Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rufus blinked at pritty much being left out of the conversation but he had no dobuts about it happening. he blinked and looked to rena. this was up to her he would not stop her. heck he wished he could help but they dident have enough troops ehre right now. not enough to actualy start policing the city and such.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Red didn't exactally trust Rufus, but after what he and the rest of Avalanche had come to believe it wasn't all that difficult to understand why. Rena bit her lower lip softly in thought. She didn't wish to leave Rufus, but she also knew taking him back to Midgar right now was dangerous...way too risky. Rufus was still recovering and being thrown right back into a city that wanted to kill you wasn't the best of ideas.

"I'll let you two discuss in private. I'll be outside once you have made your decision, Rena," Red said, standing up and leaving the diner.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rufus blinked he dident want to run red off. he sighed softly and sunk down in his chair. "Im holding you back." he said actualy feeling bad about all this. he had made a reputation for himself. and now he was starting to come face to face with it.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
He didn't run Red off, Red just wasn't going to intrude in their conversation. He knew better.

Rena sighed and shook her head. "No, Rufus. You're not," Rena said looking to him. "This isn't your fault, and don't think for a moment that it is," she said softly. Rufus had made a reputation for himself, but that was only because of the turmoil going on right now. The people needed someone to blame, and Shinra was the right thing to blame at the moment.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rufus scratched his head and sighed. "I wish i had a sujestion." he said with a sigh trying to think. "Maby tseng would know something im not thinking of. or elena. its worth a shot if shinrsa resources might be able to help right now."

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena nodded and walked over to him, kneeling beside him. "Rufus...I want to stay with you, you have no idea how much I do," she said softly, placing a gentle hand on his knee. "But I'm afraid my friends need my help, and I cannot turn them down,"

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rufus patted her hand. "I dont know why but i feel i should help rena. please give me a chance. lets talk to tseng and see if we cant come up with something. " he said holding her hand. nation had gotten up and walked over to the door simply sitting there watching red from the doorway her tail twitching back and forth.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena looked into his eyes and nodded. She had no problem with him wanting to help, she was thrilled that he wanted to do so. She just worried about him coming back to Midgar right now with her.

Red sat just outside, cleaning his paws and not doing much else. He wouldn't attack anyone or anything unless his life or a friends was in danger.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rufus did not want to return to midgar. he was thinking though. he got up and walked with her to the door patting nation on the head. "Calm down nation. its allright. trust me. Nanaki wont do anything. i promiss" Nation actualy sighed and got up letting his master walk out. he looked to the red cat and nodded. "If you dont mind. not rushing back just yet. i can send reno to drive you two and help out. but i want to consult with my advisor and see what resources i still have acess to. if you would mind comeing with us that is?"

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Red looked to Rufus and nodded, his mane moving slightly. "If Rena trusts you then I have no reason not to. I shall come,"

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rufus nodded and smiled softly showing red into the underground tunnels simply because it was easer to travel. he showed the way though to tsengs office not knowing elena was in there as well.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Red would trust Rufus if Rena did, though it was clear to him that more was going on between the two then just simple trust. He would speak to Rena about it later though. For now he simply followed them, staying by Rena's side as Nation stayed by Rufus.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rufus knocked on tsengs office. just letting him know that he was there befor he came in. elena haveing cleared the projects they were working on just incase.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
There were still a few things on the screen, but other files, not what Rufus had asked of them. Tseng stood and saluted to Rufus and Rena, Tseng hiding his smile as he saw the president holding Rena's hand. "To what do we owe the honor, sir?"

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rufus nodded for him to relax. "Acording to what information ninaki here has provided us with it looks like the things in midgar are worse then we though. i was hopeing to discuss what resources we have. maby theres soemthing we can do now while the military re asymbles." he said letting red hear the first plans for the military to return to midgar and from the way things are going in force.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff