Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Kohaku YuX
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

“I’m not a little kid.” He uttered and yet despite that Itsuma patted his head which was for him was a rather surprising display. At first he was worried, worried with where the other was going with his words. But at least it seemed for now he had nothing to fear. Instead of hearing what he’d feared most Itsuma had promised to take him out again. “Ah really? I’m going to hold you to that Itsuma.” He wasn’t going to let that demon forget his promise. He nodded. “Yeah I’ll work on that tomorrow while you go out on another one of your brooding walk.” He was defiantly going to practice standing and walking, hopefully soon he’d be able to roam about.

Kohaku nodded as made himself comfortable in his futon. “Good night.” He uttered as Itsuma left.” He stared up at the ceiling and smiled. Today really was the best day so far. He couldn’t wait to go on more adventures.

Aged Hunter

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXItsuma
                    XXXXX████████████████████████████████████████████████

Itsuma had woken up earlier today, and to his surprise, no one was up yet. Not even Hibiki, and he knew that he loved to wake up earlier in order to get things done, as well as preparing food and stuff like that. However there was no sound in the whole house, so Itsuma laid there, being lazy, for a minute or two before he actually started to fully wake up. However, first he had to carefully unwrap himself from Kohaku's hold, but it made him appreciate the fact that at least he was sleeping peacefully. After some moments of contemplation Itsuma managed to pull Kohaku's arms away, tuck him in and after messing with his hair just a bit, Itsuma left the room.

He didn't headed to the kitchen, even though his stomach was already rumbling in hunger. He went outside, where most of his birds stay sleeping at the tallest part of the gates, however they soon woke up as soon as Itsuma passed. Though they alarmed for a second they relax, and began to stretch their wings, ready for another patrol for that day. After making sure that the birds were already flying, Itsuma went over and sat over the edge of the entrance, just outside. He wanted to show how calm it was, being here. At least he wasn't rushing anymore to get flowers or medicines.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Kohaku YuX

Iki yawned and stretched his arms out in front of him. He let out a small sigh before his slide the door to his room open. He winced as the light hit him. He groaned slightly “I need a drink.” He uttered as he yawned yet again. Leaving his room he went over to check on the kid, he was sound asleep, so was his creepy silent friend. But there was someone missing. Looking around he spotted Itsuma near the gate’s.

Standing at the gate he looked down at the other. He noticed his masterpiece was faded, obvious it’d been wiped off though not completely. He smirked slightly before taking a seat next to Itsuma. He pulled out his pipe from his robe and lit it. He took one long drag before exhaling. It was silent, peaceful. “Your brat is looking better.” He uttered before taking another drag. “Are you sure it’s okay to leave him alone though?” He remembered the first day they got here. The way that kid acted with Itsuma’s return. It was obvious the time apart had affected him.

Aged Hunter

User Image

There was sound inside the house, but Itsuma didn't bothered to see who it was, though it was quickly proved to be Iki the one up. And of course he noticed his smirk on his faded artwork. Even though Itsuma would have loved to complain to him he knew that it would fall on deaf's ears.
                          Though soon enough he found Iki siting down next to him, taking out his pipe and smoking. And for once, there was silence between them. Even while he had stay in Iki's house there was always something to say, like Itsuma asking how he was going, Iki complaining about him, or just ordering him around to bring stuff. So this...was quite nice.

Hearing that Kohaku was getting better made Itsuma sigh in content "That's good" He sighed again when he pointed if Kohaku wouldn't freak out if he wasn't there "The pet crow he has will let me know if he's not feeling well if he wakes up. Besides I did wanted to give him a couple of minutes to sleep more" Itsuma knew that if there was any sign of Kohaku freaking out he would be there quickly. But he also didn't wanted to disturb the other's sleep. Again, there was silence, but Itsuma motioned some of his crows around. After a couple of minutes a group returned, carrying a quite large bottle of sake as well as some sake glasses "I was waiting to give you this by the end, and also give you one of those sakes you kept around your house. Though I'm sure you'll appreciate at least one of the bottles now" Itsuma took the bottle and motioned it to Iki so he would grab it.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Kohaku YuX

Iki took another drag as Itsuma explained about his little alarm. “Ah….There certainly attached aren’t they?” It was merely an observation. The crow seemed obviously attached but the boy was just as attached. “Why is he so attached to that little thing anyways?” Of all the things for the kid to be attached to a crow seemed odd even if Itsuma was a crow yokai.

In the distance Iki saw something flying towards them. He squinted his eyes until what had been flying towards them came closer. It was Itsuma’s crows and they were carrying with them a bottle of sake and glasses. “I need to get me some crows like them.”

“Mmmh yup you know me to well.” He uttered as he took the bottle and poured himself some of that sweet, sweet golden sake. “Ah really you were reading my mind. I was just getting ready to complain about the sever lack of sake to.” He uttered before holding up a glass. “To, your brat getting better.” He uttered before he slowly began to drink the sake.

Aged Hunter

User Image

Itsuma sighed "He used to play with that crow as a kid. So they're close. Now, even if he doesn't remember completely, Kohaku is close to that crow too" Kohaku had been delighted with the crows after the incident with Ryu, and of course more so with his crow. It was natural for him, but for Iki who didn't knew of course it would be strange.

When Iki mentioned that he was going to complain about not having sake, Itsuma sighed "I was afraid that it would interfeere whatever you needed to do, but he's doing well, so there is half of your reward" Itsuma mentioned, and just nodded when Iki cheered for Kohaku getting better "Yes, for Kohaku getting better" He smiled just a bit as Iki went full on with his sake. At least he had made a good choice for the monk's tastes.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Iki Tetsuda X

“Interfere? Please I’m not weak. I can handle my alcohol and work.” But still at least now he had his alcohol so he suppose everything was fine. Though despite his statement he still couldn’t drink too much. Eventually he was going to have to go and treat the kid and he needed a clear head. So after to more cups he corked the bottle and sigh.

“Wonder if that kid of your’s is up.” He uttered as he glanced back at the house but instead of seeing the house he saw a pair of legs blocking the way behind him. He gripped his chest as he looked over Itsuma. “Put a d*** bell on him before he gives me a heart attack.” Iki pointed to Hibiki who looked just slightly annoyed. “Anyways the kid up?” Hibiki shook his head.

The silent yokai looked to Itsuma and held a paper up for the other that stated he was going to make breakfast. Then there was a question of whether he wanted anything specific. “I’d like Miso soup.” Hibiki looked to Iki for a brief second and acted as if he hadn’t heard the other and just waited for Itsuma to answer. “Hey don’t ignore me you silent a** hole.”

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Iki Tetsuda X

“Interfere? Please I’m not weak. I can handle my alcohol and work.” But still at least now he had his alcohol so he suppose everything was fine. Though despite his statement he still couldn’t drink too much. Eventually he was going to have to go and treat the kid and he needed a clear head. So after to more cups he corked the bottle and sigh.

“Wonder if that kid of your’s is up.” He uttered as he glanced back at the house but instead of seeing the house he saw a pair of legs blocking the way behind him. He gripped his chest as he looked over Itsuma. “Put a d*** bell on him before he gives me a heart attack.” Iki pointed to Hibiki who looked just slightly annoyed. “Anyways the kid up?” Hibiki shook his head.

The silent yokai looked to Itsuma and held a paper up for the other that stated he was going to make breakfast. Then there was a question of whether he wanted anything specific. “I’d like Miso soup.” Hibiki looked to Iki for a brief second and acted as if he hadn’t heard the other and just waited for Itsuma to answer. “Hey don’t ignore me you silent a** hole.”

Aged Hunter

User Image

Against the odds Iki didn't drank as much as he thought he would. He was ready for the other slurring and the like, however it seemed that he was also taking the situation quite seriously, and actually hold up drinking the bottle down. Itsuma couldn't help but chuckle "Look, you're starting to be a responsible drinker"

Just as they were going to turn up Hibiki got behind them, of course prompting Iki to get scared and complain about getting him a bell "He's not an animal to wear a bell, you know" Itsuma sighed, however he would have to talk to Hibiki about making his presence noticeable while Iki remained in the house. Iki quickly asked him if Kohaku was up, only to shook his head "Alright then. He does need the sleep he can get" Itsuma stood up, dusting his pants off.

Hibiki offered to make breakfast, only for Iki to promptly say that he wanted miso soup without even saying please. However he couldn't help but smirk when Hibiki just proceded to ignore him and wait for his answer "Miso soup sounds good, Hibiki. Could you please do it?" Itsuma smiled just a bit more, and waited for Hibiki to leave before he turned to Iki, a smug grin in his face "It never hurts to ask nicely, you know" Itsuma didn't give time for Iki to reply, as he began to walk, however he chuckled "Consider this as payback for the paintings in my face, so now we're even"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Iki Tetsuda X

“I’m always responsible you little s**t.” He was responsible, it was just he was always at home so he had no need to control his drinking. But it didn’t mean he was irresponsible with his drinking.

“Yeah but he doesn’t make any noise. One of these day’s he’s going to scare the s**t out of me and give me a heart attack. Then your kid is gonna end up without a doctor.” Hibiki however rolled his eyes as if the very notion of him dying was impossible. “Don’t roll your eyes. I’m being serious.” When Itsuma mentioned the kid needed all the sleep he could get he nodded.

Hibiki nodded when Itsuma requested miso soup much to Iki’s dissatisfaction. He narrowed his eyes as Hibiki turned to leave to tend to breakfast. He quickly snapped a glare at Itsuma as he past. “You little s**t.” He uttered as he grabbed his jar and glass and followed after the other.

Aged Hunter

User Image

Itsuma's grin grew, and he had to really remain calm so he wouldn't burst out laughing "Alright alright, no need to get angry. I'll tell him that if he has to do anything and you're around to make some sort of sound so you know that he is in there" Itsuma chuckled gently, and got inside the house. He could already smell Hibiki's cooking from the entrance, and he sighed in content "You can go ahead. Even if we just agreed on Kohaku getting the sleep he needs he also needs to eat something" Itsuma then headed to Kohaku's room.

Kohaku's crow was just waking up, moving his wings around as if he was trying to shake the sleepiness away. He cawed lowly at Itsuma, and then proceded to get off his makeshift bed, nuzzling besides Kohaku's head, as if he was intending to sleep some more. Itsuma couldn't help but chuckle, and he kneel down to shake Kohaku gently "Hey, little fire bird" Itsuma started "It's time to wake up. Hibiki is making miso soup and it is smelling great"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Kohaku YuX

Kohaku let out a soft groan as he felt something nuzzle against him. He was awake, and yet he wasn’t. He was just too open his eyes let alone get up. Soon enough he felt someone shaking him awake. He let a louder groan. “I don’t wanna get up, too much work.” He uttered as Itsuma tried to convince him to leave the safety of his bed. “My beds to comfortable, I don’t want to leave it. If I do it might get lonely without me in it.” He uttered before pulling the cover’s over him.

After a moment Kohaku peaked from his sheets. “Bring me my food? Maybe?” He asked. Hoping his pity me face would convince the other to bring him his food so he could eat in bed. “You think he should bring me food to right?” He uttered looking at his crow.

Aged Hunter

User Image

Itsuma couldn't help but chuckle "But we will also get lonely, your bed can wait" However, he couldn't help but chuckle just a bit "Hey, come on, you're not a little kid anymore" Itsuma shook Kohaku gently, however the other went with another tactic. He asked him with a pity face to bring him food, only to ask the crow if he thought he should bring the food. The crow simply shrudered, and stretched his wings again. Itsuma simply shook his head "Alright, alright. I'll bring the food. Though you have to get off the bed at some point, alright?" Itsuma patted Kohaku's head gently, and stood up "Just try to sit down, it's going to be miso soup, so I don't think you can eat while laying down"

Itsuma then got out of the room, and headed to the kitchen. He couldn't help but smile just a bit when he entered the kitchen "Ah, Hibiki, you're really good at cooking, it smells great!" He smirked, and got next to the silent yokai "Though I'll have to ask you for a bowl for Kohaku. He is feeling just a bit tired and so he wants to eat on his bed. I'll bring him a bowl and return here to eat"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

Kohaku YuX

Kohaku thought this might work. But it did work. Itsuma folded without much of a fight which was a surprise since he thought for sure the other would make a fuss. He smiled, happy to know that if he pouted there was a high chance he’d get his way. “I know.” He uttered as Itsuma patted his head. “I think I can manage that.” He uttered as he pulled himself up to sit down as Itsuma left. He grinned at his grown obviously happy about getting his way.

Hibiki bowed his head as Itsuma complemented his cooking. Though he looked around trying to find Kohaku. But then Itsuma drew closer and his brow rose. But than Itsuma explained why Kohaku hadn’t joined and he couldn’t help but sighed as he nodded. He began to ready a bowl. “What no!” Iki uttered as he came up behind the pair. “You’re spoiling him and staying in bed isn’t good for him. Go get him and drag him over here. If you don’t I will. I might not be gentle if I do.” Iki took the finished bowl Hibiki had been preparing for Kohaku. He turned to look at the other as he headed to the little dining area.

Aged Hunter

User Image

The crow cawed at Kohaku, before jumping up to his lap, seeking attention. Though the night before he had been pet enough, he still liked it. After all, it was Kohaku. And he liked to see him so well.

Itsuma turned to see Iki as soon as he said no, saying that he was spoiling him and it was no good if he left him there. And that he should hurry to bring Kohaku, or he would, and it wouldn't be nice. Then Iki took Kohaku's bowl, and went over to the dinning area. Itsuma looked at Hibiki, before sighing and shaking his head "...I'll go and get Kohaku. Get yourself a bowl. I'll bring Kohaku there and bring one for me and for him, alright? And knock on something or hit the floor if you're heading there, or Iki just might put a bell on you" Itsuma knew if wasn't Hibiki's fault. At first he had also gotten quite unsettled by how quiet he was. But after a while he got used to the presence of Hibiki, and didn't alarmed if he was nearby without making a sound.

With that being said Itsuma left the room to get Kohaku again. As he slided the door open he couldn't help but sigh at Kohaku, without a bowl "Hey there" Itsuma said, and again kneel next to Kohaku. He was going to get upset "I know you don't want to get up, but Iki's against it. So seeing as he is your doctor for this, he asked me to go and get you. Though I doubt that he will like if I even bring you there carrying you, so...I'm sorry, but you'll have to walk"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff