Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lover

Bloody Moon Inn

Not taking any new comers at the moment!!!

Walking down an old beaten path that at one time you could tell was used but now the grass has grown over the dirt road and the only reason you know it used to be a road is because of the path through the trees but there are signs in a few more years even this unused road will not longer be here as small trees are starting to grow in the road. Following to the end you see an open space; there is only ash around or what used to be ash. What ever was here had long been gone and burnt down. The ash now just black rich soil; walking near a very deep lake in the middle of this black soil you look down seeing it used to be a basement at one point but it is nothing but a lake now. Looking around you begin to wonder what happened here; you can feel there is power here but where is it?
Looking around the clearing you walk around the lake finding an old shed; the only thing left in the whole area; all the buildings, shed, and cabins are nothing but ash with pants growing through the ashes. Opening the shed there is nothing inside but an old mirror; walking up to it you feel this is where the power is coming from touching it you hand goes through. Stepping forward curious your foot goes through as you come put on the other side. Looking around it is the same shed but everything looks new and well taken care of even the mirror. Walking out the door you blink confused; everything is the same but different. This is not even the same planet your on; everything it more vivid and wild looking.
Seeing an Inn it oddly is sitting right in the middle of the lake you saw back on the other side of the mirror; stepping forward you now see the same road but very well maintain and looking down it, it seems just in a short distances away it turned into a black stone road; turning your attention to the area there is a storage shed and also a two store barn filled with different kind of vehicles. Moving on you go to check out this building; it seems to be a sort of Inn. Thirteen floors and three basements; starting from the top and moving down each level seems to be a home to certain people. It looks like an Inn on the outside on with the first and second floor but the rest looked more like some weird over sized home making one question what kind of place this really was and who all lived here too.

This RP is for all kinds of Species and humans.
If you are not a fan of anything goes and craziness; please try another RP becuase this is not for you. But if you love chaos and breaking loose, just being yourself then please join us.

Shameless Lover

Inn Description

Level 1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Level 2
Level 3-5

Shameless Lover

Rules
1) Follow TOS
2) No Godmodding or I'll kill you (I'm the goddess here) I'm not streaked with this rule
3) Romance is encouraged just don’t over do it; Cybering will get you kicked out and your characters killed.
4) You can't kill/torture anyone unless they let you.
5) Keep Cursing down; It’s fine to curse some.
7) Violence is ok; but be kind if someone does not want to fight then do not bully them.
10) Creating plots is ok just ask if it is alright before starting one. (mini plots no need)
13) All post need to have a picture so others can ID the characters easier; also use (( )), { }, or [ ] for OOC As long as your posts are colored and you use the marks in a RP post I don't care if you use them in none RP posts
14) No text talk in RP posts! I OOC talk it's ok (But if you do heavey text talk in OOC most of us will ignore you becuase we don't understand what you are saying)
16) Will add more rules as I need to

Shameless Lover

Creatures
Level 01
Muduck Catfish
Skyflyer
(1.5)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(0)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Level 02

Level 03
Gazanthelope
Blue CatozockUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Level 04
Tiglizonkey

Level 05
Whipper-back coal fire demonUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Level 06

Level 07

Level 08

Level 09

Level 10

Level 11

Level 12

Level 13

Level 14

Level 15

Level 16

Level 17
Venom Shell Hiss Bettle-devilUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Level 18

Level 19

Level 20
Hukadoom

Xenomorlien

Shameless Lover

Shameless Lover

User Image
Love hurts, love scars Love wounds, and marks any heart not tough or strong enough to take a lot of pain.

Sitting at the desk in the front of the bar, she was already very much different from the owners who used to run the place. They would have been drinking around the bar in the back. But she was her own person and never much into liquor; flipping through her paperwork Keshia reads up on the work Elvaria did; smiling she had to hand it to the odd girl. She sure knew how to do paperwork and manage the bills effectively. The guy she dragged with her was a genius when it came to making enough legal money to keep the government away from her establishment. He maybe a lazy good for nothing around the place but she sure knew how to make a lot of money for the place and most of it legal too.
Leaning back in her chair she signs enjoying the peace; slipping her hand in one of the drawers she pulls out her special tin container opening it and slipping a small sheet of paper before laying marijuana and a few lemon grass in it and rolling it up. Flipping open her lighter she draws her first breath signing as she just watches the empty room waiting until the chaos would begin.
So I will never love again, for even if I can handle all of the pain. It is something I can naver have. Instead I will keep the heart for your still beating cheast.

Shameless Lover

I can’t live with in a cage,
I refuse to play by your rules,
I move the stars for no one.

Back in the woods half a mile from the Inn a rock wall runs across the land several miles in both directions. A few doors scattered in areas; the wall is covered in moss and blends into the forest. Stepping inside it is nothing but one overly large stone maze with tress and bushes used for half of its creation. A true mixture of chaos and nature with spots that have been covered in glitter for reasons unknown. Creatures actually live within these walls but not all of them are from this world. The maze travels far back to the mountains and are carved deep and far into them creating a labyrinth of layers inside the rock.
On the outside of the labyrinth a girl is dancing by her self with earphones in her ears listening to who know what. Spinning and going all out with a bright smile on her face, the ground around her is covered very lightly in glitter with a black riding crop laying close to her feet.

Demonic Rogue

Spike~ WOOF

User Image

If I'm your salvation
Welcome to hell

Spike stood out in the court yard, his eyes dead set on a tree. A low growl began to escape from his lips, his personality of human and dog had control at the moment. Stepping towards the tree, he unzipped his pants and began to urinate on the tree, marking his territory. Another low growl escaped his lips as he looked around, " This is now my tree, Mine!" he shouted. Surprising enough he shut up but only for another personality to take affect, "Stay in there with the other mutt!" he said zipping up his pants. A quick sniff of the air and he knew where some one was, from the smell he knew it was the new owner. Slowly and properly he walked up into the room and was hit in the face with smoke, looking at Keisha he just shook his head. "Keep doing that and you wont have many brain cells left.. but then again i forgot exactly what you were for a second... anyway hell is a mysterious place sometimes people can leave for a certain amount of time depending on where they are located.." he said. Spike then ran his hand through his hair and smiled, a low growl began to escape his lips.

It's like stabbing in the dark
Stabbing in the dark

Shameless Lover

User Image
Love hurts, love scars Love wounds, and marks any heart not tough or strong enough to take a lot of pain.
Looking over and smiling sweetly Keshia pulls a long drag finishing off her joint before exhaling slowly and getting up. Smoothing her dress out she giggles at him before picking up a crystal ball left by Jardena and tosses it slowly in the air over and over again. “Very true IF you are still living; but it’s been my delightful experience that a revolver to the head kills more brain cells then any amount of smoking ever truly could…well most of your brain matter leaves the head with the bullet; but you get my drift right?” Feeling a tingling from the ball she quickly throws it away from her hissing a bit; not knowing what the crystal ball may do for the owner had an odd since of style and was never predictable. Changing the subject abruptly she turns away and towards the back. “Anyways are you hungry? Or maybe like something to drink?”
So I will never love again, for even if I can handle all of the pain. It is something I can naver have. Instead I will keep the heart for your still beating cheast.

Demonic Rogue

S.I.M

User Image

Listen up
You’ve wasted your time
and wasting mine
failing to be somebody
you want to be forgotten just like the rest?
Or do you want to stand up and ******** be somebody?

Sim stood in a tree watching a girl dance around, he had found his next victim. Shifting into the form of a crow he laughed to himself and flew down and landed on the wall behind her. Normally his hat would always appear when he shape shiffted, but this was no longer the case since he had lost his. He let out a loud caw, hopping to get her attention. SIM just sat that staring her down, he could not wait until she had fell asleep, her dreams would become nightmares

Yeah
So tell me what it’s like
to have lived without moving an inch
And have you up and left the state
we just talk but never live
you laugh at me then you laugh at them
but I laugh at you cause you’re just the same, the same

Demonic Rogue

Spike~ WOOF

User Image

If I'm your salvation
Welcome to hell

"I guess that is true, hell i'm not one to judge. Although there was one person a met a few years back, he had no body just a soul. it was weird but he smelled of you." he said as the growl became louder. with a nod of his head he laughed, his eyes began to squint and his posture began to change. Now he sat on all four, his tongue hanging out his mouth, " woof!' he barked luckily he did not have a tail. but the woof was just a yes to a treat or something

Stabbing in the dark

Shameless Lover

I can’t live with in a cage,
I refuse to play by your rules,
I move the stars for no one.

Dancing to something he father used to sing with his goblins Jardena stops when she heard the noise. Sliding her earphones down, she looks around puzzled until she spots the crow. Smiling she turns back around giggling to her self; normally one would never have guessed a bird could be something other then what it seemed; but she grew up where ‘things where not always what they seemed’ besides her father turned into a white owl after all. So of course she could spot another person disguised as a bird easily; normally she would shift to her person form and try to play with the crow but she liked being flashing and the chance to show off to some shifter guy was too much to past up. Slipping her head phones back on and shaking her floor length sliver hair with pink highlights, Jardena evaluated her outfit. A short turquoise skirt with an outer partial hoop, fancy cream stockings in heels; and her top with had puffy long sleeves but the front barely covered her goods and hung loosely. She kept her hair loose with a tie in the middle giving it a carefree look she begins to dance again. Spinning and dropping; her moves more sexual now compare to the playful nature before. After all she had an audience to enjoy the show.

Shameless Lover

User Image

Giggling Keshia changes direction and walks over to him hugging him tightly with a squeal; luckily or luckily depending on the person. She rest his head between her breast before walking off in a skip towards the kitchen; “You are so cute! And you know I rarely ever cook for anyone. So what would my sweet boy like?” Grinning Keshia heads through the kitchen doors and slips on an apron. Oh she could not help but treat him like a pet dog she found and brought home; just like that zombie cat she used to have. Keshia loved animal a lot better then people after all; which was one of the only reasons she gladly fix him food. Stretching and popping stiff muscles she waits for a response.

Demonic Rogue

S.I.M

User Image

Listen up
You’ve wasted your time
and wasting mine
failing to be somebody
you want to be forgotten just like the rest?
Or do you want to stand up and ******** be somebody?

Sim just stared as she began to dance again, knowing he had been caught he waited til she turned around. then he turned into a panther, laying down beside the wall, he still kept his eyes on her not blinking. taking his sweet time just looking not, thinking about his next move,

Yeah
So tell me what it’s like
to have lived without moving an inch
And have you up and left the state
we just talk but never live
you laugh at me then you laugh at them
but I laugh at you cause you’re just the same, the same

Demonic Rogue

Spike~ WOOF

User Image

If I'm your salvation
Welcome to hell

Spike just barked his imaginary tail was wagging, the mention of food or baked goods made him excited more than anything in this personality, except for a ball or a stick that has been thrown. slowly he followed her into the kitchen but stopped at the door, he had a feeling that something either now or in the past happened to people that entered the kitchen. "WOOF!" he barked his tongue still hanging out

Stabbing in the dark

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas