Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Hunter

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXItsuma
                    XXXXX████████████████████████████████████████████████

Itsuma had to wait more days inside the shack for Iki to investigate the flower. But it didn't went well with him. He was worried how long it was taking, and each day passing a dreading feeling only spreader more and more. It wasn't just leaving Kohaku for this long, it was how bad the flower was. He was tempted at some points to leave Iki to continue his investigation and visit, just one day, Kohaku and go back. But he feared that if he did, the monk would take it badly. So he waited, as patiently as he could.

When the revelation came, however, Itsuma was about to ask Iki if he had made any progress. He had also held his tongue in order to not bother him, but after this long he was done, and he wanted answers. What he got was not good answer. Poison, and it was a bad type. He couldn't even get angry, no, mad at Ryu, because of how worried he was with the news. But in the back of his mind, he realized that if Ryu knew what it did, he knew that it would be poisonous. He was killing him, slowly and surely. The ba***** would really pay for it.

He remained silent for most of Iki's talk. He was at lose of words, and once the other told him to be useful and take hold of his bag he did, and just nodded. He was then instructed to lead the way back to Kohaku's house "Alright..." Itsuma tried to calm himself, and push the thoughts that were filling his mind so he could lead Iki "It's almost a whole day trip, maybe two. But if we hurry we'll arrive by night" Itsuma announced, and once outside the house and the barrier, he lead the way. There was also the option that he could carry Iki just the way he carried up Kohaku on top of the tree to arrive faster, but he was sure the other would dismiss it. So Itsuma was left on walking and walking, saying nothing and leading Iki back to the house.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Iki Tetsuda X
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Itsuma defiantly wasn’t taking the news well. He didn’t say anything to make him think this, no it was his face. The demon looked as if he was ready to murder someone. He didn’t blame him. Itsuma despite not being that kid’s blood relative he was still his father. He’d raised the kid and protected him. Now his son was dying slowly, and suffering intensely. Itsuma must have been filled with so much rage.

He took a drag of his pipe before exhaling. “If we take a horse we can cut that time down. I know a guy who owes me a favor in town. He’ll lend us some horses.” The faster they got there the better. He stopped for a moment and looked back at his house. It had been so long since he left. He sighed before turning and continued to follow Itsuma. Now wasn’t the time to get emotional.

He glanced back at Itsuma before taking another drag. “He’ll be fine you know. He’s your child after all. He’ll hold on.” He exhaled some smoke before they finally cleared the forest. “Also get that look off your face otherwise you’re going to scar everyone including your kid.” He uttered.

Aged Hunter

User Image

Horses. That sounded way more better, and of course, it was indeed faster for them to arrive. Itsuma relaxed, just a bit, thinking he wouldn't take a whole day to reach the house. But it seemed that Iki himself was looking back to his house, maybe a bit emotional, maybe not. But he didn't doubted that this was the first time he went out in years.

But he quickly caught up on him, saying that he should quit the face he was doing because he was going to scare everyone. Itsuma was about to say something against it, but decided that he was right, and as best as he could, Itsuma relaxed. It wasn't time to plot revenge on Iki. It was time to get focused, let Iki get the horses and then head back to the house. He needed to concentrate on that. At least for now, and he would have to think on another thing to concentrate once they had arrived.

It didn't took them long to reach the village, one or two people actually looking surprised to see Iki out, almost like if they ha seen a ghost. But they didn't get near, not daring to try out and see if he really was a ghost. So Itsuma was fine with that. He let Iki lead him to the house he claimed the guy lived so he could ask for the horses. Itsuma decided to wait outside, and just when Iki called him get close. The horses looked in quite a good shape, and the villager bragging just a bit that they were two of his best breeds so far. Iki and the horseman exchanged a few words, before they were finally allowed to hop on top of them.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Iki Tetsuda X

He had to admit, he was amused. Everyone who laid eyes on him looked as if they’d seen a ghost straight out of hell. It was so good that he couldn’t help but smirk as he passed them by. He would have milked this for all it was worth but considering time wasn’t on his side well he’d have to milk it when he came back. Oh he could only imagine their reactions when he came back. It would be precious. It gave him something to look forward to.

After having listened to the man ramble on about his horses they were finally given them. Well the man had a right to boost. They were a pair of fine horses. After squaring away all the minor details he and Itsuma were off. Itsuma led the way he simply followed beside him. As they rode he couldn’t help but look around. Everything seemed so different. “I hate it.” He uttered. A few more villages popped up while he’d been holed up in his shack. He just hated it. But that was all he said to Itsuma, he was sure it would have confused the other but he didn’t care.

Eventually though the sun was setting and night was beginning to take the sun’s place. They rode into a village and then out, through a trail and came to a stop in front of a pair of gates. “Is this the—“ Suddenly there was a loud, almost angry scream followed by something smashing. “I’m going to take that as a yes?” Soon enough crows were cawing. Probably got startled by the scream and whatever it was that broke.

His crow’s cawed as he threw the food outside. He didn’t want it, he didn’t want any of it. He stared at his left arm, unmoving. At first he began to lose sensation in his arm, before he knew it his arm would give out on him and eventually one morning he woke up and couldn’t move it. Now his left leg was following suit. He left his room but already he could feel his leg loosing strength as he limped. Eventually though his leg just gave out. He tumbled to the floor. Hibiki tried his best to help him up but he simply pushed the other away. “Leave me alone!” He gritted his teeth as tears formed in his eyes. He was a violent mess now. The slightest thing set him off now. He hadn’t slept in day’s, he was paranoid, he was scared, he was angry and depressed. He was losing control of himself.

Hibiki brushed himself off before going over to hover over Kohaku, ready and waiting for the other to resign himself and ask for help. The boy had been getting worse and worse. He was forced to watch as the boy withered away and lashing out at him and his crows. He was beginning to wonder if Itsuma would ever come back but he felt it. That presence. He glanced to the closed gates and stared, wondering if it was true.

Aged Hunter

User Image

Iki commented, once they were riding their horses, that he hated something, never clearly saying what. Itsuma couldn't help but to think what he was hating at first sight; perhaps he didn't liked that the villagers looked at him like they had seen a ghost? Or maybe he didn't liked the fresh air, considering that all he did was smoke and smell the awful incense? Or maybe that that someway or another he was being dragged into this? Itsuma didn't had the intention of asking what it was. But he was amused, and it kept his mind from going again to his rage against Ryu.

It was about to get dark when they finally got close. Iki wasn't a very talkative person, and he didn't felt like talking in their trip, either. He was still nervous, and his anger was calmed down by how scared he was to find whatever was inside. What if it was too quiet and he had been late?
                          But there was a scream, and something that had been throw, followed by his crows cawing. It was a good sign, and at the same time, it wasn't "Yes, here it is" Itsuma didn't wasted any more time. He jumped off his horse, still holding Iki's bag, and once he had made sure the horse wouldn't run away he went inside the house. He was sure Iki didn't need any help. He needed to see how Kohaku was doing.

Kohaku's crow had been worried, as much as Hibiki had been. Kohaku had been getting worse, and no matter how much he tried to cheer him up, it wasn't working. More often than nothing, the boy would lash at him, so the crow was afraid that anything would bother Kohaku, so he stopped trying to cheer him, afraid.
                          But it changed as soon as he felt Itsuma's presence walk through the door. He cawed, not of fear like the others but announcing, but he was sure that Kohaku wasn't noticing it, angry that he had just lost mobility on his leg.

"Kohaku!" Itsuma shouted out as soon as he took off his shoes and entered the house "Kohaku, Hibiki, I'm back!" Itsuma announced again, before he walked inside. Iki could help himself. And he was both happy and overly worried to see Kohaku like a mess. He stopped just some seconds, Kohaku on the middle of the hallway, lying on the floor, while the other middle of him inside his room.

His initial worry got ignored for a minute, because as soon as he felt his legs moving, he was already holding Kohaku, and close. He helped him sit, and he held his head, Itsuma already feeling that he was crying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Itsuma began, calming himself down "I took too long"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Iki Tetsuda X

Kohaku heard it, a voice a familiar voice called out his name. No, no it wasn’t real. His mind was just playing tricks with him. Itsuma wasn’t here. Itsuma, he’d abandoned him. He left him here and everything was his fault and now he was tormenting him. He wasn’t real, he wasn’t real.

Hibiki let out a silent sigh of relief as Itsuma’s presence drew closer and his crows cawed in relief as well. This, this was too much for him to bear. He like the crows couldn’t help the child. All any of them could do was watch as he lashed out at everything. He knew the crows were terrified now of the child. He tried to help, truly he did. But it truly was too much. To make matters worse he couldn’t even protect the child from the other demons. Now that Itsuma was here, everything would get better or so he hoped anyways.

Kohaku felt himself being pulled by something and instinctively he struggled against it as panic set in. The familiar voice spoke again which only made him struggle more. His struggling soon turned violent as he pushed, and punched. “You’re not real, you’re not real. You’re just in my head. He left me, he left and never came back so you’re not real.” He screamed before pushing Itsuma away. His body trembled as he ran his hand through his hair. “You’re not real, No…No.” He uttered. He’d pushed him away he was able to hit him. “It’s you. You’re Hengetsu. You’ve come to torment me haven’t you? You changed yourself to look like him.” By now he was gasping for air, the panic was making it harder, and harder to breathe.

Iki didn’t stop Itsuma as he left. Instead he took his time entering. Slipped of his shoes before entering. He took note of a pile of broken dishes, the piled up clothes, and the chaos. All things Itsuma probably missed on his way in. It was a clear sign the kid was losing what little sanity he probably had left. But the time he reached Itsuma and his child he watched as the by struggled violently in his arms before screaming. “He doesn’t know what’s real or fake anymore.” He uttered as he set his bag down. He pulled out a small bottle and a cloth. “This should calm him down.” He pressed the cloth to the bottle and poured some of the liquid onto it before going over to the boy. “Come here you little brat.” He utter as he grabbed a hold of the kid and pressed the cloth to his face. At first he was struggling. The kid was putting up a fight. But the kid was weak from lack of sleep so thankfully it didn’t last long The kid was soon relax, well more liked dazed. He passed the kid over to Itsuma. He struggled a little but he was to dazed to really do anything aside from move his arm a little and groan. “There. Problem solved…Well problem pushed aside to be dealt with later.” He uttered. Before he was about to put his tools back he glanced at another demon, who just stared at him, silently. It was creepy. Slowly he turned and headed back to put his tools away. "Don't worry it's not going to harm him. He'll just be a little dazed for a while."

Aged Hunter

User Image

Kohaku trashed and hit him, hard. Yet Itsuma made his best to hold Kohaku so he wouldn't feel threatened, that he was safe, that he was real. But no matter how hard he tried to hush him, no matter how much he said "I'm here...I'm here", or anything Kohaku wasn't having any of it. He was trashing, and hard, and he didn't wanted to do anything.

It got worse, because Kohaku began to say that he was not real, that he had left him. And even more, that it was Hengetsu the one there, just to tease him. It only showed how much he had suffered. But Hengetsu...Itsuma looked up at Hibiki, for a minute, before his sight went back to Kohaku. He would have to ask him what had happened. And if Hengetsu had really visited them.

But then Iki came, and made a comment on how he couldn't tell reality or not "I took too long...I should have hurried" Itsuma began, and let Iki press the clothe against Kohaku, even if he didn't wanted to, he knew that they had to calm him or he would refuse the medicine. So after Kohaku was left with no energy, he looked up at Iki, who didn't seemed to like that Hibiki was watching him. So he turned to the silent yokai and sighed "He's going to help Kohaku, so it's okay. Go and get your papers, because I'm pretty sure that we're going to need to talk" He waited, and once Hibiki was out looking for his papers to write he turned to Iki "He has a seal on his neck, it seems like his powers have to do with his voice, and something happened so now he doesn't want to remove it. But he won't hurt you" Itsuma then decided if they were going to give the medicine to Kohaku he would have to be more comfortable. So he picked him up, and carried him inside the room.

It was a mess, besides whatever food Kohaku had thrown over, he realized that the place was trashed, and badly. Everything out of place, even the futon was thrown to a corner. With his foot he did his best to carry it over to the middle of the room, where at least was the most decent part of the whole room, before he laid him down "Whatever you need me to get, tell me now. I know that you said that this will calm him down, but if he gets another panic attack..."

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Iki Tetsuda X

Hibiki stared at Itsuma, almost guilty when he mentioned they would need to talk. He slowly nodded his head before turning to retrieve his papers. He had no idea what to tell Itsuma though. He had promised to look after the boy and he’d gotten worse. He’d failed to keep the boy safe. He just failed.
                                            Iki scoffed at the mere mention that the other demon wouldn’t hurt him. It was like Itsuma was suggesting he was afraid of the other demon or that he was worried. But he already knew the demon wouldn’t hurt him. There was something about how he held himself that just made him seem so passive. “Thanks captain obvious.” He uttered sarcastically. “I just don’t like the way he looks at me with those empty soulless eyes of his. It’s weird.” He went and retrieved Kohaku’s medicine along with and incent burner and incents while Itsuma dealt with his kid.
                                            “I don’t need anything. Anyways he won’t have another panic attack tonight. I’m going to give him the medicine and then light up some incents that’ll keep him relaxed. If we’re lucky they’ll put him to sleep.” The main thing for now was to keep that kid asleep and let the medicine do its job. “Here get him to drink this while I light the incents.” He held out the medicine for Itsuma before eventually going and dealing with the incent. “Don’t worry the incents aren’t the one I use at my place. There demon friendly.” He lit the incent and began fanning it slowly.

By now the other demon had returned with quite a lot of paper in hand.

Aged Hunter

User Image

Itsuma sighed, and shook his head "Well, in that case you'll have to get used to it. Hibiki likes to watch, and even if his look isn't the most lively one, you'll get used to it" Well, at least Itsuma had. But there was no denying he had felt almost the same thing as he talked with the silent yokai.
                          He grabbed up the medicine once he was told to, and let Iki take out whatever else he needed. He didn't feared the incense would smell bad for him, but if Kohaku wouldn't like the smell in the end. But he was sure that if he even mentioned that to Iki he would simply dismiss him "Alright, turn the incense on and I'll give him the medicine"

And soon enough, Hibiki was back. With a lot of paper, he didn't remembered him having so much, but then he thought that his answers would be long. So he needed all the paper he brought "Thank you for watching over Kohaku Hibiki" Itsuma began, and passed a hand through Kohaku's forehead "Sorry I had to leave for so long without any sign of life, the flower was hard to get, and Iki had to investigate the flower I got him" Still, he was feeling a bit guilty that he had left, and Hibiki had managed to hold this as best as he could "However, it seemed that something happened. Did a demon called Hengetsu came?" That was what Itsuma was fearing. That instead of Ryu scaring Kohaku during the time he was done, it had been Hengetsu. He tried to think of any lead that he might had placed, and that it would have helped Hengetsu think that he was there "He..." Itsuma sighed, and passed a hand through his hair "Did he mentioned anything about Kohaku being my lost child?"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Iki Tetsuda X

Hibiki shook his head when Itsuma apologized. Itsuma had nothing to apologize for. He did what he had to and now thanks to that the doctor would be able to help Kohaku. But then it came, Itsuma asked about a demon, the demon that had attacked them. He nodded before picking up his brush. ‘He came looking for you.’ Itsuma asked if the other asked about his child. He nodded yet again. ‘He assumed he was your child because I and your crow were protecting him. He wanted to take him away so he could break you. But he wasn’t alone. He came with two other demons. Your crow’s managed to keep them at bay.’ If it hadn’t been for Itsuma’s crows he feared what would have befallen them all.
                                            Kohaku tried to fight it, tried to fight the sleep that was now overwhelming him. The voice’s around him becoming nothing but soft mummers now. His eyes fluttering as he tried so desperately but the sweet soft scent was just so relaxing. His tense muscles finally relaxing for the first time in weeks. He was gone, no longer could he fight the sleep he so needed but feared.

The blur before him slowly began to clear as if a fog was being lifted.

Aged Hunter

User Image

Itsuma got more angrier than he was. He really tried to think of anything that could have prompted for Hengetsu to guess where Kohaku was. Now he knew, and he was sure that he would come back with even more demons in order to get hold of Kohaku and to make him obey. But that wouldn't happen. Oh no, he would make sure that neither Hengetsu or Ryu could come closer to Kohaku. He had the feeling that Hengetsu's visit had not been particularly good, well it would never be, but it just got matter worse. He just hoped that wasn't the last stone before they couldn't do anything for Kohaku "I see...I'm happy you were here, Hibiki. Even if the crows were the ones that scared them away, I'm happy you were here for Kohaku" Itsuma was really thankful. He could imagine how hard it had been, specially with Hibiki being afraid to use his voice, but still he was there for Kohaku when he wasn't.

But that was for talk later. He had saw in the corner of his eye that Kohaku was slowly relaxing, even to the point of falling asleep, but he needed to take the medicine "Hey, sorry but you can't sleep yet. You need to take this" Itsuma took out the medicine, placing it nearby while he lifted up Kohaku so he would be resting against his chest, almost sitting down. After some struggling, he took off the cork out of the little medicine bottle, and as best as he could, and watching out Kohaku wouldn't choke on it, he made Kohaku take the medicine. After the whole content was gone Itsuma placed the empty bottle aside, and waited for some seconds before he set down Kohaku again back to his futon. Then he turned to Iki "I suppose we should wait to see if the medicine actually works, right?" Itsuma sighed, and passed a hand, thinking "Hibiki, I think we'll have to move you to sleep here, as well as me. Iki will have to take the guest room if he wants to sleep" Itsuma then looked around "And I'm sure that I should pick up all of this. We can't have Kohaku tripping or something once he wakes up"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Kohaku YuX

It came in a flurry, bits and pieces. He couldn’t quite comprehend what was going on really. Everything seemed so seemed so unreal. But it was real, he knew that, or at least he knew that now. He knew this painful truth he was seeing, it was all real. This was the truth he’d buried away, the one everyone buried away.

The sound of running footsteps, the sound of sweet innocent laughter. They filled the air. Kohaku stopped and turned, breathing heavily as his little sister came gasping behind him. “I won.” He beamed as sister pouted. “No you didn’t. You got a head start. It doesn’t count.” Kohaku laughed as he patted his sister’s head. “It does to count.”

Suddenly the scene changed. His eyes widening as he sweet beloved little sister lay dead before him. He couldn’t believe it, just a moment ago they’d been running and laughing. Now, blood seeped out beneath her. She lay still, the shock permanently etched onto her young innocent face. His mother, there mother, stood above her dead body, slowly turning his attention to him. A scream echoed through the forest, his scream echoed through the forest. Then he was running, desperately the tree’s blurring past him.

Before he knew it, he lay there on the ground, gasping, blood slowly leaving his body. Desperately he was clinging on for dear life. With every breath he took pain rippled through his body and more tears came. He didn’t want to die, he didn’t want to. He couldn’t understand why this was happening. Slowly, carefully he turned and gazed at his mother who lay there dead beside him. He couldn’t understand why this was happening. She loved them and they had loved her, and they were happy. So why?

He slowly turned and looked up at the sky, tears streaming down his face as his vision blurred. He felt his mind clouding. Yet despite that he didn’t want to die, not like this. He wanted to live, he wanted to do so much and he didn’t want to die. He was trying so hard to cling on to what precious little life remained. “I-I don’t want to die.” He whispered again and again. His tiny little weak shaking hands pressed against the wounds desperately trying to stop the bleeding. Try as he might he could feel himself drifting away slowly.

Aged Hunter

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXItsuma Yokai Form
                    XXXXX████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

It had really been a rare moment when Itsuma decided to go out to the human world for a walk. It wasn't that everyday he would go, Oh no, he despised the yokais that took children already, so going to the human world wasn't a good thing for him. He would only see, if he saw children, potential victims of being spirited away. And he also didn't liked being here because he would go and have to 'change' into a more human form to not get hunt down by monks that believed he was there just to cause trouble.
                          But it wasn't his whole fault that he was here. Some demon with the name of Hengetsu had begun to be really a pester. Trying and trying to convince him to join an army of he didn't knew what, but Itsuma wasn't interested, and just wanted to be left in peace, which this demon wasn't having any. So he decided to come to the human world, in hopes of losing track of the yokai.

But as he had said, it had really been a strange moment when he decided to get out. It was night, and there were screams in the middle of the forest. Itsuma was close enough to see the incident. A mother chasing down his young child, holding a bloody knife. The kid was running, but not fast enough. Soon enough, he was captured, and he received a dangerous blow in his stomach, before the mother simply finished the job and took her life right next to the boy.
                          Getting closer Itsuma saw another girl, even more little than the kid from before, laying down on the ground. He walked towards her, and saw immediately that she was death, the wound too fatal. Maybe she had died quickly.

Then his attention went further away. There was a little house far away, but not in the best conditions. Maybe that was where this family lived? Where was the father, if there was any? Itsuma wondered, just for a minute, before he dismissed it. It wasn't like he could do much by now. He was getting ready to leave, maybe thinking giving out a rumor in the closest village that he had saw some bodies lying around too stiff, when he heard something. A little whimper, and some movement.

Itsuma turned. The mother was definitely death, and the girl followed the same fate. Getting close to the boy, and after inspecting his little body gently he realized that he was still alive "Well, too bad. With that blood loss he will surely die. But it seems that he got the worse luck of all" Itsuma though to himself.
                          But there was still something that he heard. The boy, really faintly, was saying that he wanted to leave, or maybe it was something else mixed with his whimpers and cries

"Hey, kiddo" Itsuma said, loudly, hoping the boy had not died already "Are you still alive?" Itsuma asked, and saw his two little hands soaked in blood "That won't stop the bleeding kiddo. It's too deep. You're only hurting yourself"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Kohaku YuX

At first he wasn’t sure if he’d imagined it or not, but he thought he heard footsteps and a voice. Maybe, maybe someone was nearby? Maybe someone had heard him scream and was coming to help? Or maybe it was his mind desperately hearing what it had so desperately wanted to hear? He didn’t know. But he wanted to think someone was coming to help, that someone was coming to save him.

Slowly he closed his eyes, it was getting and hard to stay awake, it was getting hard to stay alive. Then he heard it, he heard a voice. Slowly, weakly he opened his eyes. His vision blurred but he could tell someone was close. Despite his words he couldn’t remove his hands. “B-b-but I-I don’t w-want to d-d-die.” He whispered as he kept his tiny little hands over his stomach as more tears began to fall. “I-I w-want to live.” Slowly he lifted one of his tiny little shaking hands out towards the adult. “H-help m-me…P-please.”

Then he started to cough up blood. The pain, the fear. It was all too much. He didn’t want to die. He didn’t want to die and be forgotten out here, he didn’t want to die and not do anything with his life. No he wanted to live. If this stranger wasn’t going to help him, he’d find someone who would. So desperately he tried to pull himself up. But the moment he did his he was racked with pain. He couldn’t help but cough up more blood. So he tried again, for probably the last time. He tried to convince the stranger to help him. “P-please h-help m-me.” He uttered weakly. He could the little life he was clinging onto beginning to fade.

Aged Hunter

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXItsuma Yokai Form
                    XXXXX████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Itsuma was weighting the possibility of helping this kid. It wasn't is problem, after all. He couldn't stop the mother for attacking her son and daughter. And he wasn't their father to help the kid out. And helping him meant that he would have to bring him to his home, to the spirit world. Itsuma would be breaking the thing he hated the most; spiriting children away.
                          But the kid tried to lift his hand, asking to be saved. And soon enough, he started to cough up blood. Itsuma inspected the wound even closer, seeing it was even worse than he had initially thought. Would he even be able to save him?

But the kid was still not kicking the bucket, he even tried to lift himself up, only to end up again hurting himself more, coughing more blood, and now he was really losing it. He asked for help one last time, but he could see that the will of living that had kept him alive for those few minutes was beginning to fade, as well as his own life.
                          Itsuma wanted to leave him be. He really wanted to, there was so much he could do, after all. And if the boy died before he could have done anything it would be just a waste, he wouldn't be next to his sister.

And then he was picking the boy up. Itsuma didn't knew when or how, but his body reacted on picking the boy up. But as soon as he realized it, he turned on his temperature to a high enough one so he could live, because he was really really cold now that he thought about it "...You win, kiddo. So you better hold up the ride and not die, because I don't want you to die in vain while I try to save you" Itsuma made clear.

Then he headed towards the mother, part of her kimono broke down because of the chase, so he took some and pressed the cloth against the wound, stopping the blood coming out more than two little hands. It was probably hurting the kiddo, but it would keep him alive for a couple of more minutes "But as soon as you get better, kiddo" Itsuma began "You leave my life. I don't want any humans near me" Itsuma finished, before he began to move.

For the kid it would look like he was running, but his cape turned into a shape that looked similar to the wings of a crow, though they looked alive, and started to fly away to the spirit world. It would be faster, and with luck he would be able to save the child for that night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff