Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid smiled back, though it was a small, shy smile. He understood her joke this time, and couldn't help but let out a soft, nervous laugh. His banter, right. He supposed he was pretty quiet, though he wished he wasn't. Sometimes he wished he was outgoing like Sunshine or Isaac. They didn't seem to have any social problems like he did.

"I missed you too."

Obsessive Dabbler

He had missed her- that was why he'd come back? Leyla couldn't keep the smile off of her face as she returned to her side of the room, bending to pick up a pair of pants, which she shimmied into quietly. "Well," she said finally, shaking out her hair and turning back to him with an easy smile, in proper control of herself again. "You're stuck with me, now. Do you need anything?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid smiled easily. He didn't mind being stuck with Leyla. He shook his head at her question. He was fine, other than being a little hungry, but they could get breakfast together. "I think I'll need to take a shower." He stood, a little shaky on his feet, and moved over to the bathroom. He swayed, still a little dizzy as he got over all those drugs that had been injected in him.

Obsessive Dabbler

Quickly, Leyla caught him, stabilizing him for a moment before she let him go again, a little reluctantly. "Careful," she murmured, wondering now whether this was a good idea. He was already a little clumsy, and now that he had the drugs to deal with on top of that, and a slippery shower floor...

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid smiled weakly at Leyla and nodded his head in thanks. His steps were slow and cautious as he stepped to the bathroom door. Once he'd opened the door, the hard part was yet to come. The bathroom floor would be more slippery than their bedroom. Almost as if to prove that point, Ravid slipped and had to catch himself on the sink.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Ravid-" Leyla winced. He wasn't going to be able to do that, was he. "Can I help you?," she offered, a little uncertainly. "I think those drugs haven't quite worn off yet.." And she didn't want him back in the medical bay because he slipped in the shower. At the same time.. This was going to be awkward.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid groaned from the soreness as his body felt the impact of his slip. He looked at Leyla and nodded. He didn't want to wait for Kyle, and he wanted his shower. He'd have to push away thoughts of modesty for now so that Leyla could aid him. "Yes...I need help." He confessed as he tried to stand again and disrobe.

Obsessive Dabbler

When he was so obviously upset, Leyla couldn't refuse. "Alright," she answered quietly, not making a big deal of it as she stepped forward, carefully easing him to sit down on the lid of the toilet. "Just stay there for a minute," she requested, stepping out of the tiny bathroom again to strip off her shirt and pants- though she left the camisole and her underwear.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid pulled off his suit as best he could, but he did have trouble getting it off his legs. When he was stripped down to almost nothing but his undershorts, he took a gander at his wounds. The one in his side had left a nasty starburst shaped scar. The one on his thigh looked equally ugly, and he could only feel the bumpiness of the scar on his shoulder.

"Looks bad?"

Obsessive Dabbler

"They're still fresh," Leyla answered, carefully reaching out to brush her fingertips over his shoulder. "They'll fade. It isn't bad." He was still a handsome man, with that face and those muscles.. But then, he didn't seem interested in being much of a looker, he didn't want the attention. "Here." Quietly, she took his suit, folding it and setting it outside.

"Let's get you cleaned up," she murmured, stepping back into the tiny room and closing the door, turning the water on. She always flinched when the water from the shower first hit her skin, but it was warm, and not uncomfortable. A little strange, maybe, as her clothes were quickly drenched and stuck to her. She ignored it, picking up a bar of soap and a washcloth.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid stood carefully with Leyla and followed her into the shower. The warm water felt nice against his skin which had become chilled in the cold bathroom. He sighed in relief and just stood under the water, letting it warm the rest of him. He leaned against the wall nearest the water nozzle, hoping that his head stopped spinning soon.

His hair stuck to his face, so he pushed it back and turned back to Leyla, waiting for her to help him.

Obsessive Dabbler

In the tiny space, Leyla was already very close to him, and she hesitated before she began washing him down, rubbing the soapy cloth over his chest and shoulders. The shower was so small, in order to fit both of them she was practically pressed up against him. Despite her best efforts to stay professional, she knew her face was pink. Hopefully she could pass it off on the heat of the water.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Standing there he grew more and more dizzy. After awhile, Ravid fell forward, unable to stand up straight, and ended up pressing Leyla against the opposite wall of the shower. Ravid breathed rapidly, head spinning from the drugs that still swirled around in his veins. "Sorry..." He panted, resting his forehead against Leyla's shoulder. He needed to lie down, but he wanted this shower over.

Obsessive Dabbler

Leyla's breath caught in her throat, and she automatically brought her hands up to his shoulderblades to support him. "Okay," she managed, letting the warm water rinse the soap off of him. "Okay. Alright, we're almost done, it's going to be okay." She had only gotten to his chest and back, so far- maybe the soap running off would be enough for his legs.

Twisting her head, she ended up with her face pressed into his wet hair. God, he'd never let her get this close before. "Do you want to stop? Go and lie down?" She didn't want to push him too far.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid shook his head awkwardly. "No, I want to finish this..." He wanted to be clean and be done with it. They were already in the shower, so they might as well finish what they'd started. "I can handle it." He could withstand more of the dizziness and nausea until he was able to lie down again.

"Just finish...please."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces