Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Rogue

he stayed silent just observing and listening to what they had to say, it was a good answer, it really was. but now that all that had been said he had one more question that needed to be asked. Smirking to himself he raised his hand in the air, And rain it through his hair. "i know i said two question's but i have just one more to ask.. And that one would be, So you are saying no matter what changes you go through, no matter what happen's. you will always be by his side and cherish him?" he asked. Snapping his finger, They both would remember their answer, Even if they don't remember this visit. It was one thing he wanted them to remember. Both of them. Sin then took a step back and rolled his neck until it popped waiting for this last answer and then that would be it. for this.
Smiling softly Shilo nodded; yawning she laid down Hazel was on top of her thigh nodding and giggling. "Always! Sexy dream boat…" And she was out like a light making Shilo giggling more and yawn softly but watching him. ”Yes always… family sticks together and I will do anything for him, die for him… even if it means being away form him to be there for him I would. I would do what ever I needed to cherish him and be by his side… being by his side does not mean being next to him all the time so if someone will help him better then me I will give him up to that person but still always be there for him by his side in the background but by his said helping him.… I’ll rather die then lose him. Give my life, heart, soul for him break my self for him… yes I will always love him no matter what happened.” She would be out very soon; if he waited too long to reply or ask anything else she would be out.

Demonic Rogue

Sin sat there rubbing his chin after words thinking over what she had just said, he would not ask another question as it was, but for now he was thinking so silent he would be. contemplating over what she had just said and what she had said before. as to how it was relevant to this current situation, the color of his eye's started changing right then and there. even if she was out she would still remember what he was about to say. " there is no need for you to step down or step to the side, Doesn't matter you are important to him just the way you are and always will be. You will always be by his side, even if you think you aren't. you are one he will rely on a lot. maybe not for certain thing's. But Sin is a complicated man and you know it. but there are other thing's which he relies only on you for. Don't ever forget that. one day i'm sure you will see just how much you mean to him. you may not be good at the emotional stuff that he will go through, but then again you will alway's be able to distract him, in one way or another. As long as you don't press the issue to far." he replied. Yeah with that he walked over to them, and covered them both up with a blanket. leaving room for hazel to breath but somehow still managing to cover them both up
Shilo snuggled more; the two cuddling together where their heads ended up next to each other smiling softly. ”Even if he hates me in the end I will always love him and do anything needed to protect and help him…” Yeah she heard his words and was out for the rest of the night.

Demonic Rogue

After hearing those final word's, sin vanished, Into the air, and unlike before didn't rip the fabric of reality. he didn't have to it was jsut for show really. But he appeared back at shilo only a second after she had sent him away. the beauty of it was that the whole scene with Keshia would still be playing out as they spoke. looking down at her, he tilted his head. "is that all you have to say to me? all you have is to push me away?" he asked. Yeah as soon as he touched the soil was when she would remember the event's that he just went back and did. And as soon as he came back he was standing on the ground. he actually used the wind power to get back. "really, are you just going to push me into the arm's of another? even if that makes you jealous?" he asked. Two more question's asked. But he was more like his old self in even his soul. his mind may not be right. But his soul was on the right track to being healed.
She would be on her knees on the ground with silent tears dropping to the ground when he appeared; shuddering feeling him; she knew he was with Keshia right now yet here but here felt different. Mix that with a new memory that felt fresh yet very, very old as if she remembered something she forgotten. After all spoken or not it was the same actions from her form those words; so original with him never showing up she did exactly as she would had done with the words as without. ”I only break you… I always break you and push you away with my actions while she heals you and gets you to stay… back on Halloween two years ago in Earth I chased you away and she was able to get you to stay… even now she helps you while I only let my emotions rule me and break you more… so yes I am jealous of her ability to understand how to help you and what buttons to push just as much as I envy and thankful for it. My jealous does not lead to hate like it should but thankfulness… I want…” Yeah she was not noticing the changes in him form before and would not look up at him feeling so broken because she could not be there for him emotionally when he was always there for her.

Demonic Rogue

Squatting down he looked right at her, he started to growl a bit. "Who said it was you who pushed me away? Two year's ago, I had more pressure on me than i had ever had in a life time. did i want to deal with that pressure? ******** no that's why i decided to leave on my own. but yes i was convinced it better to stay, for you and every one else." he replied . Sin reached up and put his hand under her chin and lifted it so she looked him in the eyes. "now finish what you are saying, And in what way should you be jealous? you will and always have been by my side, in no way have you driven me off, if you did would i really be here today? would i be here now? you really think one person can change my mind completely. then you forget just how complicated of a man i am."
She did not resist or anything as he moved her head up; not even trying to hide the tears down her face. ”I am jealous of her knowing her mind so well… jealous that I can not do it. That my hand is too harsh and not gentle enough when you need someone emotionally.” Brushing back tears and snuffled she sighed. ”I just want you fully back like I am used to having you; I want to get back to how things used to be only a few days ago; I want to rebuild out lives with you still in it and apart of it.” She did not know how she went form trying to help him; to nearly destroying him to now suddenly it felt like he was helping her instead in the end; how did it turn out like this? Then again this was his baby girl who always tried to be stronger then what she truly was; his first child who was trying to restart a family and it was taken form her.

Demonic Rogue

it turned out like this, Because sin said it early there isn't a situation that he can't turn around into his favor.. Sure it wasn't exactly his doing, But hey what people didn't know wouldn't hurt them right? "Oh boo hoo.. I cant be the soft and gently hand that helps him out when he needs emotional support.. Are you really going to keep crying like that? After all you may not be the gentle hand. but you are the sturdy hand that tries to ground me, and let me tell you it takes more than one hand to keep me around." he replied. Yeah at the moment it did kind of seem like he was mocking her didn't it? But there was also that encouraging factor that was playing in towards the end. Yeah he didn't know how long ago was a few day's ago considering a few day's ago she was away from him and every one else. A few day's ago, he was worried sick. on or the few day's ago where they all were playing a deadly a** game. "See when you say you want me back in your life like i used to be, the only thing that has really changed since twenty years ago, was you were the only kid i had. i had more attention i could show you. but other than that. I've been in your life the same amount. yeah true i've been out of it lately. But hell that was a shock to my system i never saw coming. But sadly to say thing's cant' go back exactly as they were, I need to watch over you all more. but other than that. besides a little regret here and there, nothing will really change." he sighed. Sin then leaned in and kissed Shilo, as well as hugging her. though he had to say one more thing. and he let the kiss linger for a minute before breaking it.. "Though there is one more thing that will change.. I got proposed too.. i have no idea how to feel about that... isn't it normally the guy that ask's the woman to marry them? you know i'm old timey in thing's so this just boggles the mind here.. and umm. i don't really know what the hell to do about that.. maybe i just should have married all three of you back in the day."
Yeah that snapped her out of it a bit as she narrowed her eyes at him but she knew he did it to snap he rout of it which was why she kept her mouth shut of the normal nasty comments. Yeah she knew things could not go back to twenty years ago but she was talking about a week ago or two most; yeah she was not around a week ago but still. Then hearing his confusion she blinked leaning back to look at him funny. ”Wait… What!? …. Keshia proposed? What kind of ******** up moment is that? I mean yeah this is the new age and all and yeah I think you two are perfect for each other; blend very well and she is good for you and s**t and you should totally claim her… just what?” Yeah she knew Keshia had gotten over Yuei already but Sin just lost Hazel; and yea better to move on soon then later but the timing…

Demonic Rogue

"you know i wish i could have said the same word's you just did.. but i just called her an idiot twice.. the only word i could think of. The timing was so out of place, it just, like.. i don't know." he replied. leaning back he sighed to himself and looked up towards the sky, yup another sign that he was doing just fine. 'how the hell should i know? she want's to do the whole vows thing and every damn thing.. And it's just the fact that well yeah all that good stuff just doesn't seem like me.. And i sure as hell am not wearing a chimp suit!" he stated.. yeah it was more along the line of the chimp suit that was getting him. And why the hell was he calling a suit a chimp suit? who knows.looking back at Shilo he just held his hand's in the air. and laughed. "I already have a claim on her. well at least two. just like i have a claim on you as well."
Looking at him funny she could not help but smile. She was relieved he finally was acting more normal. Laughing at his words she shook her head. ”She asked you to be in a suit? Really? What were her words?” Yeah she ignored the claim part because it was true and always had been even before it became sexual. Shilo did have a point she did not know what was said so was curious; the exact wording could mean a big difference after all. Standing up stretching she was starting to feel much better. By now Sin should be gone with Keshia and she would be back to working on the garden in the green house.

Demonic Rogue

sin started tapping his chin trying to recall what was said, and by the holy hell, this writer thought he just made some s**t up out of complete air, but luckily he found the quote and he is good to go. "I want a dress; vows, and a ring. I do not settle for a one liner as being official.... her exact words, give or take a few thing's before and after.." he replied. hell he even did the part he copied in Keshia's voice just to make it more authentic. "normally the dress s**t, mean's i'd have to get dressed up. And then the vows thing... that's a lot of hassle to go through then i actually have to go and memorize these ******** vows and all of this.. But Damn. i don't have to give her an answer soon.." he replied. yeah he wasn't so heartless that he would move on from hazel in that short of an amount of time. he sighed to himself, yeah he still had that mental image of every one looking down upon him in a look of rage and all, and of course he was still worried over it. But he thought to himself that maybe just maybe he could make up for it. And if he can't then he will suffer and be okay with it. yeah by now the other sin was gone away from Keshia, and that was a given since it was only maybe a minute of time spent together tops. "despite the fact that i'm still mind boggled, i think some one should more than likely go help Fenrir out before he get's really hurt in an aspect.. But then again it sure is pretty funny."
Hearing those words she just laughed shaking her head; she thought it was too funny. ”She said dress, not dress up. I can go with you and pick out the prefect dress for her; second she said vows not a wedding or a big group; so it can just be two of you anywhere really. And you know she has a thing about rings and I can help pick that out too for you… come on it will not be too bad and she did not give details and vows is just a confession form the heart; so nothing to spend forever writing down and memorizing.” Humming softly thinking about Fenrir she just shrugged not worried at all. ”If someone has the power to force that brat into something then I am not going to get stuck in the same boat… no thanks, if he is not in danger then so what.” Yep not sticking her neck out for him over this; she did not know what he did but nope he was not being hurt or in danger.

Demonic Rogue

Sin just gave Shilo a blank stare... "She said dress vow, and ring. To any man you say that too. Are you not automatically going to assume, Chimp suit. and wedding. and this all sound's a lot more complicated than it needs to be so no more talking about it no more discussion. blah blah blah." he said. but then he began to laugh and shake his head. "So much for family sticking together huh? won't even go to help your little brother out of a jam. what kind of big sister is that for him to look up to?" he said. Oh yeah he was just having fun with it. knowing damn well they didn't get off on a good foot to begin it. he just thought it was funny, especially after she said family should stick together and help each other.. placing his hand's behind his head he looked up at the sky, "you are just lucky i don't have a dislike of birds. But then again the wind isn't my element any more i suppose is it?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff