• Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Six Mekhane
Vupie
Six Mekhane
Vupie
End Date: April 9th, 2015
End Time: 12p.m. Gaia time.

Sorry I haven't been active the last couple of days guys, between work and classes with tons of tests I've been too busy to see straight!

Will the art one go on until tomorrow? Its my day off and that's the only time I have to make art xD

I can allow an extension, no problem =) I can give art until the 10th if that helps anyone, I've had a few PMs about it in the last 24 hours. I'm off today and tomorrow so I always knew it would end one of these days!

awesome! my brain is mush on my first day off, i'd need the whole day to brain storm something to even start drawing xD

and ohwow, thank you for the gifts! 4laugh I wasn't expecting that XD

Of course! I wish I had more Paw items I could give xD currently just piddling around on Gaia so there will be more to come I'm sure!

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Noooo, that red shocker crying

I thought the voporeaon one would be more popular, stop releasing recolors I want as LQIs gaia gonk

Ladykiller

Vupie
Six Mekhane
Vupie
Six Mekhane
Vupie

Sorry I haven't been active the last couple of days guys, between work and classes with tons of tests I've been too busy to see straight!

Will the art one go on until tomorrow? Its my day off and that's the only time I have to make art xD

I can allow an extension, no problem =) I can give art until the 10th if that helps anyone, I've had a few PMs about it in the last 24 hours. I'm off today and tomorrow so I always knew it would end one of these days!

awesome! my brain is mush on my first day off, i'd need the whole day to brain storm something to even start drawing xD

Of course! I wish I had more Paw items I could give xD currently just piddling around on Gaia so there will be more to come I'm sure!

lol that's ok, this is the first time i've ever made an paws avi! I kinda did it for the holiday/event, and it's sorta stuck. Its pretty much just the paw version of what my avi usually looks like =P

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Six Mekhane
Vupie
Six Mekhane
Vupie
Six Mekhane
Vupie

lol that's ok, this is the first time i've ever made an paws avi! I kinda did it for the holiday/event, and it's sorta stuck. Its pretty much just the paw version of what my avi usually looks like =P

I hate when that happens xD I have done that before! That's how I got into paw items actually!
Vupie
Sindeyella

Expect a few things soon =)
You've deff done the best of keeping this place alive while I've been busy with work!
Awww thanks! I'll be back after lunch!

Ladykiller

Vupie
Six Mekhane
Vupie
Six Mekhane
Vupie

I hate when that happens xD I have done that before! That's how I got into paw items actually!

it was really just the perfect fur that was released during the event =P I really like the ears on this bunny fur

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Sorry if I poof in and out, my lab partners and I are arguing over which test is tomorrow and so I have no clue what to study!

Ladykiller

Vupie
Sorry if I poof in and out, my lab partners and I are arguing over which test is tomorrow and so I have no clue what to study!

is there a syllabus?? XD man I'm glad im not in school anymore... x_x

what are you studying?

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Six Mekhane
Vupie

is there a syllabus?? XD man I'm glad im not in school anymore... x_x

what are you studying?

It's an anatomy class I'm working on getting into my local nursing program and I need this class. Yes, there is one, but a classmate said she changed it again.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Any Posts after this one will not be considered for the Bundle Prize! Artist may keep going until tomorrow some time! I know I have a few of you still working!
Vupie
Any Posts after this one will not be considered for the Bundle Prize! Artist may keep going until tomorrow some time! I know I have a few of you still working!

User Image

♥Also woooah your avi heart
        ♥its so cute!

Ladykiller

Vupie

I'm not sure if I'll have time for colors tonight, this took longer than I thought xD but I wanna submit something now =P

User Image

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
No problem!! I will do prizes and the raffle for the bundle tomorrow! I am currently freaking out over this test, cant wait to grt it over with!!!

Ladykiller

Vupie
No problem!! I will do prizes and the raffle for the bundle tomorrow! I am currently freaking out over this test, cant wait to grt it over with!!!

You focus on kicking that test's a** =P

I will focus on these awesome shoes that an awesome person anon'd me xD heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas