Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Day: I've lost track...
Time: Around the morning.
Subject: I may have found it..

Several reports have gone in on a strange phenomenon that has struck the district known as West Vitality. The seemingly unbreakable dome that was constructed five years ago has been shattered by an individual with red hair, wings, and horns. I knew it was only a matter of time until those Unclassifieds started some type of riot. It's the Rebellion of Chal'ista all over again it would seem but not the case. I'm positive our dedicated men and women will round the rebels up and make sure they're locked up good. What irks me is this strange person who's shown themselves suddenly; this so-called "guardian" I hear the escapees are dubbing him as. The last man they ever considered one has died... leaving a legacy that should've died with him.

Every time I bring up the subject, there's ridicule behind it. Laughter. Controversy. Even mentioning his name would get you malicious glares nowadays. His name was Ashlar, the man who once led the rebel forces before his fated demise. It is said there were two secrets he left behind on Shikon. Ones that could potentially leave me in the gutter. What an idiot. We've captured one of his precious treasures already.. all that leaves is the second one... the one I believe is in that infamous district. It's getting late, I should send some people that way. Maverick was sent out late last night to investigate a strange turn of events that occurred in another District. District 12 I believe was his destination. Perhaps I'll send him and a few others to West Vitality. He's only one of the few who still think I'm sane.

Quote:

References:

Officer Maverick // Rank: 3-Star (Five Total)
District ID: PO-342-09

Interstellar Dragon

User Image
Life, a step before me; I walked the path free from cause burdened by effect. Seeking what may not exist, the truth; of being
In fate of all I speak the words; Disco causa latet, vis est notissima

Attitude: Uninterested
Company: N/A
Insignia Effect: Pi (Ghosting)

Osami waits for her response as she walked like a deer in the headlights walking over to him he watched her as he glared at her hand upon his shoulder. "Why are you touching me, bright eyes." As her grip tightens he turns his attention on her as he quickly flaps his wings back getting a good distance from her. "The world doesn't work that way chubby, you call me by name nothing more and you ask or ill leave you on this island. What am I even saying why would I want to bring you anywhere with me. You serve me no purpose and you offer me nothing in return as value." Osami held out his hand as Lycon extends out pointing at the girl. "Give me one reasonable logic why I would want someone like you to come with me." Spinning his blade quickly he held it upon his shoulders. With the moment passing by with her response he glared off to the side as she spoke I at all, he thinks to himself completely ignoring her. "This will be the first step in inquire for her, plus she's completely under my control if I wanted to do anything with her or use her as bait. Plus if she gets out of line she can punish herself." Turning his gaze to her he looks at her up and down as he narrows his eyes. "Strong arms, thick legs chubby body too much attitude she's appalling could be used for manual labor like a pack mule."

Lycon gave a slight chuckle as Osami snickers. "Right Lycon, don't even go there." As Osami walked over to Akemi he stood face to face with her glaring dead in her eyes with unknown intent his blade slides back into his sheath. "Ill take you with me as long as you keep my conditions I wont hesitate to leave you in the middle of no where if you run your mouth off, or if I consider you not a benefit to my cause long as you understand that youll find your answers to whatever questions you might have." Osami turns his back and kneels down as his wings spread wide, turning his head slightly "Im only going to say this once... hope on bright eyes."

As she hoped on his back he took off flying the ground beneath them pulled back like a jet as Osami spreads his wings wider taking height he glides just getting to the clouds as he flapped his wings, flying above the water and over the two dome like districts that resided upon it he kept his eyes forward, within a short few moments he gets back overland as they past the district they broke out of. Passing by over an open district with had no dome. The smell of the city rose of all scents flying lower looking down he passes a shopping district below as the smell of food rose up from below. Osami narrows his eyes. "This place sticks of unnatural things."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Burden to Endure~

District 108/109... User Image
Day: 2... User Image
Hour: 14... User Image
Number of Infected: 0User Image
Casualties: 30... User Image
Pedestrian Report: Cleared
UNO Report: Cleared

Beginning of the End

Like a ghost a thick fog from district 107 makes its way into district 108 and 109 the two districts combined to form a larger city to hold a specific type of creatures and people, through their dome the fog covered above like a cloud as it began to dissolve the heavy metal material causing the fog to expand more as it filled the vents of the district. Looking up to the sky like from above peeks in from several crewed away holes in the ceiling. One young girl tugs at her mothers coat as she gazed pointing up. The mother looks up as the girl spoke "Look mommy, what's that." The mother looked in question as she responds "I don't know sweetie." Within the walls of the dome of district 108 and 109 the fog descends casting a veil upon the blended city. The people all stopped in question as the silver fog began to sparkle like glitter, moving in direction and then another in various spots this was something never experienced before as they inhaled it in the whole district filled with more than several hundreds of people men women and children alike with pets included.

As the scientist enter the room they got to their workstations, and began their work. One of the activates the process of cutting open the meteor as it was surrounded within the protective quarantine layer, a drill made its way over as the scientist uses the controls to navigate the drill over the meteor, slowly lowering it down the edge began to spin quickly as sparks began to fly, the spinning blade touches the meteor slowly making its way within a circle, with the sparks flying a silver dust filled the quarantine chamber as soon it was too hard to see what they where doing. "Cut the drill." One of the scientist said removing his goggles from his eyes, making his way over, looking through a telescope he zooms in narrowing in on the dust. "Ello... ello..." Walking over with a electronic pad one of the others made his way to the telescope. "What is it?" "Bucky Balls" Looking to the man in question. "Bucky balls?" "The classification of nano technology, this dust or mist or whatever residue from the meteor are all small nanites. There is no way this is made from our planet, its too far ahead of our time. We talked about this but were no where near close to working with this type of technology." The man looks through the microscope at the fog as soon the others walked up to the quarantine area. "So these... nano machines changed people.. into those things they fought in the hospital." "What other explanation can you come up with?" The they all look to each other. "We need to report this to Big Brother and Big Sister." One of them rushes out of the room as one looks to another. "Ok so two questions come to mind now... one... who made them. And two... what is their purpose." The man switches on a quarantine light within the room as a black light turns on, the nanomites began to shine silver as they gave a metallic sparkle. "And my question is if we didn't capture this, would it have become the next epidemic since these are machines curing them with medicine would be invalid."

Within a few moments the fog within the quarantine machine began to thicken as it began to collect back into its original state. The scientist turn noticing the meteor was back to its solid form as even more questions arose within them. Upon an alarm within the UNO the weather report for the two districts was set off as "fog" was not set on any weather parameters thus this was a question as to what was going on even then.

New Message: Yokai
ll Yokai Loki ll
Hi

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
User ImageUser Image мay вexs t r o n g e r xxxxxxxxxxxxxxThemes: Pending

xxxxxxxxxxB U T

xxxxxxxxxxxxιт ιs who xe n d u r e.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|| cassandra clarexxxxxxLocation: Airborne, hovering a district. Company: Osami Mood: Hungry as hell

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Akemi's gasp upon departure had to be the loudest sound she'd produced. The roar of her yells up to this point couldn't match up to the pitch and intensity the shriek had taken in that very moment. Higher and higher Osami ascended as Akemi's grip onto him grew much fiercer. She had nearly fallen off in the first few seconds of flight! A milestone had been reached: the first moment in her life the self-proclaimed fearless gal had felt the rush of death possibly being near. Whether it be staged or not, she cared not of the purpose and more of the outcome. As Osami reached the clouds he steadied himself midair and zipped across the skyline--over the waters and past the place she once considered home. Never in her life did she fathom the idea of flight let alone leave that accursed prison. She'd overheard stories at night of attempts to smash the dome using speed but that didn't do much to help visualize the sensation she felt now. Flying, how does one who bears no wings begin to explain this feeling of freedom and ease? There was content that Akemi felt. Content knowing she would be safe as long as they kept gliding. Looking down into the murky depths, a faint silhouette could be seen--hers and Osami's as one. Shades of light pink could be seen on her cheeks if one were to notice. Reason. Unknown. What Akemi could admit was that she wouldn't give up this position of hers for anything in the world. It was far too precious to shake off so easily. Glancing up to the back of Osami's head, she took note of the detail of his wings in particular. There was nothing "angelic" about them nor demonic in that sense. Broken, featherless, large, small. She'd just about seen every style of wings there could be. These pair, on the other hand, were nothing like what previous exposures have taught her. Their style, however, were what made Osami unique and that's what intrigued her the most. Aside from how well he was keeping her steady upon his back. Perhaps, just to make him happy...she would call him by name.

Just maybe...

Throughout the flight, Akemi's mind had wandered back into what would best be known as.. the Abyss. Her of all people show him any kindness? The world may work that way but with her on board; Akemi's World had just busted in with vengeance. Addressing him by his name wasn't much to ask in all honesty. Twigsh*t, or any variation of the world rather, fit perfectly. Again, it wasn't that much to ask. Saying it was just as weird as it looked. Oh-saw-...me? Or was it Oh-saw-mai? Oh-saaaaawm-ai! Why does it even matter anyway!? Ugh.. I'll get the hang it one day I guess... Stupid Twig. Akemi thought, keeping her eyes peeled on the new surroundings as she gagged at the horrid scents arising towards them. "Damn, you're right.. This place stinks of--" the woman paused as she sniffed the air more carefully. An awkward silence filled the space around them before an explosion of excitement is exerted. She pounded a fist into the air and pointed downward at each individual stall; identifying each delicacy it was. "P-Pork sirloin!" She points at another. "Ick... poorly fried crab.." Pointing at yet another stall, there's a hint of disgust in her words that lingered from the identification just before. "My favorite... STEAK!!" Disgust? Never mind that! Her spirits were immediately lifted upon the mere mention of her honorary dish. Bringing her back to the safety of Osami, Akemi pleads to the winged man while coiling her arms back around his chest. "F-FOOD. We have to eat! I bet you're just as hungry as I am!" Grumbling wildly would be none other than the monster formerly known as Akemi's stomach. She wasn't embarrassed by it either. Akemi was clearly determined that the same outcome would occur with him as well. If not...well...there was brute force.

v Check frequently for OOC comments. Thank you.
1 new message.

Guardian Nuregami
Howdy c;

Interstellar Dragon

User Image
Life, a step before me; I walked the path free from cause burdened by effect. Seeking what may not exist, the truth; of being

Attitude: Sigh here we go...
Company: Akemi
Insignia Effect: Pi (Ghosting), Ze

Feeling the large woman Akemi upon his back moving around he looks back and then down to where she was pointing. "I don't not require such things, we as arch angels are given special pills to dine on that will sustain us for a few days. As the food in such places cannot be good for us. Just on the smell alone I do not see how one would even raise it up to their nose." Flying lower gliding past the buildings he ducks and dives past the signs as soon he lands upon the ground. Letting Akemi off his back he gazed around at the people. "They don't even look human..." judging by the people with large stomachs weird clothing, hair that didn't match it was a scene right out of new Orleans appearing to be some kind of food festival that was going on the amount of smells In the air was nauseating to the arch angel not use to such things as.... steak... pork and the strange meats in a can that was happily named ham-bur-gers.

Upon his side was a tiny bag clamp tight upon his belt. Reaching for it, he reaches in taking out a glowing bean like item and pops it into his mouth a short gust of wind shot from around him in all directions briefly as he places the bag back upon his side. Like a refreshing night sleep, and good meal he was restored. Watching Akemi's reactions to the quote. "food" was quite disturbing her anxiousness and seemingly obsession with this strangely spiced food named "steak" made him wonder. How a girl who lived in the slums knew about such an outside delicacy yet somewhat high class food. And to this was his question. Lycon gave off a slight glow as Osami took notice looking around he noticed a woman in uniform with dark hair as she walks up to the steak stall looking around narrowing her eyes dialog is heard between her and the vendor. "So what you going to buy something or stand there all day, gawking at my food huh." The venter claps his hands together with a big smile looking at the girl, in a joking manner he held up a nice big piece of steak as the scent could be smelt way over where Osami was standing as he waves his hands in front of his face making the scent spread.

Lenna gazed at the food then back at the man as she narrows her eyes. "Your food is always inconsistent in taste each day its worse than the last. Im only here to tell you, make it taste better or ill break both of your arms so you wont be able to cook it anymore and ruin more food." The vendor paused as the people standing behind her all raised an eyebrow. "You got an issue little lady, this isn't the complaint department. "Complaint? excuse me while I show you truth among my words." Stepping back she leaps into the air as two wings appear, diving into the stall she soon held both of the mans arms backwards pushing her foot into his spine as his head was inches away from the hot grills, the people began to gaze on and become aware of who the girl was. "That's fallen angel from district 144, I know that hostility anywhere." One of the people stepped back "Shes worse than that chick in west slums" Lenna glared up at the people her silver and gray eyes made them shake as the vendor began to panic his face getting closer and closer to the burning grill. "Im sorry, im sorry just don't break my arms. It will be better tomorrow I promise! Oh someone help, anyone." Lenna looks at the vendor as she glared. "Oh stop breathing your wasting my air." Letting go of he man she held her hand on the back of his head as he pants fearful of his encounter as she pauses soon his head hits the grill as Lenna held it down as the man screams as she lets go walking out of the stall the forehead of the man bright red as he ran around in pain from the burn.

Osami watches her in question as her eyes looks to the people. They still stare at her but from a distance not daring to call the authorities. "Im sorry, did you enjoy the show? if you don't stop looking at me ill pull each and every one of your eyes out and use them in my next meal... and don't believe me go ahead and try me." Lenna began to walk as the people scattered from in front of her. Her eyes turned to Osami as his eyes glared at her. From a distance she spoke "And what are you looking at twigs**t got something on your mind say it." Osami glared and held the handle of Lycon. "Im looking at a self conceded, mutt of an arch angel." Lenna eyes open wide "Is that so." She balled one of her fist and punches the ball beside her as the crack stretched far toward Osami, reaching up against the walls of the building rubble began to fall on him as quickly Osami pulled his blade cutting a clear path around him before it hits the ground. Lenna looks in question. "Oh really, so you can actually do something with that sword instead of wear it like the rest of the losers well then." Lenna leaps into the air as her wings appeared as she lands closer to Osami, upon her landing her wings vanished just as quickly as they appeared as she stands only a few yards from him. "Let me show you the truth of who your looking at." "And allow me to show you the truth of challenging someone you know nothing about." Her eyes gazed over to Akemi then back to Osami.

Within a few moments Lenna's leg was raised up as she was onside of Osami sending a kick to his chest but moving just as fast Osami grabs her leg as Lenna glared in increasing rage, holding onto her leg he spins her sending a fist to her stomach as she lands upon the ground after the punch throw combo. Getting back to her feet she cracked her knuckles just by balling her fist as she rushed at Osami, side stepping her from left to right she leaps into the air using her wings to give her a boost of speed catching Osami off-guard as she sends a kneel to his chin. Osami rushed at her as they soon where locked in combat punch after punch, kick after kick they soon leap from building to building with their wings as Lenna punched the ground causing a small part of the building to collapsing a short distance away from the festival. Osami leaps off the wrecked building as Lenna leaps into the air above him sending all of her strength landing upon the rest of the building as a dust cloud filled the air. As Osami spins his blade quickly creating a wind casting the dust higher into the air. Lenna gazes up at him as Osami looks down at her as he lands upon the ground. Anger no longer on her face she held a neutral look. "Names Lenna" "Osami" "You from district 144, don't see anymore arch angels with wings... not that I seen wings like yours in the district anyway." "Im not from any district." "And outlander huh, didn't know your kind still existed out there." She stood out to Osami but he didn't know why even Lycon had a sense about her that couldn't be ignored a familiar energy perhaps or something more Osami wanted to find out. Lenna gazed at Osami looking at his stance, style, and form as she moved her hair to the back of her ear. Behind her was a wreck of a small section of the road from the building, hitting the steak stand but seemingly nothing else untouched.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Burden to Endure~

District108/109... User Image
Hour: 17... User Image
Pedestrian Report: N/A
UNO Report: Unscheduled Fog in 108 and 109 districts

New Message: Yokai
ll Yokai Loki ll
wyd bae :3

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100

xxxxxxxxxxB U T

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|| cassandra clarexxxxxxLocation: District 144 (Vivalde District) Company: Osami and some stuck-up lil-- Mood: Hungry as hell

Akemi remained behind Osami with her arms folded under her bust. Any conversation he might've tried with her would've been easily ignored for her only concern was the grumbling stomach begging to be fed. Oh man...this is nothing like what those idiots would bring! Now this is dining at its finest. Hehe.. She giggled to herself excitedly like a little spoiled brat eager for what she wanted. Food was her saving grace and quite honestly... the only thing that could shut her up in a fight. The mere mutter of the word gets her barking mad and helpless. One might call it a habit forced upon her after living in the slums. However, that wasn't the case. She ate because she loved eating for her metabolism worked well with it. The many stands captured Akemi within a trance from which her conscious mind was occupied by the variety surrounding her. But no matter how much the other delicacies appealed to her there was only one dish on her mind that spoke to her directly: the steak. Thud!! Her absent mind caused her to bump into Osami whose attention was elsewhere. Catching herself by his shoulders did well to keep her standing; immediately letting go of him afterwards. Much time had passed since she last walked the land without her heels. It was strange enough that her balance would be off because of it. "Tch, watch where you're stoppin' will ya!?" she scolded, making her way to his left side and standing there with a rugged stance with her piercing crimson gaze at the steak stand. A dark-haired girl of "elite status" was holding up the line; harassing the vendor for some pointless reason. Akemi didn't pay much attention after spotting her as the scent of yet another delicious meal teased her nostrils. It wasn't until the very last moment that her attention reverted back towards the girl whom now confronted her twig companion. Geez, if she didn't want the steak I'd--whoa! The moment the two archangels ensued in battle, Akemi took one giant leap back avoiding the fleeing congregation. Landing upon her feet, her eyes followed the combat even as they scaled up the buildings filling that flaming desire for action to occur. How desperately she wanted in on it but that fight wasn't on her accord. Rather, it was the stuck-up chick who found it in her heart to pick a fight Osami for who knows why. Oh, that's right, he just looked at her. Stalkers don't get much praise and no way was he getting some slack it seems. Akemi was utterly shocked he even spoke back to the woman! A man who seemed to speak rarely if at all wouldn't have lifted a finger to strike back. By all means, the red-head assumed she'd influenced him in some way. Ew, no... I think he's always been a little jacka** and I hardly KNOW the guy! Akemi snickered to herself waving off the debris. All around her the citizens were screaming, grabbing their children and belongings. A nearby building came crashing down as the beams scattered; collapsing one after the other. Akemi scoffed; flipping her hair to the side watching as it tumbled. "Big deal, I bet I could've gotten the one behind it too!" Among the commotion, a group of small children as seen lagging from the rest of the escapees. Rushing to their aid, she catches the beam headed for them; holding it up and letting the kids run by.

"Oooo, lady you're soooo strong!" a young boy from the group cried motioning to hug her leg. Akemi shakes her head, pointing the child and his friends down a street directing them to flee. And so they did. Tossing the beam to the side, Akemi rejoined Osami by his side seeing that the altercation has ended. "Heh, what's up Twiggy? Her glare didn't break you did it?" Akemi laughed, patting him on the back jokingly with little strength fearing that she too might break him. Glancing up to the girl who'd challenged him...that's it. She didn't have much to say to her really. With a quick peek over the female angel's shoulder; a great, dire tragedy could be seen in plain view. "Y-You little son of a..." she stuttered. Both hands seemed to struggle to stay up straight as her fingers twitched. The one thing she truly wanted; gone. The ground around the trio began to shake as Akemi's foot stomped aggressively into the road below leaving a crater around her foot. An aggravated growl was heard from her with her eyes daggered towards the archangel woman. "What the hell!? Out of all the stands you deliberately destroy you chose the STEAK one. What are ya? The epitome of STUPID!? I'm hungry like a wolf over here and you go and wreck the only thing I bothered EATING!!" As if she couldn't get any louder; it did as she proceeded to scold Osami next. "And you! You helped too! You stared at the nutty b*tch like a creeper! I'm blaming you for this incident as well!"

1 new message.

Guardian Nuregami
Mentally crying to myself because the eyes in my Akemi Tektek avi doesn't exist in the Marketplace. T .T So kinda starting from square one again.

Interstellar Dragon

User Image

Attitude: Lenna...
Company: Akemi and Another Arch-Angel
Insignia Effect: Pi (Ghosting), Ze (???)

Not even hearing Akemi he kept his eyes on Lenna as she did the same to him. Watching the woman pat Osami on the back Lenna held her hands on her hips as she looks in question. "Whose the fat girl? Your pet? Think shes hungry again." Osami turns to Akemi as she stomps her feet putting a hole into the ground. As Akemi starts to mouth off as the people who were still in the area turned their attention to her, one could hear her as if she was using a megaphone. Lenna narrowed her eyes as she points to Akemi. "YOU, the fat thing shut up." Soon pointing to Osami she spoke in the same manner. "Keep your pet on a leash don't you know we have laws around here about, letting flee and tick animals wondering around. Resting her arm and leaving the other one on her hip she put her attention back on Osami. "And who might you be Lenna, you are an arch-angel correct?" Lenna nods "There are a few of us left, but I am indeed an archangel fact is our kind is too ambitious and they tried to get rid of us any possible way." She walked over to Osami soon gazing at Akemi narrowing her eyes as she spoke loud enough for her to hear. "Pig." Standing over to Osami she looks him over. "Nice hair, especially the ponytail dont see those around here. And your style is quite different." Touching his shirt she tugs at it. "Hmm... thick?" "Sidora Armor, fits like clothing but works like armor only found on my home world." His eyes narrowed looking at her as he soon moves his sleeve away. "Sidora Armor... your home world?"

Lenna walks around him, tugging on his wings as Osami steps to the side. "And what are you doing?" Lenna glared at him. "Whatever I want, your interesting." "Im not here to suit your interest." "Oh, and the way you were looking at me. You found interest in me as well, we archangels have a sense about these things if you dont remember.""That is strictly, my thoughts not intentions." "Thoughts become intentions and then intentions into actions and actions leads on, simple cause and effect." Holding her hands to the side she raises one up to her chin as she rubbed it lightly, Osami kept his eyes on her as he spoke "Interesting, and what do you know about cause and effect." Lenna points to Akemi "Cause she eats too much, her effect she is fat there is no other explanation than that. The truth is right infront of our eyes." Osami looks to Akemi then back to Lenna. "What is your purpose here anyway, O-sami" Osami kept his eyes on her "That is to my concern." "And the chubby girl." "That i dont not know." Lenna turns her gaze at Akemi as she walked up to her. Crossing her arms she looks dead in her eyes "So back off Osami, your out of your league anyway. Im sure someone would want an oppai, chubby woman with an obsession with steak."
~Burden to Endure~

Hour: 19... User Image

User Image

Soon the sighs began to show, the coughing began and the thickening of the skin. Many went to their nearby hospitals. Men, women and children even the pets all showed the same signs the fog only thickens as scratches and bites like termites to wood began to chew through metal beams buildings, with each bite making more of itself. The fog soon vanished as quickly as it came as district 108 and 109 became a hive of the silver dust. Within a short few hours the quarantine began the same way it happened the first time. But this time sections of the city where blocked off. Buildings where covered with a cloth long thick to seal in any individuals who become in critical state, and soon the UNO quarantine division was called in to help with the cause. Out of cause this had to be reported the same signs as the first district that wasn't listed in the quarantine and that too was reported to Officer Maverick. The UNO doctors and scientist began their work as the city was locked off.

The scientist of the BRO worked on their meteor, using different methods but getting no response, like spiders upon a nest, each one watching the scientist as soon it was time. The spreading in 108 and 109 districts of their kind began to unfold within the containment area, the meteor began to break apart piece by piece as the scientist watched on. Scattering upon the class and metal containment they began to chew with a dragging method they took in scratches of metal before duplicating and repeating the process the metal containment began to wither as the glass began to crack. A quick adaptation as the scientist flipped a switch, a blaze of fire scorched the inside of the containment as soon the fire subsides, hitting an alarm the blares within the entire facility. Big Brother and Big Sister, took notice rushing to the monitors of the lab as the scientist upon the screen began to panic. Hitting a switch Big Brother glared as the door to the lap began to close shut, locking in place the heavy steel frame door seals them in like a vault. Landing upon the camera the nanomites where clearly visible as the gathered together forming a locus like insect as they swarmed the room. The scientist being overtaken by the swarm, as computers, and material began to be disolved by the swarm, food was everywhere within the room, if metal became rare, other material would take its place not as effective. Big Sister, Ran into the room as she looks over to Big Brother. "What the hell is going on in there." The Swarm became so thick within the lab soon the camera goes out being eaten away by the swarm. "Is there anything we can do?" "I dont know, but we have to figure out something long as its trapped its not going anywhere but all the same better play this one to the fence and do what we can before we alert the UNO. I also need a sample of those things." "Did all that come from the meteor." "I dont know, but ill have them review the data and see what they can dig up." Ill get started Big Brother." Leaving the room the alarm continued to go off as red lights flashed all over the place.

ll Yokai Loki ll

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
"Ahhh~ such a nice day it is here in Chotenza District isn't it? Soooo grateful that S.D Man let me come out this way." A man in light, lime green coat said; his white hair flowing with the breeze that accompanies the ocean front. Chotenza, unlike the countless other districts, was a marine vessel that can travel above and below water. It is also one of the few neutral zones of Shikon that is strictly used for transportation and tourism rather than casual living. The moving island wasn't as populous as other popular attractions as of late but it was better this way. It allowed for ONU operations to pass along smoothly. Fresh air, chirping..birds.. Pothalo could never beat the solemnity Chotenza had to offer. The treasured home area of the notorious justice group grew more industrial than anything else. Maverick enjoyed the simpler ways of long ago but as time progressed that would no longer exist for him to bask in.

"You ought to get demoted for using such a disrespectful title for our leader!" A dirty blonde woman exclaimed taking the center of his attention would with dignified poise. Maverick was another comrade of his looked upon the woman in surprise; noticing her dark green uniform and black eye patch to match. Officer Amelia was her name and horsing around wasn't her game. Her respect for Scarlet Devil was known through the ONU along with her utmost obedience in following his orders. A scornful and disappointed expression decorated that stoic facade of hers as the woman crossed her arms over her large bust; tapping her foot on the metal road below them. "I'm surprised you're considered his 'right hand man.' With an attitude like that it should have you fired in an instant!"

"Fired??" Maverick laughed holding his head at its side and adjusting the glass covering his wide eyes. "He simply adores the work I do for him. That rump of yours ain't goin' to get you very far Miiiiisss!" His tone playful as well as his stance he stuck out his tongue at the woman with an oh-so familiar letter L over his forehead. Amelia scoffed, curled her fingers into fists and positioned herself into a fighter's stance. His attitude was the epitome of foolish and had to be disciplined for it. The male Officer grew worried for her intentions and quickly readjusted himself...for his sake; making a polite salute towards her: a right arm over his chest straightened at the horizontal angle and his hand in a fist. The blonde woman sighed and moved Maverick's arm back down to his side leaving only a smile on Maverick's face. "Haha! Figured you'd do that! What's up?" He continued to snicker to himself and wiggled his arm away from Amelia's grasp. Man, for a girl with hardly any muscle her grip sure is strong! Rubbing his wrist where she grabbed; Maverick slid both of his hands into the pockets of his coat and glanced up at her innocently. She'd have no chance in changing him completely but at least this way she'd think he was a new person.

"I heard you got sent out to District 12. Was it bad?"

"A lot of damages. The site of where the call came from has been completely ashed up! I didn't think a meteor would turn up here!"

"Idiot. So long as this planet exists in this galaxy we're vulnerable to all kinds of things. We're lucky it was just a meteor!" Amelia was aggravated by Maverick's ignorance. How was he an Officer? She could never fathom the idea. He shuffled around in place pressing a button on the side of his shades. Swish! The glass disintegrated from his face revealing a set of black eyes. "I'm not sure even those will help you!"

"They bother me actually... But it helps to send my reports and receive them. Speaking of which, I heard Division 5 finally cracked the code on that bot." Maverick stretched his arms into the air letting out an anticipated yawn. The single eye visible on Amelia's face widens briefly and a gasp is heard. Her shocked reaction quickly faded

"The one from Chal'ista? Took them long enough like.. fifteen years was it?"

"Something like that... But it was real hard I heard. The system was programmed with an entirely different language. It was only luck the guys and gals were able to figure it out."

"Different language?" Amelia narrowed her eyes onto Maverick in bewilderment. This was the first time she'd ever heard such nonsense. All she ever knew was English! From then on she chose to opt out of taking his words seriously. Fact or fiction, none of it seemed liable. On the other hand, he was never one to lie. Shrugging the thought off, she continued to listen to him babble. "What do you mean?"

"Don't look at me! The characters are pretty hard to understand so I've heard. I don't know much of the details but once they start the bot up they plan on using it. Isn't it exciting!?" Maverick jumped for the joy, almost prancing around his fellow acquaintance. Denouncing his behavior as idiotic she simply sighs and ignores his childish actions. Paying no mind he continued to move around before stopping relatively back where he once stood. "You act as if it's a bad idea!" Holding his hands deep into his pockets now, the Officer leaned closer to her with little dismay in his eyes. It was evident of the obvious joy he had for this news. Amelia, however, clearly didn't approve.

"You know how much Leader hates that thing's existence and you support its revival!? What kind of follower to him are you?" The woman's face grew red with anger; those fists forming back into her hands as she closed the space between them. "Besides, it's going to be a bust! That...That.. THING has a mind of its own! The last time it was started up it nearly blew up the entire Research Squad! Now you guys are plotting behind Scarlet Devil's back to bring it back?" Instantaneously Amelia is pummeled to the ground and held in her place as her top hat falls off to the side. With Maverick hovering over her there's a new-found determination in his eyes that strikingly pierced into her.

"Amelia...It's for the best, you'll see! I'm already sent the okay for its activation.. So it's too late.."

"T-T-Treason!!! Complete, utter betrayal!!" Maverick's expression remains straight until a smile replaces it. Although the glass is down, Maverick's notification window can still appear. He quickly scans his eyes across the message as Amelia scoffs and replies saying, "What's with that grin? I'll have you arrested"

"Heh, have you forgotten you're only a 2-Star rank? I can still boss you around and it looks like I got a job for ya. I just got a call in from the Technological Team under Big Brother. Looks like they need help. I can't go back now, Devil is already expecting me." The movements of the District come to a halt as they've now arrived at Maverick's destination. Taking his stand, he helps Amelia back up before he begins to walk away. A sudden jolt is felt upon his shoulder as he's quickly turned back around and stared dead in the eye by Amelia.

"You expect me to take up that order!?" Amelia growled as she clutched Maverick's collar. This was mere child's play compared to the other threats Maverick's had to endure. The forceful hold she had upon him could easily be compared to a defenseless puppy--keeping that thought to himself of course.

"Look, what do you think your precious Idol would want done first. One little thing I'm doing or the safety of his, might I add best reinforcement team the ONU has to offer? Think about that for a moment." Brushing off her hand, Maverick leaves the female Officer to her thoughts. It was true she desired nothing more than to do what was right but... Any act of treason should be reported! As she watched the man exit off Chotenza and into Pothalo, she lets out a sigh of relief before crossing her arms yet again. That guy's always in a rush it seems.. He didn't even tell WHERE to go. Guess I'll just call them up myself and find out. Taking out a small, disc shaped device from her coat the center opens and a small screen pops up as she dials in the direct call code for either Big Brother or Big Sister. Amelia always had their codes jumbled up; never truly being able to differentiate who was who.

Guardian Nuregami
Just to tell ya I have a pic for Amelia here in references. xD And yes, you influenced me to use them too!

References:

Home District: Unknown

Officer Amelia // Rank: 2-Star (Five Total)

District ID: CHO-671-2
Home District: Pothalo

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100

xxxxxxxxxxB U T

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|| cassandra clarexxxxxxLocation: District 144 (Vivalde District) Company: Osami and some stuck-up lil-- Mood: Pissed b/c I'm hungry yet..amused.

"Hah?.."Hands at her rounded hips and eyebrow arched high, nothing else could explain her expression other than sheer disillusionment. Akemi did nothing much else other than blink blankly at Lenna's last remark after that. Aggravated with her comments. Frustrated by her hunger. But...amused by this sudden outburst. "H-Hehehe..." she began to snicker, maybe even snort a bit. Holding her arms at her gut a mighty roar of laughter consumed her now; almost uncontrollable at this point as it echoed across the flooded streets of Vivalde. The chubby girl's unexpected reaction countered the crowd's aspirations with confusion. One action lead to the next and in this case, an offensive use of language resorts to a offensive course of action. Newton's laws bent to fit reality! Especially coming from two well-known tough cookies on the block. Murmurs filled the congregation as they all gossiped amongst themselves. If they hadn't known better they'd deem the fearless red-head insane at this point. That explosion of giggles, however, was simply just a trademark of hers that could either send fear or ease in the hearts of those onlooking. Tiny streaks of tears flowed gently down her cheeks dripping onto her exposed chest and into the crevice in between.Once the giggle fest started to die down Akemi regained her composure; brushing her hair to the side in a mocking manner."Okay, you are an unlikable b*tch but that was hilarious! You really think I'd fall for that Twig? He's got a long way to go before I start thinking anything beyond a traveling buddy! Look at you making such a mighty statement! He doesn't have any interest in you either!" Yet again, a flush of snickers and sneers escaped her rather "intimidating" demeanor. She was quite enjoying herself and the comments she'd retaliated with. Outside emotions are one thing but it was the inside that mattered most. Yeah, no interest. The only reason I was able to come around is because I needed a ride out. Damn it, nice one Akemi! Oh well, she doesn't need to know that!. Her slight depression only lasted for a moment before it returned back to that cocky attitude that was presented the entire time, waiting on Lenna's counterattack. Her eyes trailed off from the archangel for a moment to sneak a peek at Osami's ponytail once more; his armor even as well for it sparked yet another curious glance. Having overheard his explanation over its origin it brought yet another conclusion to her list of assumptions on the Twigman: he was far more skinnier than the armor implied.

1 new message.

Guardian Nuregami
Yes, I stayed up to do this. Loved that last sentence. rofl

Interstellar Dragon

User Image

Attitude: Bored
Company: Akemi and Lenna

Lenna snickers with Akemi "Yeah you would think that, were both arch angels we can sense things like this. Perhaps maybe that is one of the reasons why he brought you along in the first place. Then again i dont see anything special about you." Lenna held her hands upon her side letting one of her arms hang she paused as she gased at Akemi then back to Osami "Watch." Lenna turned within suddenly her arm raises quickly as a fist was sent to Akemi her five fingers swung like a wrecking ball into Akemi's stomach the sheer force causing her to fly like a missile crashing into a building a good distance away, with rubble from the crash falling in the process of where she may have landed. The buildings walls cracked as glass shattered as if an explosion happened. Lenna stood there and rests her arms as she narrowed her eyes "What that b***h got to say now?" Her cold eyes stayed where she knocked Akemi into. Osami standing there in curiosity he crossed his arms upon his chest. Lenna turns to Osami as she held the side of her face, her long black hair blowing by the gust of wind as it also blows her school uniform dress half way up her legs, from the impact her silver eyes and face held no expression as she just gazes at Osami "Well?" "What do you want from me." "I should be asking the same question, you havent stopped looking at me since you first saw me." "There is something about you that I need." "Oh.." Lenna giggled "And what would that be." "Im not quite sure."

The two arch angels both gazing to each other a Lenna gave off a strange power signature that Osami couldn't let go the people around gazing at the scene of the Fallen Angel Lenna. Leaping into the air her wings where visible, but as quickly as they where formed they vanished fading away like torn cloth in a strong wind. Standing beside Osami she kept her eyes on him. "You feeling hungry, I know a place with much better food than around here. Its called Taoshi Yung, they have steak, lobster, pork, roast, salads anything you can think of all you have to do is ask them and they'll see if they can serve it up for you. If we call ahead they can have whatever you like." Osami looks at Lenna "You are indeed forward with what you want and it is appreciated, I have much to do to have time for socializing."Lenna gazed at him as she leans closer. "Join me... or... ill break her legs... ok?" Osami looks at her in question "Is that so? Well then show me by doing it and then ill consider."

Lenna nods with a partial smile still having barely any emotion to her face, with a twirl upon one of her shoes her hair and dress swayed the opposite direction in motion. As she walked her hands behind her back, her steps echoed as the people around stepped back fearing of what she might do or consider doing to them. Osami watched on as his stomach rumbles once. "Actually... i could go for a churro." The distant sound of a jet-plane flying over head as Osami looks up seeing a UNO plane passing by he gazes back down watching Lenna and Akemi. To him personally he didnt care who won the fight if there was one. He enjoyed bright eyes for her one benefit, that ever cocky attitude but seemed Lenna was the same way. The difference between them was clear Lenna was aware of truth, the outside world and how things were to her vision so to speak. And Akemi didnt know much to anything to the outside world unless it deals with food. Lenna was a mute a mixed breed arch angel not from his own kind but she was something to be interested in. Especially her unique power that she gave off, curious all the same he wanted and had to know more about it. As Lycon took the same interest too, sensing an insignia somewhere on Lenna, he had to make sure it wasn't just a coincidence. Leanna walked up to the rubble as she held out her hands bending them backwards she cracked her knuckles as she balled her fists, closing the gap between them her muscles tighten as she waited to see if Akemi would step out.
~Burden to Endure~

Day: 3... User Image
Hour: 1... User Image
Number of Infected: ???User Image
Casualties: 117+... img]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/bravolover/emotes/keyblinkiz6.gif[/img]

User Image

[example- Swarm ]

By now the nanites had consumed all material in the sealed room, in the mode swarm the continued to rage like an out of control twister, of silver dust sparkling like glitter with each turn and movement. Like a hurricane the center was clear of the silver dust as they began to pull themselves into the center forming layer by layer an object, forming two feet attaching them to legs building up little by little, going to the lower body then the upper body all before forming the head. Its a single eye glowed red as its body gave off the glittery silver look. Standing in the middle of the room the storm completely vanished into the being it formed. Standing nine feet tall, it began to walk as its eyes gazed upon the door as it began to eat away. Tiny nanites that surrounded it like particles of dust working for a single purpose, to colonize and swarm to bigger possibles.

Big Sister was on her way to deal with a situation putting the science district on lock down from the inside, the whole district was built upon a large scale bomb that would completely wipe out the whole district if a serious issue had insured itself within the labs. The alarm at this time had been silenced as she narrowed her eyes looking at the code on her phone. "Great, who decided to call them."This is Big Sister, what do you need Amelia?" Having her hands busy with a keyboard as her eyes scanned the screen locking down different parts but the emergency routes for crew, the areas around the swarm was very much sealed air tight as the room temperatures where dropping to freeze whatever could get out and contaminate the area.

The people of district 108 and 109 began to fall one by one as some wore masks but by then it was already too late, the silver fog rolled down the streets filling the air. Silence became the new sound in 108 as many of its population were either killed or in the process of taking form. Their skin hardens to that of metal forming upon skin replacing the existing skin with the metal of other nano bots, with the heart, blood and so on making the change, the people screamed as it echoed into 109 some of the people still uninfected, as several people dropped to the streets within moments their body made the shift as their bodies and skin where soon replaced with the metal steadily forming into predators in different spots of 108 and 109 the numbers increased one to three for ever other section.

ll Yokai Loki ll

Reference
Big Sister
User Image

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
User Image мay вexs t r o n g e r xxxxxxxxxxxxxxThemes: Pending

xxxxxxxxxxB U T

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|| cassandra clarexxxxxxLocation: District 144 (Vivalde District) Company: Osami and some stuck-up lil-- Mood: Hungry as hell

Crash. Whoosh. BOOM. All three words that could describe the moment of impact Akemi endured. In one fierce punch she was sent flying to her rightful place in the comfort of a cushioned, crumbling, colossus; a hard one at that. The gazes of the congregation surrounding the streets were quickly averted from Lenna as gasps of awe and fear filled the air. Debris enveloped the gaping hole that blossomed at the side of the structure revealing a lobby on the interior. It was the main motel of the district that invited many guests, humans and Defected alike under one roof. Today was a rather slow day for the famous place of homage but numbers didn't matter. With only but a few people at the time. Their screams roared high as they scattered across the first floor and into the streets leaving whatever they couldn't carry behind. As the fog began to clear, everything became noticeable. Her arms and legs were spread apart partially as they rested rather gracefully on the tops of the chunks that kept her firm. Tears and scraped decorated her body along with dirt colored icing to finish it all off. A cake of destruction if you will with her as the main delicacy. Murmurs of all sorts of comments flourished amongst the onlookers and they grew strangely worried for the crimson haired woman's welfare. The much unexpected became the outcome as many were bewildered by the sight. Squeezing through the tight crevices of the crowd was a single familiar face from the short distance past. The very boy Akemi had rescued not too long ago reappeared on the spot upon hearing the mighty roar of the motel that suffered damages due to the red wrecking ball. He wore a schoolboy get-up that was tethered and faded, hair as brown as the loafers on his feet, and eyes as blue as the clear sky in daylight. Nothing but a smile could be seen on this boy's face as he valiantly approached his fallen savior with ease. “Zecheriah! Get away from her!” was only one of the several thing shouted at him as he did this. Unlike his fellow citizens, Zecheriah showed no fear for the Defected for in that one act of bravery she'd done he knew very well she was no mere human. He was grateful to her that she'd jump in the way she did and spare the lives of innocent nobodies like he. Just that, brought a smile on his face and the spirit he needed to motivate his guardian back to her feet.

“Come on Miss! If you can carry that giaaaaaant beam then you can stand!” he cried, kneeling beside Akemi as he cradled one of her arms and a light blush on his cheeks. Her skin was soft! Yet, the fabric of his vibrant robe was torn by the archangel's assault. He could imagine what pain she could be feeling and wanted to feel it for her. Placing the side of his face against her Zecheriah closed his eyes ignored the people beckoning behind him. “A man told me if you can breathe, you can still fight! So what are ya waiting for? Fight fight fight!” Oblivious to the fact that Akemi couldn't make out even a whisper, his words of determination were obvious and truthful. Poor in appearance but rich in compassion of his evident care in someone he hardly knew. Both of the same background but from clearly opposite ends of the spectrum. Zecheriah couldn’t possibly comprehend what Akemi had seen, heard, and kept caged away. She never one to give up and his words of encouragement were unneeded. However, they were much appreciated for indeed she had a whole lot of breath left in her to keep fighting. Taking his torn sleeve, he wiped off her face was tiny bits of rubble continued to fall from the crashed in ceiling above. Before he could do much else, it was too late. The frightened men of the public forced Zecheriah away from Akemi and back into the safety of their huddle. He was discouraged, but knew she would've done the same thing like before for something far worse was emerging...

The return of the vicious archangel was upon them.

All eyes were now fixed back upon Lenna as she made her entrance onto the scene; claiming the spoils of victory if she could. They intently watched her movements as her footsteps echoed in the silence their anticipation created. Some chattered, some quaked, some just didn't know how to react to this moment of truth at hand. The gap was closed between them as Lenna's shadow loomed over Akemi with a vacant expression. It would seem that this was all a one-sided battle for one of its contenders failed to redeemed themselves. As she quietly laid there, the minor cuts and visible on her face and other areas began to heal slowly much to the congregation's surprise. The horror stories of the menace of the West seemed all to be fiction until now. This, on the other hand, was unheard of within the gossip that was the talk of the town. Healing? Who she was capable of THAT? Who cares? That means she'll be getting up any minute now! But alas, Akemi hadn't and any bets they might have made amongst each other would be made. She did not rise...or so they thought. Just when the fight was claimed over, the sounds of metal and stone shifting were faintly heard as Akemi rose up her torso from its perch. Legs still spread (wider now), she let her arms hang in between them and her long, red locks falling into place at the side and front of her face. A smirk hidden from the view of many but felt in their nerves made its firm occurrence on her lips as a sinister sounding chuckle accompanied it.

”Is that it? 'Cause this one's coming just as hard!” the woman mumbled; the snickers still evident in her gleeful state. Lenna was on an entirely different league than she 'tis be true. But, that meant nothing until a definite outcome was decided. Making no hesitation, a tightened fist formed in Akemi's hand as she punctured the same area Lenna had done to her with as much brute force as she felt would harm that sorry nuisance. If anyone was going to be the tough gal in Shikon it was going to be Akemi. Her ego high as stars that remained in the horizon whether they be seen or not. Far greater than that even! Perhaps Akemi had no input or any motive but one thing was certain. She was hungry as f*ck and this was her complaint for an insect found in her meal. With no attention to distance—heck, that didn't matter. Her leaps could be as far those in recorded history. Maybe more if Akemi desired to make the effort. Grabbing onto Lenna's collar, she removed the coat from the archangel's shoulders and tossed them into the audience grinning as some fans of hers ran towards it like madmen. ”Don't worry, I just want to see those joints poking out once I break your arms into PIECES!” With an intimidating growl, she plunged the dark-haired girl down into the opening the crowd conveniently made making the gravel wide for Lenna to plummet onto. The strength Akemi exhibited in her throw caused a crater only the size of Lenna's frame to form. Landing on her toes beside the hole, she walked beside it letting a good wad of saliva shoot down inside it with a scoff following after. The fight was far from over but that hint of disrespect was just what the female archangel had ordered. Circling around the encasement Akemi waited for her opponent to arise. It'd be no fun if it were a one-sided onslaught.

User Image
1 new message.
Guardian Nuregami
Uhh below is what I thought the kid would look like. . ___.

The...boy? XD

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
"Big Sister! What the hell's going on in your neck of the woods? Maverick just told me he got a call from your unit!" Amelia shouted into the receiver and listening ears on. The clicking of the keyboard on the other end was rapid; frenzy-like as Amelia's quickly confirmed. An emergency alarm could blatantly be heard blared from Big Sister's side leaving no room for any scandalous mishaps. She began to wonder where Maverick had gone and who, like he, was involved in whatever plot he was scheming.

-----------------------------------------------------

Click.

A pair of automated doors opened the way for Officer Maverick as it generated itself not too far off from the docking station of the mobile Chotenza District. Only those privileged had access to back entrances to the HQ, more specifically the many laboratories that were hidden underneath. Entering into the entrance it closed behind him as a laboratory environment envisioned itself around him as if he'd just entered a television screen. The lighting was crisp; bright as the sun as it illuminated the many experiments and drones under surveillance. There had to be hundreds...thousands of scientists workings on this one floor. The room, however, was large enough to carry a high capacity of individuals so it hardly even mattered. Upon arrival Maverick was greeted by a trio of Officers of roughly the same height but completely alternate looks. The man in the middle had a dignified composure to himself. Uniform tucked nicely with lacks of any wrinkles and any other faults. His hair was black like a raven's and eyes dark red as the flowing substance that moved across our veins. To the man's left stood a female with lime green hair and a uniform with the same qualities as his and stance just as proud as his. The male to their right, on the other hand, had some major clothing malfunctions going on with him. He was clothed with only a dress shirt with nothing to hide down below. With an exchange of salutes, Maverick joined the trio as they led him down a hallway off to the left side. The crowds of scientists downs this way were scarce and but nonexistent. At the end of the hall it would seem that the door was constantly open as the workers rushed in and out of the room.

“Is that where the beaut is? Can't wait to meet her! Hooo boy this is exciting!” Maverick exclaimed, throwing his hand in the air out of joy. The half nude male looked upon Maverick as confused as ever while the woman at the opposite end responded.

“Not so loud Maverick! She might heaaar you. Remember the last time you tried to have your way?”

“Eh? Now hush up Hange, (Hon-geh for pronunciation)! She looooves me and you know it!”

“Hange. Maverick. This is no time for bickering. The time for change is upon us as we speak and with this creation we'll set our foundation.” The man in the middle spoke as he made his walks different than the rest; rushing ahead of them into the lab at the end of the hall. Within the center of the room hung a female cyborg wearing only the bow and shining crest infringed on her metallic bust. It gave off a vibrant, orange glow as she remained there remotely unconscious for the time being while a small group of had gathered around her jotting down notes and blueprints on their screens. “She lives but we had to disengage some actions on her for now. She was getting rather hostile!”

“Oh there she is! You said we'd get her to work this time right Benedict?” Maverick commented. He was clearly mostly interested in her functionality above anything else.

“That is correct... All we need to do is change the programming of her thoughts and she becomes a weapon of the ONU organization. The language of her creator, however, is very difficult to translate. There are hardly any records of it at our disposal yet her roots are of native soil.” Benedict replied with his eyes narrowed at the center of the room. Hange comes from behind her subordinate as she continued on with her remarks.

“Hence why we had to shut her down momentarily. She is capable of our normal speech as well as several other tongue found her and throughout the galaxy. It's quite impressive if you ask me. But just like last time, she's dangerous if not dealt with properly.” She took a quick glance over at the the subject of the matter before returning her attention back to Maverick whose ignorance was clearly evident.

“Heh, as long as she's up and running we can get started on this shindig right?” Maverick replied with a happy-go-lucky grin on his lips. The other three around him all sighed and nodded steadily at Maverick's remark; watching closely at the progress of the scientists and engineers in the room.

Voooooom

Quote:
The mojo died once my anger did. Dx BUT YOU GET WHERE I'M GETTING AT RIGHT?

References:

Home District: Unknown

Officer Amelia // Rank: 2-Star (Five Total)

District ID: CHO-671-2
Home District: Pothalo

Interstellar Dragon

User Image

Attitude: Patient
Company: Akemi, and Lenna

Lenna watched the little boy as she groans "Come on already, she doesnt need your help anyway if shes any use to an archangel." As Akemi finally stood to her feet looking like something the cat dragged in from outside. Lenna's eyes watched her as she held one hand upon her hip and the other relaxing hanging down. He demeanor was both impatience and boredom ready for the next round she knew Akemi had in her. She knew of the red head from other districts whispers, nothing major but all the same it was something they talked about, Ruby eyes this and Ruby eyes that heck some even called her Demon King for who knows what reason. Maybe for the simple fact of her hair ornament those horns that stick out to the side. Lenna let her dark hair flow to the side as the wind blows roughtly the dust and residue kicking up from the ground below creating a cloud just between her and Akemi but only briefly the moment the sun peeks through the cloud was the moment Lenna heard Akemi speak. Taking it little to heart she was caught off guard as she was sent back, her wings near instantly fluttered slowing her down after a good several feet all the same Lenna held her stomach as she coughed once. A smile soon crept to her face as soon Akemi attacks again grappling onto her school coat and tosses it to the crowd. Lenna looks at them all grabbing for it. "That coat better be in good condition or someones head is coming off." The people in the crowd all turned quickly dropping the coat as if it was on fire, they enjoyed Akemi but they dreaded Lenna the fallen angel. As Akemi's last attack was soon after that, Lenna found herself in a hole in the ground as now Lenna's cloths where messed up, torn in various spots Lenna leans up as she stands to her feet leaping from the hole in the ground and upon the other side of it the crowd backs away quickly giving them space as Lenna loosens her collar tossing her tie.

"Well, been a while and I knew this would be fun messing with the girl called Ruby eyes."

Lenna's Assult: Arch of a Fallen Angel

Lenna held out her hands to the side and soon put them together as she claps her hands once, the sound echoed as the crowed goes silent, soon many of them did an exit stage right so to speak as they took off. Osami looks in question as that single clap sent a strange since of power outwards in all direction as if flipping a switch to a sleeping generator. From that moment the air began to get thick as Lenna kept her eyes on Akemi "Ever wondered why we archangels are feared by everyone..." The air became so thick with the increased pressure Osami held the handle of his blade. "Somethings up with this girl Lycon" Lycon responds in a strange agreeing demeanor "Yes... perhaps the blessing too." "Or curse, but thats impossible." "Could she be lying to say where shes really from." "Well know soon enough, what did Akemi get herself into." Soon the word whispered passes Lenna's lips

"Sappha" [Unreleasing]

Confirming to Osami that Lenna knew more than she was letting on but how much did she know and why wasnt he informed of there being another archangel from his world there if she was even from his world. Osami needed to know more and watching the fight between Akemi and herself will give him the answers he needs before he deals with the problem at hand. Lenna laughed as like a burst of smoke and ember instantly she changed. Standing taller than her other form, a heavy chain drags just behind her as it moved like a tail, her arms hidden within her feather like coat that surrounded her, as her body darkened. Holding a somewhat blank expression Lenna spoke softly "Ready." Instantly Lenna was gone her for wings taking her off stronger than the speed of her original two, first sending her knee into Akemi's chin with great force sending her upwards toward the sky, a good height Lenna was just above her as she tilts her head to the side. "Dont cry, the pain doesnt come quickly." Backflipping like a ball she sends the back of her heel into Akemi's stomach sending her flying back down to the ground, soon making her way down before impact Lenna sends a powerful kick with her boot to Akemi's side sending her flying in another direction and before she has a change to make impact Lenna does it again into the air, this time spinning her self and stopping her chain tail wraps around Akemi. "Dont say ow yet, Ive only just got started." Moving her body in a strange way she flips one leg up holding an arm out as her chain tail takes Akemi with her as she flips completely sending Akemi down like a jet plane it cuts through the air as Akemi slams into the ground.

Lenna held her head to the side in interest. "Oh, what was that thing you said?" Lenna looks down curiuosly mocking Akemi's voice ”Don't worry, I just want to see those joints poking out once I break your arms into PIECES!” Lenna held the expressionless look to her face again "oh, let me repay the favor of my coat." Lenna rushes down quickly as she flips like a ball soon the ground shock as Akemi was pressed hard into the ground, the smoke went up and was quickly gone as the sight was seen. Lenna's boot slammed Akemi in the stomach yet again in the same spot. Reaching down her hands reaching from the feathered coat covering her. she rips Akemi's sleeves off explosing her just barely as she tosses the fabric to the side. "Pity those double D's cant help you fight, just more useless weight to carry around. And not talking about your oversized breasts either." Lenna leans down and leaps off pushing more of her full weight down on Akemi's stomach as she lands a short distance away. "Well, what you going to do now... Demon King." Lenna chuckled. Osami glared in response as if he had some kind of emotion toward how Lenna was dealing with Akemi, but mostly because Lenna used an insignia to extend her powers and abilies far beyond measures she can comprehend ."Fool, going to get herself killed using an insignia to do stupid things like this."

~Burden to Endure~

Hour: 3... User Image
Number of Infected: 12User Image
Casualties: 150+... User Image
Pedestrian Report: Panic
UNO Report: INFO INFO INFO!?

User Image

Big sister responds in kind "Were just having technical issues here, but weve got it handled Amelia. Please continue with your basic operations and allow us to handle our own problems. As things calmed down from where she was. She took a deep breath in response. "Terminating communications, we will report in when there is something you need to be informed of serial code F-AC." serial codes was another way of saying everything is all clear and the facilities is in normal operation standard.

[The POV change Madre to Pedestrians]
Madre's Assult: City

Edward a father of two daughters traveled with his family among the streets his eyes gazing around at the vast amounts of bodies effected by the sudden virus. "Are we being tested by the UNO, experimented on." His daughter looks at him as his wife held their other daughter in her arms. "Whats going on, around us is it the end of the world?" "I dont know babe just seems that way not sure how to explain it we have to get to shelter." Noticing someone just hitting the ground. The countdown started what use to take 30 minutes now takes... within his mind Edward counted. "1... his body gives up and his breathing stops 2.... bones crack and flesh begins to peal being replaced by a strange metallic like materiel 3... the body jerks as the bones are shifted to metal 4... his eyes are clouded over by the material 5... the rest of the skin becomes the metallic material 6... all things become calm 7... standing to its feet the tentacles sprout ontop if its head 8... its facial mucles are replaced as its face extends being replaced by sharp teeth 9.... coming to its senses it gazes its target 10. the new creature attacks" Upon the first few counts he grabs his wife hands as the being gets up running at the nearest person leaping on them biteing down and infecting the nanomites into their bloodstream, more and more of these creatures where seen within the city.

Edward takes his family to a temperary shelter filled with the wounded, sick and dying as many of the medical staff was just students who know alittle something on how to heal and clean wounds. Six or eight guards max just civilians who armed themselves and was ready to serve and protect their families fathers protecting their wifes and children, single mothers who protected the sick and son on. They all had their reasons but all supporting one another. A pastor saying a prayer for the dead that layed upon the table as he crosses his chest holding the cross to his kips kissing it. Children where crying as the screams and howls from the outside world could still be heard. Blood ran down Edwards arm from the first stagest of attacks as he begins to patch himself as well as his wife up. The kids held small scratches on their face but they werent bleeding.

Zerkian beasts ran the cities starting from 108 block to block people where killed or infected as they wave headed south covering up most of 108, passing the border line between the two districts the screams countined. Citizen soldiers stepped up for the opportunity with their weapons of all kinds to fight and many to flee into other districts. All the while the being breaks through the door as the nanomites finished eating a way, creating a swarm the form and headed down the halls of the BRO facility spreading out in just about all directions.

ll Yokai Loki ll

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
User Image"There's so much I don't know. About this world. About this society. About myself. The outside is where the answers to all my questions lies. You can be the coward and stay behind but hell, this girl's settin' out on an adventure!" (( Something awesome in progress xD ))

Themes: Main Battle Theme // Battle Overture

Location: District 144 (Vivalde District) - Just below the once infamous West Vitality Slums Company: Osami and some---HOLY SH*T! Mood: Hungry. Pissed. What else?

With the single clap of Lenna's hands, there was an ominous silence as its echo skated across the atmosphere. Something wasn't right and it was growing evident, more so by the crowd's fearful expression than by Akemi. The pressure around the area increased dramatically; its strength showing no mercy to the people as they fled. Her attention shifted instantaneously to the thumping steps of people scattering from the fighting zone; yearning to escape as quickly as possible. The young boy who'd come to her assistance was among those he left but not on his own accord. He intended to stay throughout the entire event but the civilians guarding him and his posse decided otherwise. His hopeful expression could be seen poking through the evacuees; his eyes glistening at the awe-inspiring sight. Akemi rose an eyebrow in question having felt the onlooking gaze from the child. He was nowhere to be found by the time she noticed but figured this was best. The last thing she needed was a meddler in her battle. These guys are boring... we haven't even got started yet! she smirked, seeing them retreat in clumps of many. Shifting her eyes away, Akemi felt the urge to check on Osami. Check. Still there. But what's this? He'd taken the precaution of holstering his blade a troubled look clearly visible even at his distance from the two women. Akemi scoffed, presuming he knew little of Lenna's potential considering their mutual species. She wasn't sure what to feel at this point besides her hunger, Holding her gut in dismay, her empty stomach let out a light grumble as if it had spoken to her. "Hurry up!" it would've said if parts of the body were allowed the power of speech. Now she was growing impatient. Whatever this girl had up her sleeve better have been good.

The archangel was currently partaking in some horrific transformation as her power started to build and the air hindering Akemi's movements; forced to watch the archangel take on a more hideous appearance. Or at least that was her own opinion. Jokes aside, Lenna's new look was more menacing than that bratty schoolgirl shell she sported. Flaring fur, scattered buckles, horns, wings, and a chain tail to boot. Tattoos of an intricate, ornate design coiled along her legs and thighs; extending even up her torso area. Well I'll be damned, if this is the norm for archangels then those stupid stories of pretty, petite girls is some bull sh*t. These people look more demonic than anything else! she thought feeling the twitch of her eyelid above anything else. Sadly, those comments in her mind preoccupied her from the assault that was rushing towards her. It all occurred as a blur as Lenna's knee was swung into her chin; causing Akemi to fling upwards and the barrage of movements following after at just the same speed. Kicked, harassed, and thrown. Not even given a moment's to defend herself from the oncoming blows to her sides. It wasn't before long until that chain on Lenna coiled tightly around Akemi soon sending her plummeting down to the ground below. Akemi was never much of a screamer nor would she admit the pain that only now began to spread through her body. The cold sensation given off by the surface was almost excruciating to confide in. The massive impact caused deterioration around her that only worsened. Another kick was sent into her abdomen in the very same spot as the first. A roaring yelp was heard as Akemi's limbs jerked into the air; a cluster of blood spurted out and onto her exposed bust. Her eyes narrowed up at Lenna who, with one more forceful push, forced the girl to cough up small splotches that trailed down her cheeks. Now they were even, sleeve wise that was with those arms revealed like she did to Lenna. The countless tears and blood splatter made Akemi quite the ragged person to set eyes upon. One could say she was done for if her healing hadn't kicked in just now. It wasn't much but better than nothing, even at its premature state. What remained of the audience watched her curiously, gawking at the sight of the so-called Demon King rising from her would-be grave; almost as if she'd only taken baby punches. But her ego wasn't like that. Akemi did her best to hide it as much as possible for any show of weakness could have it in for her. Out of all the remarks Lenna proposed there was only one Akemi could agree on: the size of her chest. She hated them with a passion. They did nothing but hang there and were of no use for anything other than unwanted attention. As much as they bothered her, now wasn't the time to complain. There was a slouch in her stance but Akemi remained standing for the most part. Demon King? Can't say I've heard that one. But I like it! Akemi thought as the idea brings a proud smile to her face. She spat off to the side; removing some excess from her mouth before eyeing back to Lenna.

[ Jocy thinks you should click the link that says Main Battle Theme right about now. ]

"Nice play there, sh*tface. I'll have to give you a medal for the most disgusting being in the galaxy. But that's being too generous of me. How about I give you a taste of the slums?" Akemi stated before immediately charging at Lenna once more. Jabbing her elbow into Lenna's face, her hands grappling onto the feather-like shawl as she leaped over her bring the archangel down with Akemi as she landed on her feet and Lenna on her back. Akemi's hands slip down to the first two pairs of small wings upon her back; flinging her over herself until the run-on chain came by. Akemi grabbed onto the chain as it passed by; tugging it back in her direction and stopping motion of Lenna's flight abruptly. With a devil's grin on her lips, Akemi used all of her might to pull the chain--the screams of many fleeing as Lenna's body was swung back and forth against the ground in every direction; not once considering the her distance from them. If they knew better, they'd run anyway just like they were now. After the last swing her grip was still firm for she then dragged Lenna along for a rather bumpy ride. Jumped from whatever was nearby: lamp posts, tents, even atop the heads of passing people and open windows. She scaled up one of the several buildings in the area making sure Lenna hit every inch of the building's facade as they ascended in leaps. Her feet only made contact with the walls for a brief second until another jump was made. At the top of the building, Akemi's foot made quick contact with the structure's edge before somersaulting backwards; twirling that chain like a lasso. With a mighty howl, Akemi threw her opponent down into the ground letting go of the tail at last as she fell to the ground as well implanting her foot creating another crater in her spot. The two landed simultaneously with only a short distance apart from each other. By now any audience they had were long gone leaving the area a desolate wasteland of a destroyed marketplace. Huff puff. A continuous array of breaths that had Akemi on her knees, literally. The pain in her stomach had caused her to fall onto them as she crossed her arms closely against it. The price of her hunger was making her lightheaded but still conscious of the world around her. Damn.. I'm not sure I can get back up this time. If I do.. that's the final string of hope. Maybe.. Her eyes widened slightly as another cough interrupted her. There was no blood this time but the muscles that contracted during so sent another wave of pain throughout her body.

User Image
No new message.

Guardian Nuregami

The...boy? XD

Interstellar Dragon

User Image

Attitude: Uninterested
Company: Akemi, Lenna
Insignia Effect: Pi (Ghosting), Ze (Critical)

As Akemi let with her fury of assaults against Lenna, she followed with the motions every hit she felt only half the pain as any normal person would until finally she hits the ground with a large creator. Laying there briefly the necklace Lenna wore gave a slight pulse as it sends a shock throughout her nerves, like an EKG electric shock, her eyes shot open as she grabs Akemi's feet that where still on her as she takes off grabbing her by one leg shooting high into the sky Lenna looks at Akemi as she was a near mile high. "Time to end this little game red head, i got more important things to do." Akemi hung upside down as Lenna held her by her ankle, her bare feet dirty from the ground she walked on. Lenna spins slowly at first and then quickly as soon her movements where a blur, Akemi following the speed of her spins. The whirling of the wind as apparent as it sounded much like a hissing sound as the wind blew through the cracks of each spin.

Osami pulled out his blade as he narrowed his eyes. "Ok, thats enough messing with red head." Osami spins his blade in the same manner as soon his eyes followed a path under Lenna as she spins, soon Lenna's spins becomes slow as she tosses Akemi with all her might to the ground, like a jet plane passing the speed in which she was thrown caused a sonic boom as the surrounding glass shattered. Lenna stayed in her spin as she jets down following Akemi at a faster pace for the finishing blow. With a quick motion unseen by the eye and unheard by the waves of sound Lenna's eyes open wide as her speed and movements become distroted, Osami held his blade to the side as a path of blood followed from the edge originating from the center of Lenna. Everything seemed to slow down as Osami turned his eyes to Lenna as she to him her body gradually seperating from the center her tail as well. "But... why...""Disco causa latet, vis est notissima..." Lenna looks at Osami in question as her body spits in half completely falling to the ground back to normal speed. Osami moved just as fast as it seemed only a few seconds has past as before Akemi was able to hit the ground, he swoops in taking her into his arms as his wings spread expanding, throwing himself backwards his wings extended out like a parachute to slow his speed down. The wind created by the force of his wings catching the air, caused a slight burst of wind in all directions as it kicks up the dust.

Looking at Lenna's body just upon the ground below a, her form returned back to normal as Osami whispered "Lycon"Using its own power Lycon levitates the insignia as it hovered over Lenna's head and into the sky and into Osami's bag with the other Insignia was located. "Thats three down." Looking to Akemi in his arms he hears her stomach growling as he sighed but all the same took off flying to where more smells was stronger. Flying off into the distance...

Time seemed to catch up

The soft talking of people is heard, and the passing by of someone wearing a white apron. Osami held an object in his hands as slowly things became clear. A restaurant that served food, as Osami hide his wings within his coat, the waiter takes the menu from Osami as he picks up the tall glass looking at it curiously before setting it down."Nothing in this world would make me try stuff like this." Just above them was an umbrella just outside the main restaurant, but still part of it, with candle light upon the edge of the black metal fence that surrounded the outer part of the restaurant, upon the edges where two fountains as there was a speaker just upon the ceiling loud enough to be heard but soft enough so others outside the fence couldn't hear it. Osami takes a bag out his bag and drops a strange pill into the liquid as it fizzled, changing the crimson liquid clear it soon had the sight of water as he raised it up to his lips drinking a good bit."Thats more like it." The waiter brings an entree over to the table as it was covered with a silver like dome as he raised it up. "Jocy alla Steak, the grande alla creme of the Magi-ai restaurant enjoy." Setting it upon the table in front of Osami he moved it over to Akemi who was upon the other side, as if she was resting her head Osami had placed her. He had undressed her and given her a new temporary outfit that was similar to an archangels style and design, like a paladins uniform with its own the flare with matching gloves with a harden knuckle sown into it, decorated around her neck was a silver stainless still collar upon the silver plate of her necklace read "Will of a Phoenix" for her wounds the once that weren't completely healed a bandage decorated the cheek of her face. The steak aroma made its way to Akemi's nose as it sat in front of her as Osami held his new Sappha insignia, rubbing his thumb upon it in as it gave off a small glow."Potential..." A small whisper escaped his lips."

~Burden to Endure~

Hour: 7... User Image
Number of Infected: 45User Image
Casualties: 200+ User Image
Pedestrian Report: Reporting all Pedestrians to safe zones designated by the UNO, medical and support units in effect at specified locations. Evacuation into district 110, all civilians are to remain indoors if they are not near safe zones and wait it out until further notice.
UNO Report: Unable to hold back hostile forces, units lost and area's infected with undetermined organic slime, contains silver dust like qualities need information and scientific unit and military action response team. Unable to contain in district 108, 109 infected population held in "safe" zones located around the city. Need support to contain hostile forces, information forward to all stared officers. Priority #1

ll Yokai Loki ll

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
User Image"There's so much I don't know. About this world. About this society. About myself. The outside is where the answers to all my questions lies. You can be the coward and stay behind but hell, this girl's settin' out on an adventure!" (( Something awesome in progress xD ))

Themes: Main Battle Theme // Battle Overture

Location: District 144 (Vivalde District) - Just below the once infamous West Vitality Slums Company: Osami Mood: Confused

Too occupied by the stringent jerks of her coughs, her reaction time to Lenna's grappling touch was far too late. Her light-headed, weakened state proved futile in changing such a predicament. Not until then had she ever been faced with a foe of this archangel's caliber; certain it would also be her last. She was in no place to do much, if not, anything at all. Arms, legs, everything. All too frail to make some sort of defense for herself; left dangling in the sky at Lenna's will like a bullied child whose wedgie hung by the flag pole. Tossed like a ragged toy, Akemi was sure she'd met her end. Looking down at the ground below, Akemi closed her eyes and fell into an undesirable slumber. But to her rescue (or dismay), the skeptic became the savior. Turning her head as far as she could to the side, Akemi caught a glimpse of her opponent's atrocious body splitting down the middle. Its cause, Osami, swordsmanship was as sharp as the blade itself: precise and quick reflexes to boot. It was the last thing she saw before completely blacking out...

From there, she knew not of where the course of her fate had taken her. Was she alive? Dead? Akemi could draw no conclusion to one or the other. Falling...the thing she could remember before her eyes shut; excluding any outside distractions from bothering her. Maybe she had died and didn't know of it or, rather, chose not to make such a drastic and depressing close to her life. She had always assumed that one day starvation would be her cause of death. But jokes were merely what their definition implied: jokes! No intention was ever considered of her passing to be subject to lack of nourishment. Perhaps it was better to die that way...But who would want to have their life ended for skipping out on a meal?

"Hey, hey! Akemiiiii wake up!" A high-pitched, youthful voice called with a giggle that followed after that chimed in with a collection of several others. Her eyes fluttered open steadily to the blaring sun shining high in a clear blue sky--clouds, minimal coverage and the light tinted grass trimmed neatly at the same height; no blade longer than another. Trees of all sorts of varieties were planted all across the meadow bearing something other than a fruit snack. Sausage, pork cutlet, ham, everything. There was a specific home for each type of produce that grew endlessly upon them. The robe she wore was miraculously untouched, brand new even, and her feet as clean as they were before they'd met the dry land. As she sat up on her bottom, Akemi seemed to be in a daze and her vision blurred. Giggles and chants circled the red-head in a circle of meat with their substance forming limbs; holding hands, skipping, and humming along to a familiar childlike tune. "La da daaa da daaa da~ 'Kemi cannot find usssss!" The produce chanted, as they scattered about in every direction. After blinking her eyes a bit, Akemi's vision returned to her and the last thing her eyes registered was the waddling of meat sprinting off. Squish, squish! Squish, squish! Step by step their mushy feet left trails in the greenery.

"Huh?... Is this real?.." Akemi groaned, rubbing her eyes a bit as a yawn escaped her breath. She took one big inhale through her nose; taking that scrumptious scent into her system--drooling maybe-- at its delectable presence. It seemed the faster and further they went from her they cooked themselves as if a spontaneous combustion caused it. Her eyes widened; the smell of food consuming her senses. Wait, they're RUNNING AWAY! "Don't You run from meaty twits!! I got a bone to bite into!" Akemi screamed at the top of her lungs as she chased after the numerous amounts of prey. Her leaps and grabs proved to be all she needed to devour them whole. However, with every consumption she took, two more of that kind would reappear. No big deal! She intended from the start to gobble them all up even if it meant to stuff herself. But amidst the peace she found herself, a disaster was approaching quickly; an all too familiar scenario that partly led to the near destruction of a known world. A hover vehicle that sailed across the horizon at cruising speed entered the area firing a vaporizer at the many trees that decorated this meat haven. One by one, they fell victim to the death ray and all the meat that Akemi had multiplied scattered more frantically than ever. She gasped, looking around at all of the meat running about with no place to hide; shot down and leaving no remnants behind. Slowly, those fingers would crack as they clenched together tightly--anger being its probable cause. Not once, but twice would her satisfaction be disrupted by a nuisance. Heaven or Hell, whatever this place may be, she wouldn't stand by and let this meat go to waste. Just like before Akemi rushed at the meat, reaching her hands out to save them from the Impending doom opposite of her own stomach. Her fingertips could literally meet air with them if they hadn't dissipated before doing so. By now the meadow became a fiery hell house in which pits of fire took the place of those trees; overcooking them to a crisp if not ash themselves. At her feet fell a lone slab of steak whose legs were bitten off (possibly by her) and forced to crawl for dear life. Akemi and the meat met eye to eye as it reached its hand to her spewing a liquid secretion meant to be blood.

"A-Akemi... it's up to you now.. I cannot live no more!" The steak cried in its munchkin sounding pitch. She fell to her knees in despair beside the steak, punching the ground between them creating a crater in its place. "P-Please.. Y-You have to get to the...the...Sausage King...H-He k-knows..."

"Knows what!? What the f*ck does he know!?"

"E-Everything..." A cough of raw bits of steak flew out from its mouth and onto Akemi's exposed bust and face; her eyes widened once more in shock rather than delight. The eyes of the steak began to close as the gap between human and food did as well. She couldn't believe it! A world with no meat was not one at all. Grabbing the steak with her strong hand she stood up abruptly holding its deceased self into the air as she shouted high to the sky.

"In the name of the Sausage King, I will avenge you!!" Akemi yelled, her eyes shooting open in a panicked manner as she found herself standing at a table with eyes upon her all across the room in the same manner as her chaotic scenario: steak at hand and held high to the sky. Her other hand made contact with a table; a rather fine decorated one at that. A table cloth of first-class material was at her grasp. Silk? Linen? She couldn't tell. Rather, she knew little of the difference anyhow. It had a soft feeling against her skin which by now must have been healed. At the other side of the table sat Osami, his attention preoccupied by a coin-shaped object; mumbling thoughts to himself as if he hadn't sensed her there and if he had it would be a rather embarrassing moment to do so. As she scanned across the room, a strong aroma of food was detected that accompanied the high-class feel of the setting: a restaurant of seemingly peaceful nature that she unintentionally ruined. The red-head sniffed the air and immediately froze her thoughts and actions in a split second. There it was, the sweet, nourishing aroma of a delicacy she could recognize miles away. This one, on the other hand, bearing no limbs bitten off. Just a regular, normal, piece of cooked meat. She apparently had grabbed the steak by hand as if the heat of the dish hadn't bothered her (which it didn't), soon taking an enormous chomp into the steak as she watched the guests in sheer annoyance. It only took a few seconds for her to devour the meat as a whole. The chews she made into the steak became harsher to the point where the largest chunk in her mouth was swallowed down whole. Their eyes filled with disgust or awe [probably both] as they seemed to shudder at the sight of eating the way she did. A carnivorous animal who'd found they prey and chowed down on their spoils. "The fwuck you people wooking at? Mind yuh own bisness!" Akemi complained as her face flushed pink; sitting back down into the chair with her arms crossed and the steak sauce dripping down from her lips and onto her clothing she had yet to realize was new like the setting around her.

User Image
1 new message.

Quote:
Ugh, this post is lame. ; ___;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out