Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smirking she started to think about his question; following him in and sitting on his plan humming softly as a wicked smirk grew across her mouth. ”Jealousy, betrayal, lust… followed by fear, pain, disappear… then death.” Such a cruel pattern but the perfume would be deviously sweet to her and extremely intoxicating. An aphrodisiac basically for her; the sort to make her lose her mind, control, and be in heaven and wrapped around his finger perfectly. The first was very easy to obtain; make the men lust after her; then jealous when the other women join abandoning them, then betrayal when they think the women have betrayed them and the cause by acting like they were the enemy. Followed by once that thicken up until a fight broke out to the massacre but make it all slow painful death, nothing quick but no one spared; she had a cruel sense of taste.

Watching him and looked down the cliff she nodded after a bit; her reaction looked slowed as if in shock but she was actually very alert right now. Walking over looking down the edge she was measuring it all up; thankfully being barefooted she would have much better footing at least; ”Place, secure… then food, wood, fire, food… Okay.” Sitting down with her feet over the edge she was looking for a path and thinking over what sort of location; she knew above the ground; she could feel the snow in the air but also knew carrying wood and stuff it needed to be easy access yet secure. Moving she started to get on the side of the cliff; the quickest way to the bottom was the best to her and she could thankfully climb. Looking up at him she nodded; ”I am good…” She did not know if he could climb down or not which was whys eh was waiting.

Demonic Rogue

he gave her a deep kiss after she had spoken, And with the kiss, The plan would start to unfold. Sin did really love the wicked side of her, After all it was fun to watch her work, but at the same time, It was also fun to join in at time's. Breaking the kiss, he just smirked. "This shoudl be pretty interesting. I believe." he said. oh she should be able to sense it, the attraction, the other men were getting to her, and it all stemmed form that kiss earlier., now the process wouldn't be slow, at least the attraction to jealousy betrayal, and all of that, but it wouldn't be to quick either.

Seeing as how she started to go down, he shrugged his shoulder's and followed suit. "Hmm, you are good huh? I know you are good at different thing's but i'm still not sure everything you are good at." he said. noah was trying to keep her mind off of the fact that they were on a different planet, yes that was hard to do, and he knew it. But at least he could do was keep her busy with random question's and innuendos and such right?
She moaned into the kiss drawing out the feel of pleasure she was giving off. Taking his hand she pulled it up to her thigh moving up higher; chuckling in full acting mod as she started to fan her self with money; very high bills too. ”You treat me too good Big Daddy…” Yep she was mixing pleasure and desire with a thick since of money and lots of it. It was enough that the other females were starting to come closer; even those with a bit of moral was going to join just for a chance of the cash that she was sporting. Oh this shall be quick yet slow enough to make her sweet perfume she loved. Moving his hand more as she spread her thighs a bit; a little bold show just to stir up emotions was what she was after until the first fist would strike. Until then she was going to put on a show and gather and audience of other ladies to join.

Nodding as she started to move seeing he was okay with this plan she moved down the cliff slowly. Watching her grip and footing as she moved; ”Yes I am the outdoors sort even thou I stay inside often. I am good at exploring and did live in a tree house for a while. I can help find things I just never hunted before and not a fighter…” Yeah finding the cave and supplies was good but killing and hunting was all him. He was doing a good job keeping her distracted. Thankfully they seem to drop pairs off near a good shelter source at least; which was in a way as if trying to control were they stay in a way; but it worked too.

Demonic Rogue

letting her do her own little acting, and letting her set it the rest of the way in motion how she wanted it. Sin would just play a long, as shoe moved his hand, and then spread her thighs a bit, he decided to give them a show as well as tease shilo. "It's nothing to me sweet heart. i got what every one needs." he said. Yeah Sin rarely tried to speak like what ever era he was in, but occasionally he did, this was actually one of his more hated era's. With as much sin as there was, compared to other days, this was a more moral upright kind of thing.. But there was still plenty, .

"don't worry. I can teach you some traps and stuff.. It was the first thing i learned when i was here the first time." he smirked. but yeah they seemed to drop them off at good point's, but it could also be said to be a test as well, Like seeing if they would obey them and what not. But that may be just a bit to far of a stretch. " getting food and killing it won't be that hard.. you can also trap food. now there is another more dangerous route we can take after today. And we could pack up and move on each and every time, going farther and farther in. would you want to do that?" he asked. Noah knew that was dangerous, After all they would have alot of baggage to carry around, but at the same time, It prevented their scent' from being confined to one place as well. "though i'm pretty sure there are more people who you would rather spend time alone with than me." he said just for the hell of it.

Shameless Lover

Giggling she ‘accidentally’ dropped a few of those bills and just giggled about it; which drew the girls in like crazy starting to touch on them; greed and lust growing strong in their eyes. The men becoming aroused by the show were lustful but the jealousy of Sin having so much money to just throw away as if it was nothing and getting all of their women; they also felt such betrayal that their women could abandon them so easily over very thick pockets. A few were starting to move in from behind; it would only be a couple of minutes before one would try to smash a bottle on Sin’s head from behind and the fight would break out. Shilo would leave the men to Sin and she would have more then enough fun with the women; it was about one to seven of women; so she would have the much lesser number but also much more fun with them.

Shuddering at the thought of carrying s**t every day; well the shuddering was not just for the thought but also the chill. Which that was starting to really piss her off! ”Traveling around on Hearth is one thing but I do not think traveling around here is a good idea; besides I am ******** cold! There is not even snow and I am freeze my tits off!” Growling she was pretty damn fast; this was one high cliff and yet she was already half way down it; not realizing her speed; she was more then jut a natural and climbing and did not even realize it. ”This is god damn mother ******** bull s**t! Fine take my ice powers form me, fine force the fire only side and seriously handicap it, fine seriously limit my teleporting powers… But what is the mother ******** be deal in taking my pride and joy form me? I rather be completely ******** powerless then have my god damn love of the cold taken form me!” Yep her priorities were a bit off; but she did love sitting on ice and even sleeping in snow. She loved her ice and they took away her ability to love it and she did not like it. At least her focus was on that then them being trapped with such danger around.

Demonic Rogue

Once Sin got hit in the head with a bottle, he legitly separated the males and the females' from the room. Males on the right side Females on the left. he then stood up sitting Shilo down in the chair and walked over to the males. his bracelet turned into a war hammer, and he rolled his neck with a huge smile on his face. As he started one by one, slowly bashing their brains in,

Once he was half way down he looked at Kaikane, yeah he knew it would be a hassle that's why he said if she wanted too. That would mean he had to carry around baggage as well and he damn well didn't want to do that. "It's not cold to me. But i guess i can see your point" he replied. noah then let go f his holding and jumped down, Grabbing on right before he hit the ground, cutting his hands up but he thought it was fun. "yeah stop complaining i don't have powers period, and this isn't the damn first time i've had to go through this s**t." he said as he dropped down to the ground looking at his bloody hands.

Shameless Lover

Shivering at the sudden rush of fear as they realized their doom she moaned softly as he sat her down in the chair and walked over to the men. Licking her lips she stood up having a carving knife in her hand she chuckled. ”There are one hundred ninety seven men and twenty six of you ladies… I let … four live but only the four who help me hold down the rest…Oh you can keep the cash too and will not be harmed by me during this fun.” Oh the fear, betrayal, and desperation grew very thick; she did not say let then go free just let them live. They women look at each other then at her; she could see which ones were willing which was eight of them but more would follow as those first eight started pinning down the others; ending up with eight ladies pinned at the end with two or three holding down each screaming in terror with tears down their cheeks. Shilo stepped to the closest and kneels down starting to crave and cut into the girls; making artistic brutal designs in their flesh. Leaving each alive and crying in pain and fear to slowly bleed out to death from fatal organ damage. ”You know what to do next…” Said with a cruel tone of pure enjoyment and she finished with the first. And moved to the second; the nine knew exactly what she meant and finished the job on killing each victim and then waited; once she was done with the last girl those eight attacked the others ended up with six pinned now and two holding down each girl as she went about again taking her time making the fear, lust, pain, death, and well blood lust thicken. Oh this was much crueler then the first round making the three who where just following begin to fear but the eight grow more into it. Corruption at it’s best and Shilo was eating it all up. Sin bashing head should be done around the time she was done with this round; now only twelve left. And even before they were all done the girls were fighting and struggling the three in fear tried to run away ending up with them all pinned down. This time once more even crueler as the soup of sins and emotions grew thicker. She was covered in blood so were the others; so much so Shilo was very aroused and in a high at the moment; it has been too long for her since she had done something like this. But this time as soon as each was done they weighted. Looking at them once the last was killed she smirked tossing four shiny carving knives on the floor at them. Then they started fighting; more brutal then some cat fight. The eight all willing to do what ever was needed to live fought each other until four were down and four were standing with the blades in their hands. ”Finish what you started…” Looking at each other they went down and did as she had done before; carving into the flesh; cutting where needed to keep them form escaping until they were all dead except the four bloody ladies. Shilo moving her hands across her body moaned in such a high and she then started eating the souls of the ladies. Oh these four would make lovely pets if she could take them home with her.

Kaikane was not going to follow his lead; no ******** way! Finishing the rest of the way down picking up the speed. Once on the ground she looked at his hand grabbing them by force; frowning she removed her halter top or well torn strips form the bottom of it and wrapped his hands up. ”You need to take better care… now lets find a cave.”
She would ignore the comment for now; hell she would trade him her wimpy faire abilities to not be cold. Looking up and around she was measuring the shape of the cliff before heading east to the right of the cliff to look for a cave; give a quarter of a mile and she would spot one about ten feet up and easy to get too and be perfect for them.

Demonic Rogue

Sin on the other hand only killed five men to start out with, and ten looked at the other's and started to laugh. "Why not fight each other and see who comes out the winner? I will let who ever win's or those who team up live." he said. It was just so they had the option of teaming up, though he wouldn't let them live, there was no way in hell we was letting that happen. So he watched as some of the men started fighting and other's started to team up, oh no one was getting past the barrier that was set up, but he also helped the killing out as well, by lowering the oxygen these men got, making them short of breath or unable to catch a second wind and so on and so fourth. he watched and watched, And the last group of guy's there was ten in all, and they all had gun's and was the whole point in why they lived. Sin looked at them and smirked. "good job, you all have survived. Be proud f yourselves on the count that. well you guys are the smartest out of the bunch." he shrugged, after all it was the Prohibition era so they all had gun's, only those ten were smart enough to use, them.. Well that was until one tried to shoot Sin. And it hit right between his eye's.. "You know i really liked you guys i really did." he said pulling the bullet out of his head. and then he used his power's once more and began to control them men, Arranging them in a circle with their gun's pointed at one another's head. Sin held his left hand up, and put a finger down at each second. When he got to the last finger the trigger's were pulled an bullet's went through each of their skull's.

looking at Kaikane as she forcefully took his hands, and then wrapped them up he just shrugged, Yeah he knew it was reckless, but this was more fun to him than being stuck at the inn and damnit he was going to have fun. he followed her to they found the cave... "now we need to find some sort of rock to toss in there to see if there is anything in it... you know just in case."

Shameless Lover

Shilo watched the four ladies come over to her as she smirked licking her lips. Feeling Sin done she did not need to turn around to see him. ”Now if you can last through the pleasure of sex with us you’ll make fine pets…” The four looked at each other and silently agreed nodding then looked at her walking forward; she had broken any morals they had and pushed them to the point where they knew they could never go back to how they sued to be; besides the power and money was attractive. She was very cruel and seemed to like collecting pets; still a child in away bringing home pets.

Looking at the cave then at him funny she picked up some moss rolling it into a ball then tossing it up lighting it with fire and using it to throw inside causing an explosion and shook the area a bit; if anything was unstable they would know about it now and if anything was inside they would also know about it as the fire exploded into a big roaring flame inside which she could killed off easily. ”Like that? Better then a little rock? Yep starting to get her cockiness back.

Demonic Rogue

The pet's were kind of like trophies, But to bad for her she couldn't keep them, never cross alternate time lines and stuff like that.. it's just not cool. Plus when they got back to their world she wouldn't even remember the fact that sin had taken them to a parallel time line. she would remember what they did, but think of it in a more modern time. As he walked over to shilo, he looked her right in the eye's, and then leaned over and put his face beside her ear. "you know damn well not a single person will survive this."

oh as soon as that happened. Noah started to look around, making sure nothing was coming. This ma be a planet where no human's were and nothing of the sort has happened like this, But it made him wonder would the animal's grow curious about it. "well yeah i guess so.. And what ever is in the will be cooked as well.. if there is anything. So that kind of kill's two birds with one stone.." he said. noah then began to enter the cave, no worried about the fire, since he had faith that she would control it

Shameless Lover

Pouting a bit at his words; she was not really upset just disappointed and yeah they were like trophies which she collected more when with him then alone. Nodding she was not happy about it but well she would not fuse either. ”Then you better be amazing enough that they do not survive that sort of passion.” Yeah it was more of a demand them questioning his skills because she knew his skills she was demanding that he give that sort of skill. Besides she did say if they survived right? Then again if he gave that level of a skill she would be unconscious on the trip home too.

Grinning she did have control; she would need fuel to make it bigger but down the flames she could do so as he was walking in she started killing the fire down walking behind him by a few feet back. Only small things would had been in there and anything bigger would had escaped from the two smaller exits higher up from the smoke. She was going to end up needing to clean all of the ash form the floor and sweep it out but well she was creative enough to make not only a broom but secure doors too. Kaikane was about to discover skills she did not even know she had; but a girl who could gather all kind of connections and locate just about anything should have the skills to be a scavenger and survive here gathering supplies. Well with Noah there to protect her and hunt that was.

Demonic Rogue

"I'll see what i can do." he replied while rolling his neck and shoulder's. once they popped, he smirked to himself. And damn well you had better be sure, that sin was going to go all out.
*Time skip?*

Seeing hr control the fire, he was actually kind of glad, he could handle being stuck in cold, But heat he wasn't so sure about as of yet. So the fire had died out complete Noah began to laugh a bit. "It looks like a nice cave.. Two exit's away from the front entrance.. So if we can find a way to hide those exit's we should be good." he replied. Yeah he knew it needed to be cleaned but he wasn't about to say anything. Well mostly because he had other priorities first. Turning to look at Kaikane, he smirked. "So now the question i do you want to sit here and set some stuff up. or come out with me scouting and hunting?"

Shameless Lover

Shilo was going to very much enjoy her self and be out like a light after her last round of amazing pleasure. She may forget this time what all exactly happen but if he did this one or two more times not only would she remember what happen while back in another time line but she would start to retain such information back in their own; slowly growing immune or adjusting how ever you prefer to look at it. She was only going to be out about an hour or two; not very long.

Looking around she chewed her bottom lip thinking about it; yeah she noticed the ash already and could feel it on the bottom of her feet too. ”I’ll follow the first time… just to help bring back supplies then I can set up and let you be alone and more free…” Yeah she knew she was going to be a burden. She also was setting up a mental list of what sort of supplies to look for; which currently was martial for a broom, two small back doors, one larger front door, bedding, bowls, knives, and shoes plus looking for a location of good nearby fire wood. She had stopped shivering since being in here because the fire warmed the place up nicely and well until she was more confidence; covered, and protected she was not going to try her hands at hunting or leaving too far without him. She was going to make the teachings from Keshia very useful; all of those cooking lessons would help her identify eatable foods and the sewing and crafts lesions would help her create things and have the skill to figure out how to work with what she had. Damn by the end of this if she did not die she was going to have to thank the woman and her sister for being the one to drag her into so many ******** lesions when she was younger, and still protective over her sister and dressing to pleasure her.

Demonic Rogue

By the time Shilo woke up they would be back in their own timeline. At the current time with every one else. Sin only had a few more times to use his power's freely, before it sealed back up inside of him and he forgot that he had this immense power. As of now he had to do with, his ind being the way it was, but that power was slowly working on healing his mind, or gluing it back together as best as it could. Shilo would be back in her bedroom, And sin would be walking around the inn.

noah just shrugged, It was a smart idea, however he wasn't going to go to far with out her either, Since he knew she wasn't lala and coudln't protect herself like lala. "Don't worry about me being alone, I'll do my little exploring and what not, But i'll put a limit on it, so you aren't alone for long. That way when all is said and done, you will be safe." he said. he then walked up to her and gave her a wink, before heading out the cave, and to the west, deciding it was always' better to head west. for some odd reason.

Fenrir was still stuck in that damn corner mumbling to himself the whole damn time. A lot of oscenities that was for sure

Vince was already at the cafe next door waiting for Kanoa to get off from her training

Shameless Lover

Kaikane nodded and grinned at him; she felt like the burden here but she knew not to show it and to try her hardest to try and prove her self wrong. Following him her eyes scouting to find anything useful; she was going to be one useful scavenger out here; like a little mouse or bird collecting treasures except hers would be all useful. ”Once the place is secure you should not really need to worry…” She would stick close but quickly figure out how to make large leave bags to stuff things in to carry.

Shilo once awake and not seeing Sin would just shower and wonder around outside.

Suri had escaped her daughter and out in the greenhouse while her daughters were also wondering the Inn looking for entertainment.

Divinity was still needle pointing in the front of the bar making a very detailed masterpiece that was the size of a quilt.

Keshia was actually driving to town currently wanting a few personal things. Some habit were hard to fully kick.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff