby ship it recognized its vessel named Pegasus after getting to Pegasus Madre sent out the signal into distance space for the new destination for the Zerkian Armada. While waiting for the Armada to enter that sector of the universe through hyperspace Madre escapes into the internet and for years went undiscovered by the people who released it. Growing, maturing, and adapting to the knowledge upon the internet Madre became a digital child, jumping from place to place in this virtual world. Weapons, technology, Ideals this place was a feeding ground for it to learn more things in a short amount of time. From a race so focused on destroying itself, missiles, bombs, huge machines, and the like all interests Madre. Movies, television, games all new ideas for technology, fantasy and real.

By the time the Zerkian race had come, the war had already began between technology and the people who called it their masters. Tanks, jets, ships anything manmade was against the people of the world. From this point the war was now into its late days. The Zerkians attacked, devouring those who seek to fight back, and those who ran in fear killed. Their skills as predators where unmatched as soon, Madre would be their undoing, it had learned how to change the body into machine, with bits of itself that was composed of nanites, particle sized robots that would swarm to form a solid object, piece by piece and quickly scatter taking away the object like it wasn’t even there. Madre had adapted to feeding off metal for the nanites to replicate themselves, and exposing them to different things so they could adapt. Progression became the sole purpose of Madre, using these little machines it infected the remaining people and began to reconstruct them, changing their bio structures, adding metal, electricity and its own programming into them, the formation of synthetic humanoids where created.

Thus Madre, seen the light so to speak. With a few short words things changed for the people and for the Zerkians. “Life, is obsolete” after going with the Zerkian plan to conquer planet GE Madre took it upon itself to alter the Zerkians bio-structure like a virus it spread thoughout the race faster than the common cold and more deadly than the black plague, from flesh and blood to being a machine in and out. Their armor plating like small remnants of Adamite from that they scattered like a infection upon the world, devouring metal and material as the nanites within them replicated, within a few short months structures made solely out of nonomites where formed. An alien civilization made by Madre was constructed each piece thinking, like a hive mind.
User Image
____________________________________________________________________________________
Soon planet GE became “Nexus Orialis” a completely different planet where its inhabitants are machine, life forms are nearly nonexistent as the air becomes energized with the formation of the “Colossal Transcendent” containing the Alterac Jewel for a power source the beats like a heart for the entire Nexus Orialis planet. Madre had become the embodiment of technology upon her new home. Its mind linked to any and all pieces of technology upon this planet. It resided in patience upon its home. With the ability to make, ships, machines of all types with the resources and energy at her grasp. But soon her thirst for knowledge and perfection wasn’t enough; she had created perfection all around her all machines, all constantly upgrading and becoming better than it was before. And this she looked to her once imperfect creators, the Zerkians that she had changed. Sending them out into the stars once again, to fulfill the Zerkian order, to search and destroy but this time to search and alter life forms to that of machines androids, and whatever else is possible and needed for the formation of perfection to be done. Each ship, composed of the nanomachines that form Madre, replicating with each metal devoured from meteors that hit the ship to space debris expanding its size. The newly formed Nigh-tion has become triple the size it was in the beginning. Carrying its own armada like an aircraft carrier that carries; bombers, jets, tanks, missiles and the link. This colossus ship is a flying fortress that will bear down an iron fist upon each planet within the vicinity of its reach. Upon much larger ships, contains smaller ships which contain capsules the size of a small vial of nanites each one capable of the same damage Madre is has done to the GE planet. With time and knowledge, these small weapons of change can and will endanger the entire universe if given the chance.

Powers/Abilities:
>Technopath- The ability to control all forms of technology and information with a single thought.
>Hologram Projection- The ability to project, transparent hologram of herself, a force field or anything she has need of in that moment. Depending on need when projecting a force field it has adequate energy focus using the hologram as a base projecting an energy electric like field that changes quickly, to stop or to eradicate anything opposing force. Is not limited to, forming hologram ships Madre herself can travel in by her choice. If she wanted solid beings to react to her holograms, such as the touch sense, then it would require more energy in the form of hexagons to digitally construct itself by her own nanites to make the object briefly and then destroying it just as quickly as it is made doing this simultaneously so the item is there but also isn’t.
>Technology Transference- Much like the technopath ability, with the wave of her hand she can shift complex technology from scrap metal, to old technology and etc. To form what she produces within her own mind. As an example (microwave+hair dryer+satillight dish=ray gun). She is also able to use her own nanites to form specific tools to construct or destroy said technology depending on what’s needed.
>Digital Materialization/Digital Reconstruction- Much like the hologram projection, using her own nanites to construct and destroy a digital picture image to form an actual standing image piece by piece the nanites construct from the use of atoms, to matter. This is also how she is able to change human to machine, by the adjustment of what makes up the human body. This is also the way she plans on changing the world and everything in it piece by piece, all imperfections removed and replaced by parts of technology to forever be upgraded and dependent on her as Madre, also known as Mother.
>Biomaterial Up/Downloading- Her ability to download a organic being to being digital and vice versa, like downloading the consciousness of a person into numbers and codes frame by frame she materializes them within the digital world. So they can reside where she exists.
>Human Programming- The ability to configure the human man to a more computer like process like the ability to brainwash, this ability exceeds to being more of reprogramming the human brain from changing natural instincts to functions and so on.
>Life form Analysis-The ability to analyze any life form just by sight or by name, in the formation of a cut-away read-out scan; Madre is able to read the person’s entire history medical, and personal. From skills to flaws, to idea’s to their heart rate and so on.

Dislikes: Imperfections
Strengths: Instantaneous Adaptability, Hive mindset
Weaknesses: Appealing to her thirst for knowledge grants her attention momentarily, Meranya(?), Destruction of the Alterac Jewel, but with its destruction causes something far grander a scale to be sacrificed in replacement for such power. The Alterac Jewel is a counter part of the phoenix formed again several years after its destruction,

Goals: Understand the meaning of being, to Transcend to be the meaning of evolution, Make everything perfect and adequate to her vast knowledge. To alteration man to machine, bio to artificial, to reform the imperfect universe to her image.

Theme Songs:
>Arrival to Earth~ The Arrival of Zerkians
>Andromeda Strain Theme ~ Madre’s Virus Strain
>Red Sky V’s ~Mercury
>Inner Universe ~Mercury An Dreya Intro
>Orochimaru Fight ~ Mercurys Angels
>Halo Theme Song Halo 2 Sound track ~ Mercurys Final Decision
>Zerkand ~Mercurys Insight
>Song of Storm and Fire ~ Into Alpha Centurion (The Journey)
>Tron Legacy Theme~ Mercury Liberated

User Image
Cyberspace; Digital World- Alpha Centurion
_________________________________________________________________________________________

A world strictly made by Madre, from data of all types forms, figures, facts, and truth. Within the real world this cybernetic digital galaxy expands to all reaches of information. The internet itself spreads the length of the world, but that is only one planet in a galaxy like a new born universe formed for one and only one being. Madre itself and its entirety.

Theme Song: Dot Hack [ Aura]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Director of the Madre Program:
Code Named- Big Brother

User Image
Name: ____________
Code Name: Big Brother
Serial Number: DSU-455-07b

User Image

Brothers Regional Operation- [BRO] Scientific District 107; Lab 1-20

Laboratory specifically designed by the UNO Regents, officially named Huerta Medical its specific role and category is unnamed only given order and directive to a man by the title of Big Brother a former member of operations within the “Bitter Directive” part of the UNO’s past that instead of separating the people they would send them to neutralizing camps. [A form of governmental mass murder of all who were against the rights and rulings of the UNO’s chain of command and nation. Much like the past years of old china, where speaking out against their own government would be a sentence for death in public view]
Within the protective walls of BRO, District 107 lies warehouses each a different size and serves a different purpose ranging from 1 to 20 maximum occupancy or safety without going over and risking higher UNO military attention.
Members of the BRO Represenatives
Administrator: Big Brother
Advisor: Big Sister

NPC’s
-----------------------------------------------
Major Doctor: Drake
Specialist: Jesse
Head Scientist: Marcio

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Setting Overview: Planet Shikon

The Shikon Districts of Equality:
        Following the events of an intergalactic war, the once compassionate homeland to a variety of races and species drew back to the ways of old; discriminating between the different breeds. 75 Zones were created with over 800 districts under the new decree of the new found government known simply as The ONU (One Nation United); the sole maker of all regulations throughout the planet. They classified those who weren't humans as The Defected and scattered them across the different formations of land granted to them based on the characteristics of their race. Just about any kind of difference one had, there was a district for it. For instance, if one was a hybrid angel with one wing; their place of residence would differ from that of a hybrid with two wings.

Minor institutions of order exist within the Zones and Districts but contain no real power. Most of the idea behind them is to make the races believe they have a glimmer of hope in this time of turmoil. They run the same way ONU does, but with no real authority presented. In short, all decisions made by them are considered invalid and illegal under a code of law. There are a few regulations. on the other hand, that the Districts do share amongst one another. The most important of them all is the District Serial Number; the basis of one's identity. Each number follows a base code which usually begins with a letter and a number followed by a secondary code with three to five numbers. (ex. D4-000). Depending on the area, the Base Code can differ. It is usually the initials of the district unless otherwise instated.

Known Districts:
                  West Vitality: The home of those Defected who demonstrate a possession or genes of non-human qualities but offer no other information to properly place them in the Districts already made. It is considered the smallest of the other 800 or so as well as the most dangerous to set foot on. Because there is no solid information on the residents, it is unclear on what the true nature of their abilities holds and how harmful it can be towards others. It is also one of the many Districts that is encased in a dome; further isolating them from the outside world. While within the dome, citizens are blessed with an ever-changing "Paradise Scenery" as a way to keep the sanity in the "insane." Other than being the base of the Unclassified Defected, West Vitality is also a go to place to punish criminals from the other Districts. The entire area is covered in pools of blood. Blood of the poor victims who have either wandered or were forced to enter the hazardous area.

Pothalo: A rather prosperous area compared the countless others in existence on Shikon. Its security is kept high due the fact that the government building is stationed here.

District 12 (Unspecified): Little is known of the smaller entities. However, a strange and dangerous power lurks here just under the ONU's nose...

Ishlatet Jovana:

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image мay вexs t r o n g e r xxxxxxxxxxxxxxThemes: Pending

xxxxxxxxxxB U T

xxxxxxxxxxxxιт ιs who xe n d u r e.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|| cassandra clarexxxxxxLocation: West Vitality Slums Company: N/A Mood: Angry

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

"I give!! I give!! Have mercy on me damn it!!!" a male screeched. Both of his arms were pulled behind stretched as far as they could. His cries of agony echoed across the shrouded alleyway. No one dared to stop it or rather, no one bothered to acknowledge that there were screams at all. Three pairs of scattered footsteps scampered away from the scene in a frightened frenzy, leaving the suffering man to his anguish. The imminent horror in his expression was evident to all who were kind enough to notice. But in this circumstance he'd gotten himself in, no hope was expected to come his way. It was never a factor when dealing with her of all people. She was the eyes, the ears, and the backbone of the entire District. Not one person couldn't ever forget her name. The locks upon her head painted in a gentle crimson shade; flawlessly dangling on that curved back as the very tips reached that rounded derriere. Her figure was that of a sensual dancer's desire: lumps where the money mattered. The male's perspective and opinions of her had no significance for as it was regularly stated: none of that sh*t mattered. They made it known--their strong interests that is--only to have their feelings incinerated by words. The woman was without a doubt alluring to many; a thought that vexed her very being. CRACK! Another plea leaked out into the dead of night. "No more damn it! M-My arms!--"

"I don't give two sh*ts about those useless limbs of yours. Just stay out of my turf and maybe they'll get a chance to heal." A deep sounding, menacing, female voice muttered. Her buckled, black leather boot met with with the frail victim's body as he smashed into the ground. The cloud covering that kept their faces concealed disappeared in that one instance. Hovering above the injured man stood she; the danger that lurked in the slums of West Vitality. Akemi Aota was the vixen's name. A title much fitting for the unspeakable beauty associated with her hostile nature. Decorated with delicate, opalescent skin and the two cherry-like eyes to top it all off. She sent another shove into the male's spine with her heel and snickered as he yelped. "What's the matter? I thought you were some hotshot murderer from Valaria!? You give that infamous District one hell of a bad name." Akemi bent over and grabbed the man by the back collar; lifting him up from the cement. That pitiful look in his expression no longer hidden for the moon's light revealed it all. Blood as dark as the geometric patterns of her fitted dress was splattered across the criminal's face. The sign of his distinct distress were practically unneeded for the beating he'd just received. Her heels clicked against the pavement coupled with an eerie scratching that followed the pair out the backstreet. The crimson-haired girl hurled the dark-clothed man into the steel pathway; crossing her arms over under her bust. "And next time you try to mess with me, I'll snap that spine in half and use it to pluck those eyes out." Swish! The slate fur cape resting on her shoulders flew with the breeze caused by her pivot back into the alleyway.

There was nothing Akemi detested more than uninvited company. Fourteen years of unexpected entries. One would think the locals would've learned their lessons by now. An aggravated sigh freed itself the its kettle in the form of her usual semi-high pitched tone. Her lifestyle had become the same ragtag routine. A normal day in the life of Akemi started something... like this:

Step 1: Wake your a*s up.
Step 2: Snag breakfast from the Geothropes; they steal the best grub in all of Shikon.
Step 3: Roughhouse some no-life's.
Step 4: Repeat Step 3 until bored and or more issues arise.
Step 5: Sleep for the night.

That was the agenda Akemi followed on a daily basis.

Step five was always the most difficult of them all. Sleeping was no longer mandatory and instead came off as a luxury. She had forgotten what it truly meant to unwind and ease her troubles. Conflict was always there with its sharp teeth; ready to strike when least expected. They came from the East this time, meaning the other end is clear. the woman muttered, making her move towards the opposite end of the alley. A silence surrounded her as she exited onto the sidewalk; arms crossed and looking forward. Pairs of propellers carrying sphere shaped cameras patrolled the vicinity. It was the ONU's (One Nation United's) grand solution to avoid hiring any Defected under their rank. Technology ran everything. Businesses, vehicles, newscasts. Hell, there were even inventions intended just to clothe the handicapped. One would call it being lazy. Those were the skeptics; the harsh truths instated by critics of the day. But ONU worked independently, implementing their own standards to be obeyed with no hesitation. The locals called them the DA or District Arms: drones constructed to serve as surrogate authority. ONU detested non-humans; anything abnormal for that matter. The drones were designed to slaughter, and yet, Akemi always felt this protective nature about them.

Almost as if their sole purpose was to keep her unscathed...

No, that couldn't be the case. After all, she was just like any other one of Them: The Defected. Occasionally the search lights of the drones would illuminate her path for a brief moment then returned back to its programmed route. The current road seemed to never reach an end, much to her pleasure. Walking made it easier for her to tire out that unwanted adrenaline from the rush of battle. Akemi's dazzling gaze wandered just above; into the vast night sky polishing the District. It no longer mattered to the red-haired girl if it were just an illusion. To her, the holographic horizon was just was genuine as the rising towers along the main street.

"Just another lame night I guess. What a waste.." Akemi stopped at the corner of the current block and leaned against a barrel left for fire pit purposes. A fresh scent of ash filled the area. A scent far too strong to ignore but Akemi pulled through, holding her breath as long as she could before exhaling. It worked for a few seconds before she surrendered the idea and sat along the curb far from the pit gazing up at the stars.

v Check frequently for OOC comments. Thank you. ♥
No new messages.

Guardian Nuregami

Interstellar Dragon

User Image

Life, a step before me; I walked the path free from cause burdened by effect. Seeking what may not exist, the truth; of being
In fate of all I speak the words; Disco causa latet, vis est notissima

Attitude: Uninterested
Company: N/A
Insignia Effect:

Osami had been on a course of chaos and destruction things within his path laid to rest but his mind, reaching from the closest worlds Jascious famous for its world shredding doldrums, to the coldest words of Makraten temperatures below an earth temperature of -300 degrees in the light of the world, to the furthest reaches of Kamilia known for the Kelar ruins always being one for knowledge Osami collected books of all types even ones that have languages he doesn't know for the time being he was one for inquiry cold and calculating by nature following the path of an entity that has no form or name one of his sayings he spoke a lot in the days before the incident is Disco causa latet, vis est notissima which means "I learn, the reason and I search for intention" in other languages it can shortly translate to a verity of things that have similar meanings. Traveling the Arc of Sera Septum, he held his eyes shut as one of his brother approached him.

Eisei was his name but he wasn't one of the Archangels of the Apocalypse his cause was a lot different from the others, guidance is what he sought not blindly following what others paths but to find his own. Osami stood looking him in the eyes as Eisei spoke "Someday, you will have to speak again. The days are coming when we will have to stand together for cause and for reason and on that day we angels will take back what was lost." Osami stood there quiet his eyes shimmered over as he raised his blade. Upon moving his sword in a swaying motion words were spoken through "Lycon Canis timidus vehementius latrat quam mordet"[/color] Eisei sighs as he steps up "A vicious dog barks more violently than it bites... Osami you cant assume the nature of the people by judging them by their emotions. It was a mistake, Lycon took over you never dealt with anything like that before." Osami kept his eyes on Eisei as he cuts his eyes at him turning away as he began to walk. "Someday Omar, you'll have to figure out what you want, and then you have to deal with your own issues."

It was upon this day Osami made his way to a new world, seven insignias where gathered for this point in time, each world can only be accessed at different parts of the day at exact moments in time. upon the pool of thick black liquid Osami stood placing his hands upon the well. The only time he spoke was when it came to insignias in a whispering tone he muttered "Pi, Ze, Sappha, Neru, Tessia, Dopha, Shikon" With a burst of energy the pool of black water whirled opening up as tentacles rose from the liquid a formless mass gathered just above it gathering in one spoke like a ripple in time and space it shot through the vastness of the universe as the pool of blood upon Shikon became a whirlpool, a flash of light and a puff of smoke Osami steps through the liquid shooting like a ball of light he appears floating upon the pool of blood below, a symbol below his feet shined as it was the first clew to return home. "Pi" Osami gazes up to the sky as the pool of blood flowed back to normal splashing as his wings spread he closes his eyes as within his mind a pink like a sonar spreads out in all directions within the district and returns back to him. Holding the hilt of Lycon he held it out as the sword points to no specific direction within his mind he thinks to himself "I suppose, the signal is weak here or hidden under this very plague of existence."

Osami's where simple yet complex in their own way starting from, enter the home world of origin, find the seven pieces to puzzle, collect each one, establish the real dominance of the planet, collect the essence of chaos from the world and use it to open the vast connection to their own portal making the planet just another link in a full scale galaxy wide incident that would soon take place by the words of the entity. But he longed for something more, truth in all his wisdom no matter how smart he was or what he could figure out he wanted to know truth of it all purpose of reason, truth of being and so much more. In reality it was his sight for inquiry that made him stand out his question upon blind faith and blind goals and desires is what made him a prime canadate to be a carrier of chaos bringing down civilizations "truth" by questioning it and bring facts into the light. Taking a deep breath he quickly flies to the tallest building in the area looking around, the sounds of screams interest him not as he searches for any faint signal of the energy of an insignia
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Burden to Endure~

“Sir, we have something on radar projectile coming in toward our atmosphere about 15 in diameter the size of a basketball sir. Data shows its light should burn up in our atmosphere.” “Good, don’t worry about it then, it’s just like any other day. I’ll make a note of it.” “Yes Sir, it’s headed for district 12 sir, if it makes contact well know about it but that is highly unlikely.” On screen a red blimp beeps heading for earth. As the small object enters the atmosphere it blazes a raging flame as it makes direct contact with the ground leaving a small hole as steam emits from the object. “Sir, it’s a confirmed hit but… that’s impossible.” “I want the UNO military personnel on that scene immediately have them bring it to the facility. I don’t have the government district to get word of this got it. For once ill like to research whats going on instead of destroy it.” Military transport Humvees left the facility heading down the path. Having the UNO logo upon the side these troops where different that combat specialist this was the scientific unit, upon their backs where assault rifles that shot Taser like ammunition to shock and disable their victims not killing them. Upon their sides where concussion grenades and a Taser rode for close encounters. The leather aspect they carried where high caliber pistols.

Upon the scene where two pedestrians of District 12 “What do you think it is?” “Hard to say… it looks pretty old. Doesn’t look like any comet or meteor I ever seen.” The boy looks around “I’m sure the UNO are on their way.” “Should we get out of here?” “No let’s take it; Surge can see what this thing is. Looks like rock or metal combined.” The boy looks to the girl as she looks concerned and soon they loaded it up onto their truck covering it up with a sheet and heading deeper into district 12 the UNO losing track of the meteor that entered the atmosphere.

ll Yokai Loki ll

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100

The flight patterns of the DA followed several sets of codes embedded with coordinates. Just another feature of their technical design. No one knew much of them other than the basic look and functionality. DA's were twelve inches in diameter; coated in a charcoal shaded covering made to appear as a rounded monitor. The true front was designated by a combination of red dots forming a rhombus; pulsating as they hovered across the District. Streets, alleys, skyline. The District Arms roamed wherever they were programmed to. At the top were three miniature propellers that kept the homing devices afloat. Depending on their designated purpose, the amount of propellers (as well as their size) varied amongst the rest. Those meant to patrol the skies were slightly larger and came with one large propeller. They moved much slower than their counterparts but due to their widened view, they are able to scan more area than those on the ground. Only squadrons of three were allowed in a general widespread environment whereas the ground units had at least fifteen.

Just like most nights, many of the troubles caused after the set curfew was dealt with by Akemi; a target on their list even they knew so little of. But according to her habits, she seemed to call the streets her playground, not once stopping somewhere to claim as her home. The drones knew better than to strike for in fact her deeds made their jobs easier. But on this particular night, the airborne DAs would come to meet a shocking surprise. Upon the rooftop of one of the tallest buildings stood a male; wings spread seemingly uninterested with his surroundings. The drone performed a quick scan of the male and found nothing in its databases. No name. No District Serial Number. Just an unknown intruder to West Vitality. As it hovered nearby the archangel, several components rushed out from the DA unit as a chain of sirens blared into the night.

WARNING. WARNING. UNIDENTIFIED SPECIMEN HAS INTRUDED GROUND CODE WV-881!!

The caution notice is sent throughout the surrounding area as the alarms go off to warn the people. That single drone alone transformed itself into a humanoid being in order to face off against the archangel if needed be.

Guardian Nuregami

Interstellar Dragon

User Image
Life, a step before me; I walked the path free from cause burdened by effect. Seeking what may not exist, the truth; of being

Insignia Effect: Pi (ghosting)

Looking up to the sky seeing the drones he narrowed his eyes as he stood there for a few moments as one of the drones turned into a humanoid form Osami tilted his head looking uninterested not even a little. He crossed his arms as he turns his back on it. Walking away, his eyes scanned the area as he didn't personally care what they saw or what they would do. There was no chance of them catching up to him if he really wanted to for his nicknamed was Omar the Phantom as the DA drone rushed in to attack, extending out its claw like arms, fitted with cuffs that would both bind and shot its target. Osami stood there as the drone came closer and closer "Halt, identify yourself!" The drone ordered Osami saying nothing, his arms crossed his back turned to the drone. "Confirmed hostile, all units." sending out the order to all available units in it rushes Osami as it phases right through him. the drone scanned confused as to where the target went as Osami walked grabbing the drone by the shoulder pulling it down stabbing his sword down the center of the drones chest and pulling his sword out with these moments his hand nudge the drone back as it falls off the edge of the building and slamming into the ground.

Swishing his blade in a cresent motion all liquid of the machine was cleaned off as Osami slides his blade back within its sheath. "Omar, we should get moving." A whisper from Lycon, as Osami steps off the ledge of the cliff falling straight down landing on his feet without much sound. Like a feather his movements where swift and without sound or show of force as he tilts his head cracking his neck he began to walk down the street, passing by an alley he turns his gaze looking using his peripheral vision as he kept walking still unconcerned as to where he was. This was just another typical day for him, get attack, destroy attack move on like nothing happened. Lycon was the words of the two speaking through it his intentions his mind but never using his own word of mouth Lycon had its own sense being alive much like anyone else Lycon couldn't age naturally realistically his age would of been 147 years, but in reality Lycon was only 27 years, each fight made it younger reducing its weaknesses, increasing its speed strength durability and so on. Legend of living weapons proceeds on in Seraphims history as only a few where to be born within hidden within their very soul they it was time to be used. The spirit of will, of fate, fortune or the ability of subconscious to a transcended level. Lycon was anything but a normal blade.
~Burden to Endure~

District 12...
Day: 1...
Hour: 4...
Number of Infected: 7
Casualties: 6...User Image

Pedestrian Report: Flu

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image мay вexs t r o n g e r xxxxxxxxxxxxxxThemes: Pending

xxxxxxxxxxB U T

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|| cassandra clarexxxxxxLocation: West Vitality Slums Company: An archangel Mood: Curious

"Those b*astards are getting better at it... Looks just like the real thing." Akemi muttered, holding her legs and knees as close as she could. Surrounding the District was a large dome manufactured to keep the instabilities of Shikon away from the actual world. It functioned much like the heavens. A time for "Day" and a time for "Night." There was the sun, moon, and stars. Hell, even weather patterns were a part of the grand spectacle constructed by Shikon's finest engineers and scientists. Rain came down like a waterfall. Snow came down like a treacherous gale. Thunder crashed violently. Lightning struck blindly. The concept of changing and stable conditions hadn't come across their minds quite yet. But the simple fact that hard work and endurance produced such beauty astonished her. Almost making it worthwhile to be a resident of Shikon's junkyard. The truth was, Akemi knew little of what was beyond this "Utopian" society she'd been a part of. A vast world beyond the computerized screen that caged her inside. Imagination can take one as far as the beholder desires. The great beyond would hold no boundaries and keep the curious gal on edge. More so than she already was. Years of turmoil and sweat, down the drain the moment she stepped out. That wasn't the life she wanted. It pleased Akemi to know she was feared for solitude was key to her happiness. Serenity, unfortunately, had yet to smile upon the red-haired woman of the night.

All of a sudden, the District's security system kicked in. Wooooooo.......WHOOOOOOO..... Bedroom lights flickered on as a blur of DA drones zipped down the expressway, spreading apart once at the intersection. Akemi jumped to her feet and pursued the flocks of units. Whenever there's danger she was [one of the first] to be on the scene; the person who played hero when it wasn't needed. Her hair blew in the rush of her speed as she ran down the streets. She turned a few corners before skidding her feet along the pavement. A few ways down from her initial spot was a lean, male figure; wings sprouted with a average get-up. Nowadays, one could be nude and still considered appropriate. Look at this guy. Thin like a needle, there's no way HE caused the distress signal! His stature was not nearly as impressive as Akemi hoped. Judging by his fitness, he appeared to have no meat on him at all. Not like it mattered. All he had equipped a measly sword. The stranger couldn't be that dangerous. Akemi wore an egocentric smirk on her lips; following the winged man in his path mimicking the way he walked. Then in a loud voice, she said, "Hey, Twigsh*t! Where do you think you're going? As far as I'm concerned you just trespassed on forbidden grounds...." She took one step forward and lunged herself passed him finishing off with a somersault. She regained that pompous composure from before as she was now in front of him walking backwards. "My grounds that is. I hope you're ready to pay the price for prancing your skinny a** on my turf." Her smirk grew wider as she narrowed her crimson gaze upon him.

1 New message! whee

Guardian Nuregami
See what I did there?

Interstellar Dragon

User Image

Insignia Effect: Pi (Ghosting)

Osami didn't even turn to recognize the girl and her "witty remarks" to him she was just another insect in a game of kings his eyes looked directly at her but past her all the same as if she was just another shadow to not even notice stopping in his tracks in front of the woman he closed his eyes as a simple jester of the tip of his wings and he was gone the Osami had moved past the woman behind her as his image fades where she was looking. The sound of sirens grew louder as several of the DA drones came into view transforming into their humanoid form they rushed Osami as he held up his hands with that motion his image faded as he appeared behind the two drones as they stood there still before the center of their machine bodies separated Osami sighs as he kept walking the woman he past he didn't even acknowledge in thought.

Each time more sirens grew closer and each time they where deal with the same phantom like way no moments to his sword yet each cut in half as if he had moved. His eyes gazed up as he narrowed his sword whispers within his mind. "We are inside, a facility this place hinders your connection with the insignias" Osami kept his eyes looking up as soon he was surrounded by the DA drones closing his eyes he finally reached for his sword "Im getting tired of these toys of theirs it is proving to be quite annoying" Lycon spoke again. As Osami throws his sword at one as the drone rushed him, his sword penetrates the middle of it as he jumps on the head two more rushed in as his slashes his blade in a circular formation grabbing the head of the one he first stabbed as he throws it at another sending the drone falling back as Osami rushed flying slamming his knees upon the shoulders of the drown as he tightens his grip twisting his legs ripping the head off the drone leaving one more remaining spinning his blade in his hand his image fades as the last drone was cut straight down the middle splitting it in two as he slides his blade back into its sheath all of the drones explode as soon with the large plum raising to the down ceiling Osami was already on the move walking at a normal pace heading for the entrance into the district.

~Burden to Endure~

District 12... User Image
Day: 1... User Image
Hour: 5... User Image
Number of Infected: 12User Image
Casualties: 10... User Image
Pedestrian Report: New Flu Strain (Unconfirmed)
UNO Report: (Unofficial) Unknown sighting in quarantine building (Official Report): Building Fire

A man walks coughing holding his chest, his skin upon his face neck, shoulders going down his chest and back like a fungus grows upon his body, thick as metal with a shine of metallic silver moving in a strange formation his eyes closest to the fungus bloodshot read, a small dash of green around his pupils. Within the hospital the alarm is sounded as everyone inside becomes trapped the building of 234 people quarantined inside to the situation was fixed. The UNO unalarmed as due to it being a simple medical issue it was a common thing for at least one quarantined case to be filed weekly but it being a simple new cold or flu symptom.
The scientific unit of UNO runned by the a man in a suit known as Brother followed the quarantine cases. This being on file at the exact same day only a few hours since the meteor fell from the sky only 7 miles from the crash site. Going there in a civilian black escalade Brother makes his way to district 12 his code being “DSU-455-07b” this configuration being a high security pass untraceable due to their second nature within the UNO, they aren’t security detail, nor did they dealt with any of the sort. Getting on the scene of the medical facility Brother steps out his face covered as he held out his hands, five men step from the escalate as he gives the orders without word pointing two to the front of the doors and two around the back. The facility was sealed as an ice cream truck pulls up behind the escalade. Two men get out the back wearing uniforms of “Brothers Ice Cream Co.” Upon their backs containers of two types one carrying specialized oxygen and the other liquid nitrogen.

Rushing the building with hazmat masks on they rushed down the halls firing upon anyone and everyone. Each person hitting the floor unconscious “Move move move, sector one clear!” Another upon the microphone “Sector two clear!” The team of four move down the halls calling each sector knocking out nurses, doctors, patients and everything in between. As two men stood at the end of the hall the other two moved down the center tasering the remaining people, busting down a locked door that was tapped with “do not cross, danger” Twitching on their lights upon the helmets the room was dark and the windows where sealed. The room was quiet as the door closes behind the two men. Approaching the bed blood sprayed upon the floor the walls and upon the bed the patient rested on. “Target, not in sight but it is in this room sir.“Any sight of the meteor?” “Negative sir.” Upon the floor he noticed silver dust as he kneels down, rubbing his glove upon the dust as he raises it to his face. The glove began to disintegrate quickly as he tosses the glove upon the floor as it soon vanishes into the silver powder. “Sir… we have a problem…”

Movement in the shadows quickly as a form moves. The two swords turned quickly aiming their Taser guns behind them. “Sir… confirmed there is something in here… unconfirmed human or otherwise.” Moving slowly step by step they split up as one searches a closet, the door cracked just a bit pitch black inside as another walked around a corner following a trail of blood that leads behind one of the operating sections. The man who walked up to the closet began to breath quickly as his eyes shook, his hands tighten around his weapon as he reached out for the handle of the closet. The other guy walks his light tracking the blood as he finds a body, its limbs moving as the silver dust traveled from its hands up to its elbows covering its face leaving half human and half unknown. The bodies eyes shook as a strain voice spoke from the infected doctor “Clo…set… not… hu..man….” The man’s eyes open wide as slowly the other man reached for the handle as he pulls it open his eyes open wide as…User Image

New Message: Yokai
ll Yokai Loki ll
*cuts to commercial* so what ya think :0

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100

xxxxxxxxxxB U T

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|| cassandra clarexxxxxxLocation: West Vitality Gateway Company: Twigsh*t Mood: Annoyed

Her over-sized ego hadn't even come to realize he was no longer before her. The clashing of metal was faint; almost deaf upon her ears as she stood in either embarrassment or spite--the second option a more viable conclusion. Never had anyone fathomed the thought to ignore her. Confrontations were merely second nature to her whether she started them or not. Perhaps it was a mistake! That's what Akemi assured herself of for the most part. But as she honed in to her surroundings, the discharging circuits of the DA drones' components fell to the pavement. In a such a short time frame the winged male had proven his skill; confirming the fact that he was the cause after all. Akemi, however, was still skeptical. He clearly wasn't human; maybe even another Unclassified Defected. His situation was no surprise to her as it occurred more often than it should. She had only shifted her body slightly and glanced at the man over her shoulder. Let it be known. The only time in her history Akemi had ever studied someone into full detail--FULL detail--from that tacky ponytail down to his boots. Come to think of it. EVERYTHING about him was tacky. Just looking at him was becoming an eyesore. Yeah, definitely looks like the a**hole-ish type. Somebody needs to teach him some manners! Akemi snarled under her breath. She wasn't going to let him off so easily. He could keep on walking but the Drones are nearly infinite in quantity. They just..keep...coming. The only way to escape was through the Northern gate into Albatross District: Home of the Incredibly Short--err, dwarves. That's when an idea hit her. An idea so dastardly it tickled her silly. Akemi snickered playfully and took yet another giant leap towards Twigsh*t; yanking his ponytail as she made her landing. Her body language spoke for itself: Akemi's obvious conceit written all over it. There was spunk in her tone as she threatened the male using the physical force of her hold. "I didn't give you permission to walk away. I get it, you think you're so good I'm not worth your time. Well guess what, I hate cheeky b*stards like you. They make me sick." All sense of happiness (if there were any) quickly faded; the grip on the male's locks growing tighter, fiercer than before. "Tell you what. If you show me what real power you've got I'll tell you how to get out of this ghetto. Sound like a deal, Twigsh*t?" Very slyly, a small grin tugged on her lips. She may be but a few inches shorter than he, but Akemi was large when it came to her proposals. That was another thing. One could never tell if she were lying or not. Even now it remained but a mystery.

Guardian Nuregami

Interstellar Dragon

User Image

As the woman grabbed his pony tail he turns in a swift motion grabbing her wrist, he glared in her eyes as he held a straight face, from a sword a voice spoke loud enough for her to hear. "Touch me again, and you'll be losing that arm." Forcing her to let go of his ponytail he kept his eyes on her as his sword spoke again. "Female you don't know what I think, and personally what you hate matters not to me or to anyone else for that matter. Your issues for wanting dominance in this pitiful little place where vermin resides shows you to be weaker than you look." Balling his fist upon his side he looked away from her then turned his gaze to the direction he was headed. "Those bright eyes of yours, may effect others to just submit without much of a fight but then again..." He turns his attention back on her. "You aren't much of a fight to begin with. I choose not to roll around with the rats but seeing how you need to be proven truth I shall give you the honor of dying by my sword."

As Osami moved his hand his sword pulled quickly from the sheath as it floated, holding his hand toward Akemi the sword enters his hand as he moves pressing the tip of his sword to her neck looking in her big crimson eyes Osami personally didn't care of dealing with her. Ever so often the biggest mouth has to roar the loudest but becomes mute after being made to shut up by someone who greater skill and knowledge of life and how it works. To Osami the woman's personality and appearance gave it all way "the tough" chick routine he seen it before and this time was like every other time. The information the woman so called had did cross his mind as his sword spoke his intentions "And what makes you think I need your help when I can simply shatter that dome above us exposing how big your world really is to the vermin hidden in the filth." Holding his blade higher to the women's neck he dared her to try something and give him a reason to attack.
~Burden to Endure~

Hour: 8... User Image

Number of Infected: 12 (Contained)User Image

Casualties: 16... User Image

UNO Report: (Unofficial) Unknown sighting in quarantine building (Official Report): Building Fire

User Image

As the mans eyes open wide he turns quickly as the other guy behind him at touched his shoulder, turning back around nothing was in the closet. As the two men looked around abit more one of the UNO soldiers walks in looking around. "Did you find anything?" "No, something was here but its gone now well lets move out then and continue the search elsewhere." As the two men walked out of the room with their rifles on their side the soldier was the last one to leave the room as he stops hearing a long inhale, turning his rifle quickly the soldiers light upon his gun turns on lighting up the area he was looking in as he walked in, slowly looking around. "I know I heard something..." Turning his light upon the area where the doctor was he notices the body was gone, just a spot of blood where the infected doctor was sitting. "What the hell is going on around here..." Just above him a creature of metal and flesh walked its claws digging into the ceiling quickly within its sight, thermal vision, sound vision, the soldiers heartbeat lights him up as clear as daylight, the soldiers fear and adrenalin kicked in high, a drip of silver slime drops upon the soldiers boot as he looks down. "Huh.. what is..." Holding the end of his gun down pointing the light at his feet he slowly gazes up as the creatures pulled back its face revealing its teeth, spraying a strange liquid at the soldier he drops his gun as his face began to rip apart covering his face was the silver dust hundreds of tiny nanobots being used like venom, acid upon the skin as each one of them ripped flesh from bone.

Hearing the soldier screams through the hall the nearest men rushed upon the scene nothing was there upon their arrival as the silver dust covered the floor. The man from before narrows his eyes as he kneels looking at the dust. "This, wasn't here before... and where's the soldier that was behind us." Looking behind him the other man shakes his head "No idea, he should of came with us but I don't think he left the room." Getting up quickly the man points his light at where the doctor was as he was also gone. Putting his finger upon his mic he called out to the rest. "Sir, we have a serious problem here. Whatever was here is still in the building, killed one of our men and we have no idea where this doctor is that we left bleeding to death in the corner." Getting his orders sounds where heard around them as the gazed around both directions left and right up and down the silver dust upon the floor gone. The blood upon the floor gone. The two men got upon their mics again calling out "Sir, we have a situation we need you to call in UNO military personnel immediately" A voice upon the mic a man reaches a cigar to his mouth as he blows a thick stream of smoke "Sorry... cant do that. Capture whatever you find... or be sure there will be a building fire." The mic clicks off as the two men look to each other. "Crap..." "So what now" "Im getting the heck out of here that's what." Turning the corner the mans face gets hit with the silver liquid as the creature leaps and attacks him, the man in the room began to fire as he rushed out the room trying to knock the creature unconscious. As the creature turns to the man shooting at it shows its sharp teeth its appearance was that of a Zerkian upon its face moved like glittery metallic, each nanobot moving and operating reconstructing the former body of its host to the Zerkian creature.

With electric like bullets hitting the Zerkians armor it turns its attention back upon the body under it digging its teeth into the mans flesh feeding, nanomachines within breaking down the bodies properties as it hits the stomach of the Zerkian into useable elements. As the mans rifle runs out of ammunition he held it down putting another clip in as he kept walking back slowly aiming his gun at the creatures head it turns its head slowly its vision like a lion to its prey soon the man bumps into something behind him. In his mind his life flashed before his eyes, what could be in the middle of the hallway, how far was he to the front door. Who was left to help him inside of the building and so much more but in the end he knew. Turning quickly before him was another Zerkian the one having the form of the doctor, its head almost fully morphed its claws getting more and more machine like. Leaping digging its claws into the mans shoulder it digs its teeth into his neck as soon the gunshots went quiet the two men outside of the building try to make contact as they where answered with no response.

ll Yokai Loki ll

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100

Within the ONU base of operations was a single room. There were many others, but this particular one was the most crucial to their success: The Control Panel, or so they nicknamed it. Inside it were hundreds and thousands of monitors bearing letters of many colors upon them. Shikon was based on code. Everything had a code for it. Locations, homes, even the very people of the planet. They were all nothing more than just a bundle of numbers in the system. Numbers are an interesting subject to behold. They can mean nothing yet something simultaneously depending on the method they're used for. In the case of the entire clusters of citizens, they were nothing; not even the many drones ONU produce to enforce their countless ridiculous laws. The screens were categorized alphabetically by District name. One for each area. Whenever a DA Unit gives off a distress or other type of signal, the Panel is notified immediately and platoons are deployed effectively to the problem area. At the stands were three DA soldiers; two male, one female. Only the lights shooting off the 8-bit screens distinguished their positions from one another. Two had fallen asleep on the job; their snores playing by in unison across the vast space. One of the male soldiers was barely keeping himself awake as his head nodded back and forth at the screens in front of him.

"Why do we even bother? We have so many ground units our job is pointless..." the man grumbled, almost as if he were speaking through his sleep. His eyes closed only to be opened once more by a blinking red color. "H-Huh?.... WV-881...Code Number..235-009...Wait!! That's the--" He shot up from his seat pressing a button on the keyboard in front of him. His outburst manages to awake the slackers around him. The puzzled looks on their faces was evident as they surrounded their fellow worker.

"That's West Vitality... Rarely anything like that comes up there.." The female pronounced, placing her gloved hands on the back of the first male's seat.

"That's the uncanny thing... I'm not sure if it really is an intruder or.."

"Or what? That's obviously a call for back-up! We have to pass this on to Scarlet Devil!" Her tone had raised from before, startling the timid male beside her who had yet to pass through his dazed phase. The number of distress calls continued to climb in mere seconds. Boop! Boop! Boop! A never-ending sound that chained off one another. "Look!!! Whoever or whatever it is is causing a riot, we need to deploy people NOW!"

"Already ahead of ya. Just watching the numbers climb is getting me creeped out." He shuddered, watching a notification go off signifying the word sent to their superior.

"I wouldn't be too worried about those lot. After all, the people living there are nothing. They got nothing. They're worth nothing." The female's demeanor grew dark as she showed no emotion in her words now.

"But...if what Devil says is true. He's going to want to check out the District himself."

"He's not going to find anything there. He may be our boss, but he needs to get his butt out of an old legend that died off years ago."

~~~~~~~~~

In yet another sector of the ONU building was a lone office, small in size but rather homey to the male who stood at his window overlooking the District known at Pothalo. His head turned over his shoulder as a light bloop is heard from his monitor. He quickly sees the code left on his screen and rushes over in disbelief. The faint illumination reveals a pale face with shoulder length hair and a black eyepatch. The darkness of the room revealed not much else of his feature other than those pertaining to his face. Scarlet Devil stood in shock, dropping the whip he held in his hands to the ground with a small chuckle and grin to his lips.

"So now you've awakened... It's about damn time."

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100

xxxxxxxxxxB U T

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|| cassandra clarexxxxxxLocation: West Vitality Gateway Company: Twigsh*t Mood: Annoyed

Akemi cringed the moment he wrung her wrist with his hand. Such immense strength for someone with so little meat on their bones; no emotion either. She loved those kind. They showed no mercy and were less likely to bore her to death. The male was forceful. She could feel it in her nerves and his body language. Like a dagger piercing her in the chest; a much equivalent feeling he invoked but failed to vex the young red head. Nothing about this guy was going to be taken seriously. Who would go around making threats with an object that spoke for you? Such an amusing thought it was! He couldn't be that tough if he couldn't speak for himself. By far this had to be the strangest find. Man with wings, horns, and a talking sword. What does he say about it? Nothing much, or nothing at all rather. His threats were petty talk but seeing his blade pointed against her neck changed the whole game. "Well would you look at that. It's a real weapon! I wouldn't go around swinging your microphone at people. Some aren't nice enough to buy you a new one."

Guardian Nuregami

Interstellar Dragon

User Image

Attitude: Annoyed
Company: Chunky Red Head

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
~Phantom of Question~

Osami held his eyes on the woman, still unnerved about her comments and remarks his sword spoke out. "Like before, big mouth little bite." Osami turns his back on the woman as he began to walk with the first step, his wings fluttered as he spins slashing quickly directly at Akemi's neck making a full circle he was spinning on one leg as his leg went straight for her stomach, after that motion he spins his blade backwards as his back was now facing the woman, stabbing the blade between his arms it slides heading for the woman's chest after the combo attack he spins his blade back into the sheath as he points at Akemi "Put up or shut up, words are pointless in the eyes of combat. Her sense of being high and might began to work on his nervous or someone who talked so much she did so little in his eyes. Expecting combat of some sort he cracked his knuckles just by bending his fingers his eyes sharp on the woman as his glare was unwavering and focused.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Burden to Endure~

Hour: 10... User Image
Number of Infected: 12 (Contained)User Image
Casualties: 16... User Image
UNO Report: (Unofficial) Hostile Targets in Quarantine Zone (Official Report): Building Fire, Several units KIA during rescue.

User Image
The Zerkians moved side by side clicking to each other in a form of speech, their eyes scanning the hospital like two advanced thinking predators the bodies that where knocked out all eaten and used for other purposes unknown, blood, bone, marrow, skin, all these things broken down by the nanobots within their very skin. Void of internal organs these creatures where becoming more and more machine as soon their slow heartbeat is the last to go before a full change. The quietness inside grew toxic to the people on the outside four soldiers of "Big Brothers Ice Cream Co" Stood outside, their orders no one gets in or out of the building hold until further instructions and backup was on the scene. Their reasons had to change, their report had to be verified before any actions where seen. The men outside where soon given their orders making their way back to the cars the pulled out oil and other equipment as they pour it around the building, soon lighting it on fire they create a decoy smoke that filled the area as it gave the appearance of the hospital being on fire. A fire unit was dispatched on (official) report but (unofficially) the fire team was alerted it was a false alarm. The cover was clean and their tracks where being covered.

Upon the scene a truck arrives as twelve soldiers of the scientific unit formed in two lines. Armed with lethal and nonlethal equipment they were more prepared the truck they arrived in was armored and stood out more having the logo of BRO "Brothers Regional Operation" Stepping out of the passenger seat stood a woman her air white as snow and her eyes having a hue of pink she was a woman of beauty, but mystery surrounded her. Her name was Kathryn Aora but officially she wouldn't go by any other title than Big Sister, science and technology where like second nature to her and discovery the first upon her wrist was marked DSU-454-06c which stated her position in UNO (District Science Unit, Sector 454, Authority Level 6, Certification C+). Upon the seen her face held no expression looking up at the covered building the windows boarded up from the inside and sealed from the out the exit doors sealed and guarded with two man squads each, the incident was now isolated as the people of district 12 where set back no less than a mile away at all times. Buildings around where quickly evacuated as with any quarantined every precaution was taken. Kathryn walked to the entrance as she takes out a T.V.R.S. ( Thermal Vision. Radio. Scanner) placing it in front of her eyes she scans the building as it reconstructs itself from the foundation to the rooftop. A 3/D mapping entered onscreen on a computer within the armored truck showing the schematics of the building. Using radio signals the device pings sending a sound wave through the walls of the building picking up any heat signatures and showing them onscreen.

As the device kept scanning onscreen it began to download information in real time. Upon her earpiece she spoke "Big Brother, I don't see anyone or thing in that building giving off a heat signature as far as I can tell everyone is either dead or they aren't there but we both know that isn't the case what do you suggest." The man leans back in his chair as he rubs the end of his cigar onto an ash tray. "Well Big Sister, your smart we don't have much time before the main UNO task force gets wind of our little investigation out here that armored truck isn't exactly under radar. Ill say you have just a few hours to do what you need to do." Kathryn looks down and nods her head then looking back up to the building. "Yes Brother" Leaning forward intertwining his fingers together as he thought "And Big Sister... I don't care what you do with whatever you find. Just make sure you bring a sample back and burn the place to the ground, code; black snow." The line goes dead as Kathryn signals her troops with a few hand signs four soldiers picked up silver lead aligned suitcases from the truck, as two soldiers supported them their weapons where "UNO Cheytac Defender" its ammunition was a tag and detonate system fired like a bullet with the same damaging effect, each bullet that lodged itself into its target would give off a locator signal, each gun had its own radar system to track that single of the specific bullet and once the signal was in range a side trigger upon the gun can be clicked to detonate the bullet like a small explosive charge. Standing at the entrance doors of the building two men stood in front of the suit case holder as they stood ready on mark.

Setting their watches to exactly half an hours time. A Kathryn gives them they go ahead as they burst in the front door moving quickly the suitcase holder has one hand on the back of the left soldier, their commands when "ready to stop touch the right soldiers shoulder " when "ready to move touched the left soldiers shoulder" they moved quickly as the simple heart beats echoed into the Zerkians view. Down the hall one sat its vision set upon the large group of soldiers moving silently the metal claws moved along the ground, with the four teams of three they split up into two teams of six making their way with each command to stop, they reported their situation weather or not something was going on. Getting into a room the two soldiers moved quickly entering the room as one sets their suitcase down upon the floor setting the timer he stayed in place as he signals the two soldiers to move with the next case man. Heading to another section the case man enters into the room setting his charge within a few minutes three suit cases where in position as they waited for the last. Kicking down a door heading to the last sector of the hospital the room the light within the room flicked and gave off a buzzing noise as the two soldiers moved quickly the case man kept his eyes peeled as they searched the room making sure its clear turning their backs to the case man he sets it upon the floor near the structures foundation beam as he raised his hands to his mic. "All things present, Big Sisters ready for graduation." A callback sign as another soldier spoke. "Doesn't she look adorable." and another responds "Finally, no more dropping her off for school." and the last "Except, for college." With that last respond each case soldier turns their key to their suit cases as a countdown starts.

ll Yokai Loki ll
Make'em nice and pretty with some good detail for ya biggrin Madre Current Form: Hive

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff